David Cole still trying his demolished 'holocaust-lite' routine

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

David Cole still trying his demolished 'holocaust-lite' routine

Postby Hannover » 3 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 pm)

Yawn. Here we go again, see article below.

David Cole sites the completely debunked Korherr Report, which says nothing about killing Jews, and the equally demolished Treblinka for proof of his 'holocaust-lite' nonsense.

Here's the Los Angeles Coliseum:
it holds 90,000. Quite a few people, eh?

Now multiply by 10 and you get The Treblinka Lie.
Ca. 900,000 Jews were supposedly murdered and buried there.
Have we ever seen those human remains? Nope.

Imagine trying such nonsense in a real court of law without producing the massive humans remains that are alleged.
Two guys with a shovel and a video camera could settle the whole matter in a few hours.
Cole is peeing in the wind.

I guess we should cut the poor boy some slack considering he was threatened by the JDL before his new 'holocaust-lite' story.
People do say the the strangest things when their life is on the line.

Then he wants to know where all the allegedly murdered Jews went to, which is even more bizarre considering that Jews say that all the allegedly murdered Jews went to enormous mass graves .... which they claim to know the locations of, but yet they cannot actually shows these alleged huge, and I mean huge, mass graves and their alleged contents. Game over right there.

Then we see Cole using bogus English "translations' of German words which have all been shown not be the laughable "codewords" that are alleged in utter desperation.
This forum has also crushed that nonsense repeatedly. Search this forum Cole's bogus terms and see for yourself.

Cole says he "puts the total at somewhere between 3 and 3.5 million."
Now look up the number of cities with populations of 3 - 3.5 M.

According to David Cole, the entire population of those cities could simply disappear without a trace.

No massive human remains that are alleged, no 'holocaust' as alleged ... and no 'holocaust-lite' that David Cole desperately clings to.

Nonetheless, Cole's silliness is old news to informed Revisionists, recommended:

Response to David Cole Regarding Treblinka, By Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/3930/
and:
The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax, By Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/3286/
and:
'J. Graf and the illogical canard: 'Where did Jews go then?' / & more'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8272
and:
The Razor and the Ring
https://codoh.com/library/document/3008/?lang=en

Read on, comments wanted.

- Hannover

http://takimag.com/article/how_many_jew ... z4x58O51ky
How Many Jews Can Be Gassed on the Head of a Pin?

by David Cole

October 31, 2017
View as Single Page
How Many Jews Can Be Gassed on the Head of a Pin?
photo credit: Bigstock

These days, when I get a Google News “ping” on my name, I shudder, because I know it’s not going to be good. Take last week, for example. My name was plastered all over the Jewish press due to a comment made on Reddit by Charles C. Johnson. Johnson is either a conservative investigative journalist web entrepreneur or a fake news white nationalist troll, depending on your point of view. This past January, the ostensibly Trump-connected Johnson conducted an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) on Reddit. During the session, he was asked about the Holocaust and the “Jewish question.” He responded with this:

I do not and never have believed the six million figure which I think is still up for some historical debate. There were a number of sources that disputed the six million figure and I find myself in that camp reluctantly. Of course you can’t really discuss any of this stuff without being called a Holocaust denier which I am not. I think Jews were killed in the war, particularly in the Eastern occupied provinces. I think the Red Cross numbers of 250,000 dead in the camps from typhus are more realistic but I confess to having complicated views on the subject. I think the Allied bombings of Germany were a war crime. I agree with David Cole about Auschwitz and the gas chambers not being real.

The AMA received spotty attention in January. But last week, it was given new life when California Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher brought Johnson to a meeting on Capitol Hill with Sen. Rand Paul to discuss Julian Assange. “Republican Congressman Brought Holocaust Denier to Capitol Meeting,” screamed the Forward. “U.S. Representative Brings Holocaust Denier to Meeting on Capitol Hill,” wailed the ADL. A good dozen other Jewish sites found their own way to reword the same headline, and in every case, the evidence of Johnson’s “denial” was the fact that in his Reddit AMA he had invoked the name of (in the words of the ADL) “well-known Holocaust denier David Cole.”

If I’m a denier, Rep. Rohrabacher is a woman.
“We’re all born ignorant of history; the idiots are the ones who hear the truth and still cling to falsehoods.”

As further proof that God can interweave disparate plotlines better than the finest Hollywood screenwriters, the same week that Johnson’s AMA received renewed attention, Anthony “Mooch” Scaramucci thought it would be a dandy old idea to pin a poll to his recently launched “Scaramucci Post” media outlet asking readers to vote on how many Jews died during the Holocaust (Mooch’s judgment in poll questions is every bit as good as his ability to choose original website names). Before you could say “gabagool,” Mooch took the poll down, blaming the entire mess on an underling. But GOP pollster Frank Luntz reposted it on his Twitter page, explaining that there was no reason not to gauge the public’s level of knowledge regarding the Holocaust death toll.

And that “public knowledge level”? Somewhere between “crappy” and “really fucking crappy.” Forty-eight percent of the respondents voted for “less than 1 million” Jewish deaths, compared to only 40 percent for “more than 5 million.” Seven percent went for “between 2–3 million,” and 5 percent chose “between 1–2 million.”

In the space of one week, two Trump-connected guys, for two entirely different reasons, brought attention to the fact that there is a widespread belief, especially among the (*cough*) “based,” that under 1 million Jews died during the Holocaust. This is, of course, pure nonsense. It’s a lie that has been spread by deniers for decades. According to the story, the International Red Cross compiled a complete list of Jewish dead during the Holocaust, and that list totaled between 250,000 and 290,000. This falsehood has become more prevalent on social media than cat memes, and in light of the Johnson and Mooch stories, it deserves a good debunking.

First, a caveat. When I use the term “ignorant,” I’m not using it as an epithet. I don’t mean idiotic, but rather lacking knowledge. We’re all born ignorant of history; the idiots are the ones who hear the truth and still cling to falsehoods. So here’s the truth: The Red Cross has indeed published a postwar estimate of deaths—deaths of registered inmates in non-extermination camps. All of the camps on the Red Cross list were in Germany (I’m referring to Germany as defined by the Nazis’ redrawn wartime borders), with one exception, Majdanek. No one claims that the Nazis’ program of organized mass murder occurred in the West. The extermination camps were located in occupied Poland (officially referred to by the Germans as the Generalgouvernement), and the extermination ghettos (like Minsk) were located in the occupied East (the Ostland). The Red Cross meme is only effective because humans have grown ignorant of World War II; huge swaths of internet users read it without noticing the absence of any camps on or near the Eastern Front. If I were to show the average American a list of National League baseball teams and proclaim it to be the list of every baseball team in the U.S., most would probably notice the absence of American League teams. But show that same person the Red Cross list, and only a tiny percentage would be aware of the absence of camps like Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec, and Chelmno.

Omit the Yankees from a list of baseball teams, folks will notice. But anti-Jewish nutjobs can get away with spreading falsehoods about the Red Cross concentration-camp figures because the average American has never heard of Treblinka. So an elementary-school-level recap is necessary: Germany fought a two-front war during WWII. Generally speaking, on the Western Front the Axis adhered to (or, perhaps more accurately, gave lip service to) the “civilized rules” of warfare. The Red Cross had some level of access to most of Germany’s Western labor and concentration camps. But in the East, the story was different. Germany never gave the Red Cross access to its Eastern camps and ghettos.

In 1942, Himmler commissioned a census of Jews from his statistician Richard Korherr. Himmler wanted to know how many Jews were dead, and how many remained. In early 1943, Korherr presented his finished report. He counted the Jews who had died due to “natural attrition,” and the ones who had emigrated. Separately, he listed 2.4 million Jews whom he classified as abgang—dispatched, disposed of, departed—via “special treatment” in the Eastern camps of the Generalgouvernement, and in the Ostland, where Korherr specifically listed them as fatalities (todesfällen). Korherr made clear that these Jews were gone from Europe, but not by emigration, and that they were “not in camps or ghettos.” Abgang...todesfällen. Korherr’s figures jibe perfectly with Goebbels’ March 27, 1942, diary entry in which he stated that 60 percent of Polish Jews, being unfit for work, would have to be “liquidated.”

In short, by early 1943, approximately 2.4 million Jews had been dispatched in the East. The deniers don’t dispute Korherr’s figures; they merely argue that rather than having been murdered, those Jews, pacified and under German control by 1942, just kinda magically vanished from under the Nazis’ noses. The deniers never bother to say where those Jews went. They couldn’t have escaped en masse to the Soviet Union, as over 3 million German soldiers on the Eastern Front would have been blocking their way (plus, odds are that if 2.4 million Jews escaped custody and rushed the Front in 1942, some Nazi would have, you know, mentioned it somewhere along the line). The question of what, if not death, happened to those “dispatched” Jews is the “phase II” of the deniers’ Underpants Gnomes profit plan; it’s just a big-ass question mark. But the bottom line is, whether one believes that those 2.4 million Jews were killed, or whether one believes that they were carried away by flying monkeys, everyone agrees that whatever happened to them happened in the Eastern territories, not in the West.

On that note, I should also point out that the Red Cross list only covers registered deaths. Toward the end of the war, the camp registration process broke down as the camps became overcrowded and the Nazi infrastructure collapsed under the weight of Allied bombings. Auschwitz is included on the Red Cross list (today, Auschwitz is in Poland, but during the war, it sat on territory annexed by Germany), and the Red Cross tally for that camp is low by even the deniers’ standards. Germar Rudolf, arguably the most serious of the deniers, had this to say about the Red Cross death tally in 2003’s Dissecting the Holocaust: “The camps Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka are missing from the table, as are the victims in the ghettos. And finally, one must remember that according to the Death Books approximately 66,000 people died in Auschwitz by late 1943 alone.” The Red Cross gives a total figure of 60,056 for Auschwitz. As Rudolf points out, that figure is too low.

Even the world’s leading denier agrees, the Red Cross report omits the most important camps (which the Red Cross never had access to), and its total for other camps is incomplete.

Some will say, “Why quibble over the numbers?” Well, here’s why. On one side of the debate, we have boobs who claim that there was no program of mass murder, that only a few hundred thousand Jews died, and only from disease and overwork; and on the other side, you have Jewish organizations that seek to censor or imprison anyone who dares to put the number of Jewish dead below the sacred 6 million mark (for the record, I put the total at somewhere between 3 and 3.5 million). With irrational extremists demanding “all or nothing,” of course it’s important to seek the truth, to combat the history falsifiers on both ends.

That explanation I just gave regarding the Red Cross report? I provided a slightly more detailed version of it to Chuck Johnson. I asked him if it altered his opinion regarding the Holocaust death toll. His reply? “Yes, you changed my mind.” See how easy that was? If someone is unaware, you enlighten them with facts and reason. And now, here’s one less person—and a fairly influential person at that—who’ll be spreading the Red Cross report “250,000 deaths” myth. The ADL could have tried things my way, respectfully reasoning with Johnson, but it didn’t, because the ADL has no interest in reason, nor does it have any desire to actually combat Holocaust denial. The ADL would not exist (or profit) without people it can accuse of being Jew-haters. To the ADL, there’s no upside to educating a man like Johnson. The ADL needs anti-Semitism, it needs Holocaust denial. It needs people to defame, people to censor, people to spy on. The ADL without enemies is like a tobacco enema without an asshole; a whole lot of noxious fumes with nowhere to go.

The ADL thrives on people who fall for anti-Jewish myths and memes on social media. It thrives on people who bellow their ill-formed opinions about the Holocaust while stubbornly refusing to confront their biases and question their assumptions.

You want to fight the ADL? Stop doing that.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: David Cole still trying his demolished 'holocaust-lite' routine

Postby Atigun » 3 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 am)

Cole states, "The ADL thrives on people who fall for anti-Jewish myths and memes on social media. It thrives on people who bellow their ill-formed opinions about the Holocaust while stubbornly refusing to confront their biases and question their assumptions." Ooookay, For the sake of argument, let's say that ~750,000 people, mostly Jews, were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated while another ~150,000 were simply gassed and cremated at Treblinka. How was that accomplished, Cole?

It's curious how all hoaxers simply gloss over the actual mechanics of how the supposed genocide was accomplished. When faced with undeniable impossibilities reported by the so-called eyewitnesses, they either fall back on the French explanation, "If it happened it was possible," or Roberto the nutzoid's tactic of walls of meaningless text and false associations. NOBODY comes up with a straight forward, "This is how it was done," explanation. Cole prattles on about the documentation of the alleged holocaust but fails to explain in clear, cogent terms how even one of the victims was killed let alone the supposed millions.

We have the exhaust of diesel engines from tanks and submarines being piped into hermetically sealed chambers, the exhaust from gasoline engines, Kula columns, Zyklon B being poured directly onto the victims along with plain shooting, hanging and the effects of the poisoned fanged gooly snatching dogs but no coherent plan for killing and disposing of the bodies of the unwanted. That's after the steam chambers and the vacuum chambers have been swept down the memory hole. So, Mr. Cole, let's say that your reasoning concerning the Koherr report is correct and X million victims DID get whacked and cremated. My question is very simple. How did they do it?

`

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 2 weeks 6 days ago (Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:09 am)

David Cole has a Facebook page. A lady friend of mine suggested him as a friend and he was added. She still regarded him as a revisionist- she was not up to date with happenings at all until I informed her.

Anyway with the passing of Ernst Zundel- Cole made a comment that anybody could read still to the tune of an obituary but one which contained a thinly veiled ad homenim as well that he "was wrong" but "supported his right to be wrong".

To which I basically accused him publically of deliberately lying, turncoating etc etc.

He kept replying "show one instance where I have flip flopped" implying that he was never a holocaust denier, just a misunderstood good guy and only called for some Auschwitz revisions etc never the whole thing.

As we were about to get into the garbage he still promotes- which as anybody here knows is the most totally insane part of the whole lie, I was quickly deleted and blocked.

Cole is a shill. The worst of the worst is the "smashed revisionist" like Cole, Hunt, Irving and Weber.

Those who "know" the truth just like holocaust professors, but choose to support the myth for remuneration and accolade.

With the added slime of doing damage to the revisionist message by muddying the waters for those who do not know who see their detraction and think it evidence for the holocaust myth. And fuel for the liars to parade as such.

The smashed/bought revisionist is the highest rung of frauder on the Holocaust promotion scene. Easy to expose technically, but their propaganda value is immense.

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 2 weeks 6 days ago (Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 am)

To spell it out clearly-

1. Cole still believes in Treblinka- the most absurd and thoroughly debunked idiocy humanity has probably ever been shilled with, rivaling any religious miracle of antiquity.

2. He tries to revive the claim that Diesel exhaust was an appropriate murder weapon, citing apparently several accidental deaths by such in the US of course w/o context etc which would invalidate his claim

3. He tries to make you believe that it was possible to bury all the people in the limited space offered by considering a space larger than any depressions on lidar or any witness map alleges and depth and water table considerations etc (which is a mathematical impossibility) and then tries to cite a siituation from the 1700's in Paris with so many problems itself that it's just absurd.

4. He tries to pretend that the Hoefle document is defintiely real and that the Korherr/Hoefle combination says explicity they were killed (lie) and that alone is all the evidence needed despite anybody with a lazy afternoon spare could see is just beyond absurd (such as by watching 1/3 holocaust and Treblinka Archaeology Hoax- no reading even necessary. He cites other "examples" where the crime was proven solely on documentation, negating the fact there IS no documentation for the camp at all hardly and what is there is fully debunked beyond any rational refute.

^anyone with only a rudimentary knowledge of the subject can see how absurd that is.

But he is not talking for a serious scholar- he is talking to the average person with no clue, shilling them.

A disgusting person, fallen from the potential giant he once was. It's very sad.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 6 days ago (Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 am)

Indeed Elroy, Cole, like the "Holocau$t Industry" in general, must now try to bluff & bluster his way through his scientifically impossible claims.
The expression goes:
'Once they lie, they must continue to lie'.

As for the Hoefle Telegram, which David Irving* also cites and is another clear sign that Cole is making things up as he goes, I suggest:

'Hoefle Telegram'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11146

excerpt;
Hannover wrote:The Hoefle Telegram and the false claims about it have been easily debunked at this forum a while ago.
Nowhere does it say anything about killing anyone.
More lies & bluff from the 'Holocaust' Indu$try'.

see:
Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4548

Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4558

Grubach's Open Letter to David Irving
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4563
excerpt:
I see nothing at all that says the people being transported were being murdered. It seems to say that there were only a large number of people being transported to certain camps.
This is all very consistent with the Holocaust revisionist thesis as presented by historians Carlo Mattogno and Jurgen Graf in their Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? and in Mattogno's Belzec in Propaganda, Testimonies, Archeological Research, and History.
My questions to you are these. Let us assume that the document is 100% genuine and authentic. How does the document refute the Holocaust revisionist viewpoint that the mass murder Jews did not take place in Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor? How does it prove that the mass murder of Jews took place in those camps?
and:
Inbound train records, but no outbound records. Why?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2355

*BTW, Irving was released early from an Austrian prison where he was being held for Thought Crimes, and as previously stated, Cole's life was threatened.

also recommend:
Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers
By David Cole
https://codoh.com/library/document/987/?lang=en

- Hannover

"There's no Business Like Shoah Business".
Last edited by Hannover on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 6 days ago (Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:03 am)

There was a time when Cole said he played for both sides by selling revisionist videos and stuff to revisionists and yet still being a good holocaust promoting jew to those on that side of the fence.

I would heartily recommend his book 'Republican Party Animal' to one and all. As has been very well reported here and elsewhere it is not about revisionism but about his life towards the brink and afterwards as he re-invented himself. He writes very very well and delivers prose at a pace that is both engaging and hard to put down.

The 'I believe in Treblinka' routine is well known to those here and stands little scrutiny. It is very very easy to say that something happened at a place where proof is completely impossible to establish. Treblinka holocaust believers hide behind and very convenient curtain. Where one has infrastructure and evidence aplenty, Auschwitz for example, the story falls apart like a new iphone8.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 2 weeks 6 days ago (Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:27 pm)

This is german footage of the Katyn massacre
https://vid.me/gMwcm
You can see the victims here.

Now why didn't the soviets film their excavation of a 300 times bigger massacre than Katyn and show us the cremation remains? They would have a great propaganda opportunity but why did they miss it?

Merlin300

Postby Merlin300 » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:19 pm)

Merlin300 wrote:Mr. Cole mentions the Korherr Report, writing,

Separately, he [Korherr] listed 2.4 million Jews whom he classified as abgang—dispatched, disposed of, departed—via “special treatment” in the Eastern camps of the Generalgouvernement, and in the Ostland, where Korherr specifically listed them as fatalities (todesfällen). Korherr made clear that these Jews were gone from Europe, but not by emigration, and that they were “not in camps or ghettos.”

Mr. Cole places the burden on Revisionists of showing where these people went, if not into huge mass graves
There is some very good evidence in the surviving Austrian train records. They show that most Austrian Jews moved east, to Izbica, Riga, or Minsk or to the camp for the elderly at Theresienstadt.
As an example, the Jewish population of Izbica grew from 2,000 to over 12,000 in 1942.
Thousands of Austrian Jews were re-located in Litzmannstadt or Lodz. If there really was a policy of mass murder why not send everyone to Auschwitz? Transports to Minsk, Riga and Kaunas make no sense.

The Documentation Centre of Austrian Resistance website lists 47,000 transports as follows: almost the total number of people deported after Spring 1941
http://www.doew.at/english/

Tpt No. Departure Destination Number of Persons

1 15. 2. 1941 Opole v/Pulawy 996
2 19. 2. 1941 Kielce 1.010
3 26. 2. 1941 Opole v/Pulawy 1.049
4 5. 3. 1941 Modliborzyce 981
5 12. 3. 1941 Lagow, Opatow 995
6 15. 10. 1941 Litzmannstadt 1.005
7 19. 10. 1941 Litzmannstadt 1.003
8 23. 10. 1941 Litzmannstadt 991
9 28. 10. 1941 Litzmannstadt 998
10 2. 11. 1941 Litzmannstadt 998
11 23. 11. 1941 Kaunas 995
12 28. 11. 1941 Minsk 999
13 3. 12. 1941 Riga 995
14 11. 1. 1942 Riga 1.000
15 26. 1. 1942 Riga 1.196
16 6. 2. 1942 Riga 997
17 9. 4. 1942 Izbica 998
18 27. 4. 1942 Wlodawa 998
19 6. 5. 1942 Minsk 994
20 12. 5. 1942 Izbica 1.001
21 15. 5. 1942 Izbica 1.006
22 20. 5. 1942 Minsk 986
23 27. 5. 1942 Minsk 981
24 2. 6. 1942 Minsk 999
25 5. 6. 1942 Izbica 1.001
26 9. 6. 1942 Minsk 1.006
27 14. 6. 1942 Sobibor 996
28 20. 6. 1942 Theresienstadt 996
29 28. 6. 1942 Theresienstadt 983
30 10. 7. 1942 Theresienstadt 993
31 14. 7. 1942 Theresienstadt 988
32 17. 7. 1942 Auschwitz 995
33 22. 7. 1942 Theresienstadt 1.005
34 28. 7. 1942 Theresienstadt 988
35 13. 8. 1942 Theresienstadt 997
36 17. 8. 1942 Minsk 1.003
37 20. 8. 1942 Theresienstadt 997
38 27. 8. 1942 Theresienstadt 956
39 31. 8. 1942 Minsk 967
40 10. 9. 1942 Theresienstadt 990
41 14. 9. 1942 Minsk 992
42 24. 9. 1942 Theresienstadt 1.287
43 1. 10. 1942 Theresienstadt 1.290
44 5. 10. 1942 Minsk 544
45 9. 10. 1942 Theresienstadt 1.306
– breakpoint, no more 1000-person tpts.
8. 12. 1942 Auschwitz 9
46a 5. 1. 1943 Theresienstadt 100
46b 8. 1. 1943 Theresienstadt 101
46c 11. 1. 1943 Theresienstadt 100
46d 28. 1. 1943 Theresienstadt 9
46e 25. 2. 1943 Theresienstadt 70
47a 3. 3. 1943 Auschwitz 75
46f 30. 3. 1943 Theresienstadt 101
47b 31. 3. 1943 Auschwitz 85
46g 1. 4. 1943 Theresienstadt 72
27. 4. 1943 Theresienstadt 2
46h 25. 5. 1943 Theresienstadt 203
16. 6. 1943 Theresienstadt 2
46i 24. 6. 1943 Theresienstadt 151
46j 15. 7. 1943 Theresienstadt 17
46k 2. 9. 1943 Theresienstadt 20
9. 9. 1943 Theresienstadt 10
15. 9. 1943 Theresienstadt 1
47c 7. 10. 1943 Auschwitz 21
46l 11. 11. 1943 Theresienstadt 91
46m 30. 11. 1943 Theresienstadt 46
47d 1. 12. 1943 Auschwitz 25
14. 12. 1943 Theresienstadt 1
10. 1. 1944 Theresienstadt 6
19. 1. 1944 Theresienstadt 1
47e 24. 2. 1944 Auschwitz 41
48a 10. 3. 1944 Theresienstadt 84
47f 26. 4. 1944 Auschwitz 19
48b 28. 4. 1944 Theresienstadt 79
17. 5. 1944 Theresienstadt 1
18. 5. 1944 Theresienstadt 4
2. 6. 1944 Theresienstadt 1
21. 6. 1944 Theresienstadt 4
47g 27. 6. 1944 Auschwitz 22

28. 6. 1944 Auschwitz 38
48c 28. 6. 1944Theresienstadt 18
9. 7. 1944 Theresienstadt 5
23. 7. 1944Theresienstadt 1
48d 16. 8. 1944Theresienstadt 16
21. 8. 1944Auschwitz 2
47h 1. 9. 1944 Auschwitz 29
21. 9. 1944Theresienstadt 2
5. 10. 1944 Auschwitz 100
20. 11. 1944Theresienstadt 4
22. 12. 1944Theresienstadt 1
1. 2. 1945 Theresienstadt 4
48e 15. 2. 1945Theresienstadt 7
19. 3. 1945 Theresienstadt 11
Single Transport 1940 Auschwitz 3
Single Transport 1941 Auschwitz 13
Single Transport 1942 Auschwitz 39
Single Transport 1943 Auschwitz 80
Single Transport 1944 Auschwitz 61
Single Transport o. A. Auschwitz 10

Source: DÖW website
cf. also Gottwaldt/Schulle

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 2 weeks 10 hours ago (Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 pm)

If there is any one weakest link in the chain of Holocaust lies, it is the utterly falsifiable and outright ridiculous fable of the Treblinka II Extermination Camp which, in essence, claims:

Upwards of 750,000 Jews were killed by either (non-lethal) diesel exhaust, the exhaust of an internal combustion engine, or in steam chambers. After nearly 75 years, the Shoahites cannot even agree upon a murder weapon!

The bodies were buried in unrealistically deep mass graves (dug by who or what means?) or buried over a surface area which was, to no great extent, any larger than the Katyn mass graves which held roughly 10,000-15,000 bodies. By the way - where did they put the dirt displaced by the graves? Did they leave these massive graves open, or fill them up and open them up again after every single mass murder event?

Then the bodies were exhumed and burned on railroad ties using only minimal amounts of kindling, whereas the actual cremation of one single human body requires at least 160 or so kilograms of dried, cured firewood. How did they transport the millions of pounds of firewood? How did they keep the firewood dry in the face of the 150 days plus of precipitation recorded during this period?

Then, the Germans covered up all of the traces - including all major soil disturbances and the elimination of all archaeological traces of the "crime" and restored the Treblinka II site to an undisturbed meadow within a few months after this massive, unprecedented killing, burial, exhumation and cremation operation.

In the modern world, which is supposedly characterized by scientific rigor, this ought to strain credulity. But - seeing as this is the pseudo-religion of what some like to call the "New World Order" - it is not subject to the same epistemological scrutiny as other merely historical events.

Merlin300

The "Forgotten" Transports to Estonia

Postby Merlin300 » 2 weeks 3 hours ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:48 am)

To Continue with the "forgotten" evidence of large transports of Jewish German, Austrian and Czech to the East.

A few years ago a movie came out about a September 1942 transport of a thousand Czech Jews arriving at the tiny village of Raasiku.
This highly inconvenient fact for Believers blossomed into the "discovery" of a large number of labor and education camps in Estonia.
Jägala, was one of a number of labor camps - Vaivara and its subcamps like Klooga, Lagedi, Ereda were others.

See http://www.forgottentransports.com/projekty/58-1.pdf

Officially Jägala was a "labour education camp" or "Arbeitserziehungslager" for forced forestry and field workers. The camp housed Jews deported to Estonia from other countries, including Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Germany and Poland. It existed from August 1942 to August 1943.

Thousands of people were sent to these camps. As one article says,
The witness accounts recall the experience of Jews deported from Bohemia, Moravia and Central Europe to virtually unknown camps and ghettos in Latvia, Estonia, Belarus and the Lublin region in eastern Poland. The names of camps where hundreds to tens of thousands of people perished - like Maly Trostinec, Jägala, Kalevi Liiva, Ereda, Lagedi, Salaspils, Kaiserwald, Zamosc or Sawin - are virtually unknown, since there was almost no one left to tell the story.

http://www.forgottentransports.com/index.php?id=9

Of course, maybe the names are virtually unknown because they show the significant extent of transports of Central European Jews
"to the East" from August 1942 until August 1943.

One should also look at a map of Central Europe to notice that transports from Bohemia and Moravia to Estonia would have had to move
through transportation centers in Poland.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 1 week 6 days ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:46 pm)

Greatly frustrating to me is that Cole has caught the eye and ear of several people I know, who seem to put considerable stock in his renegade Republican shtick, and historical claims. I've pointed out the glaringly problematic nature of his claims (just as with Irving's similar 'it's all about Auschwitz" nonsense), but like many who take a shine to someone, they believe him to be some sort of sage on the topic. His "credibility" for them stems, at once, from his challenge to the utterly untenable official "Holocaust" narrative, but that he still insists mass-murder took place, millions were killed, etc. A sort of have one's cake and eat it too scenario. This evidently is quite satisfying to the skeptical, but not yet brave enough to go that extra mile and see the entire fraud for what it genuinely is and always was.

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 1 week 6 days ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:56 pm)

I consider the broken revisionist- like Irving, Weber, Hunt and especially Cole- to be the most vile creatures of the lot.

Even worse than those who generate and perpetuate the myth proper.

They are mercenary scum with no sense of honour for the truth, for no better word.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 6 days ago (Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 am)

Elroy wrote:I consider the broken revisionist- like Irving, Weber, Hunt and especially Cole- to be the most vile creatures of the lot.

Even worse than those who generate and perpetuate the myth proper.

They are mercenary scum with no sense of honour for the truth, for no better word.

Elroy, did you learn nothing at all from those named above before you decided not to like them? Seems to me they all did their bit for my revisionist education, some more than others, and some of them paid a very high price for sticking their head above the parapet.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 1 week 6 days ago (Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:31 am)

I did learn a lot from them Borjastik. You can pinpoint when they broke.

Okay so maybe that description was very harsh.

Everybody needs to make money to survive- being cut off from means of sustaining yourself and then offered an out is certainly an incentive.

As is being bashed up, home bombed, threatened, family threatened or worse.

As is being locked up in prison, with presumably awful things and deals going on there too.

But a sense of honour could still shine through in the end.

Cole goes to the most extreme lengths with his stunts. Such arrogance in the way he shills, one cannot help but get the unmistakable impression that David Cole "likes" holocaust promotion, not forced to do so.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 5 days ago (Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 am)

I think that Hunt, along with Cole must have noticed that the majority of people on board with holocaust and WW2 revisionism- are imbeciles who jump on the band wagon of "giants"- they think they are being supportive but in fact smear the efforts with their behaviour and statememts and memes which is easy for people like Hunt, Cole and the ADL to characterise as ridiculous.

I am interested in what you think of revisionist. Do you think we are all imbeciles who jump on most passing bandwagons of conspiracy?

My experience is that those who really understand the holocaust fables and can distinguish the truth are well educated, and certainly well read on the matter. The hard core right wingers who seem to hate jews for lots of different reasons, positively relish that they might have been gassed and hope that the remaining jews are blown to bits, along with israel. I doubt if there are many of those types here.

Those revisionists who I have met over the years are a threat to the holocaust myth precisely because they are not stupid; they have the diligence and brain power to tear it apart because they are able to see right through the veneer of all the repetition of those 'witnesses', and the 'proof' that is claimed supports the story.

How many revisionists have you met and what are your opinions and thoughts on them?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”