Revisionist Greg Gerdes arrested for distributing flyers on the Univ. of Wyoming campus

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dermium

Revisionist Greg Gerdes arrested for distributing flyers on the Univ. of Wyoming campus

Postby Dermium » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:47 pm)

The facts as I know them:

On February 13, 2017, Mr. Gerdes was arrested in the Anthropology building on the University of Wyoming campus in Laramie Wyoming for the “crimes” of littering and posting handbills. He is facing close to $1,000.00 in fines on three different charges.

These are the three flyers that he is being accused of distributing:

ATTENTION U W FACULTY, STAFF & STUDENTS

The University of Wyoming / University of Wyoming Police

and - The City of Laramie WY’s - City Attorney’s Department

are either knowingly - (and thus maliciously) - or negligently

(but nonetheless still illegally) - restricting the free exercise of

CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED SPEECH, PRESS & EXPRESSION

on the U W campus - via the misapplication of littering ordinances.

The University of Wyoming / The U W Police / The City Attorneys

either know or should know (ignorance of the law is no excuse) that:

The Wyoming Supreme Court has already ruled in:

Miller v. City of Laramie
1994 WY 83
880 P.2d 594
Case Number: 93-182
Decided: 09/07/1994

that the application of the law in this manner is clearly

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Not one news organization that reported on this fake “littering” news has yet to muster the journalistic - courage / integrity / character - to inform their readership / viewership of their “mistake” and correct it with an honest report informing them of what their First Amendment Rights in this situation really are. (The Branding Iron refuses to report on these constitutional violations - why?)

For more information, contact - Greg Gerdes - at: [email protected]

ATTENTION U W STUDENTS, STAFF & FACULTY

UNETHICAL CONDUCT AT THE BRANDING IRON

On Nov. 17, 2017 - The University of Wyoming’s Branding Iron

newspaper published a fraudulent “news” article alleging that;

coinciding with holocaust remembrance week - flyers claiming:

“The holocaust was a hoax” - and - “the holocaust did not happen”

were distributed throughout the University of Wyoming campus.

However, neither Branding Iron reporter Robert Bryans nor editor

Taylor Hannon can substantiate the article’s deceptive allegations,

and both have all but admitted that the flyer used as the basis for

said article contained no such claims. Both so-called “journalists” are

* guilty of unethical conduct by blatantly misrepresenting the facts *

and by knowingly and willfully “reporting” and publishing fake news

that did harm to reader’s understanding of their constitutional rights.

Contact the - Student Media Board - and demand that both Bryans and

Hannon be removed and replaced with journalists who value the truth

and adhere to ethical standards of accurate and thorough reporting.

For more information, visit: http://www.nafcash.com

$94,000.00 REWARD

For simply providing - The National Association of Forensic Historians - with the alleged proof that 94 extant mass graves actually do exist at - Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor & Treblinka and currently contain just - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains.

Have you fallen for the jews criminally fraudulent holocaust archaeology hoax?

HAS IT REALLY BEEN ARCHAEOLOGICALLY / SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE REMAINS OF OVER TWO MILLION JEWS ARE CURRENTLY BURIED IN THE 94 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES” OF - BELZEC, CHELMNO, SOBIBOR, PONARY AND TREBLINKA ll?

To learn more about this issue and how you can lay claim to the offered rewards, visit:

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM

(Using skeptical inquiry and forensics to expose historical and archaeological fraud.)

http://www.nafcash.com

FACT: NOT ONE SCIENTIST INVOLVED IN THIS CRIMINAL CHARADE / COGNITIVE ILLUSION
HAS EVER DARED TO ANSWER THE N.A.F.H. BURIED REMAINS FORENSIC EVALUATON FORM.

What kind of archaeologist refuses a cash reward for fear of having to answer a few relevant questions about their alleged “forensically proven” mass grave discoveries?

LEGITIMATE SCIENTISTS DO NOT FLEE FROM SKEPTICAL INQUIRY!

IF THE ARCHAEOLOGISTS MAKING THESE ALLEGATIONS REALLY ARE LEGITIMATE - THEN HOW HARD WOULD IT BE FOR THEM TO PROVE THAT THEIR ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVE” DISCOVERIES ARE NOT FRAUDULENT?

ONLY LIES AND LIARS FEAR INVESTIGATION - TRUTH WELCOMES IT!

Remember, this is a - SCIENTIFIC - issue, and all The N.A.F.H. is doing is simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” for mass graves that the jews insist is so “undeniable.” The fact that the jews are screaming “antisemitism” rather than providing the requested proof - tells you all you need to know about their criminal holocaust archaeology hoax.

IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD - i.e. - MASS GRAVE BELIEVERS ARE SELF-DECEIVING REALITY DENIERS.

I understand that Mr. Gerdes is representing himself at trial, which is scheduled for March 22.

Something tells me that The University of Wyoming / The U W Police / The City Attorneys of Laramie Wyoming are going to rue the day they decided to mess with Mr. Gerdes.

I'll keep this forum posted as I receive new information.

Oh, the Branding Iron article mentioned in the flyers can be seen here:

http://www.uwbrandingiron.com/2017/11/1 ... ng-flyers/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Revisionist Greg Gerdes arrested for distributing flyers on the Univ. of Wyoming campus

Postby Hannover » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:08 pm)

Thanks for this information, keep us updated.

Knowing what else is distributed all over campuses everywhere, to use the excuse of "littering" and "posting handbills" is an outrage.
It's simply selective application of what are otherwise unenforced campus rules.
Something tells me that The University of Wyoming / The U W Police / The City Attorneys of Laramie Wyoming are going to rue the day they decided to mess with Mr. Gerdes.

Indeed. This could be great publicity for Revisionism, and if Gerdes chooses, a precedent setting free speech court decision / s.

From the OP linked article: http://www.uwbrandingiron.com/2017/11/1 ... ng-flyers/
Baldwin said, “No explicit threat was made to anyone. But, history shows that this outrageously false information has been used to harass Jewish communities before. Sometimes these kinds of blatant insults warrant immediate rebuttal and condemnation.”
And what "history" is that?
Who decides what "harass" means?
"False information"? Wrong. The arrest is a clear violation of Gerdes constitutional rights.
1st amendment to the US Constitution:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

- Hannover

Only lies need censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dermium

Re: Revisionist Greg Gerdes arrested for distributing flyers on the Univ. of Wyoming campus

Postby Dermium » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:33 pm)

I'm terribly sorry, but I provided this forum with incorrect information. I wrote:

On February 13, 2017, Mr. Gerdes was arrested in the Anthropology building on the University of Wyoming campus in Laramie Wyoming for the “crimes” of littering and posting handbills. He is facing close to $1,000.00 in fines on three different charges.

Mr. Gerdes was arraigned, not arrested, on 2-13-17.

My bad. Sorry for the incorrect information.

And if anyone is interested, here is the link to the Miller case mentioned in the flyer:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/19941474880p2d59411469

It looks like Mr. Gerdes has this case won before it even starts.

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:42 am)

I just learned that last Friday, the City Attorney prosecuting the case against Mr. Gerdes made a motion for a continuance.

Looks like they are getting cold feet. (Why would the city need a continuance for a littering charge?)

They must have figured out who and what they're up against.

The metaphor "tiger by the tale" comes to mind.

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 pm)

An interesting development.

As if on cue, the "racists" show up so they can be associated with Mr. Gerdes' situation and trial.

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/news/id ... 03f40.html

Of course, we don't get to see the alleged poster that was allegedly distributed on the University of Wyoming campus, so we just have to take the University's word that what the University and "reporter" Jeff Victor say happened actually happened.

BTW, Mr. Gerdes' trial has been rescheduled for March 29th.

Rumor has it that witnesses have been subpoenaed and more subpoenas are forthcoming.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:49 pm)

In November, anti-Semitic flyers claiming the Holocaust never happened appeared on campus, but were removed. Baldwin said the UW Police Department gave the individual who distributed the flyers a citation for littering.

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/news/id ... 03f40.html

This is what Boomerang "reporter" Jeff Victor alleges is "anit-semetic"

$94,000.00 REWARD

For simply providing - The National Association of Forensic Historians - with the alleged proof that 94 extant mass graves actually do exist at - Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor & Treblinka and currently contain just - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains.

Have you fallen for the jews criminally fraudulent holocaust archaeology hoax?

HAS IT REALLY BEEN ARCHAEOLOGICALLY / SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE REMAINS OF OVER TWO MILLION JEWS ARE CURRENTLY BURIED IN THE 94 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES” OF - BELZEC, CHELMNO, SOBIBOR, PONARY AND TREBLINKA ll?

To learn more about this issue and how you can lay claim to the offered rewards, visit:

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM

(Using skeptical inquiry and forensics to expose historical and archaeological fraud.)

http://www.nafcash.com

FACT: NOT ONE SCIENTIST INVOLVED IN THIS CRIMINAL CHARADE / COGNITIVE ILLUSION
HAS EVER DARED TO ANSWER THE N.A.F.H. BURIED REMAINS FORENSIC EVALUATON FORM.

What kind of archaeologist refuses a cash reward for fear of having to answer a few relevant questions about their alleged “forensically proven” mass grave discoveries?

LEGITIMATE SCIENTISTS DO NOT FLEE FROM SKEPTICAL INQUIRY!

IF THE ARCHAEOLOGISTS MAKING THESE ALLEGATIONS REALLY ARE LEGITIMATE - THEN HOW HARD WOULD IT BE FOR THEM TO PROVE THAT THEIR ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVE” DISCOVERIES ARE NOT FRAUDULENT?

ONLY LIES AND LIARS FEAR INVESTIGATION - TRUTH WELCOMES IT!

Remember, this is a - SCIENTIFIC - issue, and all The N.A.F.H. is doing is simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” for mass graves that the jews insist is so “undeniable.” The fact that the jews are screaming “antisemitism” rather than providing the requested proof - tells you all you need to know about their criminal holocaust archaeology hoax.

IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD - i.e. - MASS GRAVE BELIEVERS ARE SELF-DECEIVING REALITY DENIERS.

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 pm)

Interesting trial. No verdict today, but it is supposed to be "timely."

It looks to me like it will all come down to how the judge interprets the phrase: "includes, but is not limited to, the following exterior locations"

Mr. Gerdes contends that the phrase limits the application of the ordinance to exterior locations, and the prosecution alleges that it includes interior locations. (The prosecution pretty much went with the "words mean what we want / need them to mean" all trial.) Of course the judge would also have to conclude that the flyers "may be classed as trash, debris, rubbish, refuse, garbage or junk" to begin with as well.

This is the ordinance in question:

Chapter 8.20 - LITTER

Sections:

8.20.010 - Definitions.

For the purposes of this chapter:
A.
"Litter" is any quantity of uncontainerized paper, metal, plastic, glass, animal feces, or miscellaneous solid waste which may be classed as trash, debris, rubbish, refuse, garbage or junk.
B.
"Private property" includes, but is not limited to, the following exterior locations owned by private individuals, firms, corporations, institutions or organizations: yards, grounds, driveways, entranceways, passageways, parking areas, working areas, storage areas, vacant lots and recreation facilities.
C.
"Public property" includes, but is not limited to, the following exterior locations: streets, street medians, roads, road medians, catch basins, sidewalks, strips between streets and sidewalks, lanes, alleys, public rights-of-way, public parking lots, school grounds, municipal parks, playgrounds, other publicly-owned recreation facilities, and municipal waterways and bodies of water.

(Prior code § 21A-1 (part); Ord. 546 (part), 1978)
8.20.020 - Containers.

Containers are city-approved metal used for the disposal and storage of solid waste.
(Prior code § 21A-1 (part); Ord. 546 (part), 1978)
8.20.030 - Pedestrians and motorists—Generally.

It is unlawful for any person to throw, discard, place or deposit, or cause to be thrown, discarded, placed or deposited, litter in any manner or amount on any public or private property within the corporate limits of the city except in containers or areas lawfully provided therefor.
(Prior code § 21A-2(a); Ord. 546 (part), 1978)

My first thought on hearing the prosecution contend that the ordinance is not limited to exterior locations was: Why mention only exterior locations if the ordinance was intended to be applied to both interior and exterior locations?

Edit: To be more clear, the prosecution alleged in trial that the phrase: ""Private property" includes, but is not limited to, the following exterior locations owned by private individuals, firms, corporations, institutions or organizations: yards, grounds, driveways, entranceways, passageways, parking areas, working areas, storage areas, vacant lots and recreation facilities" somehow applies to interior locations.

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 4 months 1 day ago (Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 pm)

I finally have some info on the trial verdict. I have been assured that Mr. Gerdes was found not guilty on the one littering charge, but it sounds as if he was found guilty on at least one of the posting handbill charges because I heard talk of an appeal. It sounds like the decision is indefensible, but I understand that the judge is an employee of the University of Wyoming, (that sounds like an appealable issue in itself) so the decision was obviously a political one.

So the way I understand the littering ordinance, the judge must have ruled that the flyers in question could not be classed as litter, or she ruled that the ordinance applied only to exterior locations, or both. It seems like there are now more questions than answers, but I'm sure I'll find out more information soon and pass it along.

Anyway, congrats to Mr. Gerdes for his First Amendment victory on beating the sham littering charge. :cheers:

Dermium

Postby Dermium » 3 months 4 weeks ago (Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:42 pm)

I can now confirm that the appeal process in this case has been initiated. Apparently Mr. Gerdes was found guilty of posting a handbill that he was not even accused of nor ticketed for posting. In fact, and I can personally attest to this fact, the prosecution spent the majority of the trial trying to prove the exact opposite of what Mr. Gerdes was found guilty of. He was accused of "leaving" flyers in the anthropology building, not "posting" them, and was ticketed for "littering" in the anthropology building, not "posting handbills" there. So what the prosecution did was present evidence trying to prove that Mr. Gerdes did not "post" in the building, but rather "littered" in the building. The two charges are mutually exclusive, i.e. a littered flyer cannot be construed to be a posted flyer and a posted flyer cannot be construed to be a littered flyer. The judge was either on the take or she is so stupid that she got the facts of the case mixed up. Perhaps even both.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”