The Kovno Garage Massacre - Vilnius 1941

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The Kovno Garage Massacre - Vilnius 1941

Postby borjastick » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:24 am)

Whilst this subject has been mentioned here before I want to highlight it again in the face of a comment I read yesterday about it. The comment was on another forum and was entirely new to me, if true it brings a different perspective on the so called and claimed innocent jewish victims of the eastern front shortly after Operation Barbarossa.

I should say right here that the nature of this event is very bloody and brutal and as such a health warning must be issued to those who choose to click below and see the pictures of it.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/kovno- ... ania-1941/

So the official story goes that after the Germans pushed east they held the rear by using the Einsatzgruppen who enforced rule of law and arrested insurgents etc. The bigger claim is that they also then set about the mass murder of some 2 million jews in multiple shootings. Very little of anything has been proven on this second point in my opinion.

The general official feeling is that these jews were targeted for being jews alone and had done nothing wrong to deserve it.

In the case of the Kovno Garage massacre we see it unfold in front of our eyes because it happened as a public event almost, in day time and with cameras present. There can be little doubt that such an event would be absolutely horrific. Certainly I would hate to witness such brutality. One would also feel that this must be illegal, unjustified and totally criminal behaviour. But was it all it seems?

I think I am very normal. Not violent but capable of violence, like most men, to protect myself and my family. I would be incapable of carrying out such violence against someone in cold blood. So who were these men with clubs and why did they kill these others?

Looking at the pictures I am not convinced these victims are jewish, they certainly don't look jewish. No long hair, typical clothing and beards. That's not to say they weren't but just a point worth discussing.

The jews always claim this and other massacres happened to quiet and peaceful jews who never hurt anyone in their lives. But the plot thickens as this comment from the other forum covered -

There is context to this story: before the Germans liberated Lithuania the formerly sovereign state had been occupied by the Red Army and jewish commissars. Those jewish commissars with the enthusiastic support of the local jews identified all Lithuanians whom they deemed worthy of dead. Basically every even half-educated person and anyone supected of anti-communist and anti-jewish sentiments. They rounded these people up, and drove them to a dungeon, where those demonic kikes literally tortured these unfortunates to death. The Germans advanced quickly, but not quickly enough and when they were close, the filthy jewish commissar rats skedaddled, leaving their Lithuanian jew-brethren behind. When the Germans saw the dungeon with its nightmarish and unspeakable scenes they puked their guts out, although most of them were battle-hardened infantry soldiers, used to blood and gore on the battle-field. Then they did something they have rarely done: they allowed 24 hours of “street justice” for the sorely tried Lithuanians.You can well imagine what then happened to the darling jews. And they were not innocent victims, I am telling you right now. They had willingly and gleefully betrayed their Lithuanian neighbors to the bolshevik commissars, knowing full well that they would be tortured and killed. The exact same thing happened in several Ukrainian cities and towns, for exactly the same reasons.

So my question is can anyone shed further light on the truth of this guy's claim above that these jews had it coming to them for their betrayal of neighbours to the Russian commissars? Was this 'street justice' deserved and are innocent jews a myth?

One only has to see how israeli jews behave against the largely impotent Palestinians to understand how they act the bully to those they can.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Kovno Garage Massacre - Vilnius 1941

Postby Hannover » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am)

some points:

The photos look staged. The Soviets & Zionist are notorious for staging such fakes *, as shown repeatedly at this forum. Also see my avatar.
Cut & paste in some guys with sticks, next to posed 'corpses' or those that died at the hands of the communists / Zionists and bingo, label it 'murdered Jews', easy.

Recall that this would have been a serious war crime, yet we're supposed to believe the Germans just allowed Joe Blow to take pictures for everyone to see? Laughable.

And IF these really were 'murdered Jews' then why hasn't the mass grave for them been exhumed & verified?

borjastck wrote:
So the official story goes that after the Germans pushed east they held the rear by using the Einsatzgruppen who enforced rule of law and arrested insurgents etc. The bigger claim is that they also then set about the mass murder of some 2 million jews in multiple shootings. Very little of anything has been proven on this second point in my opinion.

Indeed, the Industry now claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were shot by the Einsatzgruppen into huge pits, so, anyone, please SHOW us the actual excavations, the enormous mass graves, & remains that are claimed to exist, their locations are allegedly known.
Is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

* just a few examples of fake photos:

'H. Museums Indoctrinating Students with Staged Propaganda'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2349
and:
'fake Einsatzgruppen shooting photos - only liars need fakes'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=441
and:
"Photograph of the Einsatzgruppen murdering Kiev Jews" discovered
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11179

This dog don't hunt.

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:39 pm)

Look at this additional cut & paste dead give away as to the laughable fakery of Kovno.

Supposedly we have an alleged "excerpt from testimony given by Colonel L. Von Bischoffshausen" at the given link
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/kovno- ... ania-1941/

But we do not see an original German document, only someone's manufactured English text.

Try that in a real court of law. :lol:

- Hannover

- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

- If there was ‘a plan to kill every Jew the Germans could get their hands on’ then why are there countless numbers of so called “survivor$"?

- If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri May 04, 2018 7:27 pm)

borjastick wrote:....

So my question is can anyone shed further light on the truth of this guy's claim above that these jews had it coming to them for their betrayal of neighbours to the Russian commissars? Was this 'street justice' deserved and are innocent jews a myth?

One only has to see how israeli jews behave against the largely impotent Palestinians to understand how they act the bully to those they can.

One comment goes like this:

I. Hess MAY 17, 2017
THIS. Exactly this.
Most Americans have no idea of the sheer magnitude of Jewish involvement in the NKVD, as Soviet commissars, and as communists in general. Nor are most Americans aware of the tremendous suffering endured by Eastern Europeans at the hands of the Soviets. Which is why the Wehrmacht and the Germans in general were welcomed with flowers in most, if not all E. E. countries at the start of operation Barbarossa; and why anti-jewish pogroms occurred almost instantaneously and without much, if any German encouragement.

This of course isn't an excuse for murder but the bestial behavior of the Soviets in general, the NKVD (and the CHEKA before them) in particular was even worse than this orgy of murder, too bad they only teach us about the evil Nazis in our schools in America. Look up Genrihk Yagoda and Ilya Ehrenburg to name but 2 of the thousands of Jewish Soviet leaders to begin to understand why these pogroms happened. I didn't include Lavrently Beria because some Jewish sources claim he isn't Jewish though his victims believed him to be one.

He is the only one mentioning the Communist involvement in this. The rest plays the "outraged" about such "Anti-Semitism".
IMO the role of Communism in Eastern Europe is under-examined and the Jewish involvement in this is widely ignored.
An overall investigation would probably destroy a lot of myth about this part of history.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”