Target Marketing: the Next Frontier

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Target Marketing: the Next Frontier

Postby Callahan » 1 week 4 days ago (Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:53 am)

Does anyone here have a marketing background? I'm concerned the market for Revisionism has already been saturated among whites and conservatives, in particular. One of the most effective arguments against Revisionists has been "they're all neo-Nazis!"; an obvious fallacy, but effective in persuading many young people, liberals, and minorities from ever giving Revisionist research the time of day the second they notice a lack of minority views and representation in its apparent target audience. There are many good examples of individuals from minority backgrounds who have either contributed to Revisionism in some way (Dieudonne, David Cole), recognized its value (Tony Martin) or at least expressed suspicion of some of the same organizations which sustain the myth (Louis Farrakhan, Norman Finkelstein, etc.). I think a marketing video which really highlights some of the accomplishments of individuals such as these and/or shows the diversity of backgrounds who are (or might be) interested in this research would appeal to those who might otherwise brush it away. I think David Cole's initial fame is a good indication of this. People want to know the truth in order to self-determine, but it is more accessible when it doesn't appear to be a threat to their values. Especially in today's racially-sensitive climate, I think this is even more important. If people feel they are being "brainwashed" by clever white supremacists, their curiosity shuts down immediately; thanks to the propagated notion that Revisionism=Denial=Racism.

My question is, how can we show these other groups and individuals that their support and interest in this topic matters as well? I think this could take Revisionism to the next level and bring in a lot of new funding, talent/authors, and much-needed publicity.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Target Marketing: the Next Frontier

Postby Hannover » 1 week 4 days ago (Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:29 am)

OK then, Callahan, see quotes & discussion about Revisionist Jew, Gerard Menuhin and his book, here:

'Gerard Menuhin: Revisionist Jew, Son of Famous Violinist'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10013

TELL THE TRUTH & SHAME THE DEVIL
By GERARD MENUHIN
Copyright 2015 by GERARD MENUHIN and THE BARNES REVIEW
Published by:
THE BARNES REVIEW, P.O. Box 15877, Washington, D.C. 20003
available at:
https://shop.codoh.com/book/406

The examples below are quotes from the .pdf version, pagination may be slightly different.

- Hannover

p. 173
"Those ultimately responsible for this hopeless situation have succeeded in their conspiracy: they have created, with the aid of “holocaust” professionals and propaganda, the necessary climate of guilt whereby never-ending legal as well as illegal immigration goes unchallenged, resulting in a fractured society, civil unrest and inadequate social funds. The desired massive debt is therefore programmed. Jewish influence has achieved the dissolution of a once cohesive community."

p.305
"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish “holocaust” and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the “survivors”? Because it “dishonors the dead”? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

p.458
"Jewish huckstering is most obviously apparent in its frenzied compulsion to uphold the “holocaust” myth, whose exposure would not only refute the Jews’ claim to Palestine and to endless financial reparations and atonement for harm not done to them, it would also deliver Jews and their minions to the fury of a world deceived and victimized for centuries by their lies and conspiracies."

p.303, paperback ed.
"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble.

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 1 week 4 days ago (Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:53 am)

Hannover wrote:OK then, Callahan, see quotes & discussion about Revisionist Jew, Gerard Menuhin and his book, here:

'Gerard Menuhin: Revisionist Jew, Son of Famous Violinist'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10013

TELL THE TRUTH & SHAME THE DEVIL
By GERARD MENUHIN
Copyright 2015 by GERARD MENUHIN and THE BARNES REVIEW
Published by:
THE BARNES REVIEW, P.O. Box 15877, Washington, D.C. 20003
available at:
https://shop.codoh.com/book/406

The examples below are quotes from the .pdf version, pagination may be slightly different.

- Hannover

p. 173
"Those ultimately responsible for this hopeless situation have succeeded in their conspiracy: they have created, with the aid of “holocaust” professionals and propaganda, the necessary climate of guilt whereby never-ending legal as well as illegal immigration goes unchallenged, resulting in a fractured society, civil unrest and inadequate social funds. The desired massive debt is therefore programmed. Jewish influence has achieved the dissolution of a once cohesive community."

p.305
"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish “holocaust” and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the “survivors”? Because it “dishonors the dead”? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

p.458
"Jewish huckstering is most obviously apparent in its frenzied compulsion to uphold the “holocaust” myth, whose exposure would not only refute the Jews’ claim to Palestine and to endless financial reparations and atonement for harm not done to them, it would also deliver Jews and their minions to the fury of a world deceived and victimized for centuries by their lies and conspiracies."

p.303, paperback ed.
"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble.

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel

^^^That's amazing Hannover! Thank you.

Had no idea about this.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:13 am)

There are existing threads on Jewish Revisionists and sympathisers, but the OP was asking for people with marketing experience. I know one of our contributors has. I will PM you, Callahan.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 am)

Kingfisher wrote:There are existing threads on Jewish Revisionists and sympathisers, but the OP was asking for people with marketing experience. I know one of our contributors has. I will PM you, Callahan.

Indeed. Gerard Menuhin is doing good job marketing his book and himself.

Quick Google search of Gerard Menuhin:
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... eJJbQvTA60

Callahan ends his OP with:
My question is, how can we show these other groups and individuals that their support and interest in this topic matters as well? I think this could take Revisionism to the next level and bring in a lot of new funding, talent/authors, and much-needed publicity.
That's exactly what is being done, see the CODOH main page for numerous new faces, i.e.: UK musician / singer, Alison Chabloz.

Alison Chabloz

examples:

- Antisemitism Harassment Campaign and The Law with Alison Chabloz
By Alison Chabloz
https://codoh.com/library/document/5103/?lang=en
and:
- Persecution Never Ends
By Alison Chabloz
https://codoh.com/library/document/4667/?lang=en
and:
UK today – Songs about Jewish Lies, Power and Control now a Criminal Offence
By Alison Chabloz
https://codoh.com/library/document/4998/?lang=en
plus
https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/tag/holocaust/

Much more by & about Chabloz here:
https://codoh.com/search/?q=chabloz&sorting=relevance

Cheers, Hannover

Why do so many people want 6M Jews to be dead? Revisionists don't.
Jews should be elated to know that 6M of their brethren were not murdered.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 2 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 am)

Kingfisher wrote:There are existing threads on Jewish Revisionists and sympathisers, but the OP was asking for people with marketing experience. I know one of our contributors has. I will PM you, Callahan.

I got some general experience with marketing. The first thing to look at is WHO your primary target market is.

In our case this can be quite a conundrum.

Per coincidence I met some Germans yesterday. They stay here, hence haven't been in Germany for a very long time. One has been a skilled craftsmen, the other one was a higher level international salesmen (for capital equipment). Both didn't believe in the Holocaust any longer. Of course they were technically minded, quite practical in their approach and independent in their thinking.

The problem is that their sphere of influence is unlimited. We need to find people whose sphere of influence is a multiplier. AND that can be convinced via the scientific method, meaning they still got to be practical rationalists.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 2 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 am)

"We need to find people whose sphere of influence is a multiplier. "

That's true, but proponents of the orthodox version of history know this very well. This is why a defamation campaign against David Irving was started after he started to disbelieve in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Irving was a very popular and highly respected historian of 3. Reich. He could have been a "multiplier". We all know what finally happened. Irving is no longer popular or respected.

This is going to be done to anybody who is a potential multiplier and dares to speak out for revisionism. If any "multiplier" dares to speak out in the future, revisionists will have to rush to his aid in order to prevent a second Irving disaster. That's the best that can be done.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:20 am)

As some know here I have spent thirty plus years in marketing, as a junior exec right the way through to ad agency board director to client side marketing director.

I realise that we cannot place ads in normal media or on the internet as media owners simply won't accept them. Plus we don't have the funds. So we have the route of influence and targeting groups via social media and discussion groups etc. We could target youngsters, engineers, scientists and many more, we just have to be clever, think laterally and intercept the appropriate discussion topic to pose a question or two. As I have said before, my chosen route is facebook and youtube where I take the chance to drop a little comment or two about the fakery we see in the holocaust story.

If we all did something similar we would get to literally thousands of people every week. They tell someone and hey presto the exponential growth of our message would be staggering. It takes just a small thought, an idea planted in a brain to trigger questions and investigation. That inevitably leads to more people understanding the hoax of the twentieth century is indeed the holocaust.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:25 am)

How do you open up people's minds? People are conditioned to believe that anyone who voices doubt is an evil racist, nazi, antisemite.... Once you have been branded in this manner, then no one will listen to you. Thus, it is extremely difficult to even begin discussing the topic without being cursed.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:How do you open up people's minds? People are conditioned to believe that anyone who voices doubt is an evil racist, nazi, antisemite.... Once you have been branded in this manner, then no one will listen to you. Thus, it is extremely difficult to even begin discussing the topic without being cursed.

Stop right there. Your mind, my mind and almost everyone else here had a closed mind at one time. But something chimed and made sense so we all changed, read a little, then a lot and away we went into the world of anti-holocaust. People will and are changing, israel helps that lots by a)being israel and b) because the jews will simply not stopping going on and on and on about their suffering in the holocaust. They have never yet caught on that if they shut up and stopped the begging they would be better off. Plus for many millions of people they find the jews ever so slightly not nice. They don't know why, they aren't necessarily seeking to be racists but they have an uncomfortable feeling about jews, with good reason.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Lothario

Postby Lothario » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:05 pm)

borjastick wrote:As some know here I have spent thirty plus years in marketing, as a junior exec right the way through to ad agency board director to client side marketing director.

I realise that we cannot place ads in normal media or on the internet as media owners simply won't accept them. Plus we don't have the funds. So we have the route of influence and targeting groups via social media and discussion groups etc. We could target youngsters, engineers, scientists and many more, we just have to be clever, think laterally and intercept the appropriate discussion topic to pose a question or two. As I have said before, my chosen route is facebook and youtube where I take the chance to drop a little comment or two about the fakery we see in the holocaust story.

If we all did something similar we would get to literally thousands of people every week. They tell someone and hey presto the exponential growth of our message would be staggering. It takes just a small thought, an idea planted in a brain to trigger questions and investigation. That inevitably leads to more people understanding the hoax of the twentieth century is indeed the holocaust.

Reading this I immediately thought about the The_Donald subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/). The people there have a big distrust against the mainstream media and the (global) elites. They talk about redpilling liberals all the time, although most haven't taken the 'holocaust' red pill yet. But they do allow me and others to express revisionist views and most seem willing to at least listen to our arguments. I actually was surpised by the amount of other revisionists.
The problem with it is that I don't really have a good short video or short text to link to. So most of the time I link to David Cole's documentary or something on Rudolf's website (unfortunately I often forget about the existence of http://www.whatreallyhappened.info).

Imo this could be a good target group if you are looking for people to 'plant the idea'. I'd like to hear your ideas on the best way to do this and which sources to refer to.
"In science consensus is irrelevant. … There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period." - Michael Crichton

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm)

Lothario:
The problem with it is that I don't really have a good short video or short text to link to.

Videos galore here.
https://codoh.com/library/categories/1166/

See images / links, be sure to scroll down for a list.

Cheers, Hannover

We're winning this fight.

Lothario

Postby Lothario » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm)

Hannover wrote:Videos galore here.
https://codoh.com/library/categories/1166/

See images / links, be sure to scroll down for a list.

Cheers, Hannover

We're winning this fight.

Thank you! That's a nice list, although none are short (like 10 min max). The one about Hoss can be useful as his 'confessions' are often used as argument.

Which one would you advise to introduce people to revisionism? The "Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax"?
"In science consensus is irrelevant. … There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period." - Michael Crichton

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:56 pm)

I think "David Cole in Auschwitz" is a good starter because you have a jew questioning the holocaust. If the narrator is a non-jew many people will dismiss everything he says as antisemitism.

Then, I think "Questioning the Holocaust: Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)" is a very good starting point.

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 4 days 22 hours ago (Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:14 am)

You should not favor any political standpoints when debating the hoax. It takes away your credibility. Just be academic and IF they call you a nazi, then end the debate with Reductio ad hitlerum.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”