Boston U. theatrics for "survivor" fraud Elie Wiesel

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Boston U. theatrics for "survivor" fraud Elie Wiesel

Postby Hannover » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 pm)

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel

Elie Wiesel personifies the utter fraudulence of the '6M Jews' Big Lie.
Have a look below at a truly embarrassing staged event.

excerpts:
Among those speaking were Wiesel’s son, Elisha, and Cornell William Brooks, a former president of the NAACP, who studied with Wiesel at Boston University.
Wiesel was born in Romania in 1928 and survived imprisonment at the Auschwitz and Buchenwald concentration camps. He devoted his life to keeping memories of the Nazi genocide of World War II from fading away.
He moved to New York in 1956, and gained fame with the publication of his landmark Holocaust book “Night,” which drew on his experiences and became a testament to Nazi crimes.
White House and tasked him with planning an American Holocaust memorial museum.
He taught at Boston University from 1976 to 2013.

- Typical tactic of getting blacks to do their bidding, aka: camouflage.
And how much was this Cornell William Brooks paid?

- He and countless other "survivors" are obvious refutations of the marketed claim that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'.
Predictably they don't mention the fact that Wiesel was given a choice to await the communists at Auschwitz or leave with the SS, he chose to leave with the SS.
The choice was in our hands. For once we could decide our fate for ourselves. We could both stay in the hospital, where I could, thanks to my doctor, get him [the father] entered as a patient or nurse. Or else we could follow the others. ‘Well, what shall we do, father?’ He was silent. ‘Let’s be evacuated with the others,’ I told him.”

- Indeed, the bizarre 'Night", which never mentioned 'gas chambers' .... until the later editions.

- Tax exempt cash taken in by USHMM
$151,826,695.00
https://www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/042717-IRS ... 0-FY16.pdf
US Taxpayers money to to USHMM:
source: https://www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/20160209-f ... equest.pdf

- He "taught" what at Boston U.?

- You gotta love the title of the article: Boston University Pays Tribute to Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel.

"There's no business like Shoah business".

- Hannover

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017 ... ie-wiesel/
Boston University Pays Tribute to Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel

Boston University paid tribute to the late Nobel laureate and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel on Sunday.

Students and scholars gathered to celebrate writings and teaching by Wiesel, who was a professor at the school for decades. He died last year at age 87.

The campus event included panel discussions on Wiesel’s writings and humanitarian work, along with guest speeches and tributes.

Among those speaking were Wiesel’s son, Elisha, and Cornell William Brooks, a former president of the NAACP, who studied with Wiesel at Boston University.

Wiesel was born in Romania in 1928 and survived imprisonment at the Auschwitz and Buchenwald concentration camps. He devoted his life to keeping memories of the Nazi genocide of World War II from fading away.

He moved to New York in 1956, and gained fame with the publication of his landmark Holocaust book “Night,” which drew on his experiences and became a testament to Nazi crimes.

He became an American citizen, published dozens of books and later hobnobbed with presidents, who welcomed him to the White House and tasked him with planning an American Holocaust memorial museum. He received the Congressional Gold Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

He taught at Boston University from 1976 to 2013.

The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Boston U. theatrics for "survivor" fraud Elie Wiesel

Postby cold beer » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:52 am)

What I like is the inference that the ushmm was white house initiative.

Sannhet
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sannhet » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:37 am)

cold beer wrote:What I like is the inference that the ushmm was white house initiative.

If it were, they would have also demanded an even-bigger Victims of Communism museum in Washington, D.C., because the Cold War was still going on.

Wiki:
A unanimous vote by the United States Congress in 1980 establish[ed] the museum [...] [and] in October 1988, President Ronald Reagan helped lay the cornerstone of the building [...]. Dedication ceremonies on April 22, 1993 included speeches by American President Bill Clinton, Israeli President Chaim Herzog, Chairman Harvey Meyerhoff, and Elie Wiesel. On April 26, 1993, the Museum opened to the general public. Its first visitor was the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.[6]
This was the 1980s, and above-ground political objectives for the U.S. federal government were, above all, fighting Communism via propaganda, economic leverage, and involvement in proxy wars/actions across the world, to out-maneuver the Soviet Union (which was successful).

Anti-Communism was a major part of U.S. politics exactly when the Holocaust Museum was being planned/built. Yet there is no prominent Victims of Communism Museum or Memorial in the USA. I believe there is a small, inconsequential, virtually unknown one in Washington, D.C., which may even be privately funded.

How is this reconciled by standard-thinking people (i.e., people who believe in the Holocaust and that Communist rule at every time and place was also quite bad, with many victims [mainline conservatives will 'concede' things like "Stalin killed more people than Hitler"]) ?

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 pm)

Sannhet wrote:
cold beer wrote:What I like is the inference that the ushmm was white house initiative.

If it were, they would have also demanded an even-bigger Victims of Communism museum in Washington, D.C., because the Cold War was still going on.

Wiki:
A unanimous vote by the United States Congress in 1980 establish[ed] the museum [...] [and] in October 1988, President Ronald Reagan helped lay the cornerstone of the building [...]. Dedication ceremonies on April 22, 1993 included speeches by American President Bill Clinton, Israeli President Chaim Herzog, Chairman Harvey Meyerhoff, and Elie Wiesel. On April 26, 1993, the Museum opened to the general public. Its first visitor was the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.[6]
This was the 1980s, and above-ground political objectives for the U.S. federal government were, above all, fighting Communism via propaganda, economic leverage, and involvement in proxy wars/actions across the world, to out-maneuver the Soviet Union (which was successful).

Anti-Communism was a major part of U.S. politics exactly when the Holocaust Museum was being planned/built. Yet there is no prominent Victims of Communism Museum or Memorial in the USA. I believe there is a small, inconsequential, virtually unknown one in Washington, D.C., which may even be privately funded.

How is this reconciled by standard-thinking people (i.e., people who believe in the Holocaust and that Communist rule at every time and place was also quite bad, with many victims [mainline conservatives will 'concede' things like "Stalin killed more people than Hitler"]) ?

They have a singular statue on a street corner in Washington DC, that substitutes for a museum.

Valfrum

Postby Valfrum » 3 years 2 months ago (Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:36 pm)

They have a singular statue on a street corner in Washington DC, that substitutes for a museum.

The Victims of Communism memorial (first time I heard of it) was in the news a few days ago. Those antifa children found it and decided to take various photos desecrating a recognition of monumental deaths.
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9794
Pro Antifa students give the finger to victims of communism.png
Pro Antifa students give the finger to victims of communism.png (293.52 KiB) Viewed 1511 times

E. Wiesel.

I can accept a lot of survivors and Holocaustinians can parrot the line they heard without questioning their integrity, but Wiesel has been challenged far too many times to not be a true liar.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 2 months ago (Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:53 pm)

Valfrum wrote:

The Victims of Communism memorial (first time I heard of it) was in the news a few days ago. Those antifa children found it and decided to take various photos desecrating a recognition of monumental deaths.
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9794
Pro Antifa students give the finger to victims of communism.png
E. Wiesel.

I can accept a lot of survivors and Holocaustinians can parrot the line they heard without questioning their integrity, but Wiesel has been challenged far too many times to not be a true liar.

That's a good find, it demonstrates that these same SJWs are completely unrepentant supporters of communism, celebrate the perpetrators and disrespect the victims all while they spew their phony indignation.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”