An update regarding Horst Mahler!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
k0nsl

An update regarding Horst Mahler!

Postby k0nsl » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 pm)

This is via Ms. Chabloz and a French comrade:

Via Bocage: update re Horst Mahler.

On 19 May, at 2.12 pm, Elzbieta Mahler, wife of Horst Mahler, was able to speak on the telephone with her husband who, as the world knows, is imprisoned in Hungary.

Following their conversation, the next day Mrs Mahler addressed a request for urgent assistance to the German Ambassador to Hungary, Mr Heinz-Peter Behr, where she describes the dramatic situation in which her husband finds himself:

In his cell he has neither soap nor towel, no toilet, toilet paper or socks and the hygiene is deplorable. She explains that Horst injured himself in the toilet because the bowl was broken. As a result, he began to bleed profusely and was given no medical care.

Mrs. Mahler recalls that her husband is diabetic, that he has suffered a heart attack, kidney failure and, of course, amputation of his left leg below the knee.

"I hope that you will not only be content to fulfill your obligation to a German citizen in distress, but that you will also show humanity towards my husband in order to to save his health and his life ", writes Mrs Mahler.

We implore our correspondents to write to The Embassy of Germany in Hungary, the address of which was communicated to us by "Didi":

[email protected]

correction per Eberhard:
Please allow me to offer a correction. The email address quoted by k0nsl ([email protected]) is that of the Embassy of Hungary in Germany. The address of the Embassy of Germany in Hungary is [email protected]. The German embassy may also be reached through the contact form on their site.

Get to your keyboards. No one can read this message and then fail to react: a very short, correct letter in English, French or German will suffice. Imagine the impact if every one of us sent a letter.

Please help by spreading this post far and wide, so that more people can write the embassy! People should also learn about the criminally disgusting treatment meted out to the brave, unflinching Herr. Mahler.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: An update regarding Horst Mahler!

Postby Dresden » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon May 22, 2017 8:32 pm)

Thank you, k0nsl, and thanks to Alison Chabloz and "didi".

I have posted this on 40 of my activist friends pages on Facebook asking them to write a letter and spread the news and I will also write a letter to The Embassy of Germany in Hungary. :(
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 am)

Horst Mahler will be not be forgotten.

Eberhard

Postby Eberhard » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed May 24, 2017 12:22 pm)

Please allow me to offer a correction. The email address quoted by k0nsl ([email protected]) is that of the Embassy of Hungary in Germany. The address of the Embassy of Germany in Hungary is [email protected]. The German embassy may also be reached through the contact form on their site.

Regarding the German Ambassador to Hungary, Heinz-Peter Behr, here is a quote from his acceptance speech upon receipt of the North American Board of Rabbis' Tikkun Olam award in 2014:

When I first met Rabbi Jay Rosenbaum in New York in 1993 he immediately opened a door to a new world to me, a world that the Germans under the Nazi regime had tried to destroy, the world of Judaism... I understood then the full meaning of the Shoa: we Germans had not only killed the Jews but we had also inflicted an enormous loss upon ourselves, the loss of Jewish life, culture and traditions in Germany.

In the same paragraph he also states:

Rabbi Rosenbaum invited me to his congregation Habonim where I met for the first time in my life Jews from Germany, German Jews, human beings that had been forced to leave their home country by their fellow German citizens.

What a sight: Jews killed in the 1940s miraculously resurrected in the 1990s! That Mr. Behr could unflinchingly report such a glaring contradiction is the real miracle.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed May 24, 2017 5:33 pm)

More about Heinz-Peter Behr:
On Facebook:
https://de-de.facebook.com/zentrumhu/po ... 4177367660
He talks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6tTg9JvFLY
on wiki.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz-Peter_Behr

May require German translation. But it lalala mostly. Mediocre thinker with ability to articulate.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”