On the Greek Jew testimonies (codoh main page) / Zyklon-B

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

On the Greek Jew testimonies (codoh main page) / Zyklon-B

Postby Elroy » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 am)

As I was reading about the recent Greek Jew testimonies on the main page I came across Marcel Nadjari...

One thing PAtagonios forgot to mention is that during the gassing procedure the German's were "laughing" or "talking"..

Now how can they be laughing or talking unless they weren't wearing gas masks? Handling cyanide without PPE? Another hole in the lie.

Can anybody spot any more holes worth mentioning?

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: On the Greek Jew testimonies (codoh main page)

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:53 pm)

If you're referring to when the germans allegedly poured Zyklon into holes in the roof, I've always believed that for that short period of exposure they wouldn't need a mask.
I saw a video of a test gassing at a state prison, they poured out the product from the can without a mask.
I also saw a video of a test by a revisionist, where he puts 3 men in a chamber for a period of time (an hour?), after a can of zyklon is poured out.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:06 am)

cold beer wrote:If you're referring to when the germans allegedly poured Zyklon into holes in the roof, I've always believed that for that short period of exposure they wouldn't need a mask.
I saw a video of a test gassing at a state prison, they poured out the product from the can without a mask.
I also saw a video of a test by a revisionist, where he puts 3 men in a chamber for a period of time (an hour?), after a can of zyklon is poured out.

The claim is that the gassings took just minutes and the alleged 'gas chamber' doors were opened while the Zyklon-B would have been still outgassing (the allegedly used cyanide carrying pesticide, Zyklon-B, actually took hours to completely outgas).
No mask? Then goodbye to the alleged guy on the roof.

Also, the alleged guy on the roof is claimed to have have been dumping additional Zyklon-B down these 'holes / little chimneys' while gas from the alleged previous load would have necessarily been exiting these 'holes / little chimneys. No mask? Bye now.

And try telling the alleged next batch of Jews that are claimed to have been waiting by gas chamber doors that they were going to receive showers while cyanide gas would have been rushing out the alleged 'gas chamber' door. :lol:

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!"

For an even more thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

Merry Christmas, Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:50 am)

Hannover wrote:
cold beer wrote:If you're referring to when the germans allegedly poured Zyklon into holes in the roof, I've always believed that for that short period of exposure they wouldn't need a mask.

The claim is that the gassings took just minutes and the alleged 'gas chamber' doors were opened while the Zyklon-B would have been still outgassing (the allegedly used cyanide carrying pesticide, Zyklon-B, actually took hours to completely outgas).
No mask? Then goodbye to the alleged guy on the roof.

Also, the alleged guy on the roof is claimed to have have been dumping additional Zyklon-B down these 'holes / little chimneys' while gas from the alleged previous load would have necessarily been exiting these 'holes / little chimneys. No mask? Bye now.

And try telling the alleged next batch of Jews that are claimed to have been waiting by gas chamber doors that they were going to receive showers while cyanide gas would have been rushing out the alleged 'gas chamber' door. :lol:

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!"

For an even more thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

I hear ya, with their story the germans undoubtedly need a mask.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:21 am)

Additionally Cold Beer...

Can you imagine the German's having an operating instruction where the German operating the "gassing" task was not to wear protective equipment? It would be absurd.

We actually see German documents which show strict handling procedure handling the stuff with regards to fumigation so to say that wouldn't apply here is absurd.

Also the mere fact of "always" having the German's laughing and talking nastily, joking, acting satanically etc is clearly not real to anybody but an imbeciile.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:39 am)

Cold beer said:

I've seen the video you are referring to, I still have a bunch of copies that were sent to me, it's bogus, amateur hour all the way. I think there's a review of it at the CODOH main site.

FYI, From:
Wartime Germany’s Anti-Gas Air Raid Shelters
A Refutation of Pressac’s ‘Criminal Traces’

By Samuel Crowell
https://codoh.com/library/document/2837/?lang=en
"Standard German armed forces gas mask, type GM 38, widely issued during World War II. This one is fitted with a special "J" filter, for use with Zyklon."

and from:

The "Gas Testers" of Auschwitz
Testing for Zyklon B Gas Residues · Documents – Missed and Misunderstood

By Carlo Mattogno
https://codoh.com/library/document/972/?lang=en
"Bills from Tesch & Stabenow were paid by Office D IV/1 of the SS WVHA. Thus, the disinfectors of Auschwitz received not only Zyklon B but also the entire disinfestation equipment, which was also supplied by the Tesch & Stabenow company, i.e., iron cutters for opening the Zyklon B cans; rubber lids; gas masks; special "J" filters; and the famous "gas residue detection devices for Zyklon." The camp physician, or by delegation any camp doctor, was responsible for storage, use, and maintenance of all this material."

from the German "Directive for the use of the directive about fumigation of vermin with highly poisonous materials":
Paragraphs 6 and 7 dealt with safety precautions:[55]

"§ 6. Each person who is working with the application of the mentioned material has to be equipped with the following:
a well fitting gas mask with a filter insert especially suitable for the decontamination of the material mentioned in the directive. The mask has to be ready to be put on at any time during all work with highly poisonous material and during all inside work. The inserts have to be provided with the date of manufacture; in case that they are older than two years, they shall not be worn, even if unused.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:42 pm)

Elroy wrote:Additionally Cold Beer...

Can you imagine the German's having an operating instruction where the German operating the "gassing" task was not to wear protective equipment? It would be absurd.

We actually see German documents which show strict handling procedure handling the stuff with regards to fumigation so to say that wouldn't apply here is absurd.

Also the mere fact of "always" having the German's laughing and talking nastily, joking, acting satanically etc is clearly not real to anybody but an imbeciile.

Oh yeah, the fictional germans are always saying and acting in ways that are hyper sinister and sadistic, it's integral to the whole holocaust schtick. The sinister vs the benign, 6m innocent matyrs etc etc.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:59 pm)

Hannover wrote:I've seen the video you are referring to, I still have a bunch of copies that were sent to me, it's bogus, amateur hour all the way. I think there's a review of it at the CODOH main site.

Are you referring to the video where rabbits are gassed in a state prison gas chamber or the video by Fredrick Toben?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:01 pm)

No.
I'll track down the specifics.

- H.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:08 pm)

cold beer wrote:
Hannover wrote:I've seen the video you are referring to, I still have a bunch of copies that were sent to me, it's bogus, amateur hour all the way. I think there's a review of it at the CODOH main site.

Are you referring to the video where rabbits are gassed in a state prison gas chamber or the video by Fredrick Toben?

The "Toben" video is bogus.

Compare the position of the shadows at 3:00 and 3:50, supposedly an hour later.
There is no change in the position of the shadows, whatsoever.
There's a little overcast, like if a cloud was passing by, but no change in the position of the shadows.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:07 pm)

Dresden, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.

I've talked to Germar Rudolf about it and we both agreed it's a leaky ship.

At 2:47, as depicted in the video, staying in a close, enclosed environment with real Zyklon-B being exposed to the air would have been deadly.
The pesticide Zyklon-B can awkwardly kill people, but was not / could not have been used as alleged. It would have also been very costly for the alleged use.
Remember, the Germans had plentiful, cheap supplies of the very efficient Sarin and Tabun gasses to use if they really wanted to kill as alleged. A few drops of that stuff and lights out.

https://codoh.com/library/document/5102/?lang=en
'Matter of Censorship should be a worry to us all'

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:57 pm)

Hannover wrote:Dresden, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.

At 2:47, as depicted in the video, staying in a close, enclosed environment with real Zyklon-B being exposed to the air would have been deadly.
The pesticide Zyklon-B can awkwardly kill people, but was not / could not have been used as alleged. It would have also been very costly for the alleged use.
Remember, the Germans had plentiful, cheap supplies of the very efficient Sarin and Tabun gasses to use if they really wanted to kill as alleged. A few drops of that stuff and lights out.

Did Rudolph give an estimate on how long it would take to kill them?

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:57 pm)

Hannover wrote:Dresden, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Did Rudolph give an estimate on how long it would take to kill them?

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:03 am)

Dresden wrote:
cold beer wrote:

The "Toben" video is bogus.

Compare the position of the shadows at 3:00 and 3:50, supposedly an hour later.
There is no change in the position of the shadows, whatsoever.
There's a little overcast, like if a cloud was passing by, but no change in the position of the shadows.

Agreed- the Toben film was just silly of him really in this part which is why it was subsequently edited out of the film.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 am)

The film could have been an important part of the story but was obviously a rather odd manufactured piece. The doctor wearing a white coat because that proves he's a doctor is just laughable. The doctor getting nervous so they film his hands shaking about in a nervous fashion and then he uses his stethoscope on the guy still wearing a shirt. Hilarious.

Not sure about the chap at the end and his claimed out-gassing times either. I have an idea on this matter which I will follow up now and report back if I find something of interest.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”