Deborah Lipstadt's Mythical Powerful Ventilation Machine

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
James Dow

Deborah Lipstadt's Mythical Powerful Ventilation Machine

Postby James Dow » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 am)

On page 165 in Deborah Lipstadt's 1993 book, "Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory"
Furthermore, the amount of hydrogen cyanide used in the homicidal gas chambers was lethal to humans forty to seventy times over. Because of the intensity of the gas, only a limited amount of it was inhaled by the victims. The remainder was quickly extracted from the chamber by the powerful ventilation system.
What "powerful ventilation system" is she possibly referring to? Lies usually have some truth in them, but this appears to have no truth whatsoever in it. I have found her source, "Michigan Daily, Oct. 28, 1991" and have searched for it on the archives of the newspaper, and have 0 results for the word, "ventilation" or "ventilate".

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -Voltaire

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Deborah Lipstadt's Mythical Powerful Ventilation Machine

Postby borjastick » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 am)

There are a number of issues with her point about ventilation. I am sure someone better at the technical stuff will chip in here but the main issue for me is her assumption that all the possible gas in the delivered ZyklonB was already out and in the room thus it was easy to remove it with some powerful ventilation machine. She misses the point or is ignorant of the fact at that time that the gas takes a long time to deliver all its toxicity. The pellets on the ground and in the clothing of claimed dead persons in the room would continue to out gas for some time.

The other point I would make is just how would she or anyone else know that the gas was forty to seventy times more powerful than a human could withstand? What tests were ever done on humans when this product was only used to kill lice and small insects etc.?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am)

Furthermore, the amount of hydrogen cyanide used in the homicidal gas chambers was lethal to humans forty to seventy times over. Because of the intensity of the gas, only a limited amount of it was inhaled by the victims. The remainder was quickly extracted from the chamber by the powerful ventilation system.

The amount of hydrogen cyanide used during the executions can be deduced by the amount of time it supposedly took to kill the inmates. The result of this calculation is that roughly the same concentration is used as in the delousing chambers.

"Because of the intensity of the gas, only a limited amount of it was inhaled by the victims. "

This would definitely be true. Furthermore, cyclon B emits hydrogen cyanide for at least one hour until all of it has evaporated. Thus, more of it is emitted after the inmates are already dead. So how could all of the released hydrogen cyanide be "quickly extracted"?

Cremas IV and V had no ventilation system at all.

The ventilation system in the supposed gas chambers of cremas II and III were slightly less powerful than the ventilation system in the adjoining undressing room. Furthermore, the intake pipes of the ventilation system were positioned on the floor level such that they would have been clogged by a person falling to the floor next to the intake resulting in a break down of the ventillation system.

Finally, the emitted cyclon B is trapped underneath and between the corpses in the gas chamber. Thus, a quick ventilation of the gas chambers was not possible no matter how strong the installed ventilation system is.

All of this is meticulously explained in this video by Germar Rudolf:

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... =144#watch

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:18 am)

[quote][/quote]the intake pipes of the ventilation system were positioned on the floor level such that they would have been clogged by a person falling to the floor next to the intake resulting in a break down of the ventillation system.

Partly true. Exhaust was instead at floor level and intake at the ceiling which is correct for a morgue.

However, for a gas lighter than air such as HCN, a chamber ventilation system should exhaust at the ceiling where the gas flow naturally. Not to mention that the warmer air is easier to exhaust at this level.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 am)

Marley775 wrote:
the intake pipes of the ventilation system were positioned on the floor level such that they would have been clogged by a person falling to the floor next to the intake resulting in a break down of the ventillation system.

Partly true. Exhaust was instead at floor level and intake at the ceiling which is correct for a morgue.

However, for a gas lighter than air such as HCN, a chamber ventilation system should exhaust at the ceiling where the gas flow naturally. Not to mention that the warmer air is easier to exhaust at this level.

You cannot exhaust the gas through the ceiling without having a working intake and exhaust. By pumping air out of the chamber, the pressure in the chamber drops and finally prevents further ventilation of the chamber. An intake prevents the pressure drop. Therefore, any working ventilation system must comprise both a working intake as well as well as an exhaust. Insofar it is immaterial, whether the floor level opening was an exhaust or intake.

HCN is not far lighter than air. It doesn't concentrate on the ceiling but rather spreads uniformly all through the chamber. This is also found in the famous Rudolf report.

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:47 am)

«You cannot exhaust the gas through the ceiling without having a working intake and exhaust»

I never said the contrary. However, I pointed out that you said that intake was at the floor level which is false.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 pm)

"I never said the contrary. However, I pointed out that you said that intake was at the floor level which is false."

O.K. Point taken.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm)

Marley775 wrote:«You cannot exhaust the gas through the ceiling without having a working intake and exhaust»

I never said the contrary. However, I pointed out that you said that intake was at the floor level which is false.

The ventilation was quite low, just above floor level where the claimed massive pile of 2000 corpses would have easily blocked any ventilation:
This system presented yet another difficulty. The poison gas had to exit through holes, located just above the floor, which led to a "ventilation conduit" (Entlüftungskanal). the welter of corpses brought about by the gassing might easily have obstructed these little holes, so that the ventilation would have become difficult or impossible.
source:
Neither Trace nor Proof
The Seven Auschwitz 'Gassing' Sites According to Jean-Claude Pressac

https://codoh.com/library/document/2326/?lang=en

For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

even more, such as:
How could the daily ventilation process have been carried out just twenty meters away from the windows of the SS hospital?
That and more about ventilation and the impossibility of the 'gas chambers' at:
Auschwitz: Technique & Operation of the Gas Chambers (II)
https://codoh.com/library/document/2330/?lang=en

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 5 days ago (Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:28 pm)

"The ventilation was quite low, just above floor level where the claimed massive pile of 2000 corpses would have easily blocked any ventilation:"

That's the point that I was making. Please forgive me for stating that it was the intake, when indeed it was the exhaust. Alright?

mark_gr

Postby mark_gr » 6 days 4 hours ago (Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm)

What's so important whether or not the exhaust should have been at the top or bottom?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 days 1 hour ago (Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 pm)

Being on the bottom & covered by alleged piles of corpses would have prevented any alleged exhaust after each alleged batch.

I do suggest that you read this:

For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
search.php?keywords=model&t=10798&sf=msgonly

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged supremacist Jews demand censorship.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
Only liars demand censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 5 days 23 hours ago (Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 pm)

mark_gr,

What's so important whether or not the exhaust should have been at the top or bottom?

The main point is that the lower ventilation system would have been blocked by corpses at floor level as other said. But the ventilation arrangement is also important to underline because there is a difference in the way air flow between gas chambers and morgues.

I only found this. It is a quote from J-C Pressac in Mattogno's book, Auschwitz The case for sanity, p.47. I am not sure of Pressac's source that determine the ventilation arrangement of Leichenkeller 1, but I think it's from Huta sheet 13a , Technique and operation of the gas chambers, P.322 where we can see the ventilation openings with some text in German beside.

Mattogno on Pressac's statement:

In his opinion the arrangement was unsuitable for a homicidal gas chamber, because it had the aeration section near the ceiling and the de-aeration near the floor

he states that “the SS wanted to find out whether the capacity of the ventilation for Leichenkeller 1 would have compensated its original arrangement, with the aeration on top and the de-aeration down below, as in a morgue, whereas a gas chamber would have required the reverse, an aeration below and a de-aeration above” (1993, p. 71f.).

Aeration= intake
De-aeration=exhaust

Leichenkeller 1 (alleged gas chamber) also had a capacity of 8.48 air exchanges per hour, while the alleged undressing room (Leichenkeller 2) had a superior capacity with 11.

Disinfestation facilies such as BW5 rooms had up to 72 air exchanges per hour. Auschwitz-TCFS, p.48.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”