Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holo. narrative / Andrew Mathis, "Holo. Controversies"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
be1015

Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holo. narrative / Andrew Mathis, "Holo. Controversies"

Postby be1015 » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 pm)

Since waking up, I have watched many debates and videos, but nobody from the media has been able to change my thinking that official narrative is total lies. Not once have I thought I am wrong here like on other subjects. Every video I watch, the holocaust believer will avoid answering key questions. He or she will just go on about eye witnesses and contradict themselves and official thinking on the subject.

Would like to see if anybody here has found anybody who has that magic to convince you that it happened like you were told.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holocaust narrative

Postby Hegwood » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 am)

No. Not the least bit.

If an argument seems plausible on the surface I just remind myself how preposterous the whole story is.

Hegwood

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holocaust narrative

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 11:27 am)

"Would like to see if anybody here has found anybody who has that magic to convince you that it happened like you were told."

That would be regression, and saying witchcraft is real after all.

Science over fantasy.

- Hannover

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Spatton

Postby Spatton » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am)

If there was any irrefutable evidence for the holocaust they would have paraded it in our faces by now. So I don't see how I can be convinced now.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 1:37 pm)

Spatton wrote:If there was any irrefutable evidence for the holocaust they would have paraded it in our faces by now. So I don't see how I can be convinced now.

Indeed, that'd provided forensic and scientific evidence for their set of claims. The evidence or reports would also be open to challenge by doubters of the narrative. That evidence doesn't exist, neither is the official narrative open to challenge in the relevant countries. The conclusion is that the Holocaust within the range of what is claimed is false, plain and simple.

And yes, I was years ago "convinced" that the Holocaust is true at least essentially. That there were guess chambers in Auschwitz and other concentration camps used to kill Jews. This was what was spread in school, in movies, books, newspaper article. How could all those people be wrong and tell such despicable lies? Only later I found out about propaganda and psychological warfare and that there were too many deviants from the usual socially constructed Holocaust narrative.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 pm)

thank you for your replies.

Every video i watch that's pro official narrative always avoids answering key questions and tries to guilt trip you. were as the great revisionists will answer everything with magnificent on the spot replies

Postby Moderator » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 pm)

To James Dow, Inge, be1015 and everyone;
Please read our guidelines which you agreed to when registering.

We discuss only one 'H' related topic per thread.
Posting multiple topics in a thread makes it difficult to follow, hence the guidelines.

This forum has higher standards than others, which results in a better debate environment for all parties.

There is no limit to the related topics that are discussed here, in fact all of the ones mentioned in the posts which I was compelled to delete are covered at this Forum.

Nonetheless, please start new, separate threads on each of your topics if you wish.

guidelines here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Thanks. M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 am)

Has anyone sort of been shown actual evidence to support the holocaust claims?

Eye witnesses seem to be almost untouchable by the system but even when they make outrageous statements and claims, such as Wiesel not mentioning gas chambers in his original book and the Diamonds lady, they are protected by the screaming anti semite accusing brigade.

For anyone sitting on the fence on the veracity of the holocaust just ask yourself what hard evidence have you seen that you feel has weight? Remove all the film of bodies at Belsen etc because even if they were of murdered inmates, which they weren't, they would amount to a tiny percentage of the 6m claimed dead jews.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

be1015

Postby be1015 » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 5:12 pm)

Moderator wrote:To James Dow, Inge, be1015 and everyone;
Please read our guidelines which you agreed to when registering.

We discuss only one 'H' related topic per thread.
Posting multiple topics in a thread makes it difficult to follow, hence the guidelines.

This forum has higher standards than others, which results in a better debate environment for all parties.

There is no limit to the related topics that are discussed here, in fact all of the ones mentioned in the posts which I was compelled to delete are covered at this Forum.

Nonetheless, please start new, separate threads on each of your topics if you wish.

guidelines here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Thanks. M1

sorry m1. what forum can we debate the other subjects on?
Last edited by be1015 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 5:13 pm)

borjastick wrote:Has anyone sort of been shown actual evidence to support the holocaust claims?

Eye witnesses seem to be almost untouchable by the system but even when they make outrageous statements and claims, such as Wiesel not mentioning gas chambers in his original book and the Diamonds lady, they are protected by the screaming anti semite accusing brigade.

For anyone sitting on the fence on the veracity of the holocaust just ask yourself what hard evidence have you seen that you feel has weight? Remove all the film of bodies at Belsen etc because even if they were of murdered inmates, which they weren't, they would amount to a tiny percentage of the 6m claimed dead jews.

spot on, everything pro holocaust i have seen, dodges all the key evidence. its all about the witnesses and questionable Nazi evidence :lol:

Inge

Postby Inge » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 6:27 pm)

be1015 wrote:sorry m1. what forum can we debate the other subjects on?

Same here, sorry m1: we got carried away. We should start a new topic on this subject be1015, wrong translations into English have caused a lot of confusion.

My personal experience: I always considered the socalled 'Holocaust deniers' as complete idiots. Why would you deny it when there is so much proof it actually happened? I then heard that the whole ' soap of human fat' was not considered to be true. The lamp shade and shrunken heads may have been staged. This photo was in my text book in high school. So I started researching it and it turned out there was no hard evidence at all: only rumour and alleged eye-witnesses who seemed to be contradicting eachother. I was deeply shocked, and still am today. Especially the Nordhausen bombing by the British, later used in the Nuremberg trial and presented as proof of the evil Germans. Of course this was an accident but using it to demonise your opponent is just plain evil.
Seeking the truth does not diminish the suffering of Jews and other people during WW2 in any way. But we have to know what the truth is if we want to prevent it from happening again.

Postby Moderator » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 pm)

The topics I was referring to in my post above should be debated here, one per thread, they were "Holocaust" related.
We do have other forums, scroll down here:
index.php
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 pm)

Inge:
Seeking the truth does not diminish the suffering of Jews and other people during WW2 in any way. But we have to know what the truth is if we want to prevent it from happening again.

Jews suffered no more than others in WWII, certainly less than many.

- Hannover

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"at all times, Jews have disfigured the truth with absurd fables" ("de tout temps les Juifs ont défiguré la vérité par des fables absurdes")

- Voltaire
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm)

Hannover wrote:Inge:

Jews suffered no more than others in WWII, certainly less than many.

- Hannover

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"at all times, Jews have disfigured the truth with absurd fables" ("de tout temps les Juifs ont défiguré la vérité par des fables absurdes")

- Voltaire

spot on. least the crying c*"@s profited from there suffering :lol:

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 2 years 4 months ago (Fri May 25, 2018 3:37 am)

- Voltaire

There's no record of Voltaire saying this. This quote is probably a variation of something Kevin Alfred Strom said in 1993: "To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?" Revisionists spreading false/misattributed quotes around online will only harm their credibility.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”