And here's 500 who were gassed and then they weren't gassed at all!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

And here's 500 who were gassed and then they weren't gassed at all!

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 am)

As Hannover often says 'jews went where jews are'.

How right he is. Here's a story to warm the cockles of anyone's heart. A whole family were thought deaded in the holocaust and yet they showed up decades later! It's the same old same old, 'there were forty seven of us herded into Auschwitz and I was the only survivor, why my mother was gassed just minutes after arriving...'

So this story just proves where the jews went and how they weren't holocausted.

As always Andrew Anglin's sense of humour wins the day.

https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/israeli- ... ves/125813

Young Adolf had a lot of positive qualities: he loved animals, valued the arts, was an excellent public speaker and demonstrated talent as a watercolor painter.

Unfortunately, he also suffered from an irrational fear of big noses.

Though doctors assumed that Hitler's phobia would subside with age, the opposite happened. It became so bad, in fact, that the adult Hitler – now Chancellor of Germany – started a second World War just to exterminate the most nasally-endowed race of all time: Jews.

And, for the most part, he succeeded. By the war's end, exactly six million Jews were incinerated, gassed and lampshaded (in that order) by Rutger Hauer-esque Nazi soldiers in Polish death camps.

From Haaretz
Growing up in Israel, Alex Kafri had always assumed that aside from his parents and sister, he was alone in this world. His mother’s entire family, he knew for a fact, had been wiped out during the Holocaust. Although his father never discussed the family members left behind in Lithuania, Kafri was given to believe they had fared no better.

Imagine his surprise, then, when he suddenly discovered many living relatives on his father’s side. A huge number, in fact. After meeting 500 members of his newfound family members at a reunion in London last week, Kafri is still pinching himself in disbelief.

“I may be 71 years old, but when I was first notified that there was this big family I never knew about, I cried,” says the grandfather of nine. “And every time I have told the story since, I get overcome with emotion.”

Among the 500 family members who convened in London last week were representatives of 15 countries, including one distant cousin who flew in from Siberia.

But for Kafri, nothing conveyed the magnitude of the moment better than a scroll stretched out across the center of the hotel conference room with the family tree printed upon it.

“It was 30 meters long,” he says.

Yes you read that correctly, one of them flew in from his home in SIBERIA!!!

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: And here's 500 who were gassed and then they weren't gassed at all!

Postby Werd » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 am)

These are the same Jews that Muehlenkamp, Nessie and others always say of them...

"if they survived and went elsewhere as you said, why did they all keep their mouths shut instead of looking for each other?"

I dunno. Perhaps they just got separated during the war and then believed the propaganda that came out after the war? :?:

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:25 am)

Werd wrote:These are the same Jews that Muehlenkamp, Nessie and others always say of them...

"if they survived and went elsewhere as you said, why did they all keep their mouths shut instead of looking for each other?"

I dunno. Perhaps they just got separated during the war and then believed the propaganda that came out after the war? :?:

More than likely many did say something, but the Jew dominated media simply suppressed the information. Nothing new about Jews suppressing information which is not in their best interests.
History has shown that over time however, such things have a way breaking out.
Now watch and enjoy the spin.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust Industry" narrative is the message.

Lothario

Postby Lothario » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:59 am)

This reminds me of the case of Ernst Hollander who after 50 years was reunited with his brother, living in Yugoslavia, on the Montel Williams show. And all because two revisionists appeared on a previous show. David Cole and Mark Weber never received a thank you.

Makes you wonder how many families could have been reunited if these lies weren't told.

"In science consensus is irrelevant. … There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period." - Michael Crichton

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 5 days ago (Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:25 pm)

Werd wrote:These are the same Jews that Muehlenkamp, Nessie and others always say of them...

And that's exactly what happened! Remember, if the death of a person hasn't been established properly during the war, such a person will count as "missing" after the war. There was no "missing" category/ Jews all were presumed "killed (in the Holocaust)", "gassed" if they were deported.
That also explains that Jews claiming:"I lost all my family members in the Holocaust", that's when they aren't outright lying, which I guess many are indeed doing for some strange reason.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”