Article needs debunking/researching - lack of blue stains in alleged 'gas chambers'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
owen32

Article needs debunking/researching - lack of blue stains in alleged 'gas chambers'

Postby owen32 » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 am)

I made one of my favourite claims, how come there is no blue stain on "homicidal gas chambers" in the various "death camps" that is common with Cyclone B, and he presented this article: https://argunners.com/lack-prussian-blu ... -chambers/

I notice many errors in it but not enough to fully debunk it, and I'm certain there are people more knowledgeable than me here, so I ask that you have a look through it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Article needs debunking/researching - lack of blue stains in alleged 'gas chambers'

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am)

Hello, Owen & welcome.

recommended:

The Chemistry of Auschwitz
Video Documentary: Buna Rubber, Zyklon B, Prussian Blue and the Gas Chambers
By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/4730/?lang=en
and:
The Chemistry of Auschwitz/Birkenau
By John Wear
https://codoh.com/library/document/5160/?lang=en
and:
The Rudolf Report
Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects
of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz
by Germar Rudolf
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

Cheers, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

slob

Re: Article needs debunking/researching - lack of blue stains in alleged 'gas chambers'

Postby slob » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 pm)

Postby Moderator » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:01 pm)

slob:
Please give us comments, viewpoints, etc. when posting links. Please review our guidelines.
Thanks, & welcome, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:53 am)

On this topic- I recently had an open debate with an enforcer on this topic- and a very strange thing came up.

He began as they all do slamming Leuchter as if he was "debunked" and not merely performed initial research with some clear problems that required further research (as per the Rudolf).

He cited Markievicks as "debunking" Leuchter and "proving" the chemistry of the gas chambers.

He made no mention of either Rudolf or Green at all.

He defended Markievics in spite of all the absurdities.

Although the battle here was a clear revisionist win (as if it could be otherwise)- one particular thing he tried to play was really ridiculous....

He actually tried to say that there WERE Prussian Blue stains in the alleged homocidal gas chambers re: auschiwitz main camp and birkenau crema 2 and 3.

(???) Not sure if that was the gist of th article here at all but he offered no source for that information at all when I pressed him and called him a deliberate liar.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm)

Elroy:
He actually tried to say that there WERE Prussian Blue stains in the alleged homocidal gas chambers re: auschiwitz main camp and birkenau crema 2 and 3.

Well now, that would be a big deal to the Industry and surely they would have photos of that, so where are they?
Also show him my italics below.

The impossible 'holocaust' collapses with simple requests for proof.

- Hannover

- We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:13 pm)

Hannover wrote:Elroy:

Well now, that would be a big deal to the Industry and surely they would have photos of that, so where are they?
Also show him my italics below.

The impossible 'holocaust' collapses with simple requests for proof.

- Hannover

- We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

OF course I did and of course he couldn't- I pointed out that anybody can go there and see none, that no available camera angle or photo would reveal one, that it is an admission from the whole industry that there is none. He defended the Markievics fraud even the unlikelihood of Prussian Blue forming in masonry- ignoring the conditions that it would form and how Prussian Blue certainly does with numerous examples under the right conditions (namely freshly laid)- and most strikingly- by claiming that the place where it would most likely deposit (cyanide residue) was on the floor and not where the Prussian Blue actually formed in the delousing units (thus basically calling Leuchter a liar).... He even attempted to (loosely) support the blue paint theory..

He did this by replying that quote "why wouldn't you support the blue paint theory? It's actually beneficial for you (meaning me) to support it because it would explain away why there are blue stains in the homocidal gas chambers"

^And thus he ties 2 lies together and makes it seem to the reader that I am "in denial" and that the blue paint should be our idea or soomething twisted like that.

One of the tactics the enforcer uses is to instantly launch an ad homenim against Leuchter- without the revisionist even bringing him up at all- they attempt to use 30 year old arguments against much more modern revisionist ones- and refuse to even engage in anything from Rudolf at all (opting to not even mention Greene for example and happy to claim Markievics as the final word. They speak for an unsuspecting audience and not for anybody knowing.

I was accused of "quote mining" Markievic's paper for the relevant passages as if that was not in order and provided the complete section I was quoting as if that somehow showed I was twisting the truth- when in fact it was just mere technical tripe confusing the issue containing further factual errors.

"Chemistry of Auschwitz" film or book shows obviously how absurd the exterminationist argument here is.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”