Proof of Einsatzgruppen Massacres? Nail in coffin?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

Proof of Einsatzgruppen Massacres? Nail in coffin?

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:42 am)

I have before me the evidence of Einsatzgruppen Massacres.

The book is called "Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland" by Christopher R. Browning.

Page 17 is absolutely devastating to Revisionists. It is a chart that lists execution dates from August 19 through October 5, 1941. On some days up to 15,000 Jews were shot! 7,000 on August 28, 4,144 Jews shot on September 4, and much more.

Here is the information from the source: "YVA, 0-53/128/242-75, 0-53/86/14-62 (incomplete collection of daily reports of HSSPF South, Friedrich Jeckeln, to RF-SS Himmler, August 19-October 5, 1941."

And that is just from parts of the report. If it were complete it would have been a much higher death toll for Jews.

And to put the nail in the coffin, a fairly new book came out called, "Masters of Death: the SS Einsatzgruppen and the invention of the Holocaust" by Richard Rhodes.

Rhodes confirms this and lists more charts. His book includes shocking photos of naked women with babies lying on the ground in a ditch. And I don't think it was to get deloused or have their hair cut.

These books have done to Revisionism what Lipstadt did to Luechter. Every time a revisionist comes up with something, they are disproven sooner or later. This is a case of sooner.

Dave

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:18 am)

What nail? What coffin?
You have nothing of the sort. You have a book which alleges mass shootings for which there exists no evidence. There are a number of threads here will debunk the allegations against Einsatzgruppen.

Anyone can write a chart.
see Browning clobbered by Brian Renk here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... t=browning

The 'holocau$t' story has been shown time after time to be full of assertions and claims, but no evidence.

There exists no mass grave excavations at the sites alleged and you can't show them. Why? Because the numbers are fraudulent, there is nothing to substantiate these claims.

I have a UFO/alien abduction book before me, it claims hundreds of thousands of abductions of humans by extra-terrestrials....must be true, it's there in print.

There are court documents which 'prove' witchcraft too. Probably even has a few 'charts'.

Let's see these photos which were taken/created by who knows who, who knows when.

Remember there are complete documents 'proving' German guilt at Katyn, but oops, we now know the Soviets did it.

How about human soap photos, believe them? There's plenty of 'testimony' & 'documents'.

As previously stated, the unsustainable mass shooting allegations against the Einsatzgruppen go as high as 2,000,000.
So, is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

And we've all seen how well Believers come across trying to defend the silly gas chambers stories.
David, just saying so doesn't make it so.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:45 am)

David, you said:
These books have done to Revisionism what Lipstadt did to Luechter. Every time a revisionist comes up with something, they are disproven sooner or later. This is a case of sooner.

Oh really? I notice that you have 'disproven' nothing at this Forum. Or did I miss something? Can you show us where you 'disproved' Revisionist research?

Also, I notice that you claim info. on Lipstadt & Leuchter but curiously avoided this thread:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1148

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:10 am)

David comes up with:
'I have before me the evidence of Einsatzgruppen Massacres.

The book is called "Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland" by Christopher R. Browning.'

And makes this incredible statement:
'Page 17 is absolutely devastating to Revisionists. It is a chart that lists execution dates from August 19 through October 5, 1941. On some days up to 15,000 Jews were shot! 7,000 on August 28, 4,144 Jews shot on September 4, and much more. '

Okay, got it. You say you have a book and you note one page?

Supposedly some 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 Jews are said to have been mass exterminated in the field. Above you point out where it's said some 15,000 were mass exterminated in one day? You say it's on a "chart"? Nothing else? Maybe you could track down that one incident and present the documentation for it. Then maybe you could let the readers know if one single body has ever been exposed in any excavations.

Supposedly there are mass graves all over the place with a thousand here and tens of thousands there and yet not one iota of forensic proof.

That's typical Holocaust 'facts'. A chart saying such things and absolutely nothing else. Revisionists wouldn't think of trying to convince the world of their position with such nonsense. Revisionists have respect for persons mentalities. Revisionists have self respect by not resorting to such nonsense.

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:29 pm)

I was expecting some sort of TKO. :D

David,
charts , documents are not reliable, unless well researched from numerous sources. Zio-Soviets can not be trusted. Just as Modern day charts cant be trusted. Just like I no longer trust the American government. They lie and cover up their New World Order agenda. But , of course many senators and military leaders are speaking out against Zionism... or the "Goldsteins" (read 1984).

I welcome all the new charts, photos and documents that holohucksters come out with. The more lies and descrepancies we catch, all the better, whether now or 25 years from now.

RE: LIES
For me, it is personal, My family were from Germany and I am now very proud and full of pride that my Uncles, Great Uncles and cousins fought for Germany. My hate is building for those who lie and lied about my people,(not just holocaust) i grew up being ashamed, and shunned learning the German language. I now speak enough to get by quite nicely.

I guess if I were you, I would be promoting and protecting the "big Lie". You have more to lose then I. The internet is devastating to those who want to censor and lie.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”