T4 euthanasia gassing?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:38 pm)

Since the euthanasia program was legal, why would Germans need to "camoflauge" an alleged euthanasia 'gas chamber'? Oops.

And ofcourse there is no genuine documentation to support the T-4 gassings claims in the first place, nor is there a credible 'gas chamber' to show for it. All we have is absurd assertions like in this picture.

Somehow a shower room can no longer be a shower room.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:14 pm)

I gotta a question. I know very little about the T4 operation besides the fact that it did take place, it was legal, we've got Hitler's order for it, and it was stopped because of protests by the catholic church and public opinion.
I don't understand the confusion about the number of patients that were killed and the means that were used. Aren´t there documents talking about these things? Since it was legal, there must've been a bureaucracy documenting how many people, how it was done, no? Because we hear numbers anywhere from 50.000 to 300.000 and we hear the euthanasia was done using lethal injection, carbon monxide, drugs, etc.
Is it claimed the nazis destroyed these documents too and if so, why?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:24 am)

Vallon,
Where are your comments on the thread topic, 'T4 euthanasia gassing?'? Please stop simply posting the same links that have already been posted.
If you have something to say, then say it.

Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:11 am)

I spent a few hours today looking into this subject after I came across an audio excerpt from Curtis Whiteway, who claims to have been among the first US soldiers to arrive at Hadamar on March 26, 1945.

I had never really thought much about this aspect of wartime atrocity progaganda, but if you listen to Whiteway recount his story, then do a little research, you'll soon realize that he has to be lying. I found about a dozen problems with his tale.

The part about Hadamar is the first two or so minutes of this Real Audio file about the T-4 program:

http://www.albany.edu/talkinghistory/ar ... itz-56.ram

While I don't see any reason to doubt that Germany had some kind of euthenasia program, what would seem in question is its scale, and whether it involved the use of a gas chamber.

An obvious problem is that most sources say the program lasted about two years, until 1941 when Hitler called a stop to it in response to popular protests. However, quite a lot of websites maintain the program continued until the end of the war, with a total of 200,00 or even 350,000 victims in all.

So has a relatively small and experimental program been vastly inflated for propaganda purposes?

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:26 am)

A text that may be of interest in connection with this topic, the chapter "Retrofitting the Euthanasia campaign" from Samuel Crowell's essay The Gas Chambers of Sherlock Holmes.

http://www.vho.org/GB/c/SC/sh10.html

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:46 am)

driansmith wrote: ...The part about Hadamar is the first two or so minutes of this Real Audio file about the T-4 program:

http://www.albany.edu/talkinghistory/ar ... itz-56.ram

While I don't see any reason to doubt that Germany had some kind of euthenasia program, what would seem in question is its scale, and whether it involved the use of a gas chamber.

An obvious problem is that most sources say the program lasted about two years, until 1941 when Hitler called a stop to it in response to popular protests. However, quite a lot of websites maintain the program continued until the end of the war, with a total of 200,00 or even 350,000 victims in all.

So has a relatively small and experimental program been vastly inflated for propaganda purposes?
I'm getting the impression exterminationists are using the euthanasia program as a kind of smoke screen. Their logic seems to work as follows. If they can establish that "homicidal gassings" were used in the euthanasia program, this would make homicidal gassings in camps more credible.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:39 pm)

I find all reference to euthanasia a 'red herring'. Are we supposed to form a link in our mind that euthansia links to gassing due to wickedness?

If that were the case then what mental links do we make of this.
The Jewish Abortion Industry

Just as this race of people dominates all "progressive" movements in the West, so do Jews dominate the abortion business. Furthermore, Judaism is pro-abortion-by-default, since Judaism automatically champions a mother's life over her fetus' life. Indeed, says Judaism, the fetus is not human until its actual entry into the world. Christianity believes just the opposite.

There are roughly 1.3 million legal abortions performed in America each year. Of those abortions, Jewish involvement is heavy -- whether the abortion doctor is Jewish, the owner of the abortion clinic is Jewish or the clinic's pro-abort "family counselors" are Jewish.

Author: "It is obvious to anyone who has studied the abortion movement in the Western world as long as I have (25 years) that a large number of Jews who are disloyal to the teachings of Judaism more or less lead the abortion movement.

I have the original article of the above quote made by a Jewish doctor.

The mental link I form from this is a systematic killing of world populations. A real genocide.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 am)

grapple wrote:One of the many problems I have with the Holocaust story is why would the Germans use fake showers? They would have been better off using real showers since if it was Zyklon B being used they could turn on the showers and help wash away the HCN. Also no matter what kind of gas was used real showers could have been used to wash away the bodily fluids that would have been all over the floor of the gas chamber after a mass execution. It would be hard to fool people that they were going to take a shower when the whole area would smell like death and bodily fluids.

You wrote this a long time ago but I think it is STILL a very good point, since we are told by a faked former SS interview that every person who knew they were about to die would excrete and urinate, it would have made more sence to actually install shower heads to wash it all away.

Coder62.

Bankdraft

Postby Bankdraft » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:18 pm)

Hebden wrote:
No doubt there was a euthanasia program for the hopelessly physically & mentally ill in Germany. Legal euthanasia/mercy killings occur in most countries.

Which countries?

Holland for starters (and I believe the rest of Europe proper and Scandinavia as well) and I suggest it happens in the U.S. all the time too for terminally ill patients (through it is illegal here). What happens between a doctor and his or her patient is rightfully confidential. If a physician gives a terminally ill cancer patient a prescription for 90 morphine pills, I'm guessing the patient can figure out the rest on his own.

If your question is, in which countries do they euthanize mental patients, you should ask it that way. The answer, by the way, is nowhere.

IlluSionS667

Postby IlluSionS667 » 1 decade 9 months ago (Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 am)

What I would like to know, is this :
* ) Is there any evidence whatsoever that any mentally ill person was killed without authorisation by his family members?
* ) Has any objective study been done on the methods used for mercy killings on the mentally ill? If so, what do we know of these methods?
* ) Is there any evidence on why the T4-program was cancelled?
* ) etc.

I've been trying to find objective information on T4, but thusfar I've been unable to.
All things are subject to interpretation. Whatever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not of truth - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”