Goering confession?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Goering confession?

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:58 am)

Some guy told me that Hermann Goering "confessed" to the Holocaust?

I was of the understanding that Goering "denied" it?

This was supplied...
http://reader.library.cornell.edu/docvi ... 1/mode/1up

How is this explained and what testimony led Rudolf to claim Goering "denied" it?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Goering confession?

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 am)

That guy didn't know what he was talking about.

see:
'Hermann Goering dismisses holocaust claims at Nuremberg Trials'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11203

- Hannover

Only liars demand censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:39 am)

Yeah I know that. But I read his transcript which he "called" a confession which was actually just a transcript and it didn't state anything of the sort.

It's like they get given "go to" transcripts which state that they regretabbly shot some people and apparently that serves as "evidence"- and I'm the insane one- go figure.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 am)

I swear the hardest people to punch holes in are not the Muelenkapfs and the Hunts or USHMM who know it's a lie and form their arguments around that- but it's those who know absolutely nothing about what they're talking about at all- where do you even start??? Therein lies the strength of the lie.
Elroy

I agree here very much from hard personal experience.

A couple of my closest friends who are somewhat older than me and certainly very much better educated (officer class military and double first from world class university) both know very well that I don't believe the holocaust at all. They know that I am fairly well read on the subject and probably due to that they don't even try to discuss the details of my position. However they remain firmly on the 'Hitler was evil and gassed six million' position. It's almost as if they are morally fearful of even beginning to look at the possibility that it could be that I am right.

I think it's partly because they have been programmed to feel pity and sorrow for those poor old jews, and though they have more brain cells than those filling the next town to where they live, plus IQs larger than a small town in Bavaria, they will not open their minds to my way of thinking. My God these people would arrive at the obvious conclusion that the holocaust is make believe in under one hour if they tried. But they won't.

It can be very frustrating and as you can see from my point above it doesn't always come from the brain dead BBC middle of the road suburbanites.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:05 am)

Elroy:
Per your OP, the subject is Goering's rejection of the narrative, let's stay on topic. Post your off topic picture in another thread, although it has been covered rather thoroughly.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:16 pm)

Elroy, I don't understand your question in the opening post. The document you linked to contains nothing about the Holocaust. Thus, why do you seem astonished by Rudolf's statement that Goering didn't confess the Holocaust ?
IP

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:26 pm)

Elroy wrote:Some guy told me that Hermann Goering "confessed" to the Holocaust?

I was of the understanding that Goering "denied" it?

This was supplied...
http://reader.library.cornell.edu/docvi ... 1/mode/1up

How is this explained and what testimony led Rudolf to claim Goering "denied" it?

Per Reviso, who asked:
Elroy, I don't understand your question in the opening post. The document you linked to contains nothing about the Holocaust. Thus, why do you seem astonished by Rudolf's statement that Goering didn't confess the Holocaust ?
I too would like a reply from you.

Thanks, Hannover

Chemistry of Auschwitz / Birkenau

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:09 pm)

Reviso wrote:Elroy, I don't understand your question in the opening post. The document you linked to contains nothing about the Holocaust. Thus, why do you seem astonished by Rudolf's statement that Goering didn't confess the Holocaust ?
IP

Hermann Goering's interrogation at Nuremberg can be listened to hear:
https://archive.org/details/Verteidigun ... ProzessIMT
Does touch on related issues, but No statement remotely to: "We had a program to exterminate the Jews going".

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:54 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Reviso wrote:Elroy, I don't understand your question in the opening post. The document you linked to contains nothing about the Holocaust. Thus, why do you seem astonished by Rudolf's statement that Goering didn't confess the Holocaust ?
IP

Hermann Goering's interrogation at Nuremberg can be listened to here:
https://archive.org/details/Verteidigun ... ProzessIMT
Does touch on related issues, but No statement remotely to: "We had a program to exterminate the Jews going".

Good information, but it does not address the question put to Elroy, which was:

- Hannover

If you question this you will go to jail in many European countries:

Former inmate, Moshe Peer, recalled a miraculous escape from death as an eleven-year-old in the camp. In a 1993 interview with a Canadian newspaper, the French-born Peer claimed that he "was sent to the camp gas chamber at least six times...maybe children resist better, I don't know."
- Gazette, Montreal, Canada, August 5, 1993

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 pm)

IP

Reviso I was not astonished at all about it.

Previous to posting I reviewed the document the man in question gave me as "proof" of Goering confessing.

I read it and it did not contain in my opinion information to that effect at all!

But he retorted insisting that it did- that he rolled over on his comrades- he obviously takes any kind of admission to anything involving killing anybody at all as proof of Holocaust.

And he would not tolerate anything but a direct and original source for the claim that Goering dismissed the allegations as nonsense and impractical regarding the actual holocaust (which I did not know where to find).

The argument rages and I'm unable to reach him convincingly on even the most basic issues as a result- multiple of them- but I need to stick to Goering here.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 2 years 1 month ago (Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:05 am)

Thanks for the answer, Elroy.
IP

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”