Thinking of a trip to Treblinka, any thoughts?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Thinking of a trip to Treblinka, any thoughts?

Postby Hannover » 3 months 5 days ago (Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 pm)

Revisionist:

What you have produced are two pages of text written by communists, hardly believable.
There are no verifiable photos of anything that is alleged. No preserved remains, no neutral observers, no proof that the alleged author was the author, nothing.

- Hannover

Jews tell us that murdered Jews went to huge mass graves and that they know the locations of these alleged mass graves.
So why don't they excavate the alleged enormous 'mass graves', show the world the millions of Jew corpses, and prove their point?

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:16 am)

If there is anything anyone would specifically like me to look at, photograph, check out, just so long as it's legal and won't get me in a fight with the banner waving zionists parading around, I will happily oblige.

I would be grateful if you could take it upon yourself to try and photograph anything that you consider 'genuinely' built prior to circa, 1970.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:10 pm)

Turpitz wrote:
If there is anything anyone would specifically like me to look at, photograph, check out, just so long as it's legal and won't get me in a fight with the banner waving zionists parading around, I will happily oblige.

I would be grateful if you could take it upon yourself to try and photograph anything that you consider 'genuinely' built prior to circa, 1970.

OK but why 1970, have I missed something?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”