Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holo. narrative / Andrew Mathis, "Holo. Controversies"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holocaust narrative

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am)

be1015 wrote:Since waking up, I have watched many debates and videos, but nobody from the media has been able to change my thinking that official narrative is total lies. Not once have I thought I am wrong here like on other subjects. Every video I watch, the holocaust believer will avoid answering key questions. He or she will just go on about eye witnesses and contradict themselves and official thinking on the subject.

Would like to see if anybody here has found anybody who has that magic to convince you that it happened like you were told.

I used to believe in the holocaust for decades before I looked at the evidence and arguments from the other side. "audiatur et altera pars", listen to the other side is a principle of both justice and science. I should have looked at the other side much earlier.

It is very hard to find people who are willing to argue with me about this topic. I would love to believe in the holocaust because it would make my life so much easier. It is very hard to conceal your true beliefs in public all the time. Anger and fear form part of your life day in and day out.

Occasionally, I try to talk with the people from the holocaustcontroversies blog because they post lots of article trying to refute the revisionists However, they are not capable of arguing rationally. When you have them cornered they start ad hominem attacks, shifting the goal past, twisting words, lying, 4 letter words,... Eventually, they block me from posting on their blog although I do not respond in kind.

Therefore, these guys more or less confirm my suspicion that the standard narrative is deeply flawed.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Has anybody been able to kind of convince you to believe official holocaust narrative

Postby Hannover » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri May 25, 2018 10:02 am)

Pia Kahn:
Occasionally, I try to talk with the people from the holocaustcontroversies blog because they post lots of article trying to refute the revisionists However, they are not capable of arguing rationally. When you have them cornered they start ad hominem attacks, shifting the goal past, twisting words, lying, 4 letter words,... Eventually, they block me from posting on their blog although I do not respond in kind.

Therefore, these guys more or less confirm my suspicion that the standard narrative is deeply flawed.

'Holocaust Controversies' only appeals to those who need to believe, regardless of the idiocy in their arguments. They appeal to those who are afraid of real science and rational thought. Those who frankly, 'can't handle the truth'.

See the 'Holocaust Controversies" mangled here. It's not even close.

The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”
An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
By Jürgen Graf , Carlo Mattogno , Thomas Kues
https://codoh.com/library/document/3052/?lang=en

brief summary:
Jürgen Graf writes in his Epilogue:

"Holocaust Controversies had all the time they needed to write their “refutation.” They were assisted by a host of Holocaust historians they diligently enumerate in their introduction. It did not help them a bit. […] Since the exterminationist position with regards to these two topics [gas chambers and eyewitnesses] is hopeless from the beginning, Myers had myriads of opportunities to make a fool of himself, and he missed not a single one of them. […]

However, the most preposterous chapters of the pamphlet are undoubtedly the two last ones, written by […] Roberto Muehlenkamp, who unsuccessfully tried to prove that during World War II the eternal laws of nature had to pause so that the evil Nazis could carry out their massacre in chemical slaughterhouses and get rid of the bodies without significant use of fuel. [Muehlenkamp] knew exactly that Mattogno, who has an encyclopedic knowledge of all problems related to cremation, would react to his challenge and make mincemeat of his chapters, to use Romanov’s poetic formulation for the last time. Is Muehlenkamp perhaps a masochist? Does he relish the role of the circus clown who is pelted with eggs to the roaring laughter of the audience? Now he has egg all over his face. I do not feel a bit sorry for him because he asked for it."

- Hannover

This is too easy.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri May 25, 2018 9:58 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:
be1015 wrote:Since waking up, I have watched many debates and videos, but nobody from the media has been able to change my thinking that official narrative is total lies. Not once have I thought I am wrong here like on other subjects. Every video I watch, the holocaust believer will avoid answering key questions. He or she will just go on about eye witnesses and contradict themselves and official thinking on the subject.

Would like to see if anybody here has found anybody who has that magic to convince you that it happened like you were told.

I used to believe in the holocaust for decades before I looked at the evidence and arguments from the other side. "audiatur et altera pars", listen to the other side is a principle of both justice and science. I should have looked at the other side much earlier.

It is very hard to find people who are willing to argue with me about this topic. I would love to believe in the holocaust because it would make my life so much easier. It is very hard to conceal your true beliefs in public all the time. Anger and fear form part of your life day in and day out.

thanks i get same crap ha. they only try and guilt trip you. no argument on the facts

be1015

Postby be1015 » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:Pia Kahn:

'Holocaust Controversies' only appeals to those who need to believe, regardless of the idiocy in their arguments. They appeal to those who are afraid of real science and rational thought. Those who frankly, 'can't handle the truth'.

See the 'Holocaust Controversies" mangled here. It's not even close.

An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers

brief summary:
Jürgen Graf writes in his Epilogue:

"Holocaust Controversies had all the time they needed to write their “refutation.” They were assisted by a host of Holocaust historians they diligently enumerate in their introduction. It did not help them a bit. […] Since the exterminationist position with regards to these two topics [gas chambers and eyewitnesses] is hopeless from the beginning, Myers had myriads of opportunities to make a fool of himself, and he missed not a single one of them. […]

However, the most preposterous chapters of the pamphlet are undoubtedly the two last ones, written by […] Roberto Muehlenkamp, who unsuccessfully tried to prove that during World War II the eternal laws of nature had to pause so that the evil Nazis could carry out their massacre in chemical slaughterhouses and get rid of the bodies without significant use of fuel. [Muehlenkamp] knew exactly that Mattogno, who has an encyclopedic knowledge of all problems related to cremation, would react to his challenge and make mincemeat of his chapters, to use Romanov’s poetic formulation for the last time. Is Muehlenkamp perhaps a masochist? Does he relish the role of the circus clown who is pelted with eggs to the roaring laughter of the audience? Now he has egg all over his face. I do not feel a bit sorry for him because he asked for it."

- Hannover

This is too easy.

spot on hanover ha. most people don't want the truth.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 am)

Every time I debate a exterminationist I notice they don't really have any good arguments. To me they all sound like little kids trying to defend Santa or the Tooth fairy. They really do just seem like people that have heard a few revisionist points and was like "no I'm not going to believe that because the Holocaust just couldn't be a hoax. Let me look up and see if anyone has debunked these evil neo nazis" that's how I picture how it starts for some of these exterminationists people. They just can't accept the hard facts against the Holocaust story.

Sometimes when I debate these people they go on and on about about their meaningless excuses. Like there's this guy on YouTube that made a video "refuting" the Six Million Newspaper articles. Which all he says is that "oh they all don't say extermination and they all don't say six million so the articles are no proof at all of a hoax" then I posted articles like Canberra Times from 1943 that actually say extermination and six million Jews.

Their excuses was "oh well they were just making a assessment" or that "oh those were just the Archbishops saying that so it doesn't matter" you know the typical nitpicking they do because they don't have a comment on the bigger picture.
Then I'll ask them the question "doesn't it seem weird that Six Million being thrown out relating to Jews over a dozen times before any camp was liberated then magically at the end of the war the alleged number of Jewish deaths was six million? " I got no straight answer they just dodged the question and just kept repeating the excuses above. They just try to nitpick and flip flop around on meaningless things with ad hominem thrown in trying to avoid the bigger point you try to make. They'll go on for days with that kinda stuff to it's honestly really annoying debating them.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 6 months 1 week ago (Sun May 27, 2018 1:24 pm)

TimeTraveler wrote:Every time I debate a exterminationist I notice they don't really have any good arguments. To me they all sound like little kids trying to defend Santa or the Tooth fairy. They really do just seem like people that have heard a few revisionist points and was like "no I'm not going to believe that because the Holocaust just couldn't be a hoax. Let me look up and see if anyone has debunked these evil neo nazis" that's how I picture how it starts for some of these exterminationists people. They just can't accept the hard facts against the Holocaust story.

Sometimes when I debate these people they go on and on about about their meaningless excuses. Like there's this guy on YouTube that made a video "refuting" the Six Million Newspaper articles. Which all he says is that "oh they all don't say extermination and they all don't say six million so the articles are no proof at all of a hoax" then I posted articles like Canberra Times from 1943 that actually say extermination and six million Jews.

Their excuses was "oh well they were just making a assessment" or that "oh those were just the Archbishops saying that so it doesn't matter" you know the typical nitpicking they do because they don't have a comment on the bigger picture.
Then I'll ask them the question "doesn't it seem weird that Six Million being thrown out relating to Jews over a dozen times before any camp was liberated then magically at the end of the war the alleged number of Jewish deaths was six million? " I got no straight answer they just dodged the question and just kept repeating the excuses above. They just try to nitpick and flip flop around on meaningless things with ad hominem thrown in trying to avoid the bigger point you try to make. They'll go on for days with that kinda stuff to it's honestly really annoying debating them.

spot on they comeback with shit that really contradicts the bullshit official narrative that they believe :lol: :lol:

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 8:07 am)

By the way, the holocaustcontroversies bloggers are eager to debate me. They have recently posted this here:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ntlet.html

"Pia Kahn Throws the Gauntlet
Author: Andrew E. Mathis
Just a quick note to say that, today at the cesspit, CODOH Forum member Pia Kahn wrote:

I'm not sure I'm aware of any attempt by Pia Kahn to engage us at this blog. Therefore, I invite her to appear on this thread and have her say."

Ironically, the post proves what I have said about them. The term "cesspit" for this forum, i.e. a pit for the disposal of liquid waste and sewage, speaks volumes.

The second comment by Gabi on that post is the following:

"Gotta love Hanmover's comment to the guy. "HC is a website for people who *need* to believe". As if CODOH is anything more than a circlejerk hub where people convience other people in things which they are are already convienced in."

So this time this forum is called a "circlejerk hub" and its members presumably are circle jerkers. The sexual connotation of this term is quite clear and it sounds somewhat homophobic, since circle jerking is something only gay people may do.

By the way, this is their supposed comment policy:

"Holocaust Controversies welcomes comments from all perspectives, but the administrators reserve the right to remove posts or call a halt to derails for the following reasons:
1. Spam. Comments promoting commercial links of no relevance to our subject matter will be deleted automatically.
2. Off-topic digressions. Please try to keep comments on-topic to the post in question; for example if a post is about Treblinka, comments about Auschwitz may well be off-topic.
3. Trolling or excessive repetition.
4. Libel and identity spoofing/fraud.
5. Abusive, insulting, offensive, violent or threatening language, regardless of whether it is used by Holocaust deniers, critics of Holocaust denial or anyone else. The use of racist, misogynist, homophobic or otherwise disparaging slurs and insults, be it by Holocaust deniers or anyone else, or against Holocaust deniers or anyone else, will not be tolerated...."

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... olicy.html

These rules only apply to people they don't like. They reserve themselves the right to use abusive and insulting language like "cesspit" and "circlejerk hub" and from experience I know it would get a lot worse in the course of the discussion.

Since I know that an honest discussion is not possible on their comment page, I shall ask them to come here and debate me. They will have to stay on topic and refrain from using 4-letter words. Do they have the skill to persuade anybody in an honest discussion? I doubt it.

All the best

Pia Kahn
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am)

Pia Kahn said this of holocaust controversies -
These rules only apply to people they don't like. They reserve themselves the right to use abusive and insulting language like "cesspit" and "circlejerk hub" and from experience I know it would get a lot worse in the course of the discussion.

Of course they say that. To prove the holocaust happened they would need evidence, they have none. What they do have are a large group of survivors who all trot out fantastic tales year in year out. Tales that cannot have happened and cannot be substantiated which is why laws have been passed to protect the fairy tale. Old people saying they saw their family on the way into the showers thus they were murdered because they never saw them again are just fantasy.

Schrodinger's cat theory applies well to these holocaust promoters.
According to Schrödinger, the Copenhagen interpretation implies that the cat remains both alive and dead until the state has been observed. Schrödinger did not wish to promote the idea of dead-and-alive cats as a serious possibility;

They won't come here to debate, much as we would welcome them and surprisingly not be offensive, even to Johnny Mathis, as this would require them to be adult, sensible, have evidence and provable theories. They have little of these.

The best thing to do with HC people is laugh at them, ask them where the bodies are and when did they stop cremating bodies at Auschwitz 1950 or 1951?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:By the way, the holocaustcontroversies bloggers are eager to debate me. They have recently posted this here:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ntlet.html

"Pia Kahn Throws the Gauntlet
Author: Andrew E. Mathis
Just a quick note to say that, today at the cesspit, CODOH Forum member Pia Kahn wrote:

Occasionally, I try to talk with the people from the holocaustcontroversies blog because they post lots of articles trying to refute the revisionists However, they are not capable of arguing rationally. When you have them cornered they start ad hominem attacks, shifting the goal past, twisting words, lying, 4 letter words,... Eventually, they block me from posting on their blog although I do not respond in kind.

Ah yes, this is the same Andrew Mathis who is registered here, is able to post whenever he wishes, and has been absolutely demolished in debate.
No wonder he tries to obscure that fact with childish lies.

Just take a look at the numerous times he embarrassed himself:

CODOH routs Industry spokesman Andrew Mathis:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4451&p=72138&hilit=mathis+thames+mulegino#p72138

More: see the desperate 'Holocaust Controversies" lies debunked here:

Cheers, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 3:03 pm)

Oh well Hannover, they are afraid of you, just read:

"If she wants to debate any of us, she can always recommend a third party forum, but the idea of debating anything other than Hannover's greatness at CODOH is a non-starter."

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... ntlet.html

So first Mr. Mathis wants me to debate him on his blog, which completely ignores its own supposed "comment policy" whenever it deems necessary? Mr Mathis knows exactly that a fair debate is not possible there. Then, Mr Terry tries to persuade me to debate by pointing out to the supposed comment policy pretending that this is what they adhere to although he knows full well that it is a farce. "Honesty is such a lonely word,..."

Mr Mathis very first post inviting me to debate starts off with venomous gutter language, cesspit, although this supposedly contravenes with the "comment policy".

I think Mr. Mathis should have the courtesy of apologizing for his vile conduct. Then, I may consider debating with him on some other forum. I won't tolerate this impertinent behavior.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 3:53 pm)

"Apologize to whom? To you? I haven't said or done anything to you other than invite you to engage with the bloggers here.

"I call CODOH a cesspit because the name fits. That's not an insult to you; it's an insult to CODOH."

Let me remind you of your "policy": Abusive, insulting, offensive, violent or threatening language, regardless of whether it is used by Holocaust deniers, critics of Holocaust denial or anyone else... will not be tolerated."

Yeah, you invite me to your blog knowing full well that your double standards are not conducive to any fair debate. You don't like fair debates, do you?

Sorry mate, but I don't tolerate any insolent insults, whether they are addressed to me or CODOH. This just shows that you think insulting people you don't agree with is alright. It is not.

"And I won't be apologizing to you because I've done nothing to you that requires an apology. Nor will I be apologizing to CODOH. Perhaps if/when Hannover deletes your posts pointing to our blog post about CODOH, you'll realize you were wrong about CODOH."

If Hannover deletes my posts pointing to your blog then I will realize that I am wrong about Codoh? That's some twisted logic! So if Hannover censors my factual and verifiable post on this forum, then I will realize that I am wrong about CODOH? That's something typical for your blog. This is not how this forum works. Again, you prove my point that rational arguments are largely absent from your blog. Then, you appear to be deeply offended by the truth about your forum. I am sorry, the truth hurts.

You cannot apologize for your misconduct. That's your choice. You are not interested in the honest and fair exchange of ideas and arguments. Therefore, I can see no benefit in arguing with people like you.

Postby Moderator » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm)

This is truly bizarre. Mathis thinks that Hannover is me, definitely wrong. Funny all the same.

The facts are that Mathis posted what he posted, it's all here in his own words. We can safely assume then that he just doesn't like people seeing WHAT he posted here. But that's his problem, he said what he said. He only has his own words to blame for his hysterics.

Of course we notice that he is conspicuously missing here:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322
M1

Here are some of his posts, in his own words, BTW Andrew Mathis is also Thames Darwin:
(Also, he could always start new threads on any of these or other topics.)

Alleged & laughable "mass graves" according to T. Darwin / Andrew Mathis
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9414

'Andrew Mathis on Dachau, Majdanek, Auschwitz, Treblinka'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9228

Mathis who also posts as 'Thames Darwin', gets shot down:
Anecdotal evidence & "holocaust survivors"
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9238

holocaust' denial article by Andrew Mathis debunked here'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2816

'Prof. Mc Nally dissects HHP's Andrew Mathis' bogus article'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=284

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis on Zyklon scent removal'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2499

'Green, Mathis refuted / cyanide: lice, humans, & more'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=267

'Believer org. spokesman, Andrew Mathis, demolished in debate'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=254

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis attempts damage control'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2498

'Email from Andrew Mathis (The Holocaust History Project)'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1526

'holocaust' History Project to unveil section on Treblinka'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=280

Industry's Andrew Mathis & Roberto Muehlenkamp claim patch of dirt holds remains of 100,000 at Ponar, Lithuania
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11345
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm)

"Well then maybe stop complaining about how we censored you?"

Why should I stop complaining about how you censored me? That's what you do, whenever you have no response.

Nicholas Terry knows that this it true. Let me quote him: "Presumably Pia Kahn posts here under another handle."

I sure have.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: anybody able to kind of convince you to believe official holo. narrative / Andrew Mathis, "Holo. Controversies"

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm)

M1 Moderator said:
This is truly bizarre. Mathis thinks that Hannover is me, definitely wrong. Funny all the same.

It's been claimed that I am: Bradley Smith, Germar Rudolf, Joe Bellinger (even after Joe's death), the author of '1/3 the Holocaust', Denier Bud, some free speech advocate from UCLA, Richard Widman, Greg Raven, a blogger at http://www.unz.com who smashes Mathis, BTW, on & on it goes. Clearly Mathis & tribe have Hannover on the brain. :lol:

The likes of Andrew Mathis are actually admitting that I'm doing a serious job of shredding their fake nonsense, otherwise there would be no such desperate efforts to silence me.

Good work, Pia Kahn. The truth that you promote has their attention, you are reaching a big audience here while the group of thugs at 'Holocaust Controversies' are actually increasing your impact. Keep it coming.

The more they talk, the worse it becomes for them.
They can feel the changes in awareness. They are in a state of panic and are desperate. After all, the problem is them, not us.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

Cheers, Hannover

Why have they been promoting their '6,000,000' lie since at least 1823?
https://imgur.com/a/0LFFF
http://balder.org/judea/billeder-judea/ ... posite.jpg
http://balder.org/judea/New-York-Times- ... e-1869.php

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”