Introduction

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Alaric-I

Introduction

Postby Alaric-I » 1 week 6 days ago (Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:40 pm)

I'm not sure if this sort of thing is standard here, but it is on many of the other forums I participate in. Needless to say, I would like to introduce myself. Thread may be deleted if deemed unnecessary.

I'm fairly new to the idea of Holocaust revisionism. Now a few years removed from my secondary and post-secondary education I have had some time to reflect on much of what I was taught in a more critical light. I always had notions that something was not quite right about the way my modern history classes taught the second world war, and more specifically, the way they spoke about the Holocaust. Things didn't really make sense to me, after having read the three volumes of the Gulag Archipelago the Nazi style of genocide just seemed a bit.... far fetched. No professor could ever answer my question about why they would elect spend precious resources transporting, clothing, feeding, etc, the inmates just to gas them as a later date. The answer of course was that they were also labor camps, which is an answer I would have accepted if not for the endless retelling of trains of prisoners marched directly from the trains to the gas chambers. Only some got to eat bread, play soccer, act in plays, receive dental care, and, presumably, work, while other were transported over large distances just to be gassed. These questions of mine were categorically not well received, and while at first I was surprised (as in other courses I had questioned Tacitus's sources and received the answer that history often gets recorded with bits of fact and bits of personal bias and its up to Historians to discern what is fact and what is not) I grew used to it.

I have my own theories as to why (although I wont get into them here) the Holocaust seems to hold this unique privilege by which any criticism of our current understanding of it is quickly dismissed; unless of course you want to make the number bigger. History was not my major but I ended up staying a year and a bit after finishing my major to take some more courses in History/philosophy, before deciding it was more economic to just read the available texts on my own. I had largely put aside my questions about the Holocaust and carried on with life for a few years.

It wasn't until a year or so ago, where at a family dinner I was re acquainted with a family friend I had not seem in a while. An older gentlemen in his early to mid 90s who fought for the Germans in the second world war. I had enjoyed talking to him in the years past, and the dinner table always became quiet and awkward when he professed that this narrative of the 6 million being slaughtered in gas chambers never happened, or at least it was not known to anymore in the German army at the time. Of course, no one wanted to hear it. So strange it was, a group of limousine liberals, none of whom were born until decades after the war were dismissing outright the testimony of the only person who was there, which in the current year is a rare breed, most don't live into their mid 90s.

It was after this I started watching lectures and reading articles by David Irving, a man who I had previously came into contact with via his work "The Bombing of Dresden". Between the "bombing and dresden" and "hitlers war", two works I had known to be quite universally acclaimed, I was surprised to see someone not from the fringe (at that time) of historical circles become a "denier". It would be like if Paul Johnson had come out and stated 6 million didn't die. From there, a friend of mine showed me documentary by David Cole. Very low production quality and not the type of evidence I found to compelling, they could have just rebuilt or lied about the bomb shelter and its not evidence for, but not evidence agaisnt the narrative. What David Cole did make me realize is where the evidence comes from and how fickle it actually is. Once he described how the soviets were the creators of the modern notion of the Holocaust I was amazed, assuming he is correct it was a very strange moment for me. That moment where you realize that the modern foundation myth of the west rests upon shaky evidence.

I've expressed these ideas to a few friends and family members and the typical reaction I get is "who cares if it was 6 million, 4 million, 1,5 million, 250k etc, a horrible event did happen". I, personally, can't accept that answer. From personal experience no one lies for no reason, and frankly, I don't want to be lied to. I'm trying to approach this from a critical perspective and I personally have no stake in whether 6 million jews were gassed alive in the forties or not other than I want to know, as best I can, what really happened. I also find it extremely troubling that certain countries are willing to imprison people for expressing doubt at the official narrative.

If you made it through that wall of rambling I appreciate it. I'll be going through the stickied posts on the site here, if anyone wants to point me in the direction of something they feel is critical please do.

Regards,

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Introduction

Postby Hannover » 1 week 6 days ago (Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:29 pm)

Welcome, Alaric-I.

Indeed, all Revisionists are former Believers.

The 'holocaust' storyline has become a religion. And like all religions; science, logic, & rational thought are deemed irrelevant; in fact they are considered a threat. Humankind is clearly not as advanced as they like to think.

But like all impossible narratives that have fallen, recall the 'fact' of witchcraft, the truly ridiculous '6M Jews 5M others, & gas chambers' are destined to fall in the mainstream.
For the time being, profit, political influence, power, and brute force is what sustains The Big Lie. That will change, in fact it IS changing step by step.

This is a classic:
I've expressed these ideas to a few friends and family members and the typical reaction I get is "who cares if it was 6 million, 4 million, 1,5 million, 250k etc, a horrible event did happen".

It's Jews who care, and they demand that everyone care. It's the alleged size of the fraud which supposedly makes it unique and powerful.
Let your family & friends tell a Zionist like the unhinged Deborah Lipstadt or Israel's Netanyahu that only 250K died.
People who make such statements are using it as a fall back, retreat argument knowing that they cannot rationally argue in favor of the storyline as it is alleged. It's the sacred '6,000,000' that IS the so called 'holocaust'.
In fact, in many countries, your family & friends would be arrested for saying 'maybe only 250K died'.

Your thoughts & questions on the subject are spot on, and are those of a thinking person.

some links:
Per your mentioned:
' Made in Russia: The Holocaust
Excerpts from the Nuremberg Trial Transcripts'
By Carlos Whitlock Porter
https://codoh.com/library/document/234/?lang=en
and lots here:
'Books to Read'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11247

Also use the search function at this forum and at the CODOH main site, http://www.codoh.com

Jump in, ask questions via new threads, post to existing threads on the various topics, etc.

Cheers, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 6 days ago (Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm)

Alaric-I wrote:.....
It wasn't until a year or so ago, where at a family dinner I was re acquainted with a family friend I had not seem in a while. An older gentlemen in his early to mid 90s who fought for the Germans in the second world war. I had enjoyed talking to him in the years past, and the dinner table always became quiet and awkward when he professed that this narrative of the 6 million being slaughtered in gas chambers never happened, or at least it was not known to anyONE in the German army at the time. Of course, no one wanted to hear it. So strange it was, a group of limousine liberals, none of whom were born until decades after the war were dismissing outright the testimony of the only person who was there, which in the current year is a rare breed, most don't live into their mid 90s.

That's the standard answer you will get from war generation Germans. They didn't know. They may have known about deportation or concentration camps (a word that for sure didn't carry the load then that it bears now), but nothing about any extermination camp. The Jews were to be put to work, which most people would have felt is only fair and just. But extermination? Not a chance. Bear in mind that even high government officials disputed any knowledge, at Nuremberg and at other occasions. They were however duped with the concentration camp footage, which, as it turns out, didn't show evidence for extermination activities, but what happens, when your enemy destroys the civilian infrastructure and the economy collapses.

Rmbrmb21

Postby Rmbrmb21 » 1 week 6 days ago (Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:37 am)

Welcome to the forums, Alaric-I. Introduction posts aren't unnecessary, I think they are very encouraging. It shows that it's not just a couple dozen of the same people posting here and digging into the holocaust, more and more are waking up to the lies. Which is great news.

As for being a believer/exterminationist turned revisionist, just like Hannover says, we all believed in the big 6 million story at one point. I don't know if it's the same for you, but when I finally realized just how little the holocaust narrative has going for it I felt somewhat ashamed that I had believed it and defended it for so long.

When I first showed up on CODOH, which you can see wasn't that long ago, I sheepishly asked some very naive questions. I still clung to a number of facets of the traditional holocaust story, sort of like I was hoping it wouldn't all be total lies. But the people here in these forums are some of the best I've ever encountered online when it comes to presenting facts without any sugar-coating. This is the perfect place to learn and ask and learn again about the holohoax, as some people call it. In short, you're definitely in the right place.

I'd also suggest you check out the Atlantic and Pacific Theater forums. They are a little light in content when compared to the holocaust forums, but they still have a lot to offer. WWII revisionist history as a whole is just as important as holocaust revision, in my opinion. No better place to start, as far as discussions about those topics go, than there.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 3 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 am)

Welcome Alaric-1. As Hannover says your thoughts are very interesting and well put. There was a thread here a few years ago about how people first came to revisionism. It showed us all on different ways to the truth and how we recognised that truth and embraced it. It makes fascinating reading, if you can find that thread.

When the penny drops there is no returning to the lies and deceit shown and practised by israel and the holocaust promoters. That old chestnut that it doesn't matter how many died in the holocaust the holocaust is real, is as Hannover says just a convenient duck and cover exercise by those who cannot or will not see the truth is far from what they claim.

Pure and simple common sense and logic brings the walls down on this charade by those who wish to dominate and control the world, and those same people who wish to force us all into slavery to their way. I often wonder what the world would be like today if the holocaust had actually happened. If six million did die in mass shootings and gas chambers there would of course be no dissent. The means, gas chambers and mas graves plus of course many many tons of cremains would be on show to all and sundry.

But of course if the holocaust had really happened what would the world look like now? How would israel act and be like today? How would the jews control the US and would they have as much influence, after all there would be six million fewer than there are today.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 week 2 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:07 pm)

borjastick said:

"There was a thread here a few years ago about how people first came to revisionism"

Here it is:

What made you first question the "holocaust"?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6441

.....and a related thread:

Your top reasons
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7275
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”