How many Jews by NAME were verifiably sent to the Reinhardt camps?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

How many Jews by NAME were verifiably sent to the Reinhardt camps?

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:42 am)

A flip on the question "where did they go"?

How many Jews BY NAME can be shown verifiably to have been transported to the Reinhardt Camps?

If there were apparently 1.5million Jews sent to the camps of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka...

Then surely there must be some verifiable list of people whom allegedly were sent there and never showed up elsewhere again?

It's clear they changed their names after the war (the Jews) which is given.

So far there's only numbers offered I can see.

Perhaps there exists a list somewhere maintained by the industry which lists a bogus array of fake names or something but can any be shown to have actually existed prior to "the myth"?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: How many Jews by NAME were verifiably sent to the Reinhardt camps?

Postby borjastick » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:02 am)

The official story of course says that these camps were for the extermination of those jews sent to them. Thus they will claim that no lists were made and of course none remain to this day. However as pointed out before, on this very Forum, the trains had to come back and so one could reasonably expect lists of train departures, carriage numbers, train details etc showing those trains coming back into German cities and transit points. Additionally we should expect some details of those trainloads which were sent onwards into the Russian hinterland, using the narrower gauge rail lines. None of the above seems to exist.

Well of course it exists, somewhere, but those who control the story of the mass suffering and extermination want this type of data kept in a locked box in a locked dark room.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:00 am)

borjastick wrote:The official story of course says that these camps were for the extermination of those jews sent to them. Thus they will claim that no lists were made and of course none remain to this day. However as pointed out before, on this very Forum, the trains had to come back and so one could reasonably expect lists of train departures, carriage numbers, train details etc showing those trains coming back into German cities and transit points. Additionally we should expect some details of those trainloads which were sent onwards into the Russian hinterland, using the narrower gauge rail lines. None of the above seems to exist.

Well of course it exists, somewhere, but those who control the story of the mass suffering and extermination want this type of data kept in a locked box in a locked dark room.

So let me get this straight.. Aside from the numerical totals contained in both the Korherr and Hoefle documents..

The only other evidence for Jews being transported to these camps we are told is based on "deportation train records"..

I have never "seen" a deportation record to Treblinka for instance or the other camps. But seen that some form of records exist.

Are you telling me Borjastick that none of these contain any "names"???

So what we have here is almost a situation like "Can you show me proof of atleast one Jew by name who verifiably existed earlier who was definitely sent to Treblinka?"

In fact there's more Jews transported OUT of there by name most likely than IN.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:41 am)

Elroy wrote:
borjastick wrote:The official story of course says that these camps were for the extermination of those jews sent to them. Thus they will claim that no lists were made and of course none remain to this day. However as pointed out before, on this very Forum, the trains had to come back and so one could reasonably expect lists of train departures, carriage numbers, train details etc showing those trains coming back into German cities and transit points. Additionally we should expect some details of those trainloads which were sent onwards into the Russian hinterland, using the narrower gauge rail lines. None of the above seems to exist.

So let me get this straight.. Aside from the numerical totals contained in both the Korherr and Hoefle documents..

The only other evidence for Jews being transported to these camps we are told is based on "deportation train records"..

I have never "seen" a deportation record to Treblinka for instance or the other camps. But seen that some form of records exist.

Are you telling me Borjastick that none of these contain any "names"???

So what we have here is almost a situation like "Can you show me proof of at least one Jew by name who verifiably existed earlier who was definitely sent to Treblinka?"

In fact there's more Jews transported OUT of there by name most likely than IN.

I am not telling you anything, but simply offering my opinion on the matter. There are plenty of video filmed interviews of people, some rather famous, who clearly stated they were sent to Treblinka and then left on another train onto Auschwitz etc. I find it inconceivable that the Germans didn't keep immaculate records of people transported and train movements, empty or full, to and from these camps and others. Whether precise transport lists of passengers were compiled for every train I don't absolutely know but it seems unlikely they wouldn't have been.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 am)

The correct answer to the 'Where did they go?' question is 'Ask the ITS'.

The ITS has been in business for 50 years, has a staff (I've read) of over 500, has access to all the documents, which none of us do, and has been investigating the question of where did the Jews (and other?) go since its inception.

The ITS may know how many Jews were sent to the Rheihnard camps, by name, but that information is not available to us.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:20 pm)

The correct answer to 'Where did they go?' is 'Where Jews are'.

It's no more complicated than that.

- Hannover

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

If there was ‘a plan to kill every Jew the Germans could get their hands on’ as alleged, then why are there countless numbers of so called “survivor$"?

If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 1 month ago (Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:57 am)

flimflam wrote:The correct answer to the 'Where did they go?' question is 'Ask the ITS'.

The ITS has been in business for 50 years, has a staff (I've read) of over 500, has access to all the documents, which none of us do, and has been investigating the question of where did the Jews (and other?) go since its inception.

The ITS may know how many Jews were sent to the Rheihnard camps, by name, but that information is not available to us.

In fact the ITS has, according to its own website, been going for 70 years. I wonder what on earth they do to validate their budgets and staffing levels. 70 years after the event they are still trying to trace people and names???

Take a look at their web site https://www.its-arolsen.org/en/information/ it's well worth a read though one must ask if they can ever be expected to finish their work when the money is so good...

The bottom line is that they claim to have all sorts of info and lists etc, hot stuff which we would love to get our hands on, if indeed it exists, but it is restricted to those who they approve of. Therein tells a tale.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 am)

If Arolsen had lists of names and details of Jew's who were killed which could be verified- they would release them which would crush the deniers position.

The fact that they don't do so is an absolute proof of the lie.

Similarly to the bodies question.. The total denial to excavate the sites where we can SEE through technological scanning of the areas are not there or never were through lack of any disturbance is an absolute proof of the lie.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”