Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.

Postby Atigun » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Fri May 05, 2017 4:16 pm)

In her 2012 interview with Birmingham University interviewer Andy Tootell, CS-C, speaking of her expedition to Treblinka, stated that:

"We’ve also identified a number of pits at the site. Again, all these pits have been mapped and corroborated with witness plans and this is indicative of a number of probable graves at the site." (Emphasis mine.)

CS-C makes no unequivocal claim to have found any or all of the mass graves that are allegedly at Treblinka. However, in her 2015 book, "Holocaust Archaeologies," CS-C states:

"Recent archaeological survey by the author has confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site, thus reconfirming many of Auerbach's findings almost 70 years after the events in question." (Emphasis mine.)

CS-C gives no reason for this about face in claiming first that the "pits" are only indicative of a number of probable graves, and then claiming that her survey has "confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits." One hoaxster claims that CS-C changed her mind after further study of her findings but offers nothing to support that speculation.

Does anyone have an explanation for the divergence of these two very public statements by CS-C? It appears to be another case of CS-C getting caught in a "star of David" scenario.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sat May 06, 2017 1:32 am)

There's a one word answer -

Lidar

She used Lidar scanning or profiling of the area in her original work and film. It revealed nothing and won't today either I bet. Thus if she wants to use such a technique for mapping the ground then she must be obligated by its results today as well.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun May 07, 2017 7:38 am)

I think the Revisionists should lidar all 6 remaining camps themselves and a fair area surrounding them.

Why haven't we done that???
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

I just saved more Jew's than Oskar Schindler allegedly ever did! :lol:

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 am)

I can just imagine the Jew excavating a pit under our noses, big one, then filling it back in and taking the Lidar test LOL

They'll then claim, we found the pit but we must "repsect the dead" and case closed.
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun May 07, 2017 1:52 pm)

Tommo wrote:I think the Revisionists should lidar all 6 remaining camps themselves and a fair area surrounding them.

Treblinka was GPS'd by Richard Krege some years ago. The results? As expected, nothing there.
see:
Treblinka Ground Radar Examination Finds No Trace of Mass Graves
By Richard Krege
http://codoh.com/library/document/2896/?lang=en
see here for download:
Forensic investigation of Treblinka
By Richard Krege
http://codoh.com/library/document/212/?lang=en

However, Krege did it rather cryptically, unannounced. Nowadays the sites are watched very closely to prevent prying eyes.
In fact there are actual physical impediments which have been constructed to prevent such activities.
see:
'Sites Where Excavations Are Physically Obstructed, Blocked'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9171

ex.:

LIDAR shows no mass graves, zero, nada, zilch.

And he has the final say as to who does what.

Again, see the link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9171

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun May 07, 2017 5:35 pm)

Tommo wrote:I think the Revisionists should lidar all 6 remaining camps themselves and a fair area surrounding them.

LIDAR is just one of the high tech geophysical tools available for a noninvasive investigation of the claims for large graves at the AR sites. A team of (real) scientists recently completed their underground mapping of the 3,000 acres surrounding Stonehenge. They have drawn a digital map of the entire area down to a depth of 10 meters. There are numerous sites about this so for a look at what has been done, search, "photos digital map stonehenge."

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm)

Hannover wrote:

Treblinka was GPS'd by Richard Krege some years ago. The results? As expected, nothing there.

Engineer Richard Krege's team exhaustive search in October 1999, summarized here:

The team took ground-penetration radar systems with them, machines that can pick up earth disturbances and objects as small as a knife up to thirty meters underground. The results can be seen immediately as they are projected as pictures onto a computer monitor. The team spent three weeks scanning the whole camp area. The scans were saved onto a laptop computer. As well as scanning, the team took measurements to determine the age of the trees. They also took earth core samples down to six meters, looking for signs of human- and wooden ash. They also scanned and took control samples of the grounds outside of the camp area. After three weeks' work, the team had found nothing. No graves, no ash, no remains of buildings or fences. So they returned to Australia. The scans that had been stored on the computer hard drives were then transferred to CD-Roms, and sent to experts worldwide for their opinions. The results obtained by the Australian researchers show, with one hundred percent certainty, that a Nazi extermination camp never existed at the area called Treblinka.

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 5 months 2 days ago (Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 am)

Sannhet wrote:
Hannover wrote:

Engineer Richard Krege's team exhaustive search in October 1999, summarized here:

Mate, this is more and more outrageous by the week..

How can Weber, Irving, Cole and Hunt even TRY to maintain these "camps" if they can even be called that.

In the time since I wrote this, I have tried to discern the wartime photography and I can't even make out a camp and unsure of the orientation.

Is there, if you don't mind me asking, any arial photography showing that ANY kind of camp at ALL was in-situ as "T-II" at that alleged location?

From what I understand there's no direct documentary evidence at all for it's existence even, or any credible witness even to it's existence.

??

I've yet to read the hard Revisionist literature you've presented on this camp, currently embedded with Auschwitz (in terms of Holocaust Handbooks) but It's kind of looking like there just isn't any case for any of the Reinhardt camps "AT ALL".

Is there something I'm missing? How can official historiography allege this shit with a sober face?

So far I've seen nothing but an utter flattening of the orthodox historians by Mattogno, Rudolf and others... To the point where Van Pelt should be arrested for fraud even. (3.5kg of coke per body.. wtf? lol)

The whole of Poland needs to be officially conceded in my opinion. And that's from someone who just happened to by chance stumble upon a carrot of truth rather recently and followed it to the end game. No political or national connection in any way prior.

I seen Cole allege on another forum that it's possible to bury a million corpses whole in just a tiny square, citing some historical example, yet mathematically impossible (?)

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 5 months 2 days ago (Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 am)

To be perfectly honest, based on what I've seen and know now already.. I'm of the opinion that Caroline Coll's discovery of that "terracotta orange tile".. Was a hoax.

I don't think there was any structure there at this stage.

Unless I'm missing some confirmation that there were photographic evidence of buildings even being there at all, even non-homocidal ones- I consider it a complete hoax. She put it there, thinking it would be a blow to the deniers and affirming of the liars. But pulled a "Lanzmann" and fucked up badly with her footage condemning it more than ever LOL

Have you guys considered that??

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 days ago (Thu May 18, 2017 11:16 am)

Tommo wrote:To be perfectly honest, based on what I've seen and know now already.. I'm of the opinion that Caroline Coll's discovery of that "terracotta orange tile".. Was a hoax.

I don't think there was any structure there at this stage.

Unless I'm missing some confirmation that there were photographic evidence of buildings even being there at all, even non-homocidal ones- I consider it a complete hoax. She put it there, thinking it would be a blow to the deniers and affirming of the liars. But pulled a "Lanzmann" and fucked up badly with her footage condemning it more than ever LOL

Have you guys considered that??

Indeed I have suggested this several times here and find the claims of Treblinka to be more bizarre than almost any others from the holocaust tales. In fact your comments above which suggest that Treblinka death camp may never have existed at all could be on the money.

Air Photo Evidence and The Ball Report a new edition of his work by John C. Ball is a great read concerning this topic. On page 91 of my copy, in the chapter concerning Treblinka, he has a summary page split vertically. left hand column = Allegations by eye witnesses, right hand column = What 1940 and 1944 air photos reveal.

The last entries reads this way respectively.
A large extermination camp occurred at this location from early 1942 to the end of 1943 in which three quarters of a million people were murdered, buried, dug up, and then burned on large open fires.

There is no evidence to suggest any more buildings than the five houses in the May 1944 photo occurred at this location in 1942 and 1943, and there is no evidence of mass burials and burning. The alleged executions, burials, burnings would have been visible across farmland to thousands of local villagers for 14 months from July 1942 to September 1943. There is therefore no evidence a camp was located here.

I have suggested that Malkinia Junction station a few shorts kms back up the track was the local railway hub and was over run with the volume of jews being deported east. It couldn't cope and thus using the existing line south to Treblinka 1 they constructed a temporary transit camp for a stop over. This is well borne out by Spielberg's filmed witness statements that clearly state trainloads of people went in and out of Treblinka 2 on a daily basis.

I have no doubt in my mind that Treblinka 2 as a death camp simply did not exist. It was flimsy, wood built stop over station for offloading transit passengers and for them maybe to stretch their legs and take a shower before being sent back up the line to Malkinia and then east.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 5 months 19 hours ago (Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm)

Thankyou borjasik, yes I read Ball's report too.

Simply unbelievable!

And how's the Irving/Weber/Cole/Hunt camp... Hundreds of thousands killed at Treblinka, machine gunned into pits.. Where? lol

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 1:16 am)

borjastick wrote:Air Photo Evidence and The Ball Report a new edition of his work by John C. Ball is a great read concerning this topic. On page 91 of my copy, in the chapter concerning Treblinka, he has a summary page split vertically. left hand column = Allegations by eye witnesses, right hand column = What 1940 and 1944 air photos reveal.

The last entries reads this way respectively.
A large extermination camp occurred at this location from early 1942 to the end of 1943 in which three quarters of a million people were murdered, buried, dug up, and then burned on large open fires.

There is no evidence to suggest any more buildings than the five houses in the May 1944 photo occurred at this location in 1942 and 1943, and there is no evidence of mass burials and burning. The alleged executions, burials, burnings would have been visible across farmland to thousands of local villagers for 14 months from July 1942 to September 1943. There is therefore no evidence a camp was located here.

Is this Air Photo Evidence and The Ball Report you speak of different from this: Air Photo Evidence by John Clive Ball (VHO.org)?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 am)

I bought my copy mid way through 2015 and I think it was an updated, revised edition of his work with additional info. Cannot be sure though but well worth buying. I bought it from Amazon which of course means it's no longer available due to their hatred of truth.

Sure you could find one elsewhere, perhaps Ebay.

Incidentally I re-watched the Hunt debunking video of Sturdy Colls Treblinka Archeology documentary yesterday. Fascinating stuff and even more dumb after a year or two. I have to say it was a fake study by her from top to bottom. The summary at the end claiming she had found the gas chambers and mass graves and as such has disproved holocaust denial is absolutely hilarious.

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 1:49 am)

LOL Stupid fool, in trying to make an affront to the deniers, she inadvertently collapsed the entire case for any extermination level event happening at Treblinka LOL

I put it to a museum scout one day I encountered on YouTube...

He replied officially.. "Our studies now indicate, that the camp at Treblinka II was quote "MUCH BIGGER" than previously thought" LOL

Implying that they were buried further out now haha.

I responded "Well, when you'se finally settle down on a place where you want to lie about them being buried, you'll let us run the lidar over it again wont ya? ;)

lol

Postby Moderator » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 am)

FYI:
Ball's book can be seen / downloaded here:
https://archive.org/details/AirPhotoEvidenceAuschwitz
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”