Oskar Groening DEAD!!!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Oskar Groening DEAD!!!

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 am)

Very sad news that the gentle man who was hounded and persecuted for doing nothing, Oskar Groening, has died.

He was 96.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5790553/o ... n-camp-ss/

END OF EVIL Oskar Groening dead at 96 – ‘Bookkeeper of Auschwitz’ and former SS man convicted over role in Nazi murder of 300,000 dies in hospital, according to reports in Germany

Oskar Groening was sentenced to four years behind bars in July 2015, for his role in the murder of 300,000 people at a Nazi death camp in Poland

Having lost my own mother recently I can only imagine what his family and friends are going through right now. It is no way to treat an old man, demeaning him and gaining nothing in the process except to feed the voracious appetite of hatred and revenge for those who wish to promote the lies of the holocaust and the pretend suffering of the jews.

The man was a gentle paper work clerk and pen pusher. My guess is that he went along with the trial and the sham simply to protect his name and family. If he had stood up in the court and denied the holocaust and let rip with some choice words he may have brought further pain on his family.

All in all it's very sad and in my opinion reflects very badly on those who profit from the sham.

Oskar Groening, God bless you.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

nsv

Re: Oskar Groening DEAD!!!

Postby nsv » 6 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 am)

Yes, this was sad to see. By this I mean of course how a frail old man was hounded to his grave.
I would be interested in seeing how they arrived at the 300000 figure. I guess its based on an estimate of a part of whatever figure in the millions in total they have concocted related to how many days or months he was present at the camp (a fraction).
That Sun newspaper is shit. Just like all mainstream press organs.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Oskar Groening DEAD!!!

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am)

nsv wrote:Yes, this was sad to see. By this I mean of course how a frail old man was hounded to his grave.
I would be interested in seeing how they arrived at the 300000 figure. I guess its based on an estimate of a part of whatever figure in the millions in total they have concocted related to how many days or months he was present at the camp (a fraction).
That Sun newspaper is shit. Just like all mainstream press organs.

The figures are based on fiction, a suck out of a thumb, after the waters had been muddied with propaganda.

Fact is that it wasn't proven that Oskar Groening aided even in the homicide of even a single person!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”