Katie Couric vs President Ahmadinejad / uses photo of Allied atrocity

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Katie Couric vs President Ahmadinejad / uses photo of Allied atrocity

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 pm)

At the 0:07 mark, Katie Couric says
I have some photos. These are dead bodies from a German concentration camp taken by the Associated Press.
I have searched and searched for the photo in question, and have not found it. Does anyone know where this photo originates? It is claimed by her to have been taked by the Associated Press.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Katie Couric vs President Ahmadinejad

Postby Dresden » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:02 pm)

I'm not sure where the picture was taken, or what it represents.

It looks like about 25 or 30 bodies ..... I don't think it proves a 'holocaust'.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:52 am)

- That's it? That's her best effort for a storyline that alleges '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers?

- Who knows if they are even Jews?

- Who knows the date or location?

- There was war on, plus a lot of civilians were killed by the Allies, recall the attempt to cover up the Allied massacre of civilians at Nordhausen by blaming it on the Germans?

- Recall the attempts by the Soviets to pin their Katyn mass atrocity on the Germans.

- It has that superimposed look like communist / Zionist fakes.

- Why is there no excavation of the claimed site?

- Why is the picture so small & distant?

- Where else can we see this 'photo?

- What is the source of the 'photo' / provenance?

- Why would the Germans allow such a picture in the first place if it actually depicted a massive war crime, the 'holocaust' was supposedly top secret?

- Couric's mother was a Jew, her husband is a jew. Shocking, I know,

Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:45 am)

- That's it? That's her best effort for a storyline that alleges '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers?

- Who knows if they are even Jews?

- Who knows the date or location?

- There was war on, plus a lot of civilians were killed by the Allies, recall the attempt to cover up the Allied massacre of civilians at Nordhausen by blaming it on the Germans?

- Recall the attempts by the Soviets to pin their Katyn mass atrocity on the Germans.

- It has that superimposed look like communist / Zionist fakes.

- Why is there no excavation of the claimed site?

- Why is the picture so small & distant?

- Where else can we see this 'photo?

- What is the source of the 'photo' / provenance?

- Why would the Germans allow such a picture in the first place if it actually depicted a massive war crime, the 'holocaust' was supposedly top secret?

- Couric's mother was a Jew, her husband is a jew. Shocking, I know,

Hannover
Those are many good points. She and other rich and powerful people are apparently the only ones who have access to this photo, and well, we just have to take their word for it that it -

1. Was taken by the Associated Press (by whom and when?)

2. Was taken in Germany (in what part?)

3. It proves the "holocaust" (and don't you DARE do research into it)
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:47 pm)

Hi JLAD,

It's Nordhausen. See:
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1056832

The crazy truth is that it's possible that the dead in this photo were killed by Americans:
A few days before the recuperation camp was liberated, it was bombed by American planes and around 1500 prisoners were killed. There were other prisoners who had died of tuberculosis or typhus and when the liberators arrived, there were around 3,000 unburied bodies and around 700 sick and dying prisoners who had been left behind when the camp was evacuated.
SOURCE: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/RitchieBoys.html

'Furtherglory' has better articles on Nordhausen than the one quoted above, but that's all I could find since I'm tired. She is a real authority on these camps. From other parts of this article, it is explained that these are likely people who died of typhus and tuberculosis, whereas the 1,500 camp inmates killed by Americans were blown apart so bad, their bodies couldn't be used for these photos.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:39 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Hi JLAD,

It's Nordhausen. See:
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1056832

It doesn't load the picture right now, but one can get it via google.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=https ... Y2oJpNolSM:

And it seems to be the same.
Note the text from the web site:
The original caption reads "German civilians remove the bodies of the massacred at the murder camp. The Military Government officer at Nordhausen, Major David Paulette of Farmville, Virginia, ordered the bourgemeister to round up 600 men to dig graves for the 2,500 slain political prisoners and bury them. Polish survivors, however, would not permit the Germans to touch their dead."

It's clear what they try to insinuate. But we now know for fact that they were actually killed by the Allies via bombings.

And nobody, no professional historians, calls the woman out on it and corrects her?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:35 pm)

Here is the picture:

German civilians bring corpses from the Nordhausen concentration camp to a nearby burial site.

The original caption reads "German civilians remove the bodies of the massacred at the murder camp. The Military Government officer at Nordhausen, Major David Paulette of Farmville, Virginia, ordered the bourgemeister to round up 600 men to dig graves for the 2,500 slain political prisoners and bury them. Polish survivors, however, would not permit the Germans to touch their dead."
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:45 pm)

Well lads, we shot down Katie Couric's lie. Nordhausen photo indeed. Nice work.
This Katie Couric rather seems like what is called a 'ditz'.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Katie Couric vs President Ahmadinejad / uses photo of Allied atrocity

Postby Dresden » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:24 pm)

Breker wrote:Well lads, we shot down Katie Couric's lie. Nordhausen photo indeed. Nice work.
This Katie Couric rather seems like what is called a 'ditz'.
B.

Or Bimbo.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:23 am)

Ahmadinejad didn't have a great answer for her. There have been some admirable, brave figures who have got media attention (and persecution) for denying the holocaust, but often they don't the best answers to some of this bogus evidence.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Ahmadinejad didn't have a great answer for her. There have been some admirable, brave figures who have got media attention (and persecution) for denying the holocaust, but often they don't the best answers to some of this bogus evidence.

I notice that her facebook page and her .com presence do not have contact facilities.
http://katiecouric.com/

So what address can we write to her to advise her of her innocent error?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:01 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Ahmadinejad didn't have a great answer for her. There have been some admirable, brave figures who have got media attention (and persecution) for denying the holocaust, but often they don't the best answers to some of this bogus evidence.

And ordinary people commonly don't know how to react to 'shock photos' in the first place. So applicable or not, they are useful to force through a message. Ironically those using the tactics are the first to get into "denial mode", when shock photos are used against "their side". Well, the thing isn't which 'side' one is on, but what the empirical facts of a matter are.

Even if the pictures weren't of people killed by Allied forces, but of people that died in the Western concentration camps, it still would be no proof for the orthodox Holocaust position. This is because the orthodox Holocaust position doesn't claim that the death in Western camps during the first month of 1945 wasn't due to any extermination program, but due to deteriorating conditions as result of the war and a collapsing Germany at the time. That such pictures are still used by promoters of the Holocaust narrative, shows that they aren't working in a serious manner with the evidence, but try to push an agenda through.

borjastick wrote:....
I notice that her facebook page and her .com presence do not have contact facilities.

There is a "Keep Up with Katie" at the bottom of the page. No idea how helpful this is though, one can also tweet or comment on social media. What would you tell her, if that info came to her.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:03 am)

Hektor, I am not on much social media but I saw on her FB page that there wasn't a comment or message section. The walls are up me thinks. What would I tell her? The truth about that picture and its meaning.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 am)

borjastick wrote:Hektor, I am not on much social media but I saw on her FB page that there wasn't a comment or message section. The walls are up me thinks. What would I tell her? The truth about that picture and its meaning.

As far as I can see, one can comment on her recent posts there. One can upload the picture(s) and point out on the page what the real story behind the picture is.
https://web.facebook.com/katiecouric/
To be effective on social media one needs to know the rules and use them. Question to me would be:
- When does most of her audience look at the posts.
- Which posts are expropriate to be used (one needs to wait for a new one)

I'd wait to see a post, posted when it's morning in the US. Not sure, when she's Holocausting again. But one could try to chip in, when a post is about a remotely related subject. She gets 100s of shares on some of the posts. So expect to be able to reach a couple of thousand people with a message. To ensure that it stays on, one has to be very polite and not confrontational. I don't expect a response from her, but other visitors will probably reply with sometimes quite vile attacks, something one needs to avoid to give in to.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 months 6 days ago (Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:48 pm)

borjastick wrote:

Here you go, borjastick:

There is a "message" tab on her "Fan Page" on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Katie-Couric-F ... 539385202/

There is also an anti-Katie Couric page on Facebook, called "Katie Couric the Untrustworthy":

https://www.facebook.com/KatieCouricTheUntrustworthy/

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”