Do testing using Zyklon b

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
bonniwell2923

Do testing using Zyklon b

Postby bonniwell2923 » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 1:30 am)

It would be some investment, but to put this question to rest about Zyklon b, build a mini Auschwitz building with Hole in roof to pour it in etc. using concrete blocks and mortar and all the medical, safety, trial rehearsals and technical considerations? It would not be that hard to do. I drew up a plan I feel safe, I saw a you tube on one conducted, buy my idea is a bit more technical and great simulation. your thought? Kind of like a Myth Buster episode

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Do testing using Zyklon b

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 am)

The youtube one, if it's the one I think you saw, is something that revisionists don't use, because too many errors.

It would probably be illegal. Plus a big part of it is heat from human bodies. Obviously humans couldn't be used.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm)

A "test" is simply unnecessary.

see:
The Rudolf Report
Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects
of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz

by master chemist Germar Rudolf
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Some Technical and Chemical Considerations
about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau'

by master chemist Germar Rudolf
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcger.html
and view:
Chemistry of Auschwitz / Birkenau

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged supremacist Jews demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

Only liars demand censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

bonniwell2923

Postby bonniwell2923 » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm)

In a way I do agree with you about the necessity. And I might add that I feel the documentation you gave me is right on. However an actual setup and safety oriented demonstration may serve to show those too lazy or stupid to review. When seening first hand without all the technical data in layman's terms that can bore even ourselves. With modern day technologies that can promote safety of the test. This is more of a jester of "Putting our money where our mouth is" Yes, I understand there will be those that will not abandon their gas chamber narrative regardless. Perhaps using lab rats for the first test then consider humans. A plan I drew up will also evacuate the subject and discharge the environment from the chamber in seconds and can be done with everyday technology.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm)

If you test that with rats, the Holocaustians will probably put the animal protection society onto you.

A test chamber still can be useful in combination with measurement equipment. However to get a run for your money, you'd have to do a 1:1 rebuild of the facilities as claimed in the narrative. That may come a bit costly.

bonniwell2923

Postby bonniwell2923 » 2 months 4 weeks ago (Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm)

Rats are just the first phase, If the Rats make it ok, then consider human subjects. Mini chamber should be fine if it has all the qualities are the same. ceiling height would need to be taken into consideration.
My plan would be a concrete structure, concrete floor, 2 holes in roof with open and closing lids. steel door that seals. One big difference would be windows that seal but slide open and where people can monitor people inside and act if necessary. holes for cable and piping be feathered in from outside. on roof have a manhole vent fan with flex 300mm hose that can drop down and clear the environment . Inside the subjects will have access to Oxygen mask in few seconds like an airplane. outside door there will be more oxygen, water shower and pool adjacent to door. Most important one person will be at the door at all times to open it. LED lights in chamber, PA system, temp/humidity inside and outside a sensor to measure air quality, yes of course cameras to record/monitor event inside and outside. heck leave 2 sledge hammers inside chamber to smash windows. Even two generators going during the test. I feel it can work and be a valid test

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”