Miraculous

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hegwood

Miraculous

Postby Hegwood » 1 week 1 day ago (Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 am)

I recant, the Holocaust happened, no point in arguing about it, it was just miraculous.

The ONE AND ONLY explanation needed to understand how the holocaust happened is to realize that the laws of nature were repeatedly but just temporarily suspended, i.e. it was a series of miracles.

It was a miracle that the Nazi's were able to execute 1,500,000 Jews at Treblinka, Belsec, and Sobibor with diesel engine exhaust then pile them up, ignite them with a little kindling and watch them burn to ashes leaving absolutely no evidence that they ever existed or that any crime was committed.

It was a miracle that roving squads of Nazi SS troops were able to round up and murder 1,300,000 Jews, mostly women and children, all over Eastern Europe, bury them in mass graves in populated areas and have those graves completely disappear. No trace of them has ever been found.

It was a miracle that the Nazi's at Auschwitz were able to get 1,000,000 Jews, thousands at a time, into a large room, built as a morgue, gas them with hydrogen cyanide then immediately send unprotected workers into this hydrogen cyanide laden room to remove the bodies with no known worker casualties from cyanide poisoning.

The foregoing is just a small example of the "Miracles of the Holocaust."

Hegwood

Tommo

Re: Miraculous

Postby Tommo » 1 week 5 hours ago (Fri May 19, 2017 8:05 pm)

Just had the Einsatzgruppen thing thrown at me with this...

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/

According to Denial on Trial, mass graves have been found everywhere, and Rudolf has been shown up countless times.

How to respond, I dunno?

I haven't SEEN any evidence for mass graves, only told that they are there. And not told the context of what these ones were either.

Apparently they correspond with the Ops Reports too.
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

I just saved more Jew's than Oskar Schindler allegedly ever did! :lol:

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 1 week 3 hours ago (Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 pm)

Kamenets Podolskiy for example, Yad Vashem display a clear mass grave here in the Ukraine.

I'm not sure the rationale revisionists have to claim there are no mass graves???

In terms of distinguishing extermination from anti-partisan warfare, it's very difficult.
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

Hegwood

Postby Hegwood » 1 week 2 hours ago (Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 pm)

Tommo,

Looks to me like another miracle, mass graves with no human remains or maybe photography doesn't work for these graves. In either case just another miracle.

It would not be at all difficult to distinguish mass graves resulting from anti-partisan warfare from mass graves resulting from extermination of a general population. Anti-partisan graves will consist predominately of adult and late teen males. Mass graves from general extermination would include all other members of a population - women, children, babies, and older men with a shortage of military age males.

Hegwood

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 1 week 2 hours ago (Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm)

Tommo wrote:Just had the Einsatzgruppen thing thrown at me with this...

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/

According to Denial on Trial, mass graves have been found everywhere, and Rudolf has been shown up countless times.

How to respond, I dunno?

I haven't SEEN any evidence for mass graves, only told that they are there. And not told the context of what these ones were either.

Stalin was known as particularly vindictive and vengeful. And Hitler had seriously humiliated him by exhuming and exposing his large mass graves at Katyn and Vinnitsa during the war. If the Holocaust by bullets had occurred as claimed, one can be certain that Stalin would have found, exhumed and showed numerous huge Nazi mass graves as a Stalinist hundredfold payback and that the Holohoaxers would have something else to show than what they have.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 1 week 46 minutes ago (Sat May 20, 2017 12:34 am)

Yes that does make sense about Stalin exposing them if he could, certainly.

Situation reports do describe children and women though (validity contested of course)

David Irving also tells us that Himmler and other diaries as well as personal confession to him as he claims in his later speeches, express killing women, children etc as part of a liquidation program.

There are alleged photographs however of mass graves in the Ukraine as one example alleged to be German victims, of course I've not seen any proof such as identification like the German's did at Katyn and Vinnytsia.

Like you all, I am convinced of "the truth", but the way we are censored and the way the establishment promotes contested information so explicitly and downtreading of us makes liberating the minds of people on this issue very difficult.

For the camps, it's a white wash, for the Einsatz it isn't.

I can't wait for Mattogno's book.

On Mattogno, he is getting old now and so will Rudolf and Graf.

There needs to be people to take the reins from Mattogno in particular at some point, to keep fighting on from the ground work.

I wish I was that brilliant.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 days 22 hours ago (Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 am)

I have just taken a quick look at the hdot link you provided. They claim all sorts, anyone can claims all sorts but that's not proof. If there are thousands of mass graves in the Ukraine, they would literally be everywhere, but they aren't. They also show no photos and no specific verified proof of shootings etc.

The Stalin suggestion is quite strong in my view. Stalin was even more crazy that Hitler was claimed to have been. he saw nothing wrong in starving millions to death in the holodomor and had no compassion or care for anyone outside his immediate sphere of concern. I also note that on one of the 'witness' statements for a mass shooting he said they were shot with one shot to the neck. This is a very typical system used by Russian soldiers. See how the victims were dispatched at Katyn.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

CognitiveDestruction

Postby CognitiveDestruction » 6 days 22 hours ago (Sat May 20, 2017 3:19 am)

Doesn't Hdot have zero evidence of their own and total reliance on Holocaust Controversies' laughable rebuttals? It's actually really funny that they both resort to insults against Denierbud and other revisionists for supposedly making bad arguments when they all have experience in academics and they easily disprove this bullshit in the first place.

Tommo

Postby Tommo » 6 days 14 hours ago (Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 am)

Yeah I get it of course.

But these sites, HDOT, Holocaust Controversies etc..

These are the "go to sites" that catch everyone. They encounter a denier, go look at this and call bullshit.

It doesn't matter if there isn't any truth to it.

Personally I'm only up to this stage myself. If you google "mass graves einsatzzgruppen" or something like that for example, loads of images come up of mass graves. One even has SS soldiers dragging corpses into it, alleging it was there mass grave, the truth I dunno.

I am in the position of recently having completely excised all the camps from my mind.

I had just slight doubts about Treblinka and the Reinhardt camps based purely on the Korherr/Hoefle confluence that is promoted by the smashed revisionist. But after careful consideration of the facts, it isn't possible. We know they weren't gassed or killed by any fanciful means, we know they could not have been openly burnt. We know definitely now they weren't buried there. The documentation MUST be wrong 100% beyond doubt.

BUT... It's only because my mind IS liberated that my "benefit of the doubt" swings away from "Holocaust by bullets" and into "questionable but necessary anti-partisan warfare".

Even those who have excised the camps would still get caught in the Reinhardt trap, and that's not because of the pure exterminationists either, that is precisely because of that idiot David Irving and his mates. And they would in turn swallow Einsatzgruppen culpability because it fits that same narrative.

I'm someone just on the turn. I really can't wait to see Mattogno accurately present all the proper facts in a concise way at the end of the year so I can be clear, whatever the truth.

I'm currently of the opinion that I do not think that German people would really have that demeanor generally.

It seems pretty obvious to me now that everything I grew up to believe was wrong. Hitler held the Jew's in intellectual equal regard. Bigoted about his own people, but respecting every other people as well. He also held the Jew as being of equal calibre, except polar opposite in morality.

The fuckin Nazi seems to have been the good and the Jew the evil, everything I was told, all of it, it wasn't even bloody real. I know we are not supposed to set that duality and aim for "peace" and an absence of good and evil and all that. But this behaviour, this disgusting truth, lends credence to Hitler being exactly correct about them being the evil side of the coin.

I mean, wouldn't the honourable thing to do be to FREE the German's now? They've tortured and slaughtered them basically from 1916 from the stab in the back, right through to today. And for nothing, they did nothing to them at all! Everything they did was in response to what they did to them. Prior, the German was the nicest to the Jew anybody has ever been.

As a child from an allied nation, I think we screwed up big time.

Sorry to those of you that are veterans of this if I come off as noob sometimes, many of you are German most likely too or held political convictions prior.

I am 36 years old but know what's truth and lie when I hear it, with the propensity to do the research too. And finding out everything you believed in was false, kind of incites the emotions that I'm just getting a hold of. Empathy for the real victims and disgust at the perpetrators.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 days 2 hours ago (Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 pm)

Tommo wrote:BUT... It's only because my mind IS liberated that my "benefit of the doubt" swings away from "Holocaust by bullets" and into "questionable but necessary anti-partisan warfare".

Even if the orthodox narrative of the "Holocaust by bullets" or a significant portion of it was true, the Allied victors deliberately mass murdered more than enough civilians in Germany, Axis countries and Axis-occupied countries "simply for the sake of increasing the terror, though under other pretexts," (in Churchill's words) to make such a thing look like a normal (if not trivial) procedure of WW2. The fighters of ISIS and other terrorist groups only learned the Allied lesson that civilians are as valid & legitimate targets as enemy soldiers are as long as you win at the end.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 days 1 hour ago (Sat May 20, 2017 11:38 pm)

Tommo wrote:Yes that does make sense about Stalin exposing them if he could, certainly.

Good to know Uncle Joe's propagandists began to claim that the Nazis were obliterating the traces of millions of their alleged murders at the Reinhardt camps, when the Nazis were exposing Stalin's mass graves at Katyn. As a result of this, the orthodox narrative of the "Holocaust" now funnily claims that:

The semi-industrial incineration of corpses at the Treblinka extermination camp began as soon as the political danger associated with the earlier burials was realized. In 1943, the 22,000 Polish victims of the Soviet Katyn massacre were discovered near Smolensk in Russia and reported to Adolf Hitler.[4] Their remains were well preserved underground, attesting to the Soviet mass murder. By April 1943, the Nazi propaganda began to draw attention of the international community to this war crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderakt ... Operations

Cremation pits

The Germans became aware of the political danger associated with the mass burial of corpses in early 1943, when they discovered the Polish victims of the Soviet Katyn massacre of 1940 near occupied Smolensk. Of the 22,000 Polish prisoners shot by the NKVD, the 10,000 bodies of officers unearthed on 9 April 1943 were well preserved underground,[108] attesting to the Soviet mass murder. By 13 April, Nazi propaganda began to draw the attention of the international community to this war crime using radio broadcast and newsfilm.[109] The Germans brought in a group of twelve forensic experts from various European countries to prove their claim.[...] Subsequently, the secret orders to exhume the corpses buried at Treblinka and burn them came directly from the Nazi leadership, possibly from Himmler, who was very concerned about covering up Nazi crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka ... ation_pits

So those dumb Germans realized that human bodies don't dissolve in soil within a few weeks like bars of soap after rain only after they had found out Soviet mass graves at Katyn ?!? Yeah !

The orthodox narrative claims that the Nazis ordered Sonderaktion 1005 in early 1943 because some propagandists of the victorious Soviet Union began to say it at that time. This is how state-sponsored history is written. By the victors and for the sake of their propaganda needs at a specific time.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”