Lady at Auschwitz barracks walking contradicts narrative

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Lady at Auschwitz barracks walking contradicts narrative

Postby borjastick » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am)

I watched this film yesterday and was left wondering if anyone rational would be taken in by it? The answer,sadly, is yes. People believe what they are told and think they have seen, hence we get all the nonsense claims by people saying 'but I've seen the films, of course the holocaust is true'. In fact critically speaking this film shows very little that couldn't have been a lie.

One particular point of interest is the young kids towards the end of the film; The ones who raise their arms enthusiastically when asked to show their tattoos.

They are quite young, say between 4-10 yrs of age. But tattooing stopped in May 1944 as far as I can ascertain, thus they were even younger when tattooed. Gassing supposedly stopped late in 1944 so these youngsters would, according to the legend, been prime meat for the holocaust gassing machinery. Yet they survived!

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 5 months 1 week ago (Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:02 pm)

Screen capture of the lady in question:
Birkenau-Old woman.jpg
Birkenau-Old woman.jpg (247.93 KiB) Viewed 579 times
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

barney b

Postby barney b » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:24 am)

Can you all evaluate this print screen I made from the video? Look to your left at the man on crutches, he seems to have only one leg?
Watch on video from 19:16 to 19:20. If you can click your mouse frame by frame and you will see he has one leg. I would attach a print screen but cannot find how to do it. your thoughts?

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:32 am)

barney b wrote:Can you all evaluate this print screen I made from the video? Look to your left at the man on crutches, he seems to have only one leg?
Watch on video from 19:16 to 19:20. If you can click your mouse frame by frame and you will see he has one leg. I would attach a print screen but cannot find how to do it. your thoughts?

Here is the print screen you probably meant.*
Birkenau - One legged man.jpg
Birkenau - One legged man.jpg (143 KiB) Viewed 429 times

He really has one leg. The other leg seems to be amputed for reasons unknown.
He's not in full capacity to work. He wasn't gassed though.

*When you post a reply just press Attachments (next to Options) under Save draft, Preview and Submit buttons.
Then Add files, find what you want to post and press place inline.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

bonniwell2923

Postby bonniwell2923 » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:53 pm)

I was able to attach 2 of the four print screens I have
notice there are others walking with canes if you watch closely
Attachments
One legged man 3 (1).png
One legged man 3 (1).png (1018.28 KiB) Viewed 344 times
One legged man _1.png
One legged man _1.png (995.72 KiB) Viewed 344 times

bonniwell2923

Postby bonniwell2923 » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm)

note the lady to the right hand side walking with a cane also
Maybe is was the lady from the barracks video (Kidding)

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Lady at Auschwitz barracks walking

Postby cold beer » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:12 pm)

Hannover wrote:Image

If someone 'photoshopped' German uniforms onto those kids, he could tell an audience that those were young well fed conscripts of the German army who were looking though a barbed wire fence at starving prisoners in a camp.
Last edited by cold beer on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:18 pm)

bonniwell2923 wrote:I was able to attach 2 of the four print screens I have
notice there are others walking with canes if you watch closely

I'd keep a close eye out for someone with three legs. evidence of a Mengele experiment.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Lady at Auschwitz barracks walking

Postby cold beer » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 pm)

Hieldner wrote:
bonniwell2923 wrote:Why was she not in the so called gas chamber at Auschwitz

The gas chamber was full. Or she escaped, like other credible eye-witnesses :) Just register here http://vhaonline.usc.edu/login, search for e.g. “gas chamber”, “mass execution survival”, … here http://vhaonline.usc.edu/search?search=0 and watch.

From the home page of the site
Initially a repository of Holocaust testimony, the Visual History Archive has expanded to include testimonies from the Armenian Genocide that coincided with World War I, the 1937 Nanjing Massacre in China, the Cambodian Genocide of 1975-1979, the Guatemalan Genocide of 1978-1983, the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda, and the ongoing conflicts in the Central African Republic and South Sudan, and anti-Rohingya mass violence. It also includes testimonies about contemporary acts of violence against Jews.

It's very strange that these types are always oblivious to the genocides committed by communists, in particular the Soviets.
I guess that's because White Christians would naturally be better able to relate to the Tutsi in Rwanda.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 pm)

borjastick wrote:They are quite young, say between 4-10 yrs of age. But tattooing stopped in May 1944 as far as I can ascertain, thus they were even younger when tattooed. Gassing supposedly stopped late in 1944 so these youngsters would, according to the legend, been prime meat for the holocaust gassing machinery. Yet they survived!

Good point

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:49 pm)

bonniwell2923 wrote:When you watch, look just left of center and you will see a woman walking towards the camera, focus directly on her during the segment. Now ask yourself a question. Why was she not in the so called gas chamber at Auschwitz? I shall leave that to you to decide and comment.

Hannover wrote:According the ridiculous & impossible storyline, that old lady would have been gassed immediately.
Recall that the official storyline says that all those unable to work: too old, too young, physically unable, etc, were gassed 'upon arrival'.

Hieldner wrote:The gas chamber was full. Or she escaped, like other credible eye-witnesses :)

Dresden wrote:Maybe [b]"they ran out of gas"

flimflam wrote:His point is this .... as per the holohoax, Jews not fit for work were selected on arrival and sent to the gas chambers. The woman walking toward the camera is clearly not fit for work, so what is she doing there? She should have been gassed if the holohoax were true.

HeiligeSturm wrote:He really has one leg. The other leg seems to be amputed for reasons unknown.
He's not in full capacity to work. He wasn't gassed though.

Are you guys sure you even know what the official holotale is? According to the official holostory, NOBODY was gassed in Auschwitz-Birkenau autumn 1944 onward "as Himmler ordered all gassings to be halted when he started negotiating with the Allies, consider for example the White Buses operation" (of course, court historians fail to provide us with any evidence of Himmler ordering gassing to be halted, they just say it and we have to believe it).

But the point is, the official narrative says nobody was gassed in A-B autumn 1944 onward. But trains kept bringing people into the camps. That's how you have your children, your old ladies and your amputees photographed by Russian liberators by end of January 1945. It does not contradict the official story.

This guy gets it:
mark_gr wrote:The voice over said these women were in the camp since September 1944

...although of course, that's just a guess we can make (playing along with the official story). I don't have proof these women werent there earlier.

What contradicts the official story however, is why they were left behind alive. If they could not participate in the evacuation death march, why didnt the Germans shoot them? The official holostory says the Germans did NOT want concentration camp inmates to fall into the hands of liberators, in the fear that they might tell them about what was going on in the camps.

borjastick wrote:One particular point of interest is the young kids towards the end of the film; The ones who raise their arms enthusiastically when asked to show their tattoos.

They are quite young, say between 4-10 yrs of age. But tattooing stopped in May 1944 as far as I can ascertain, thus they were even younger when tattooed. Gassing supposedly stopped late in 1944 so these youngsters would, according to the legend, been prime meat for the holocaust gassing machinery. Yet they survived!

Now this is a very interesting observation. What is your source that tattooing stopped in May 1944, borjastick? If true, THIS would indeed be another true nail in the coffin of the official story, because kids should have been gassed if they arrived at the camp earlier than autumn 1944.

Hannover wrote:And did anyone mention the many Jews BORN at Auschwitz?

I'm pretty sure as per the official narrative, all jewish babies born at Auschwitz were murdered by the midwives shortly thereafter. The newspaper stories you see of "miracle: babies born in Auschwitz and survived" are those of Polish Catholics, just check the names.
Last edited by Rogal Dorn on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:09 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:I'm pretty sure as per the official narrative, all jewish babies born at Auschwitz were murdered by the midwives shortly thereafter. The newspaper stories you see of "miracle: babies born in Auschwitz and survived" are those of Polish Catholics, just check the names.

Well that would be strange, because to my understanding the story of large numbers of ethnic Poles in the A-B is dropped in 1990.
And Jews like Alan Dershowitz were determined to remove all the 'profane' Christian symbols from that site of distinctly Jewish suffering.
Your version would have a hard time with explaining why we don't have thousands of testimonies from ethnic Poles describing gas chamber selections and Jew babies being thrown into fire pits.

Postby Moderator » 2 months 4 days ago (Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 am)

Moderator question.
Rogal Dorn, you posted:
But the point is, the official narrative says nobody was gassed in A-B autumn 1944 onward. But trains kept bringing people into the camps. That's how you have your children, your old ladies and your amputees photographed by Russian liberators by end of January 1945. It does not contradict the official story.

What source do you have for arrivals after November-December, 1944? Which is the claimed timeline of the alleged Himmler order to stop the alleged gassings.
Thank you, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 4 days ago (Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:01 am)

Rogal Dorn asked where I got my info on tattooing stopping in Auschwitz by late spring 1944

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/tattoos-and-numbers-the-system-of-identifying-prisoners-at-auschwitz

I have read a number of sites and statements about tattooing in Auschwitz. One site says it continued until the end of the camp in January 1945, this I think is total rubbish.

The general consensus is that it stopped sometime between May and September 1944 which would substantiate my claim above. These youngsters and crippled oldies who came to the camp before the claimed gassings stopped would have been done for if the gassings were really happening.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 months 4 days ago (Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:57 am)

Moderator wrote:What source do you have for arrivals after November-December, 1944?

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rudolf.html

Moderator wrote:Which is the claimed timeline of the alleged Himmler order to stop the alleged gassings.
Thank you, M1

On account of Kurt Becher's hazy memory, the mainstream would put the alleged order to have been issued between mid September to mid October as IMT Document PS-3762, dismantled here:

https://codoh.com/library/document/958/?lang=en#_edn1

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”