Red Ice TV – Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable — TRANSCRIPT

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
katana

Red Ice TV – Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable — TRANSCRIPT

Postby katana » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu May 04, 2017 3:01 am)

In this very informative interview (100 mins ) Henrik Palmgren talks with a well known Swedish journalist/activist Ingrid Carlqvist. We learn how Ingrid has recently woken up to the central role of organized jewry in destroying Sweden through the pushing of the Third World invasion of Sweden. Prior to this awakening she focused her attention on Muslims, i.e., the "effect" rather than the root cause. Since her awakening she has even begun to question aspects of the "holy of hollies", the "Holocaust" (or "Holohoax" as many of us like to call it). As a result, many people who have been supportive of her work have suddenly shown another face and have turned strongly against her — KATANA.

Note: Looking for volunteers to help complete the transcript. Thanks.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/red-ice-tv-ingrid-carlqvist-scandal-in-sweden-when-ingrid-questions-the-unquestionable-transcript/
Attachments
Red Ice TV - Ingrid Carlqvist - Scandal - COVER Ver 2.jpg
Red Ice TV - Ingrid Carlqvist - Scandal - COVER Ver 2.jpg (270.61 KiB) Viewed 602 times

"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Red Ice TV – Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable — TRANSCRIPT

Postby Sannhet » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu May 04, 2017 10:26 am)

Her journey to Holocaust skepticism:

[43:12]
Ingrid Carlqvist: Suddenly I was a 'Holocaust denier,' because someone said I wrote an email to her and asked her about the Holocaust, and she said "Well, there are some strange things that don't fit, that don't make sense," so then I was a Holocaust denier. And then it just it just sort of spinned off, and I had no way of stopping it, so in six hours I was the most "horrible Holocaust denier" in Sweden. [Host laughs]. I never 'denied' the Holocaust. I don't know everything about the Holocaust, but what I do know is that now I know a lot more than I did a few years ago, because like like you know the rest of Westerners, I always believed that what I was taught in school was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And then, when I when I started my journey on this, which started with Barbara Spectre, and then, when you start looking into something, you get curious and you want to look at another thing, and then I found things that didn't add up, and I said "What is this? Could it be that I, *I*, the person who wants to dig into everything, that this has been a blind spot for me? If could never, ever--" If someone had told me that there might be some things about the Holocaust that don't add up, I would have said, five years ago, "You're crazy! You're horrible! You're a Nazi! Go away." Could it be that me, the brave journalist who wants to look into everything, was there a blind spot inside me, something that made me scared so I couldn't look at these things? Then I really got angry with myself, because that's not the way I look at myself. I want to be brave. I want to look into everything, but of course I'm not stupid. I know that this is the most dangerous topic of all.
[45:32]

katana

Re: Red Ice TV – Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable — TRANSCRIPT

Postby katana » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu May 04, 2017 5:35 pm)

Thanks Sannhet!

I've added that to the transcript. Every little bit helps.
Red Ice TV - Ingrid Carlqvist - Scandal - PROGRESS CHART 04.jpg
Red Ice TV - Ingrid Carlqvist - Scandal - PROGRESS CHART 04.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 497 times
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"

Spruce Campbell

Postby Spruce Campbell » 5 months 1 week ago (Wed May 10, 2017 4:54 pm)

This was a really great interview!

Does anyone have information about how fans of Ingrid Carlqvist have reacted to her "awakening"?
Her previous endeavours seemed to indicate compatibilty with Zionist politics to make Islam look bad, for some years she wrote for Gatestone Institute which seemed Zionist-friendly.
After her revelation that might not be possible anymore.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”