Holocaust or israel, you choose.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocaust or israel, you choose.

Postby borjastick » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:33 am)

For those living on another planet and those of a nervous disposition we are about to 'celebrate' israel's national day 70 whole years since the birth of the jewish state for the jewish people/race.

Various people around the world, some jewish, are causing a stir by blanking the event and upsetting the residents of Netanya, Tel Aviv and Jersulaem plus of course, and let's not forget them, all those jolly fine well balanced calm types who inhabit the stolen Palestinian lands where now sit rather pleasant illegal housing estates. People like Natalie Portman (who knew she was israeli?) who today blanked the country's Genesis award, apparently this is like the israeli Nobel Prize, by telling them to gently fuck off because she won't support that country while Benji Boy is on the throne. Those more tolerant israelis are calling for her to be stripped of her israeli citizenship and passport. Result I'd say!

So what I hear you cry, is this to do with the holocaust???

Well, loads.

You see I wonder a number of things relating to the claimed holocaust and israel.

I wonder what would have happened to all those jews in europe if their claimed holocaust hadn't happened and given them to chance to spread out around the world and in particular israel?

I wonder why israel blames everyone and everything for hatred of jews and the holocaust, then attaches a price tag to that blame when in fact you wouldn't exist without it, the holocaust?

I wonder how many Nobel Prizes your lot would have won without the dispersal of eastern european jewry during the redistribution of european jewry between 1933 and 1945 more commonly known as the holocaust?

I wonder how many oligarchs would have been created and european footie clubs bought for so much by so few had the jews of Russia not been allowed to steal all the natural assets like gas and oil?

I wonder if stability in the Palestine region and countries like Syria would have been better and a given had the holocaust not created israel?

I wonder if all those millions of jews claimed to be deaded in gas chambers would be causing havoc, more havoc, in world banking and gold trading in Europe had they not decided to inhabit old Jerusalem in a Palestinian's home, in a country they had never seen and had no connection with?

So I also wonder if in fact the 'holocaust' was in fact a very good thing for jews and world jewry.

And relax...

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”