Glass Windows and "Homicidal Gas Chambers"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
James Dow

Glass Windows and "Homicidal Gas Chambers"

Postby James Dow » 2 months 1 week ago (Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:18 pm)

So I understand that glass windows were used in "homicidal gas chambers". Aside from prisoners breaking the glass, would there be any other issues with using glass as part of the "homicidal gas chamber"?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -Voltaire

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Glass Windows and "Homicidal Gas Chambers"

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:47 am)

James Dow wrote:So I understand that glass windows were used in "homicidal gas chambers". Aside from prisoners breaking the glass, would there be any other issues with using glass as part of the "homicidal gas chamber"?

As I understand it the real issue with some, perhaps all, of the doors was that they opened inwards, thus if bodies were on the floor behind the door access would be nigh on impossible.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:37 am)

James Dow wrote:
So I understand that glass windows were used in "homicidal gas chambers". Aside from prisoners breaking the glass, would there be any other issues with using glass as part of the "homicidal gas chamber"?

As I understand it the real issue with some, perhaps all, of the doors was that they opened inwards, thus if bodies were on the floor behind the door access would be nigh on impossible.
Of course that would be an issue. What I mean is, would a glass door, aside from being broken down by a "panicking mob" in a "gas homicidal gaschamber" be an issue?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:17 pm)

For myself, the flimsiness of the door is the biggest problem.

A 15 year old boy facing death would easily kick that door down.
A weak skinny man facing death would crash through that door like a wet paper bag.

The fact that it had a glass pane is irrelevant, in my opinion.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 pm)

Dresden,

The wooden door shown in your photo didnt gives a direct acces to the morgue of Krema 1 during WW2. The Poles removed the wash room wall to enlarge the alleged gas chamber to impress a gullible public. That being said, we can guess that the wash room door which gives acces to the morgue was the same type as the vestibule.

http://imgur.com/XsU5bCm

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:29 pm)

Here we go, 'some escaped through an Auschwitz gas chamber window'.

Source, a must read:
How to Escape from a Homicidal Gas Chamber - In an Even Easier Way
By Thomas Kues
https://codoh.com/library/document/4404/?lang=en
However, I have recently found out that there are recorded cases of even more cunning gas chamber escapes. Unfortunately we don't have any names, but we know that there were more than one of them, and that they were female (clearly not ladies prone to panic and hysterics but levelheaded and very resourceful members of the fair sex). In her book Den Livsfarliga Glömskan ("The Fatal Forgetfulness", Brombergs, Stockholm 1986) Inga Gottfarb, a Swedish-Jewish writer and Zionist activist (an active member of the Swedish Committee Against Anti-Semitism) quotes from a report sent by her to the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee in New York "in mid-May 1945" concerning the reception of female former concentration camp inmates in the Swedish city of Malmö on April 29 the same year (pp. 162-163):

«Många hade varit i Auschwitz, hade "gasnummer" intatuerade på sina armar. Några hade lyckats ta sig ut ur gaskammaren genom ett fönster».

Translation:

«Many had been in Auschwitz and had "gas numbers" tattooed on their arms. Some had managed to escape from the gas chamber through a window».

- Hannover

Mention this absurdity in many countries of Europe and you will go to jail.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”