The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2498
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby borjastick » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 am)

The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers

This will come as no shock or surprise to most here but I have noticed more and more over recent years that as the holocaust lies are exposed and the truth becomes more generally accepted, the believers become less inclined to provide truth and proof to go with their claims of racial genocide of the jews in their holocaust.

Instead of the usual ‘it’s the most recorded and documented event in history’ and ‘the proof is everywhere to be seen I simply don’t know how anyone can deny the holocaust’ we now get screaming hissy fits from childish believers and those of a more mature vintage who frankly should know better. They are almost offended that people should question anything and angry that you and I, and anyone else in between, should have the temerity to even ask for a decent level of proof.

Take just this week when Andrew Mathis doesn’t like what I said about a youtube video claiming to show photographic proof of einsatzgruppen shootings, which clearly showed nothing of the sort, he started screaming that I’m a ‘filthy liar’ and other such bizarre rantings.
This is the same Andy Mathis who won’t come here to debate and present his ‘proof’ because it doesn’t balance with the truth and because he believes the mods here and the rules of this parish are ‘too heavy handed’. By that he means that he would be required to show proof of truth for his claims, something he clearly cannot do so he and others like him, because he operates not on his own, skulk off to Hodown, Westeros or The Black Watch to shout and scream at others in a large echo chamber.

Here’s a few things worth knowing about the man but understand this that he is among exalted company.
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

This list is a crusher.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4451&p=72138&hilit=utterly+impossible+fantasy+mathis#p72138

So this is where the disconnect comes in. They are certain of their ground but won’t prove it, reject all fair discussion about why stuff such as excavations cannot be done, claim the high ground but are too superior to show their reasoned arguments and back them up, and when all else fails, instead of digging deep and taking their argument to another and higher level they scream and shout like five year olds who have been asked to eat their vegetables…

If I were Andrew Mathis I’d do the same.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Thames Darwin » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:15 pm)

I told you I'd debate you elsewhere and not here. Your refusal to debate elsewhere is not the same as my refusing to debate at all.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9866
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Hannover » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:53 pm)

Thames Darwin / Andrew Mathis wrote:I told you I'd debate you elsewhere and not here. Your refusal to debate elsewhere is not the same as my refusing to debate at all.

I suggest that is because you got your head handed to you here.

Here, as the guidelines which you agreed to when registering state, you and those like you cannot dodge challenges, you cannot change the subject, you cannot engage in endless name calling, etc. .... which you and those like you engage in, when taking a beating by Revisionist arguments, with intent of distraction, confusion, and obfuscation.

There is nothing in the guidelines to prevent anyone from espousing their point of view. We love debate because we always prevail. The truth is easy to defend, science and rational thought is on our side.

The links given by Borjastick to your numerous uncensored arguments here are damning to you and your cause. Plus, you claim 'censorship' but cannot show where you were censored, even though this forum gives you that opportunity.
Face it, you've been routed on every occasion.
again:
Here’s a few things worth knowing about the man but understand this that he is among exalted company.
This list is a crusher.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4451&p=72138&hilit=utterly+impossible+fantasy+mathis#p72138

'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

So there we go, the reasons you & those like you run from reasonable debate are obvious.

Of course, it is easy to understand that you and those like you are tired of being bettered in debate.

Cheers, Hannover

“it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.” - French historian Jacques Baynac, Le Nouveau Quotidien (Lausanne, Switzerland), Sept. 3, 1996, p. 14.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby hermod » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 pm)

Thames Darwin / Andrew Mathis wrote:I told you I'd debate you elsewhere and not here. Your refusal to debate elsewhere is not the same as my refusing to debate at all.


Why don't you at least try to do it? That would be a great opportunity for you to prove the 'Holocaust' with evidential standards of our time (instead of the rigged evidential standards of postwar lynchings and mock trials) or to show (with screenshots and other means) that Codoh doesn't allow open and fair debates. In both cases, you win.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Thames Darwin » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm)

hermod wrote:
Thames Darwin/ Andrew Mathis wrote:I told you I'd debate you elsewhere and not here. Your refusal to debate elsewhere is not the same as my refusing to debate at all.


Why don't you at least try to do it? That would be a great opportunity for you to prove the 'Holocaust' with evidential standards of our time (instead of the rigged evidential standards of postwar lynchings and mock trials) or to show (with screenshots and other means) that Codoh doesn't allow open and fair debates. In both cases, you win.


On the latter point, I already won.

On the former point, my offer stands

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9866
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Hannover » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 pm)

Andrew Mathis / Thames Darwin said:
On the latter point, I already won.
On the former point, my offer stands

Laughable denial of your own words. :lol:

The prove of your utter failure is in your own attempts to debate, as demonstrated in these links from Borjastick:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322
and:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4451&p=72138&hilit=utterly+impossible+fantasy+mathis#p72138
Mathis's claim of besting anyone at this forum or any other is laughable fantasy & easily refuted nonsense. Anyone can simply look at the threads here where Andrew Mathis, aka: Thames Darwin has posted, some examples:

Alleged & laughable "mass graves" according to T. Darwin / Andrew Mathis
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9414

'Andrew Mathis on Dachau, Majdanek, Auschwitz, Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9228

Mathis who also posts as 'Thames Darwin', gets shot down:
Anecdotal evidence & "holocaust survivors"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9238

holocaust' denial article by Andrew Mathis debunked here'
viewtopic.php?t=2816

'Prof. Mc Nally dissects HHP's Andrew Mathis' bogus article'
viewtopic.php?t=2841

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis on Zyklon scent removal'
viewtopic.php?t=2499

'Green, Mathis refuted / cyanide: lice, humans, & more'
viewtopic.php?t=267

'Believer org. spokesman, Andrew Mathis, demolished in debate'
viewtopic.php?t=254

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis attempts damage control'
viewtopic.php?t=2498

'Email from Andrew Mathis (The Holocaust History Project)'
viewtopic.php?t=1526

'holocaust' History Project to unveil section on Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?t=280

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocau$t' claims is the message.

- Hannover

At Nuremberg, perjurer Blaha said about Dachau in a sworn statement:

"There were numerous executions by gas, executions by firearms, and by injections, in the camp. The gas chamber was finished in 1944, and I called Dr. Rascher to examine the first victim. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber, three were still alive; the others seemed to be dead. Their eyes were red and their faces bloated. Numerous detainees were subsquently killed in the same manner."
IMT, vol. V, p. 198 (PS-3249).

But we're told now that there were no gassings, and THEN we're told there were "experimental" gassings, all of which contradicts Blaha ... the liars can't keep their stories straight.
More here:
http://codoh.com/library/document/2369/
http://www.cwporter.com/innocent.htm
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lothario
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Lothario » 2 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:01 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:On the latter point, I already won.


Could you please provide proof of this claim?
They are afraid of words and thoughts; words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home — all the more powerful because forbidden — terrify them ... They make frantic efforts to bar our thoughts and words; they are afraid of the workings of the human mind

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: The strange disconnect between truth and proof from Holocaust Believers / Andrew Mathis

Postby Hektor » 2 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:I told you I'd debate you elsewhere and not here. Your refusal to debate elsewhere is not the same as my refusing to debate at all.


Oh, is it? What are you actually trying to say? Have you even read your wording before posting? Sounds like a Freudian slip admitting that you don't wish to debate with us at all. Given that I debated Holocaustians for years, I had to come to the conclusion that while they pretend to do otherwise, none of them was ever interested in a serious debate.

Here we have fair guidelines for debating. This is essential to have a debate at all. Otherwise the whole thing sinks down towards the level of those talk shows, where it's only about publicity stunts and creating (false) impressions. That's not debate. Although it creates the false impression in some.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest