Muehlenkamp cracks under pressure - admits Kola's & Haimi's Sobibor work not proven to be conclusively documented

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Muehlenkamp cracks under pressure - admits Kola's & Haimi's Sobibor work not proven to be conclusively documented

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm)

Roberto:

Trying to restrict the evidence I can present in support of my case to physical evidence is not accepting my bet proposal.

Please stop lying and crying Roberto, you're embarrassing yourself terribly.

I've already told you once that I'm not restricting anything:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11276#p84820

And you know very well that I accepted your bet, not your proposal.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

I'll take that bet Roberto!

And we'll determine who wins the bet right here in this thread.

I knew you would get cold feet!

:lol:

Now finish the first round of questions so we can move on to the second:

Roberto:

CWhite wrote:
Which begs a follow-up queston:

Roberto, in how many of the 27 "drills" can you prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - did Kola literally unearth and see with his own eyes - scientifically verified human remains?

And Roberto's single numeric answer is: ?

None, as I have no idea to what extent Prof. Kola was on site and inspected the soil probes himself instead of relying on information about such probes provided to him by subordinated archaeologists.

Then I'll rephrase the question:

Roberto, in how many of the 27 "drills" can you prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - did Kola, or any other archaeologist or forensic / "crime scene" Investigator, literally unearth and see with his / their own eyes - scientifically verified human remains?

Last edited by CWhite on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Muehlenkamp cracks under pressure - admits Kola's & Haimi's Sobibor work not proven to be conclusively documented

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:09 pm)

And here is round 2:

Roberto,

Can you, based solely on the archaeological / forensic / geophysical work done at the site, (which includes, but is not limited to - any and all full excavations, partial excavations and core drillings) prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that Sobibor grave #2 / #2-50 currently contains human remains - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then; can you, based solely on the archaeological / forensic / geophysical work done at the site, (which includes, but is not limited to - any and all full excavations, partial excavations and core drillings) prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that Sobibor grave #2 / #2-50 currently contains the remains of at least 19 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

To help you with the answers Roberto, I'll include some information that you posted on your HC site:

Grave no 2 is located in the western part of the hectare 17, south from the memorial. It was excavated by 28 drills. Horizontally its shape is irregular, measuring at least 20 x 25 m – with its longer side in NS position – and with depth up to 4 metres. It was a body burning grave.

Which begs a follow-up question:

Roberto, in how many of the 28 "drills" can you prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - did Kola, or any other archaeologist or forensic / "crime scene" Investigator, literally unearth and see with his / their own eyes - scientifically verified human remains?

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm)

Roberto:

So the only thing we will proceed to doing is either of the following:

a) you accepting my bet proposal in the terms in which it was stated, instead of trying to convert it into something it is not,

or

b) you stating that you don't accept my bet proposal because you are certain or at least consider it probable that you would lose the bet.

I chose - C - Roberto:

c) continue laughing at you and pointing out your lies as you lamely an cravenly try to back out of the bet you proffered and I accepted.

I knew you would get cold feet!

roberto

Postby roberto » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:17 am)

CWhite wrote:Roberto:

Do you accept my bet proposal as stated (and not as you have tried to distort it by restricting the evidence I can present in support of my case)?

Yes or No ?

Again Roberto, I am not restricting anything. And I accepted a bet:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

Not a proposal.

You can present any and all information you want. I just want some unambiguous answers to some very simple questions. Nor am I trying to distort anything. So put another pair of pantyhose on if your feet are getting cold and answer the simple questions in the above post. We should be able to finish my questions in a day or to, if you don't chicken out and run away - AGAIN - like you're so wont to do.

Again, you did not accept my bet.

You tried (and keep trying) to convert "with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts" into "with the standard of proof applied by the NAHF", which

a) means "only physical evidence will be accepted",
b) is not the same standard of proof applied in US criminal courts, as US criminal courts also accept other evidence than physical evidence in support of a case, and
c) is therefore highly irrelevant.

This means that, however often your repeat your spam verbiage, and however loudly you holler, the fact is that you are the one who is lying here and you are the one who got cold feet.

Same as when you, for example, ran from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008 after loudly bragging that you would be there.

And of course I'm not interested in your personal habits and inclinations, as I've told you often before. So stop telling me about them

My question is still standing, and it will be repeated as long as you try to dodge it and obfuscate the contents of the bet by producing your NAFH spam:

My bet is stated as follows (Alternative 1):

Or, if you prefer as follows (Alternative 2):
I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie in no less than 12 graves graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

Do you accept my bet as stated (and not as you have tried to distort it by restricting the evidence I can present in support of my case)?

Yes or No ?

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:04 pm)

Roberto wrote:You tried (and keep trying) to convert "with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts" into "with the standard of proof applied by the NAHF", which

b) is not the same standard of proof applied in US criminal courts, as US criminal courts also accept other evidence than physical evidence in support of a case, and

That's a pretty weak requirement, Roberto. The first example is, of course, is the O.J. Simpson trial where no amount of evidence would have convinced the biased jurors to vote "guilty as charged." Black jurors weren't going to convict a a Black defendant of murdering a White victim. Then we have the 1981 case of Mel Mermelstein vs the IHR. Judge Thomas Johnson simply took judicial notice of the holyhoax and NO evidence was required at all. You would be better off going with the NAHF requirements since in the US courts, it's been proven that either no amount of evidence is sufficient or no evidence is required at all.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:26 pm)

RM:

Again, you did not accept my bet

How many times are you going to tell that same lie Roberto?

Roberto:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11276#p84801

I knew he was going to get cold feet!

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 pm)

RM:

You tried (and keep trying) to convert "with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts" into "with the standard of proof applied by the NAHF", which

Yet another easily disproved lie:

Roberto,

Can you, based solely on the archaeological / forensic / geophysical work done at the site, (which includes, but is not limited to - any and all full excavations, partial excavations and core drillings) prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that Sobibor grave #1 / #1-49 currently contains human remains - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then; can you, based solely on the archaeological / forensic / geophysical work done at the site, (which includes, but is not limited to - any and all full excavations, partial excavations and core drillings) prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that Sobibor grave #1 / #1-49 currently contains the remains of at least 19 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Roberto:

No

Follow up question (clarified again):

Roberto, in how many of the 27 "drills" allegedly excavated from Sobibor grave #1 / #1-49 can you prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - did Kola, or any other archaeologist or forensic / "crime scene" Investigator, literally unearth and see with his / their own eyes - scientifically verified human remains?

And Roberto "cold feet" Muehlenkamp's single numeric answer is: ?

It looks like "with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts" is too hot a standard for Roberto to handle.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:56 pm)

RM:

My question is still standing... Do you accept my bet as stated...?

My bet is stated as follows (Alternative 1):

Or, if you prefer as follows (Alternative 2):

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie in no less than 12 graves graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

Do you accept my bet as stated (and not as you have tried to distort it by restricting the evidence I can present in support of my case)?

Yes or No ?

How many times do I have to tell you Roberto?

This was your stated bet:

Roberto:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11276#p84801

So you know what the answer is to your - Yes. - or - No. - question.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:58 pm)

RM:

In no way, shape or form are you being restricted as to what evidence you can present in your attempt to substantiate your allegations.

It looks like poor cornered Roberto has gotten cold feet from this simple phrase:

"with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts"

What's wrong Robert, can't you debate unless you're able to use your usual "because I said so" standard of proof?

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 pm)

"Roberto:

I'll take that bet Roberto!"

This was the bet that was accepted. So please provide the evidence Roberto.

Instead of presenting the evidence, Roberto is trying to claim that this bet was not accepted. Someone who is honestly trying to find the truth, shouldn't be lying. This leads me to the conclusion that Roberto is not attempting to find the truth.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:59 pm)

RM:

Same as when you, for example, ran from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008 after loudly bragging that you would be there.

??? Poor Roberto, he's so confused, he doesn't even know who he's running from. (Being corned and cowed like he is must be affecting his mental state.)

I just saw this interesting post on another site made by Roberto:

Now, as the bet also requires stating the number of mass graves, this is no problem regarding... Sobibór... As concerns the minimum numbers of graves/disposal pits for cremation remains at... Sobibor, the number are the following... 12 for Sobibór, namely the following:

1. Grave nr. 1 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

2. Grave nr. 2 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

3. Grave nr. 3 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

4. Grave nr. 4 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

5. Grave nr. 5 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

6. Grave nr. 6 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

7. Grave nr. 7 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, size probably larger than originally assumed according to recent archaeological finds by Yoram Haimi et al)

8. Grave nr. 8 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains)

9. Grave nr. 9 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

10. Grave nr. 10 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

11. Grave nr. 11 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

12. Grave nr. 15 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, linked to grave nr. 8 ).

So that's why he refuses to answer this simple question:

Roberto, in how many of the 27 "drills" allegedly excavated from Sobibor grave #1 / #1-49 can you prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - did Kola, or any other archaeologist or forensic / "crime scene" Investigator, literally unearth and see with his / their own eyes - scientifically verified human remains?

And has tucked tail and ran away from open and honest debate - AGAIN! - like he's so wont to do.

Edited to add:

FYI - this is the description of the "grave" given by Kola:

Grave no 1 is located in the north - eastern part of hectare 17, just west from the memorial to victims. The site was excavated by 27 drills. Horizontally, it measures 20 x 20 m and is up to 4.30 m deep. It was a body burning grave.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:19 pm)

Roberto apparently needs Judge Johnson to come rescue him. IOW, have a judge take judicial notice of the graves and their contents at the Reinhardt camps. Failing that, he will have to present evidence that he obviously doesn't have. Poor Roberto. Well, poorer by $1,000.00 USD unless he intends to renege on his bet.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:36 pm)

Wow! Over at "the other site," Roberto is pitching absolute hissy fits about his irrelevant claims and his walls of text not being posted here on CODOH. I didn't read his text walls but he seems to be particularly incensed over Rajchman's and Wiernik's lies about what they observed at Treblinka. He simply states that they were too traumatized to tell the truth much like some of the witnesses to the Dresden bombing. He offers no names or specifics about those Dresden witnesses but claims that totally exonerates both Rajchman and Wiernik. Neither does he mention that the Dresden bombing took only a very brief period of time while both Rajchman and Wiernik had about a year each to observe the events at Treblinka.

Just curious, Roberto, but where are those giant mass graves at Treblinka? Why can't they be located? How did that hermetically sealed diesel gas chamber function? How did that magic Jew barbeque work? You know that your Dresden analogy is a bust so how do you cremate cadavers/pieces and parts of cadavers with essentially no fuel?

Good luck with getting a straight answer from Roberto, CWhite. I think that you're urinating into an adverse weather condition.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 am)

Atigun wrote:Wow! Over at "the other site," Roberto is pitching absolute hissy fits about his irrelevant claims and his walls of text not being posted here on CODOH. I didn't read his text walls but he seems to be particularly incensed over Rajchman's and Wiernik's lies about what they observed at Treblinka. He simply states that they were too traumatized to tell the truth much like some of the witnesses to the Dresden bombing. He offers no names or specifics about those Dresden witnesses but claims that totally exonerates both Rajchman and Wiernik. Neither does he mention that the Dresden bombing took only a very brief period of time while both Rajchman and Wiernik had about a year each to observe the events at Treblinka.

Just curious, Roberto, but where are those giant mass graves at Treblinka? Why can't they be located? How did that hermetically sealed diesel gas chamber function? How did that magic Jew barbeque work? You know that your Dresden analogy is a bust so how do you cremate cadavers/pieces and parts of cadavers with essentially no fuel?

Good luck with getting a straight answer from Roberto, CWhite. I think that you're urinating into an adverse weather condition.

Well yes, Zionist Roberto Muehlenkamp stepped into quicksand when he posted here. No dodging means, well, no dodging. And when challenged to actually show the world the enormous human remains of the alleged '6M Jews, 5M others' he has failed miserably.
Essentially, that's the whole shootin' match right there.

Then his claimed belief in the utterly debunked & absurd lying 'eyewitnesses' has made his effort look clownish.
See his bizarre Zionist faith in Nyisili, Wiernik, Rajchman, Gerstein, etc, absolutely demolished at this Forum. It's just no contest.

Roberto, in league with others, has actually tried to hurt and silence people that he thinks are Revisionists.
Free speech is the last thing that he is about.

And whatever insignificant blog he's whining & kvetching at, it just doesn't matter. CODOH is king and we have the goods on him and the world can read it.

Anyway, the record is here for all to see.
He said what he said and now must live with it, and that's his problem. Another one bites the dust.

I also also recommend that our readers search Roberto Muehlenkamp at the main CODOH site and see ton's more on him,
http://www.codoh.com

Best, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:33 am)

CWhite wrote:Image

I'm pretty sure they won't do an autopsy of these corpses. I doubt that murder by gassing could be proven with skeletons but I heard that typhus is still traceable in bones. What stories can these remains tell us?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”