Red Ice TV – Thought Criminal Monika Schaefer Arrested and Imprisoned in Germany – Part 1 — TRANSCRIPT

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
katana

Red Ice TV – Thought Criminal Monika Schaefer Arrested and Imprisoned in Germany – Part 1 — TRANSCRIPT

Postby katana » 7 months 1 week ago (Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 am)

Henrik of Red Ice Radio interviews Canadian-German activist Alfred Schaefer on the situation surrounding his sister’s arrest on Jan 3 this year, in Germany, for making a video called “Sorry Mom, I Was Wrong About the Holocaust"*. Alfred explains the intellectual journey that both of them took, to arrive at the position that Western Civilization is being destroyed by organized jewry through a long term strategy of psychological and physical subversion, with them, for example, being the power behind the invasion of Western countries by non-Whites.

Part of the subversion of Whites has been achieved through the diabolical lie known as the “Holocaust”, that is used by organized jewry as a “shield and sword” to draw attention away from its massive crimes against humanity, such as the instigation of the World Wars, 9/11, etc., while also instilling guilt and shame in Whites for their very existence.

Alfred is a tireless and impassioned “man on a mission” to alert all to the reality of our dire situation and the forces behind our looming racial and cultural destruction, if we fail to act! I would urge all readers to support Alfred in his work, and to help him in exposing the Orwellian situation that his sister, Monika, finds herself in as a “thought criminal”, now locked up in a maximum security prison in Germany — KATANA.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/red-ice-tv-thought-criminal-monika-schaefer-arrested-and-imprisoned-in-germany-part-1-transcript/

* https://katana17.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/sorry-mom-i-was-wrong-about-the-holocaust-transcript/

"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”