Daily Stormer goes into bat on Israel declares war on Poland over holocaust guilt

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Daily Stormer goes into bat on Israel declares war on Poland over holocaust guilt

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:00 pm)

For those like me who love to read Daily Stormer it's often a struggle to get my Daily Fix. Whilst i don't agree with everything Andrew Anglin says I like the way he thinks and writes. I'm not sure if the holocaust is a very important topic for him but when he gets his feet in the stirrups he hits the nail on the head. Every. Single. Time.

Right now having ducked under the parapet again he is back on Dailystormer.name

Today he has delivered his thoughts on the current spat between israel and Poland in their argument about who is really responsible for the terrible things in the holocaust.
https://dailystormer.name/israeli-jews- ... holocaust/

This section particularly caught my eye.

Basically the situation which existed from 1945 to 2014, wherein the historical narrative was that both Poles and Jews were victims of the dastardly Germans, created a situation where it was beneficial for the Poles to prop-up the Holocaust hoax narrative. By randomly coming out and accusing the Poles of also doing the Holocaust, the Jews remove any benefit the Poles receive from the Jewish narrative of the hoax.

That’s precarious for the Jews, as Poland is the gatekeeper of the myth. That is where it all was alleged to have happened.

In my view, the ideal thing for the Polish government to do would be to simply remove its own laws against “Holocaust denial” and allow open research into the subject, including allowing scientists to come examine the sites where the supposed Holocaust took place in a critical fashion (something which has never been done).

He's right of course. The holocaust promoters cannot turn it off, they have to push then push and if possible push once more. There's more pushing on this subject than in a busy maternity ward. The jews just don't know what's good for them and inevitably bring it all down on their heads.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

TimeTraveler

Re: Daily Stormer goes into bat on Israel declares war on Poland over holocaust guilt

Postby TimeTraveler » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm)

Let's be real we know what's going on. The Jews are just trying to get Poland to feel guilty of doing the Holocaust like they did with the Germans so that Poland would accept the African and Arabic invasion of Europe. Honestly I don't see the Jews letting Poland truly research the camps. Also because Poland like the rest of the west are brainwashed into believing this holohoax BS and I'm pretty sure Poland gets some of that holocaust industry money. You all know they are making a killer with all the millions of tourists going to the camps every year.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Daily Stormer goes into bat on Israel declares war on Poland over holocaust guilt

Postby Hektor » 3 years 3 months ago (Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 am)

TimeTraveler wrote:Let's be real we know what's going on. The Jews are just trying to get Poland to feel guilty of doing the Holocaust like they did with the Germans so that Poland would accept the African and Arabic invasion of Europe. Honestly I don't see the Jews letting Poland truly research the camps. Also because Poland like the rest of the west are brainwashed into believing this holohoax BS and I'm pretty sure Poland gets some of that holocaust industry money. You all know they are making a killer with all the millions of tourists going to the camps every year.

It's indeed about leverage. And getting mileage out of victimhood. Of course they won't touch on the Holocaustology directly...

The Israeli foreign ministry summoned Poland’s charge d‘affaires - the ambassador was abroad – to object to the bill, which is still going through parliament.

“We will under no circumstances accept any attempt to rewrite history,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in lengthy public remarks to his cabinet.

Netanyahu and Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki talked by phone late on Sunday, the Israeli leader’s office said, and they “had agreed to open immediate dialogue between teams from both countries to try to reach understandings on the legislation.”

Before World War Two, Poland was home to Europe’s largest Jewish community of some 3.2 million. Nazi Germany attacked and occupied Poland in 1939 and later built death camps including Auschwitz and Treblinka on Polish soil. Most of the Jews that lived in Poland were killed by the Nazi occupiers.

The Polish government said in a statement the legislation aimed to stop the Polish people or state being blamed for Nazi crimes.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1FH0S3

.... But such disputes can cause cracks in the foundation of Holocaustianity on the long run.

Bear in mind that the Holocaust is cultural capital for a number of groups, so they'll anxiously will try to preserve it. And that's why they have to jail Revisionists and suppress alternative information.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”