New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Free Speech
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm

New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Free Speech » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:52 pm)

Someone on Twitter posted this video and thinks it’s fake because the background jumps around (see the video comments), but looks real to me. Wonder what you guys think.
https://youtu.be/--e5nDqkXUw



User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby TimeTraveler » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 am)

The video looks real to me although the poster of this video is a exterminationist he/she did a good job showing how it could be Birkenau. I wish Germany would have filmed these camps more during the war but even if they would have did that the holohoaxers would just call the footage "nazi propaganda". Because the footage wouldn't go along with the official Jewish horror story narrative.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2842
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 am)

TimeTraveler wrote:The video looks real to me although the poster of this video is a exterminationist he/she did a good job showing how it could be Birkenau. I wish Germany would have filmed these camps more during the war but even if they would have did that the holohoaxers would just call the footage "nazi propaganda". Because the footage wouldn't go along with the official Jewish horror story narrative.


Who says they didn't? Bear in mind who had control of any archives at the time. The release of documents including photos or video footage was clearly target and selected to serve propagandistic agendas. I don't think this is actually in dispute.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby HeiligeSturm » 1 week 5 days ago (Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:54 am)

Hektor wrote:
TimeTraveler wrote:The video looks real to me although the poster of this video is a exterminationist he/she did a good job showing how it could be Birkenau. I wish Germany would have filmed these camps more during the war but even if they would have did that the holohoaxers would just call the footage "nazi propaganda". Because the footage wouldn't go along with the official Jewish horror story narrative.


Who says they didn't? Bear in mind who had control of any archives at the time. The release of documents including photos or video footage was clearly target and selected to serve propagandistic agendas. I don't think this is actually in dispute.


Germans are often mentioned as meticulous record keepers. I think there is lots of stuff we haven't seen yet.
If there would have been gas chambers for extermination of people (especially Jews of course), Germans would have probably filmed it too.
If I remember correctly, there used to be some claims that there was some films for private viewing of top officials.
These are, of course, destroyed by the SS. So goes the claim. Personally, I don't believe in it.
Germans filmed the use of Zyklon B for disinfection some years before the alleged Holocaust and the film shows how to seal the doors and such properly.
A clip of this is seen in Auschwitz: The Nazis and the 'Final Solution'. I wonder where to find the complete film.

I agree that if there is similar "happy" footage of camps, it is considered just as "Nazi propaganda".
Regarding archives, those are still open only to the selected researchers and this doesn't serve the real history research.
What they still have to hide from others? The truth.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1463
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Moderator » 1 week 3 days ago (Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm)

Free Speech:
Per our guidelines, when posting a link you must comment about it, tell us why it's relevant, your opinions of it, etc.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

avatar
Merlin300
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Merlin300 » 1 week 3 days ago (Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 pm)

Free Speech wrote:Someone on Twitter posted this video and thinks it’s fake because the background jumps around (see the video comments), but looks real to me. Wonder what you guys think.
https://youtu.be/--e5nDqkXUw


For what it is worth, I met with an ex-detainee of Birkenau and showed him some aerial photographs of the camp. When looking at the photographs he mentioned that he and other inmates played soccer next to Krema III at the same location shown on the map at 1.17 in the film.
This is the photograph looked at by the "survivor" except the photograph did not have Dino Brugioni and Robert Poirer's identifications.
The ex-detainee identified the area immediately east of Krema III as the playing field. So the map, the photograph and the statement of the eye witness all converge that there was a playing field field next to Krema III
Image


There is also no doubt that the background to the film of the game shows both Krema II (on the left or south side) and Krema III (on the right or north side).

However, the playing field is due east of Krema III. The background shown in the film appears to me as taken in between Krema II and Krema III, from the center road of the Camp.
That is the same view as shown in the Auschwitz Album photographs.
I would not put much faith in the film unless there is significant further supporting evidence.


BTW
When I asked the detainee if he could see the north side of Krema III he became evasive and told me yes but they were ordered not to look and if they did the SS would throw rocks at them.

avatar
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Breker » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 am)

Merlin tells us:
There is also no doubt that the background to the film of the game shows both Krema II (on the left or south side) and Krema III (on the right or north side).
However, the playing field is due east of Krema III. The background shown in the film appears to me as taken in between Krema II and Krema III, from the center road of the Camp.
That is the same view as shown in the Auschwitz Album photographs.

I would not put much faith in the film unless there is significant further supporting evidence.

Knowing that a rebuttal of it would occur, it would appear then that someone created this fake film with the intent of camouflaging & distracting from the fact that there actually was a football pitch next to an alleged very busy 'homicidal gas chamber', as Merlin points out.
We await the excuse now that only the blind played football at Auschwitz.

Image
Welsh POW team of the Auschwitz football league.

Nice sleuthing, Merlin.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

avatar
Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:32 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Depth Charge » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 pm)

Claiming the background has been 'added' really is jumping the shark. This Romanov guy is something else. I don't think he knows what's involved in actually achieving that. The camera is not panning along a lateral axis, it's pivoting/swiveling/revolving left and right. This changes the dynamic completely, and pretty much would force a hoaxer to operate in various awkward, 3D depths and angles.

A huge amount of time and effort could be required to rectify this, by a professional CGI animator. The first thing such a person would do is tell you to simply find footage of a static camera that isn't organically moving.

You can't just 'add' a picture to footage like this. This Romanov is an utterly deceitful human being.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9197
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Hannover » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 pm)

Whenever I see the altered / doctored / miscaptioned aerial photos of Auschwitz, like the one that Merlin posted above, I laugh.
The 'work' is embarrassingly amateurish, hastily done, and easily debunked.

See this thread for much more:

'Altered Aerial Photos and the Shadows of Doom'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3249

- Hannover

Image
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Free Speech
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Free Speech » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 pm)

Moderator wrote:Free Speech:
Per our guidelines, when posting a link you must comment about it, tell us why it's relevant, your opinions of it, etc.
Thanks, M1


Oops, sorry: Here’s an update on the video with some stills from the video. Note especially Figure 2 in the link below shows different background.

Can’t figure out what’ building could be under the goalpost in Figure 2 but looking at one of John C Ball’s aerial pics of the football field it may be a small building, hard to tell.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ref=tw&m=1

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9197
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: New video of soccer game at Auschwitz

Postby Hannover » 1 week 21 hours ago (Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:13 am)

Free Speech wrote:
Moderator wrote:Free Speech:
Per our guidelines, when posting a link you must comment about it, tell us why it's relevant, your opinions of it, etc.
Thanks, M1


Oops, sorry: Here’s an update on the video with some stills from the video. Note especially Figure 2 in the link below shows different background.

Can’t figure out what’ building could be under the goalpost in Figure 2 but looking at one of John C Ball’s aerial pics of the football field it may be a small building, hard to tell.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ref=tw&m=1

An irrelevant argument about the photo. See Merlin's & Breker's points.
IOW:
Regardless of whether the field was in the exact location of the staged video distraction, what does matter is that we know there was a soccer field next to an alleged 'gas chamber'.

- Hannover

For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests