Best revisionists arguments to give introduce someone point blank?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Longson

Best revisionists arguments to give introduce someone point blank?

Postby Longson » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 pm)

Hey,

unfortunately I could not find anything on this topic, especially as google search functions obviously are trash to find anything revisionism-related due to the censorship.
So I have to ask here: What short&simple arguments would you give to someone outstanding who has absolutely no clue about holocaust revisionism but who would like to be introduced?

If we could get an up-to-date list for this going I am sure it could help a lot of people to easily introduce others to the debate and get a more realistic understanding for what Holocaust revisionists are even trying to say.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Best revisionists arguments to give introduce someone point blank?

Postby Hannover » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:06 pm)

There are so many, but to select the most obvious I would start with the complete lack of human remains for the allegedly murdered millions.
These nail it:
We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'

Plus, the simple fact is that the 'holocaust' storyline is scientifically impossible.

The ridiculous 'gas chambers' as alleged could not have worked in the ways claimed. No chance.
Nor could the absurdly claimed cremation numbers been achieved using the equipment supposedly used.

Remember, you will go to prison in many countries if you dare to question the fake narrative.
Below is where free speech on the impossible 'holocaust' storyline is illegal, violators go to prison for Thought Crimes.
That is an obvious admission that the storyline doesn't stand up to scientific, logical, & rational scrutiny.
Only lies require censorship.

Don't forget, Jews have been faking the '6,000,000' since at least 1869.
http://balder.org/judea/New-York-Times- ... e-1869.php

This forum has the propaganda, which has metastasized into a immensely profitable religion, covered from A to Z.

Welcome, Hannover

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 am)

A good question that I've given lots of thought, which is not to say I have a good answer. But I think I'd try these three points

1. First you must counter the 'evidence' that everyone has had seared into their consciousness at a very early age, and that is the photos and film footage of holohoax victims piled into heaps and even being bulldozed into mass graves. Countering this serves two purposes, it shows that the evidence they have seen is false, and also that the media has been and is participating in a massive lie, an active hoax. So, how to do it? The long answer is given in the vids 'Introduction to the Holohoax' and 'Questioning the Holocaust' on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A
The short answer: There is a USHMM web page ...'We will show you their own film' - https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007163 which tells the lie, the film that was shown at Nuremberg can now be seen online at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWeqwZP7L0
In the first minute it is explained that the film was shot by British and US troops after the war. The Brits made a documentary that gives a better picture of the conditions in the camps that was shelved but that can now be seen online here https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film ... the-camps/
This is a must see.

2. Second, there were only six hoax 'death camps' and four were razed by the Nazis long before the war ended, two were liberated, Auschwitz and Majdanek. At Auschwitz the Nazis kept detailed records including Dr. signed death certificates for every prisoner that died and monthly summaries. The Soviets captured these documents and promptly hid them. They were revealed in 1990. At that time the stone plaque at the entrance to Auschwitz that claimed that 4 million were murdered at Auschwitz was taken down and replaced by one claiming that 1.5 million were murdered. The records show that the number that died from all causes was on the order of (the records are incomplete, some presumably lost by the Soviets) 100,000, with more Roman Catholic dying than Jews. The USHMM had a page on the data that was pulled but saved, you can see it here .. http://www.holohoax101.org/auschwitzmuseum/, or you can check out the monthly summaries from the NY public library,
The Majdanek data has also become available and the holohoax has disappeared there ...

3. The 'survivors' testimony is idiotic and obvious phanatasmagoria. The best example is in Elie Wiesel's 'Night'. It's important to remember that this book is not the ramblings of a drunk in a bar, but the most promoted book on the hoax and written by the first director of the USHMM and a Nobel Peace Prize winner. On page 6 he writes : "Babies were thrown into the air and the machine gunners used them as targets. " How idiotic can it get? Wiesel was a prisoner at Auschwitz when the Nazis were supposedly killing 10,000 Jew PER DAY in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms, but gas chambers are not mentioned in the book and Wiesel says the Nazis killed the Jews by tossing them alive into burning pits - "Babies! Yes, I did see this with my own eyes … children thrown into the flames." Wiesel reports taking a shower on six separate occasions in the book, all without a hint of anxiety, and expressly for the purpose of disinfection - ""A barrel of foul-smelling liquid stood by the door. Disinfection. Everybody soaked in it. Then came the hot shower. All very fast. As we left the showers, we were chased outside." (pg. 36)

For more ideas see http://www.holohoax101.org/

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:47 am)

"First you must counter the 'evidence' that everyone has had seared into their consciousness at a very early age, and that is the photos and film footage of holohoax victims piled into heaps and even being bulldozed into mass graves..."

Yes, this is the most important point. Once people realize that they have been fooled by these images, they will be motivated to investigate the matter with an open mind.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 am)

To knit into what has just been said. I think one needs to familiarize the people first with the role of psychological warfare divisions in all this.
Then they need to learn about the fact that Germany was collapsing and the camps had been struggling with epidemic diseases again.

Also, if the prisoners were starved intentionally and systematically by the SS, how do they explain the presence of a large number of rather well-fed prisoners in those camps?*

Mainstream Holocaust Historiography basically agrees with the Revisionist views on this. The horrible scenes in the camps don't mean proof of extermination program. They essentially shifted the extermination program to Eastern camps. However they will still use the imagery to push their general point through, which is intellectually dishonest

* Healthy Jews at Auschwitz 'liberation'
[added by Moderator]

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:34 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:"First you must counter the 'evidence' that everyone has had seared into their consciousness at a very early age, and that is the photos and film footage of holohoax victims piled into heaps and even being bulldozed into mass graves..."

Yes, this is the most important point. Once people realize that they have been fooled by these images, they will be motivated to investigate the matter with an open mind.

Exactly,
This Is what I always do when I first encounter someone that is interested in the truth of Holocaust or when I'm trying to teach some random person. I always bring up the photos and videos of all the dead bodies that are ingrained into people's minds and tell them the truth behind those photos. That they weren't taken at any of the alleged "death camps" they were all taken at the western liberated camps that have been proven to have never been "death camps". I also throw in that all of the alleged "death camps" was occupied by the Soviets and they didn't allow anyone from the west to investigate these camps. Until about the 1950s after they did a extreme makeover on all them.

Once I tell them that then I'll get into more stuff that is ingrained into their minds like the 'Dairy of Anne Frank by Otto Frank' etc. You gotta start them out with the big propaganda stuff that convinced them to believe in the big H in school.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:03 am)

Things that shock average, everyday people:

- Auschwitz's swimming pool, theatre, brothel, rabbit farm, orchestra, photos of a british pow football team, stories of football being played some 50 yards away from the epicentre of horror, crematorium iii that allegedly killed 200,000 or so people
- the only intact gas chamber building visited by over 1 million tourists every year turns out to not be in its original state anymore, but a shoddy mish-mash polish-soviet reconstruction with too many wall sections torn down, yet a vestibule left intact, and including a post-war chimney that has been built from scratch (as it wasnt there in the liberation photos, as photos prove)
- no mass graves containing thousands of victims of einsatzgruppen shootings (allegedly, these were not incinerated unlike those of aktion reinhart) have ever been excavated after the 1960s and the photos from the 1940s (and 50s?) are hard to independently verify, i.e. not simply blindly accept the caption.

- the Holocaust is the only genocide in human history where the perpetrators fed, housed, clothed, and even disinfected the clothing of the race they wanted to exterminate off the face of the earth. Can you name me one other genocide in human history where the perpetrators behaved this way?

I think all the points mentioned above are things holocaust historians are forced to agree are true - they'll just find ways to rationalize or explain away these completely irrational and starkly bizarre points that should shock any average person out there.

But it gets better. Ever wonder why pretty much everyone has heard about Auschwitz, but so few about the 2nd most lethal camp, Treblinka? Because theres nothing to see there. But even if you examine the history of the place, holocaust historians themselves know it's bizarro-land:

Anyone who believes (and this is the official story, as stated by holocaust historians, and Yad Vashem!) that a skeleton crew only a few hundred strong, can first gas, then bury, then months later receive new orders and therefore exhume, and then burn the population of San Francisco (900,000 bodies) all within one year, on a five acre plot to boot, while not leaving ANY evidence detectable that can verify the magnitude of this operation decades later by GPR or even LIDAR is bat{!#%@} crazy. Now repeat the same story for Belzec. Then for Sobibor. And in the case of Chelmno, replace the story of gas chambers with an even smaller killing unit: gas van. These places are where millions of people vanished, according to holocaust historians. Most of the holocaust happened here. No traces left behind. Forget all the allies-liberated camps in the west, even their official death tolls do not add up to 1 million.

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:rabbit farm,

Rabbit farm?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_project
"The Angora rabbit's hair and pelt is known for strength and durability, and it was also "associated with luxurious evening wear, [and] would be an elegant solution for keeping SS officers and the German military warm and able to endure rough wartime conditions".[1] Angora rabbits were raised in Nazi concentration camps, including Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Dachau, and Trawniki."

That reminds me of the Treblinka children's zoo ...

There was also a zoo at Buchenwald.

The holocaust is the murder of six million Jews in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms in the best documented genocide in history. And yet there are no bodies, no murder weapons, i.e. gas chambers disguised as shower rooms, and no documents. It is as if it never happened.

There is also the observation that Auschwitz was a system of camps that supplied 70,000 laborers for Siemens, Krupp, Farben and other factories in the area that were essential to the war effort. Thus there was constant traffic between Auschwitz and the outside world. Locating the gas chambers at Auschwitz would be like locating then at Times Square in the US.
The Auschwitz Farben plant:

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:40 am)

There's another response which should be considered which I have used once and it killed the conversation completely. Not perhaps what I wanted. It was after a few drinks at a barbecue evening, so I was suitably refreshed, and people started talking about conspiracies like the moon landings etc. It then went to the to the comment along the lines of 'and how can anyone deny the holocaust?' To which I replied with a short put down 'oh you don't really believe in that still do you. I thought that was all put to rest years ago, the holocaust has been proven to have never happened, surely you know that'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Longson

Postby Longson » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:38 pm)

Great suggestions so far. Thank you all, this will probably make some things easier for me in the future.

I also figured out it might psychologically be a great way to point out parts of the entire official story that actually have already been proven false even though they used to be believed. The best one of these probably being the fact how Dachau, Bergen-Belsen and Buchenwald originally were declared as a "death camps" where people have been systematically mass-killed (with Dachau even having be accused of having had a homicidal gas chamber).
... Until Martin Broszat of the Institute of Contemporary History officially explained in the mid 1960s how none of those have actually been extermination camps and how the alleged gas chamber in Dachau was never used.
Yet there were witnesses who claimed to have witnessed gassings and mass executions in these camps.

I think from a psychological view this might be a major key point to get people more open minded to the idea that this MIGHT apply to some other camps as well but they just weren't exposed like those 3 were in the 60s.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:02 pm)

"I think from a psychological view this might be a major key point to get people more open minded to the idea that this MIGHT apply to some other camps as well but they just weren't exposed like those 3 were in the 60s."

For me personally, the images of the emaciated and dying jews in Dachau and Bergen Belsen really stuck. Whenever the topic holocaust was discussed, these images would come into my mind and paralyze me. I could no longer think rationally, because I was so in shock and awe. Schindler's list made me cry, because I uncritically believed everything.

True, please also bear in mind that people are inclined not to believe anything a non-jew says. Thus, if you want to point them to some source, you should suggest David Cole's interview of Dr. Frantisek Piper, David Cole being a jew is very important.

Once they have seen this, they should watch "Why we believed" or "Buchenwald, a dumb dumb portrayal of evil". It took me years to unlearn these things.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

rev82

Postby rev82 » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:18 am)

Hannover wrote:There are so many, but to select the most obvious I would start with the complete lack of human remains for the allegedly murdered millions.
These nail it:
We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'

Plus, the simple fact is that the 'holocaust' storyline is scientifically impossible.

The ridiculous 'gas chambers' as alleged could not have worked in the ways claimed. No chance.
Nor could the absurdly claimed cremation numbers been achieved using the equipment supposedly used.

Remember, you will go to prison in many countries if you dare to question the fake narrative.
Below is where free speech on the impossible 'holocaust' storyline is illegal, violators go to prison for Thought Crimes.
That is an obvious admission that the storyline doesn't stand up to scientific, logical, & rational scrutiny.
Only lies require censorship.

Don't forget, Jews have been faking the '6,000,000' since at least 1869.
http://balder.org/judea/New-York-Times- ... e-1869.php

This forum has the propaganda, which has metastasized into a immensely profitable religion, covered from A to Z.

Welcome, Hannover

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel

Hello Hannover I think you nailed it in two sentences The ridiculous 'gas chambers' as alleged could not have worked in the ways claimed. and the absurdly claimed cremation numbers been achieved using the equipment supposedly used.

I usually go for the latter one, I've emailed some 12 funeral parlour back in late 2017 asking whether it was possible to cremate 4000 bodies in a day with coal fired ovens and the guy said yes provided you have 500 ovens

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm into historical research and I just wanted to know whether you could help me to be able to clarify something; I'll go straight to the point and I don't mean to be crude but in your experience, would it be possible to dispose 4000 to 8000 bodies in 24 hour with coal fired ovens?

I thank You in advance for your reply,

Date: 5 Dec 2017 08:40
Subject: Re: Direct cremation, no funeral and cremation only | purecremation.co.uk: Cremation process
To: "XXXX" <XXXXXXXXXX>
Cc:

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

I’m not sure about coal fired ovens but using a modern gas cremator where each body is cremated singularly the capacity is 16 per 24 hours.

Therefore to cremate 4,000 bodies you would need 250 cremators and 8,000, 500. Each cremator costs in the region of £500,000 + VAT.

I hope that helps with your research.

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 6 months 1 week ago (Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 pm)

I just came across a new (old) graph from Faurisson ...
and he documents the numbers here ...
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/1/Faurisson17-23.html

which, coupled with this graph from Hunt's 'The Majdanek Gas Chamber Hoax', constitutes an excellent introduction to the holohoax ...

David M

Postby David M » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 am)

Our society has been so saturated with Holocaust Belief that it would be unusual to convince anyone with a single set of questions.
I would cite Bradley Smith's definition of CODOH's program.

Although it is standard practice to defame Revisionists as 'anti-Semites who claim the Holocaust is just Jewish propaganda,' that is not what we at CODOH argue. Briefly, we believe that much of that history that we are taught today has been influenced by Soviet, British and American wartime propaganda which exaggerated and exploited real tragedies for propaganda purposes. This concerns not just Jews but Slavs, Roma, Jehovah’s Witnesses and, in some versions, Gays. It can be argued that there is considerable research that supports this point of view."

Most people understand that the Soviets, the British used Black Propaganda. Bradley's quote focuses on that point and the discussion can start on a common ground.
The discussion becomes centered on the extent of the black propaganda. Human soap factories, steam chambers of death, the use of Nordhausen films of victims of British bombings the the International Military Tribunal, the huge drop in death rates in Majdanek, shrunken heads, etc. are all good examples of propaganda exaggerations or outright lies.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”