Holocaust denial (truth) as a source of chronic depression

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust denial (truth) as a source of chronic depression

Postby Elroy » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:58 am)

I am a single father of prior tragedy as it is with no further need to disclose. I am neither German, nor had I ever had any affiliation with anything prior to my learning which began by sheer coincidence on the topic which has become my primary interest. I am from an "allied nation" in fact.

The revisionist's view is a tiny minority against an overwhelming majority and evidence again that truth is a dictatorship of evidence over doctrine of the masses.

For me, the knowledge beyond any reasonable doubt of what we did to those people (the German's namely) from WW1, right through to today, and constructed a global psychological memetic disease to not only to conceal that crime, but to enslave them mentally and actually and skew peoples moral compass leaves me with a recurrent depression of immense weight.

Do any others feel this way? Not only the German members among those here, but the allied members too?

Knowing the holocaust is a lie (and the other aspects of WW2 as well for that matter are lies) is as much a curse as it is a liberation. The truth that one gains is so confronting that it's another reason I think that ordianary people cannot confront it- because the implications are so disturbing and the myth enables them to "feel good".

What are others thoughts?

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Holocaust denial (truth) as a source of chronic depression

Postby flimflam » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 pm)

The holohoax is not about the past, the holohoax is the present and the future. The consequences of the hoax for white Christian people and nations is absolutely devastating. And, is has brought unending death and destruction to the ME. It has driven the messianic ambition of the Jews who now think they really are going to conquer the world with the weapons of international finance and the US military.

And, we proud brave and free Americans are cowering in the corner behind our keyboards, afraid to open our mouths in public.

It is grim beyond imagination, if it weren't happening, no one would believe it.

Metal Murphy

Postby Metal Murphy » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 pm)

Elroy wrote:I am a single father of prior tragedy as it is with no further need to disclose. I am neither German, nor had I ever had any affiliation with anything prior to my learning which began by sheer coincidence on the topic which has become my primary interest. I am from an "allied nation" in fact.

The revisionist's view is a tiny minority against an overwhelming majority and evidence again that truth is a dictatorship of evidence over doctrine of the masses.

For me, the knowledge beyond any reasonable doubt of what we did to those people (the German's namely) from WW1, right through to today, and constructed a global psychological memetic disease to not only to conceal that crime, but to enslave them mentally and actually and skew peoples moral compass leaves me with a recurrent depression of immense weight.

Do any others feel this way? Not only the German members among those here, but the allied members too?

Knowing the holocaust is a lie (and the other aspects of WW2 as well for that matter are lies) is as much a curse as it is a liberation. The truth that one gains is so confronting that it's another reason I think that ordianary people cannot confront it- because the implications are so disturbing and the myth enables them to "feel good".

What are others thoughts?

I actually just feel liberated, with a healthy dose of outrage.

To me, the liberation is knowing that whatever happened during the war Adolf Hitler and the Germans didn't do what they were accused of beyond a reasonable doubt. The outrage is over the slander and the lies perpetrated by those behind the scenes that the masses swallow whole.

I've learned so much in these last few months, the reality is that Hitler was a great man who only wanted what was best for his people, that this war was forced on him by the West and then the Soviets. Lots of people suffered during the war, not just Jews.

I try and explain this to other people, the reality is most of them don't want to hear.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:27 pm)

Ignorance is bliss. -- reality is depressing.

Dresden + Hellstorm + "Crimes and Mercies" + "Other Losses" + the future = dark night of the Soul.

If England and America had fought on the right side in WWII, we would be living in the Paradise that was foreshadowed and destroyed, right now.

If my aunt had balls ..... she'd be my uncle.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 3 years 6 months ago (Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:47 am)

I get depressed sometimes thinking about how bad this world is because of all the lies about the second world war. Also when I get a wake up call when I talk to someone (which is basically most people) that still believes in all the lies. I say to myself "oh yeah the stuff I know isn't common knowledge and most people don't know that the Holocaust is just one massive hoax". Yeah I feel like I can't talk to most people because I'm basically obsessed with Second World War revisionism. Once you wake up you can't stop thinking about it. Even if you try not to for a day something always makes you think about it again.

Everyday I think about this quote by Joseph Geobbles: "Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, It would fall Into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war." What's really depressing to me is thinking what the world is going to be like in fifty plus years, It keeps me up at night.

Rmbrmb21

Postby Rmbrmb21 » 3 years 6 months ago (Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:31 pm)

I get the same kind of feeling. It's like the whole world is being raped but no one does anything about it. That may be an extreme interpretation of what's going on, but the negative effects of the big lie are readily apparent. I also get the feeling that nothing will ever change, and that the West will drive itself into extinction because of all of this bs.

At the same time I get some comfort in knowing that I am right. That we are correct about it all. So long as there is one dissenter, even in secret, truth will exist. If nothing else aren't our lives just a quest for truth before our time is up?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”