YouTuber Myles Power takes on Dr. Fredrick Töben

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TimeTraveler

YouTuber Myles Power takes on Dr. Fredrick Töben

Postby TimeTraveler » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri May 04, 2018 12:18 am)

So a YouTuber by the name of Myles Power made a few videos "debunking" Tobens film "Judea Declares war on Germany"

Here's the links: https://youtu.be/w68gDfCbyBA
https://youtu.be/ycsHUrCM9Q0

Now Myles he doesn't debunk anything he just cherry picks out things and doesn't get into everything Toben gets into in the film. Like Myles totally built a bridge and walks over the cremation process. He doesn't have a comment on how impossible the 15 to 20 min cremation the official story tells is scientifically impossible and that the guy that works at a crematory tells Toben in the film that it takes up to a hour for one body.

He says how evidence on the newspaper articles before the war talking about six million Jews didn't all say six million so their not reliable evidence. Which why would that matter their still saying that Jews were being murdered in mass without any evidence and before the alleged "holocaust" even supposedly started. Also he thinks that the fake gas chamber at Auschwitz 1 is real.

I can go on about what he talked about but I don't wanna write a book here. What bugs me the most about his videos is that people are only going to watch them and think "see the holocaust revisionists are a bunch of idiots" their not going to look any deeper into the topic. Their just going to take this dudes word and run.

P.S. I hope this thread isn't going to be too much because this isn't just one topic he gets into.

Marley775

Re: YouTuber Myles Power takes on Dr. Fredrick Töben

Postby Marley775 » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 am)

[Like Myles totally built a bridge and walks over the cremation process.]

He also didnt explained why the vent holes of Krema 1 leichenkeller are asymetrical with the original room while they fit perfectly to nearby 1 cm with the reconstruction.

Green sketch : reconstruction

Red sketch : original morgue

http://imgur.com/SWPiC5k

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 am)

He's using the standard technique of avoiding all details and evidence which doesn't support the extermination position. He's also doing a 'Holocaust for Dummies' routine. So he covers the key gas chamber theories in very loose detail avoiding the stuff that would be awkward to explain, and does it in a way that appeals to twelve year olds and those who know little about the subject.

A few of us from here posting some difficult questions on his videos would make him look like a chump.

Edit - having watched the videos it's clear this man is a petty, arrogant, twat who cannot accept any hard evidence against his argument. He doesn't want the truth for a number of silly reasons.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Grant1832

Postby Grant1832 » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat May 19, 2018 9:02 pm)

This is my fir5st visit and my very first post so it is with some regret that I lead off with an ad hominem attack on this YouTuber, Myles Powers should change his name to Austin Powers baby. He is obnoxious, cocky and just plain wrong. I watched his video last week and I don't remember the actual detail that set me off, but it was clear to me he was ignoring science and fact. I'll watch his dumb video again, then repost here with a proper dissection of his presentation.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”