France's Jean-François Jalkh: 'use of Zyklon-B impossible as claimed' !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

France's Jean-François Jalkh: 'use of Zyklon-B impossible as claimed' !!

Postby Hannover » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 am)

Excerpts from an interesting 2017 article below:
1. According to La Croix journalist Laurent de Boissieu, in an interview from 2000, Jean-François Jalkh said: “I consider that from a technical standpoint it is impossible — and I stress, impossible — to use it [Zyklon B] in mass exterminations. Why? Because you need several days to decontaminate a space … where Zyklon B has been used.”

2. Zyklon B was the Nazis chemical agent of choice during the Holocaust and was used in the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp, among others.

3. The National Front has long been accused of holding anti-Semitic views. Its founder Jean-Marie Le Pen — Marine’s father — has been convicted multiple times for hate speech, including saying that gas chambers used to kill Jews in the Holocaust were only a “detail” of history.

4. Marine Le Pen was criticized during the election campaign for saying that France was not responsible for rounding up 13,000 Jews for deportation at a Paris stadium during World War II.

1. Yes, the claims made about killing with the insecticide Zyklon-B are scientifically impossible. Simple as that. It's not even close.
Much more on that scientific fact at this forum and at the CODOH main site.

2. No, it was not used as alleged because it could not have been used as alleged.
So what is this "among others"?
Do they mean the steam chambers claim that as accepted at Nuremberg?
How about the actual claim of slow acting gas which supposedly allowed Jews to walk to the alleged mass graves? Yep, they claim it.
Maybe the author is confused by the laughable, but real claims of electrical floors which then dumped Jews out through trap doors.

3 Indeed, the usual enemies of free speech dislike science, therefore science is "anti-semitic".

4. Of course, Japanese-Americans were 'rounded up' and sent to US concentration camps.
"Rounding up" obviously does not mean 'exterminated', and there is no roof that "rounding up" Jews meant 'extermination' as they allege for big time profit and political power.

Full text below, see link to original for various embedded text links.
Also see a couple of recommend information sources after the article.

- Hannover

https://www.politico.eu/article/jean-fr ... nt-1125232
New National Front leader in Nazi gas chamber row

Jalkh reportedly said it was ‘impossible’ for Zyklon B gas to be used in the extermination camps.

By Saim Saeed
4/27/17

Jean-François Jalkh

The acting leader of the French far-right National Front is facing criticism after an interview surfaced in which he appeared to question the existence of Nazi gas chambers, Le Monde reported Thursday.

According to La Croix journalist Laurent de Boissieu, in an interview from 2000, Jean-François Jalkh said: “I consider that from a technical standpoint it is impossible — and I stress, impossible — to use it [Zyklon B] in mass exterminations. Why? Because you need several days to decontaminate a space … where Zyklon B has been used.”

Zyklon B was the Nazis chemical agent of choice during the Holocaust and was used in the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp, among others.

Jalkh — who replaced presidential candidate Marine Le Pen as leader while she focuses on the second round of the presidential election on May 7 — said he did not remember the interview. “I have no memory of this,” he said. “I may have given an interview but these are not my preferred subjects.”

Jalkh added: “It’s possible that I saw these people in 2000, but I can see students who show up wanting to talk about Zyklon B coming. I’m no FN [National Front] beginner, I’ve been here since 1974: I challenge anyone to say they’ve heard me talk about these matters.”

The National Front has long been accused of holding anti-Semitic views. Its founder Jean-Marie Le Pen — Marine’s father — has been convicted multiple times for hate speech, including saying that gas chambers used to kill Jews in the Holocaust were only a “detail” of history.

Marine Le Pen was criticized during the election campaign for saying that France was not responsible for rounding up 13,000 Jews for deportation at a Paris stadium during World War II.

Chemistry of Auschwitz / Birkenau

and
'Some Technical and Chemical Considerations
about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau'[/i]
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcger.html

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”