Holocaust database with German names

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Valfrum

Holocaust database with German names

Postby Valfrum » 2 weeks 8 hours ago (Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:21 pm)

I would search this forum for "holocaust.cz" if I knew how. That database has included my family name. Very non-jewish family name. Suspiciously added in 2016. I'll DM some regulars if they can sleuth for me. This is sick if they were evacuating a town in a cattle train that was bombed, just to be added to the Jew numbers. Thanks

Rmbrmb21

Re: Holocaust database with German names

Postby Rmbrmb21 » 2 weeks 5 hours ago (Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:58 pm)

Isn't that how they get the majority of their names and the 6 million number? Take every death that may or may not have actually had to do with Germans intentionally killing Jews and hope nobody investigates, lest they be an anti-Semite. At least, that's how I see it. I know of no murders 100% verified to have been committed by Germans against Jews for reasons related to race.

But I am curious, what exactly is the story with your family? When and where were they and for what reason would their "Very non-jewish family name" be added to a database? Do you have Jewish family members with a non-Jewish surname? Were any of your family members actually casualties of the war?

Valfrum

Postby Valfrum » 2 weeks 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:45 am)

Thanks for the reply. I just double checked my family tree and the name left Germany in the 1840s with an German wife. I'm not knowledgable on German traditions for family names. I was surprised to see our anglicized version of the name in the database. Here is the database title.
TRANSPORT II/26 (24. 09. 1942 NUREMBERG -> TEREZÍN)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:06 am)

Valfrum wrote:Thanks for the reply. I just double checked my family tree and the name left Germany in the 1840s with an German wife. I'm not knowledgable on German traditions for family names. I was surprised to see our anglicized version of the name in the database. Here is the database title.

an aside to that:

It's revealing to see transport records TO a site, but very rarely see the transport records OUT of a site which were necessarily kept by Germany in critical wartime, under all circumstances.
Destroying the outbound railway records and then claiming the train occupants were all murdered is just another obvious dirty trick used in manufacturing the fake & impossible 'holocaust' storyline.

more:
'Inbound train records, but no outbound records. Why? Who benefits?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2355

- Hannover

"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

- Gerard Menuhin / righteous Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 6 days ago (Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:50 am)

Valfrum wrote:Thanks for the reply. I just double checked my family tree and the name left Germany in the 1840s with an German wife. I'm not knowledgable on German traditions for family names. I was surprised to see our anglicized version of the name in the database. Here is the database title.

There is a significant number of Jews with German names. Take for example Ackermann. There are Jews and Germans that are unrelated to Jews that will have that name. Spelling may vary Ackerman, Akkermann, etc. are quite possible

I also had a look there:
http://www.holocaust.cz/en/database-of- ... ses-adler/
Born 15. 07. 1864
Last residence before deportation: Würzburg
Transport II/26, no. 14 (24. 09. 1942, Nuremberg -> Terezín)
Murdered 10. 01. 1943 Terezín

Now they also posted a scan of the official death certificate.

It doesn't state a violent death at all. In fact it states Marasmus senilis, which means that the person in question died of old age. The whole thing was certified by a Dr Otto Loewy. The person that died was 79 years old, which is even old given modern life expectancy rates.

Valfrum

Postby Valfrum » 1 week 3 days ago (Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 am)

Thank you all for kindness in addressing my concern. I found a few more Theresienstadt Ghetto death certificates in google images. With dates and a unique serial numbers, I get about 3000 deaths for this Jan to Feb 1943. I don't know the history of Theresienstadt yet, and I don't fault isolating before trial this mass of traitors, but the geriatric care could have been a tad better. The three certificates I found proudly displayed were relatives over 70 years old!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 3 days ago (Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:40 am)

Valfrum wrote:Thank you all for kindness in addressing my concern. I found a few more Theresienstadt Ghetto death certificates in google images. With dates and a unique serial numbers, I get about 3000 deaths for this Jan to Feb 1943. I don't know the history of Theresienstadt yet, and I don't fault isolating before trial this mass of traitors, but the geriatric care could have been a tad better. The three certificates I found proudly displayed were relatives over 70 years old!

late 1942 - early 1943 was a peak time for typhus epidemics.

Of course, if people ignore contagious diseases they are easily misled to draw the false conclusions.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”