Thinking of a trip to Treblinka, any thoughts?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Thinking of a trip to Treblinka, any thoughts?

Postby borjastick » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am)

For me Treblinka is the bad boy of the holocaust, not Auschwitz, which though very interesting to see is really just a poster boy of the cause and easily debunked etc.

Hence I am planning or at least thinking of a short trip to Warsaw and Treblinka. Getting there is easy, plenty of cheap flights from UK. Then into a hotel, hire a car and spend a couple of days mooching about.

My to do list is Treblinka 1 and 2, up and down the railway line, Malkinia Station and to get a general feel for the place, the area (size) and the like. Obviously I want to do this under my own steam so as not to fall victim to zionist manipulation.

Has anyone here done this trip and can anyone offer any advice please?

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Thinking of a trip to Treblinka, any thoughts?

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 am)

borjastick wrote:For me Treblinka is the bad boy of the holocaust, not Auschwitz, which though very interesting to see is really just a poster boy of the cause and easily debunked etc.

Hence I am planning or at least thinking of a short trip to Warsaw and Treblinka. Getting there is easy, plenty of cheap flights from UK. Then into a hotel, hire a car and spend a couple of days mooching about.

My to do list is Treblinka 1 and 2, up and down the railway line, Malkinia Station and to get a general feel for the place, the area (size) and the like. Obviously I want to do this under my own steam so as not to fall victim to zionist manipulation.

Take a shovel & a video camera and show the world the remains of 900,000 Jews that are supposedly buried there.
End Revisionism in it's tracks.

But wait, you'd be arrested when the alleged massive remains are shown to be a lie.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:35 am)

Hannover wrote:
borjastick wrote:For me Treblinka is the bad boy of the holocaust, not Auschwitz, which though very interesting to see is really just a poster boy of the cause and easily debunked etc.

Take a shovel & a video camera and show the world the remains of 900,000 Jews that are supposedly buried there.
End Revisionism in it's tracks.

But wait, you'd be arrested when the alleged massive remains are shown to be a lie.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

Yes I do wonder how long it would take for security to show up if I appeared with a shovel and started digging. I'd end up in a Polish jail that's for sure.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

berkley12

Postby berkley12 » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 am)

Go to the David Irving web site at http://www.fpp.co.uk.
He conducts a concentration camp tour each year (I think the Wolf's Liar) is included. I've never been on the trip with him but people who have been rave about his camp knowledge base and willingness to share info.
He is the expert on travel to the camps. Just address an email to him through the site.
Hope this is helpful. Let me know if this helps.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:52 pm)

But then any shovel guys would find it difficult to actually dig because Jews try to prevent the truth from being found out any way they can.
i.e.:
'Sites Where Excavations Are Physically Obstructed, Blocked"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9171

Treblinka:

The utterly debunked, fraudulent 'archaeologist', Sturdy-Colls, completely avoided excavating the very areas at Treblinka where it's claimed that 900,000 Jews are at rest. Those areas have been covered over preventing any excavations, which is the point of the obstructions. She did do some LIDAR work which blew up in her face and revealed nothing.
ex.:

Chief Rabbi of Poland refuses archaeological exhumation of alleged mass graves at Treblinka

- Hannover

This is too easy.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:03 pm)

berkley12 wrote:Go to the David Irving web site at http://www.fpp.co.uk.
He conducts a concentration camp tour each year (I think the Wolf's Liar) is included. I've never been on the trip with him but people who have been rave about his camp knowledge base and willingness to share info.
He is the expert on travel to the camps. Just address an email to him through the site.
Hope this is helpful. Let me know if this helps.

Wrong. Irving is no "expert".

He's also not a 'holocaust' Revisionist. He has stated repeatedly that he has not researched & written about the so called 'holocaust'.

He cannot show us the 900,000 Jews supposedly buried at Treblinka.
Can you, 'Berkeley12 '?

So, tell us why you think he's an "expert"?

- Hannover

Auschwitz World Tour, coming to a city near you.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11517
"Seriously?
What other claimed 'historical fact' requires such laughable efforts to prove itself?"

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:38 pm)

Forget about the shovel.
Take a couple of sticks of Dynamite.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm)

Hannover wrote:Image

The small holes visible on the bottom of the marked area reminds me of the dug holes by graverobbers mentioned in the 1945 report from the poles. I wonder if you would find with modern technology anything the robbers didn't see like jewelry, coins and other small pieces.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:50 am)

Revisionist wrote:
Hannover wrote:Image

The small holes visible on the bottom of the marked area reminds me of the dug holes by graverobbers mentioned in the 1945 report from the poles. I wonder if you would find with modern technology anything the robbers didn't see like jewelry, coins and other small pieces.

Please give us a citation & quotes for & from "the 1945 report from the poles" concerning the alleged grave robbers.
I find that claim questionable. Anyway, let's see the goods.

Thanks, Hannover

The Los Angeles Coliseum holds ca 90,000. But, according to Jews, 900,000 Jews were allegedly murdered & buried at Treblinka, which would necessarily have left unimaginable amounts of human remains. In fact, Jews claim those remains still exist. That claim equals 10 times the Los Angeles Coliseum capacity shown here:
So where are the necessary human remains?

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:59 pm)

I once cornered an exterminationist (knows the truth but deliberate liar variety) with the LIDAR imagery demonstrably debunking the myth of hundreds of thousands of Jew's being buried there (before being allegedly dug back up again)..

His response- one of the several turd polishes the establishment adopts...

Quote "New research indicates that the camp may have been much larger now than previously thought" :lol:

I responded- Quote "So when you finally make up your mind on where the Jew's were buried- you will of course let us dig or run the LIDAR over this new spot again- won't you?" :lol:

How anybody can believe in Treblinka/Reinhardt is beyond me- demonstrably the most insane part of the whole story- which is ridiculous at any rate.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:23 pm)

So you distinguish between misguided believer and deliberate liar, when it comes to exterminationists.

I wonder about this, too. Most Holocaust believers seem to fall in the first category, but I also get those others.
Commonly they have a bit more knowledge on the subject than the average. But when pointed out the contradictions, problems and obvious fabrications within the story, which ought to be obvious to them as well, they remain adamant. An honest person would at least admit that there is a problem with a story and be open to decide wherever the evidence leads, but they stick to the Holocaust Dogma.

So you are right, there are different types. But I'd say there is the gullible, there is the perplexed, but resisting and those that should actually know, but are ready to go against the evidence, since it suits their agenda.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 am)

Hektor wrote:So you distinguish between misguided believer and deliberate liar, when it comes to exterminationists.

I wonder about this, too. Most Holocaust believers seem to fall in the first category, but I also get those others.
Commonly they have a bit more knowledge on the subject than the average. But when pointed out the contradictions, problems and obvious fabrications within the story, which ought to be obvious to them as well, they remain adamant. An honest person would at least admit that there is a problem with a story and be open to decide wherever the evidence leads, but they stick to the Holocaust Dogma.

So you are right, there are different types. But I'd say there is the gullible, there is the perplexed, but resisting and those that should actually know, but are ready to go against the evidence, since it suits their agenda.

RE: Believers- even these kinds can be almost as dogmatic as the liars are in my experience.

I think the pack mentality is strong, the ethnogenetic pull, and the nationalistic pull and the winners pull and the moral highground one also.

I think that Adolf Hitlers summary of the "Big Lie" hit the nail on the head in fact... PArticularly...

""They will still doubt and waver and continue to think that there must be some other explanation- even when the facts which prove it to be so can be brought clearly before their minds...

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it- even after it has been nailed down."

That is exactly what I have found Hektor.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:49 am)

Anyway, back to the subject in hand.

I am now planning this trip and have sorted costs for flights, car hire and hotels etc. So this seems to be a must do.

If there is anything anyone would specifically like me to look at, photograph, check out, just so long as it's legal and won't get me in a fight with the banner waving zionists parading around, I will happily oblige.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 am)

borjastick wrote:Anyway, back to the subject in hand.

I am now planning this trip and have sorted costs for flights, car hire and hotels etc. So this seems to be a must do.

If there is anything anyone would specifically like me to look at, photograph, check out, just so long as it's legal and won't get me in a fight with the banner waving zionists parading around, I will happily oblige.

I'd have a look at the map presented by the Holocaustians, wherein they claim certain things.
Source:holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/treblinka/maps.html
And then try to locate this in real space.

Maybe one can align this with a satellite map?
https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/07- ... 22.0258341

I got an idea that the preparation is important and a real peace of work. My best wishes for your efforts and the work you will do!

Revisionist

Postby Revisionist » 3 months 1 week ago (Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm)

Hannover wrote:Please give us a citation & quotes for & from "the 1945 report from the poles" concerning the alleged grave robbers.
I find that claim questionable. Anyway, let's see the goods.

Thanks, Hannover

I was talking about the report from Lukaszkiewicz which is in Mattogno and Grafs "Treblinka" book mentioned. I reread it and discovered that it didn't talk about grave robbers but bomb craters. I wonder if their findings, e.g. the documents are still stored somewhere today. I attached the report here

I mixed it up with this eyewitness account http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/1/Faurisson78-82.html.
He recalled that common graves were dug up, and that gold and rubies were found among the human remains.
Attachments
report.png
report.png (312.25 KiB) Viewed 501 times

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”