Mass graves in the east

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
RouterAl

Mass graves in the east

Postby RouterAl » 1 year 6 months ago (Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:40 am)

I have just finished reading David Irving's Hitlers War, he talks about large scale shootings in the East. Since I have started reading about the holocaust I wonder why the only mass graves definitely found I have read about are at Katyn and one in the Ukraine both carried out by the NKVD. I will ignore Babi Yar until someone finds a skeleton.

My question is are there more documented mass graves definitely containing Jews who were transported to eastern locations for the purpose of execution or is this a fiction and if it is not why cannot we find these graves. My second part of the question is people ask where did the jews go if they were not killed in the Reinhard camps could that be the same place as the German POW's and "white Russians " went to , most of whom never returned or were found again nor were any details ever furnished they just vanished into the vastness of Russia.

If anyone can direct me to reading or video matter on the archaeology of mass graves I would be interested to read more on the matter.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Mass graves in the east

Postby Hannover » 1 year 6 months ago (Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:08 pm)

There were some Einsatzgruppen activities, whose purpose was to find illegal, non-uniformed terrorist combatants, aka: partisans. Execution of such terrorists was legal under international law. The Allies engaged in such activities as well. These limited executions are nothing like what is alleged within the 'holocaust' storyline.
BTW, Irving, since his arrest, is conveniently known for playing the false 'holocaust-lite' game. His current position has been thoroughly, easily debunked here & elsewhere.

As far as the alleged enormous 'shooting of Jews just for being Jews', that is easily refuted.
There is simply no massive human remains to be seen.
I use this summary:
The Industry now claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were shot by the Einsatzgruppen into huge pits, so, anyone, please SHOW us the actual excavations, the enormous mass graves, & remains that are claimed to exist, their locations are allegedly known.
Is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

BTW, it's Reinhardt.

As for the illogical 'where did they go' canard, some responses for you:

- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them then?
After all, the impossible narrative says that Jews allegedly went to huge mass graves.

- Why transport Jews away from allegedly functioning "death camps" and then allegedly go to the huge war time expense & effort to ship them elsewhere just to kill them? A truly ridiculous claim.

- See here, some links about Jews being moved, & much more.:
'J. Graf and the illogical canard: 'Where did Jews go then?' / & more'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8272

There were curious & half-hearted attempted excavations of Treblinka & Sobibor, but they did not find the alleged 900,000 buried Jews at Treblinka, nor the 250,000 Jews allegedly buried at Sobibor. The results were truly laughable.
Just ask anyone who claims that they proved the fake 'holocaust' claims to actually show you the results.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
There are no enormous mass graves as alleged, simple as that,

Welcome, Hannover

- If there was ‘a plan to kill every Jew the Germans could get their hands on’ as alleged, then why are there countless numbers of so called “survivor$"?
- If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 1 year 6 months ago (Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:47 pm)

RouterAl,

There are no documented mass graves of holocaust victims. Absolutely none. There may be a few graves containing a small number of military age males who were executed by the Germans for being partisan fighters. There may even be a grave containing a few women who also fit this category. There is absolutely no grave of alleged holocaust victims containing even one body of an infant or child or a number of women. There was no attempted genocide of Jews.

Another point, the most widely promoted holohoax storyline is that there are no mass graves to be found in the first place. All victims of the holocaust were exhumed and set on fire, not cremated just set on fire and the burned. No wood was used as fuel the bodies burned as if they themselves were wood leaving no trace they ever existed. An impossible feat.

Don't bother looking for a video or documentation of something that is impossible.

The following is a post of a few years ago explaining my conversion from a holocaust believer to a complete denier. Not a revisionist but a total holocaust denier. It was the result of the lack of any mass graves and this impossible story
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9955&p=75329&hilit=corpse+disposal#p75329

Hegwood

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 6 months ago (Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:36 am)

Hegwood wrote:RouterAl,
Another point, the most widely promoted holohoax storyline is that there are no mass graves to be found in the first place. All victims of the holocaust were exhumed and set on fire, not cremated just set on fire and the burned. No wood was used as fuel the bodies burned as if they themselves were wood leaving no trace they ever existed. An impossible feat.

Indeed, I see the Holohustlers pinching out some bones from time to time. But what they show can be sufficiently with a number of more reasonable explanations. We don't dispute that people died during the war for a number of reasons. But mass graves that would fit the description of "mass extermination" either by shooting or gassing are never shown. If such mass-graves would have existed, the lobby would have shown them to the public triumphantly a long time ago already.

And yes, the excuse for not finding (or not looking for them) is that Paul Blobel and his team of cremation wizards made all the remains vanish. The problem is, that such an action would have left traces itself.
With the Soviet Union there is the other issues of the Soviet Regime killing and deporting people themselves. Katyn is such an example. But the Russians and other people's of the Soviet Empire did not yet show any intention to investigate this too thoroughly. There were however some looks at the archives, but interest in Communist mass crimes are generally quite low, be it from Western academia, journalist or the Russian equivalent themselves.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”