Roberto Muehlnkamp's excuse for the lack of human remains at Auschwitz blows up in his face.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Roberto Muehlnkamp's excuse for the lack of human remains at Auschwitz blows up in his face.

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 am)

I am distraught and terribly upset to be defamed as a 'silly denier' and worse still 'intellectually challenged'. I feel sick to my stomach and can't keep any food down this morning.

I'm just little old me, a genuine and honest little chap who wouldn't say boo to a goose. I make no claims to super brain power and know my place when in the presence of high IQ. I know my limits.

I apologise to any here, roberto included, if I haven't quite met your high standards and am exposed as an intellectual pygmy.

I went to school, went to college, did my best and could have done no more. My outstanding personal qualities are far from outstanding, in any room of plus 140 IQ I would perhaps feel slightly inadequate, but only a tad.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Roberto Muehlnkamp's excuse for the lack of human remains at Auschwitz blows up in his face.

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:04 am)

Ashes and bones fragments don't drift away and dissolve (as claimed by the ghost writer(s) who fabricated Hoess' alleged memoirs) when dumped in a river and a pond. Such cremains sediment and stay at the bottom of that river and that pond. (Especially true in summer time when the flow of a river is at its lowest. Significant, given that the climax of the alleged slaughter in Auschwitz supposedly took place during the summer of 1944.)

Recovery of cremation remains from bodies of water

Posted on July 24, 2013 by holocausthistorychannel

One theme of a previous post on cremation remains was that these remains are not difficult to find and identify in large quantity. This implies that the major excuse made for the paucity of physical evidence presented after the war to substantiate the extermination site thesis, namely that all the physical evidence was destroyed in the cremations, is nonsense, as fire never reduces bodies to ash in the precise sense of the term. It also implies that the excuse offered by HDOT, Roberto Muehlenkamp, and their ilk, namely that the cremation remains were just too hard to find, is monumentally silly. When you have examples of a few investigators armed with nothing more than a trowel recovering hundreds of bone fragments from a single outdoor cremation, you can only laugh at the idea that the Soviets would have been unable to locate and collect the cremation remains.

At some of the camps, however, a different excuse is sometimes in play, namely that the cremation remains were thrown in some body of water. Although such a pattern of disposal would complicate the recovery of the cremation remains, it would not prevent it. The recovery of submerged cremation remains is discussed in chapter 4.2.4 of the book Forensic Cremation: recovery and analysis, which includes the following photos from a case in Ontario in which cremation remains were thrown in a river:

It’s telling that the holocaust industry, despite being obscenely well funded, has not sent divers to search the river bottoms near the alleged extermination camps for huge quantities of cremation remains.

https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpre ... -of-water/

And the burial of such cremains is in no way better for concealment purposes, given that human ashes quickly turn into a toxic salty rock in the ground.

The following photo shows ashes buried in the ground in a biodegradable urn:

Sixteen months after burial, the urn has completely dissolved; however, the ashes are left in concentration and will remain in this same state for years. Plant roots will turn away from this clump of salty rock.

http://www.letyourlovegrow.com/eco-frie ... vironment/

Cremation ashes are actually BAD for the environment! : viewtopic.php?t=11109
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:46 pm)

Hieldner said:
I don’t want to dispute the ability of these people to dig holes in the ground, but the whole matter is, as you say, clearly fraudulent.
:D
As Revisionist veteran Tom Moran used to say, 'two guys with shovels could easily do the job'.

Cheers, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the ridiculous 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”