van Pelt on Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn

van Pelt on Auschwitz

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 am)

I recently discovered the following video on the gas chambers of Auschwitz, in particular Cremas 2 and 3 in Birkenau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKifJC13s4&t=217s

Would anybody care to respond to his arguments? I think a video response by Germar Rudolf would be great, which addresses van Pelt's arguments.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: van Pelt on Auschwitz

Postby borjastick » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:00 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:I recently discovered the following video on the gas chambers of Auschwitz, in particular Cremas 2 and 3 in Birkenau.

Would anybody care to respond to his arguments? I think a video response by Germar Rudolf would be great, which addresses van Pelt's arguments.

And guess what. The comments are disabled, why would that be? Because this bloke knows that the comments would rip his video to pieces. But yes a response video would be a good idea.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Postby Moderator » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:50 am)

Pia Kahn:
In the future, when posting a link, please give specific comments, viewpoints about the link's content.
Please see guidelines.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:58 am)

O.K. Let me explain the content of the link. In the link van Pelt is presenting his proofs for the existence of homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz.

The first proof are the wire mesh columns for introducing cyclon-b into the gas chambers. He claims that he could convince the court in the Irving-Lipstadt trial of the existence of these columns. In my opinion, van Pelt is not honest. I think Rudolf and Mattogno have dealt extensively with this subject.

His second proof relates to the gas tight doors used in the morgues. These arguments were relatively new to me. His main point is that these gas tight doors could not be opened from inside the gas chamber.

Both the gas tight door and the column being presented in the video are reconstructions. If the reconstruction of the doors is as truthful as the reconstruction of the wire-mesh columns then this video can be easily debunked.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:22 am)

rooftop of crematorium no. 2 at Auschwitz / alleged 'gas chamber'
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no little 'chimneys' / columns for the alleged insertion of Zyklon-B / cyanide.
The 'chimneys' / columns are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is 2-3 inches high.

According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt the 'chimneys' / insertion columns, which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.

For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

Van Pelt demolished here:

'Critique of Claims Made by Robert Jan Van Pelt'
by Germar Rudolf
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/GR/RudolfOnVanPelt.html
and:
Germar Rudolf demolishes the alleged Zyklon-B 'Kula Columns' / Van Pelt
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10949
lots more here:
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Hannover

In the attempted coup against Hitler, leaders Stauffenberg & Co. never claimed anything like an 'extermination program' as one of their motives.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:27 am)

Here are some obvious mistakes:

Van Pelt claims (minute 3:40) that the ovens on the first floor of cremas 2 and 3 could incinerate 1500 corpses per day.

Minute 7:40 van Pelt claims that he could prove the existence of the existence holes in the ruins of the roofs of cremas 2 and 3 during the Irving trial. I think this is a lie. So far as I remember the judge merely remarked that the holes could not be identified because the roof was so badly damaged.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 am)

Hannover wrote:rooftop of crematorium no. 2 at Auschwitz / alleged 'gas chamber'
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no little 'chimneys' / columns for the alleged insertion of Zyklon-B / cyanide.
The 'chimneys' / columns are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is 2-3 inches high.

According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt the 'chimneys' / insertion columns, which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.

Thanks Hannover, I think the photography says it all. Van Pelt doesn't even know that construction Cremas 2 and 3 was terminated in the spring of 1943. In my opinion, this video gives Rudolf a great opportunity to expose the mendacity of van Pelt. It really is a god given present to revisionism.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 am)

photo: underside of crematorium II, post war

Notice no such openings / holes exist in the underside of the roof in crematorium no. II (alleged 'gas chamber'), there is no indication that these opening / holes were filled in.

see here for more:
'So where are the 'holes & little chimneys' for Zyklon-B ??'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9262
and:
'Some Technical and Chemical Considerations'
about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau
by master chemist Germar Rudolf
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcger.html [/i]

- Hannover

This is really easy.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 1 week 3 days ago (Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:19 pm)

Pia Kahn - Your post brought back to me what I know of Van Pelt and how little respect I have for him.

At the trial of Lippstadt by David Irving, Irving argued that not enough fuel was shipped to Auschwitz to exterminate people in gas chambers. Van Pelt, as an expert witness, answered by testifying that a certain kind of cremation oven existed at Auschwitz that didn't need a lot of fuel. See "Holocaust on Trial" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDr6fTa8sLg at 45:50 to about 47. He was speaking of a prototype that was NEVER INSTALLED at Auschwitz. He was persuasive because in the court setting one expected this false evidence would be thrown out by the Court. But it was allowed. So much for the objectivity of the Court. So much for the credibility of Van Pelt.

In the film Van Pelt claims that things changed at Auschwitz when they began killing people non-stop. This could be the story of the extermination of the Hungarian Jews. The story says that more than 300,000 people were sent to Auschwitz and killed in 60 days - that is, 5000 a day. To dispose of the bodies, the camp would need 400 cremation ovens, not 40. Or, as the Van Pelts of the world would claim, each oven cremated over 100 corpses a day. But if the ovens were worked this hard, they would "crash" soon after the non-stop killing began.

Thanks for posting the film

David M

Postby David M » 1 week 3 days ago (Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:31 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:I recently discovered the following video on the gas chambers of Auschwitz, in particular Cremas 2 and 3 in Birkenau.

I would be happy to although the 11 1/2 minute video is packed with misinformation.

In the first 15 seconds of the video, van Pelt starts with a false construct, the assertion that "Holocaust Denial is 'an assault' on memory"...the memory of Holocaust survivors;played with somber background music.
van Pelt is trying to put reports of survivors above other types of evidence; photographic, documentary and physical evidence. In fact, survivor accounts are highly unreliable, contradictory and even impossible.
van Pelt is also implying that people who question the tales of survivors are attacking them.

The response is that history should to be accurate and based on solid evidence, not tale tales.

David M

50 seconds of van Pelt

Postby David M » 1 week 2 days ago (Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:53 pm)

In second 47 van Pelt continues to frame the narrative by calling David Irving a "Denier." In fact, Irving did and does believe in the Holocaust...except for parts relating to Auschwitz. More importantly, van Pelt "omitted that Irving is a very good historian. In his Ruling from the trial (that van Pelt is referencing,) Judge Gray wrote,
My assessment is that, as a military historian, Irving has much to commend him. For his works of military history Irving has undertaken thorough and painstaking research into the archives. He has discovered and disclosed to historians and others many documents which, but for his efforts, might have remained unnoticed for years. It was plain from the way in which he conducted his case and dealt with a sustained and penetrating cross-examination that his knowledge of World War 2 is unparalleled." van Pelt deletes material facts about Irving. What about his characterization of Lipstadt?

van Pelt calls Lipstadt a "Holocaust historian." In fact, Lipstadt has written about the Holocaust...making the widely exaggerated claims that 4,000,000 died at Auschwitz and 1.4 million died at Majdanek.
Some historian! Why doesn't van Pelt point out Lipstadt is a wild "Exaggerationist?"

The first minute of the film contain the prevarications of a slimy character.

David M

van Pelt to lies of 1.57.

Postby David M » 1 week 2 days ago (Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 am)

Hello Pia- I know you are interested in the technical arguments (correctly so) but van Pelt makes misrepresentations with every breath. Keeping track of them is exhausting!
van Pelt's tricks are simple, if untruthful; the Irving v. Penguin trial is incorrectly portrayed as a trial of Revisionism.
All van Pelt has to do is misrepresent what Irving said, what the Court said, and what Lipstadt said.
No problem for van Pelt.

at 1.50 van Pelt said that Irving was convinced that "the Holocaust was a lie. That if Auschwitz was not an extermination camp,
none of the evidence could be trusted." Exactly what Irving did not say!

Irving opened the case telling the court:
“I have never held myself out to be a Holocaust expert, nor have I written books about what is now called the Holocaust.”

Judge Gray specifically stated:
“It is no part of my function to attempt to make findings as to what actually happened during the Nazi regime.”

van Pelt puts the truth on its head.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”