Author claims to have evidence for gas chambers.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Wagner

Author claims to have evidence for gas chambers.

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 am)

He says this is the "nail in the coffin for holocaust denial"

What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN4Pmg-yvDc

here is his book
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16261 ... ea8a1ce324

Re: Author claims to have evidence for gas chambers.

Postby Moderator » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 am)

Wagner:
Per our basic guidelines, when posting a link you are expected to give your views about the content of the link.
Just saying 'What do you think?' will not do.

As far as anyone can tell you may not have even watched the video.
Give us your comments / views about the video.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:18 pm)

Dan Plesch is introduced as the Director for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London and author of Human Rights After Hitler. He seems to have a Twitter account here with many Holocaust-related tweets.

[2:36]
Question: what is one of the most chilling details that you remember from your research?
Dan Plesch: Well, one was sticks in my mind is an account of Treblinka, a death camp in Poland, and the resistance that smuggled files out and charges were brought at the beginning of 1944, when the SS still ruled, and in it it says that the floors are the gas chambers at Treblinka made of terracotta tiles, which become very slippery when wet. Now you have to ask who knew, who could have known, that the floors of the gas chambers were slippery, and who could think to put that in an affidavit to be submitted as war crimes trials, when the SS was still dominant?

[3:28]
Question: You know, there are still people in this world who deny the existence of the Holocaust. How does the release of this archive counter that?
Dan Plesch: We shouldn't need any more evidence to combat Holocaust denial . The evidence is there. But if you want to put more nails in the coffin of Holocaust denial, this gives you a whole hardware store of nails. This is legally authorized documentation from the countries where the Holocaust was taking place, about what was going on, made during the time of the Holocaust, and that is a different order of evidence, a different type of evidence, than the compelling evidence which we already have.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:09 pm)

Good Lord, they're back to equating a floor tile with a gas chamber.
Can I sue for the 4 minutes I wasted?

Wagner

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:13 pm)

Moderator wrote:Wagner:
Per our basic guidelines, when posting a link you are expected to give your views about the content of the link.
Just saying 'What do you think?' will not do.

As far as anyone can tell you may not have even watched the video.
Give us your comments / views about the video.
Thanks, M1

I will, that was my bad.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:17 pm)

Terracotta tiles become slippery when wet ! How surprising !!

After seeing his best silver bullet, I can't wait to see the lesser ones. :roll:

Now I finally understand why these archives were closed for so long. Loud laughter coming, I think...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Wagner

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 pm)

Sannhet wrote:Dan Plesch is introduced as the Director for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London and author of Human Rights After Hitler. He seems to have a Twitter account here with many Holocaust-related tweets.

[2:36]
Question: what is one of the most chilling details that you remember from your research?
Dan Plesch: Well, one was sticks in my mind is an account of Treblinka, a death camp in Poland, and the resistance that smuggled files out and charges were brought at the beginning of 1944, when the SS still ruled, and in it it says that the floors are the gas chambers at Treblinka made of terracotta tiles, which become very slippery when wet. Now you have to ask who knew, who could have known, that the floors of the gas chambers were slippery, and who could think to put that in an affidavit to be submitted as war crimes trials, when the SS was still dominant?

[3:28]
Question: You know, there are still people in this world who deny the existence of the Holocaust. How does the release of this archive counter that?
Dan Plesch: We shouldn't need any more evidence to combat Holocaust denial . The evidence is there. But if you want to put more nails in the coffin of Holocaust denial, this gives you a whole hardware store of nails. This is legally authorized documentation from the countries where the Holocaust was taking place, about what was going on, made during the time of the Holocaust, and that is a different order of evidence, a different type of evidence, than the compelling evidence which we already have.

Thank you for summarizing it sir.

Wagner

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:22 pm)

cold beer wrote:Good Lord, they're back to equating a floor tile with a gas chamber.

But he is talking about the gas chamber in Treblinka are the revisionists aware of this? Also what document is he talking about?

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:10 pm)

Wagner wrote:
cold beer wrote:Good Lord, they're back to equating a floor tile with a gas chamber.

But he is talking about the gas chamber in Treblinka are the revisionists aware of this? Also what document is he talking about?

Where did anyone show you a gas chamber at treblinka?

Wagner

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:23 am)

cold beer wrote:
Wagner wrote:

Well the author says it(not like I trust him). I am not well informed about Treblinka. I know little about Auschwitz. But not much about Treblinka

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:30 am)

Wagner wrote:
cold beer wrote:
Wagner wrote:

Well the author says it(not like I trust him). I am not well informed about Treblinka. I know little about Auschwitz. But not much about Treblinka

Regardless of what you do or don't know about Treblinka, what is it that this individual says that serves as evidence of a gas chamber at Treblinka?
Or does he simply sound convincing to you?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:51 am)

The answer to the slippery floor tiles is very simple. The slippery floor tiles were inside the shower block at Treblinka used as a transit camp. The witness statement was adulterated to suit the new use of the shower block as the holocaust story evolved. Thus when used as a shower room someone quite correctly said the tiles were slippery when wet, this was then added to the gas chamber story or lie when it suited them.

This Plesch chappie has proved nothing whatsoever and his book is the perfect example of smoke and mirrors lying with which the holocaust narrative is riven.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 am)

Wagner wrote:Also what document is he talking about?

He's talking about the documents of the UN War Crime Commission which have recently been declassified.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11079
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Wagner

Postby Wagner » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:57 pm)

cold beer wrote:
Wagner wrote:
cold beer wrote:

Regardless of what you do or don't know about Treblinka, what is it that this individual says that serves as evidence of a gas chamber at Treblinka?
Or does he simply sound convincing to you?

Oh no he does not sound convincing. Because what if those gas chambers meant actual delousing chambers?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 2 years 11 months ago (Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:19 pm)

borjastick wrote:The answer to the slippery floor tiles is very simple. The slippery floor tiles were inside the shower block at Treblinka used as a transit camp. The witness statement was adulterated to suit the new use of the shower block as the holocaust story evolved. Thus when used as a shower room someone quite correctly said the tiles were slippery when wet, this was then added to the gas chamber story or lie when it suited them.

This Plesch chappie has proved nothing whatsoever and his book is the perfect example of smoke and mirrors lying with which the holocaust narrative is riven.

Furthermore, it seems that the reference to slipping floor was mentioned for the first time at Nuremberg. The issue here is that this reference is the document 3311-PS (Exhibit USA-293) from "an official Polish Government Commission report on the investigation of German crimes in Poland" which allege that the Jews were killed into "steam chambers" at Treblinka

MAJOR WALSH

"During July 1944 Hungarian Jews were being liquidated at the rate of 12,000 daily; and as the crematoria could not deal with such numbers, many bodies were thrown into large pits and covered with quicklime."

I offer in evidence Document 3311-PS, Exhibit USA-293. This is an official Polish
Government Commission report on the investigation of German crimes in Poland. The document describes the concentration camp at Treblinka; and from Page 1, Paragraph 3 and 4, I read as follows:

"In March 1942 the Germans began to erect another camp, Treblinka B. in the
neighborhood of Treblinka A, intended to become a place of torment for Jews.

"The erection of this camp was closely connected with the German plans aimed at a
complete destruction of the Jewish population in Poland, which necessitated the creation of a machinery by means of which the Polish Jews could be killed in large numbers. Late in April 1942 erection was completed of the first chambers in which these general massacres were to be performed by means of steam. Somewhat later the erection of the real death building, which contains 10 death chambers, was finished. It was opened for wholesale murders early in autumn 1942."

And on Page 3 of this report, beginning with the second paragraph, the Polish Commission describes graphically the procedure for the extermination within the camp:

"The average number of Jews dealt with at the camp in the summer of 1942 was about two railway transports daily, but there were days of much higher efficiency. From autumn 1942 this number was faring.

"After unloading in the siding, all victims were assembled in one place, where men were separated from women and children. In the first days of the existence of the camp the victims were made to believe that after a short stay in the camp, necessary for bathing and disinfection, they would be sent

14 Dec. 45

farther east for work. Explanations of this sort were given by SS men who assisted at the unloading of the transports, and further explanations could be read in notices stuck up on the walls of the barracks. But later, when more transports had to be dealt with, the Germans dropped all pretenses and only tried to accelerate the procedure.

"All victims had to strip off their clothes and shoes, which were collected afterwards, whereupon all victims, women and children first, were driven into the death chambers. Those too slow or too weak to move quickly were driven in by rifle butts, by whipping and kicking, often by Saner himself. Many slipped and fell; the next victims pressed forward and stumbled over them. Small children were simply thrown inside. After being filled up to capacity, the chambers were hermetically closed and steam was let in.
In a few minutes all was over. The Jewish menial workers had to remove the bodies from the platform and to bury them in mass graves. By and by, as new transports arrived, the cemetery grew, extending in an easterly direction.

"From reports received it may be assumed that several hundred thousands of Jews have been exterminated in Treblinka."

Source: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-14-45.asp

I didn't find the first source for the mention of "the terracotta floors in the (gas) chambers" which seems mentioned in documents filed by the Polish government in exile from accounts supposedly "smuggled out of occupied Eastern Europe."
I am not sure whether "terracotta floors" and document 3311-PS are related in some form apart to be both from Polish sources.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-guar ... 2549816487

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”