Jew Comedian's 'holocaust' jokes cause "outrage" / pervert Weinstein = disturbing pattern in Jews

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Jew Comedian's 'holocaust' jokes cause "outrage" / pervert Weinstein = disturbing pattern in Jews

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:15 pm)

It's always interesting when people claim to be "offended" by discussions on subjects that they cannot support in rational, scientific debates.

It's like being 'offended' when someone makes a joke about the impossible 'parting of the Red Sea', or 'Moses descending from the heavens with his clay tablets.'

Below we see "outrage" about a Jew who jokes about absurd 'holocaust' tales.
Clearly those who are supposedly "outraged" do not want any of the alleged specifics of the 'holocaust' Big Lie brought up at all because they really know that the narrative is nothing more than impossible & laughable contrivances.

Read on, give us your thoughts.

- Hannover

Belief in the 'holocaust' = belief in the impossible = religion.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3612102
Larry David slammed on social media for 'Saturday Night Live' Holocaust, Harvey Weinstein jokes

BY
Caitlyn Hitt
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, November 5, 2017, 1:21 AM

Pretty, pretty, pretty awful.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David is in hot water with "Saturday Night Live" viewers after making a joke about the Holocaust that's being slammed as insensitive.

"I've always been obsessed with women, and I've often wondered if I'd grown up in Poland when Hitler came to power and was sent to a concentration camp, would I be checking women out in the camp? I think I would," he said in his monologue.

"However, there are no good opening lines in a concentration camp."

Paz de la Huerta accuses Weinstein of rape as NYPD opens new case

Not long after the questionable joke left David's lips, reactions began pouring in on Twitter.

Some stated simply that the joke was "not cool," while others had harsher critiques of the "Seinfeld" creator's witticism.

Larry David just put a Holocaust joke and a Harvey Weinstein joke in his opener, my God. #SNL
— Josh Fields (@partiallypro) November 5, 2017

I’m not a Jew, but I’m low-key offended by Larry David’s holocaust jokes on #SNL. Not cool.
— Ebony Empress (@ShanondaStar) November 5, 2017

Not feeling Larry David’s concentration camp jokes @nbcSNL. Nothing about the holocaust will ever be funny. #majorfail #notfunny
— Cindi Avila (@ChefCindi) November 5, 2017

How did the #SNL producers let Larry David make jokes about the Holocaust and being in a concentration camp? Not remotely clever or funny. pic.twitter.com/Bh9J8Pf2Pq
— Russell Drew (@RussOnPolitics) November 5, 2017

The controversy didn't end there.

David, 70, also touched upon the Harvey Weinstein scandal, stating that he felt it was giving other Jewish folks a bad rap.

He suggested that "a very disturbing pattern" of Jewish predators was emerging in Hollywood.

"Not all but many of them are Jews," he said in reference to allegations against Weinstein, Brett Ratner and others accused of sexual assault.

Larry David was slammed for making jokes about the Holocaust and Harvey Weinstein during his “Saturday Night Live” monologue.

"I don't like when Jews are in the headlines for notorious reasons. I want 'Einstein discovers the theory of relativity,' 'Salk cures polio.' What I don't want? 'Weinstein took it out.' "

"I consistently strive to be a good Jewish representative," he continued. "When people see me I want them to say, 'Oh, there goes a fine Jew for you!'"

The joke was one of two Weinstein references made in the most recent "Saturday Night Live" episode. The first, made during the cold open, was decidedly less controversial.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Jew Comedian's 'holocaust' jokes cause "outrage" / pervert Weinstein = disturbing pattern in Jews

Postby Sannhet » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:29 pm)

Some reactions from the comment section at Unz Review:

His [Larry David's] monologue went from self-deprecating jokes comparing himself–the everyjew in his humor–to Quasimodo, to jokes reminding you about Einstein and Salk, to reminding you about the Holocaust. I.e., life is so tough for us, but we’re smart and can help you, and don’t forget you owe us one. His monologue’s message is “yeah, yeah, Weinstein wasn’t a good Jew, but you got gotta look at the big picture here. Let’s just forget about this little incident, shall we? I mean, after all, you know how men are… Men would even hit on a concentration camp prisoner.”
I think Larry David has Holocaust on the brain now since he did his piece on Finding Your Roots with Skip Gates. Apparently David’s maternal grandfather was the only 1 of 10 siblings who came to America and the only one to survive the Holocaust. Apparently David’s family never mentioned this to him so it came as a shock – on Finding Your Roots he seemed quite ignorant about all of this stuff.
Acknowledge the pattern, then immediately pivot to remind everyone about jewish accomplishments and then pivot again to remind everyone jews are the ultimate victims.

Seems deliberate. They know that the goyim know, and this is them trying to deal with it.
I think his comments about Einstein and Salk are fair. Austrians want to be known for Mozart, not Hitler.

The immediate pivot to the concentration camp was bizarre, not particularly funny, but seems to match with what you noticed [i.e., "remind everyone jews are the ultimate victims"].
Has Weinstein gotten around to The Holocaust Defense as an excuse (first made famous by Jerry Springer?). Or has he already mined that lode already?
There is more to this Weistein scandal that meets the eye. Since most of his accusers are non Jewish, he should have led off with the Holocaust defense. However there seems to be a faction or an alliance of factions trying to take over Hollywood. Harvey knows who they are. He knows the leaders are Jewish. As time goes on, this will become more apparent.

nsv

Re: Jew Comedian's 'holocaust' jokes cause "outrage" / pervert Weinstein = disturbing pattern in Jews

Postby nsv » 1 week 6 days ago (Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:14 am)

I saw an episode of Larry David's show a few years back. It was about a Palestinian woman who was dating a Jewish guy.
There was one scene where they were on the job. At the point of orgasm, the Palestinian woman cried out "Fuck me like you fucked my people!"
At the time, I thought it was hilarious.
Larry David sails close to the wind a lot of the time. At least as far has his religion is concerned.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”