SS General Otto Ohlendorf's confession/recantation

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

SS General Otto Ohlendorf's confession/recantation

Postby David » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:06 pm)

SS General Otto Ohlendorf of Einsatzgruppe D, said little girls and boys were killed by rifle fire and gas vans.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/project ... imony.html

I refer the above individual to the following:

"THE TRIBUNAL (Gen. Niktchenko): And in what category did you consider the children? For what reason were the children massacred?

OHLENDORF: The order was that the Jewish population should be totally exterminated.

THE TRIBUNAL (Gen. Niktchenko): Including the children?

OHLENDORF: Yes.

THE TRIBUNAL (Gen. Niktchenko): Were all the Jewish children murdered?

OHLENDORF: Yes."

As already stated by an extermination skeptic at another site, Ohlendorf recanted.

Comments invited about evidence of his supposed recantation.

-D

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:52 pm)

I wonder what shape Ohlendorf was in when they obtained this confession. I'm always skeptic about Nuremberg-confessions. What evidence are you refering to?
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:52 pm)

Hi David.

After reading this forum, aren't you at least a little skeptic about the standard story?

Do you still think that revisionism is neo-nazi crackpotism?

Don't you feel somewhat that there's a lot you've been lied about?

Thanks

Juan

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:55 pm)

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/project ... trials.htm

Nüremberg gets adequate company:

Trial of Socrates
(399 B.C.)

Trial of Jesus
(30 A. D.)

Trial of
Galileo (1633)

Salem Witchcraft
Trials (1692)

To name a few

FW

Postby FW » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:16 pm)

That these shootings took place was taken as fact by the NMT by taking judicial notice. For Oehlendorf to challenge the "facts" would have proved fatal. The defence strategy was to appeal to German legal principles by which they could not be held responsible for obeying orders - they even asked, failing that, to be tried under the Soviet penal code because it was based on German principles. Ohlendorf says that he himself did not witness those kinds of shootings - I think he saw a group of partisans being executed (have to check) - so he does not even know himself whether these things are true or not. I suspect he did know that it was codswallop but could not say so for this would have destroyed the defence strategy. Denying that these things happened was not an option open to the "defendants".

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:14 pm)

In his later, 1948 trial, Ohlendorf changed his story.

- He never mentioned killing children.

- He placed a much more limited shooting in context of the war; fighting against illegal, non-uniformed combatant partisan guerillas (today called 'terrorists').

- He didn't know anything about supposed gas vans.

- Insinuated that his affidavit was one of many taken over 2 1/2 years captivity and interrogation (which is in itself a form of torture) and he was scarcely responsible for its contents.

- Judge Mussmano held him to his prior affidavit, just as elsewhere Mussmano ostentatiously pointed out that the judgements of the IMT, that the Einsatzgruppen had killed supposedly 2 million, could be upheld if he (Mussmano) chose to do so.

His real feelings about the maltreatment, intimidation, and consequent surrender to whatever the prosecution demanded was well expressed in his closing statement:
I have been now in the Palace of Justice in Nuernberg for 2.5 years. What I have seen here of life as a spiritual force, in these 2.5 years in Nuernberg, has increased my fear. Human beings who under normal conditions were decent citizens of their country were deprived of their basic conception of law, custom, and morals by the power of the victors.
The fact that they were deprived of their conceptions which in the place of the lost religious values had given to the majority of human beings moral and ethical support, and the fact that the life which they led justified by those conceptions was now called criminal, made them give up their human dignity, which they should never have done. While they waited for the verdict which was really announced beforehand, when the victorious powers had condemned their basic conception of life, the march of history did not stop, which in its consequences for the peoples concerned put the powers on the judges' bench in the wrong before their own verdicts.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:33 pm)

I think it's clear how reliable the testimony at the IMT was/is...
David wrote:...As already stated by an extermination skeptic at another site, Ohlendorf recanted.

Comments invited about evidence of his supposed recantation.
... How ever I'd be interested in the exact text of his recantation as well! Any links?

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:54 pm)

If this were remotely the case then there would not be any 'holocaust survivors'. The thousands upon thousands of 'survivors' were all children at the time. Ya just gotta laugh.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:13 pm)

Kiwichap wrote:

If this were remotely the case then there would not be any 'holocaust survivors'. The thousands upon thousands of 'survivors' were all children at the time. Ya just gotta laugh.

Let's not get carried away. Of course Ohlendorf was not suggesting that all the jewish children were murdered in all of Europe, for example - but only those in one group.

Ohlendorf's testimony is useless in any case because there is no evidence for what he confessed. If it was true may I ask where are the "gas vans" and all these murdered children, surely bodies can't just disappear in the atmosphere without leaving one bit of trace.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:46 pm)

Haldan
Let's not get carried away. Of course Ohlendorf was not suggesting that all the jewish children were murdered in all of Europe, for example - but only those in one group.

Perhaps I should have quoted more.

OHLENDORF: The order was that the Jewish population should be totally exterminated.

THE TRIBUNAL (Gen. Niktchenko): Including the children?

OHLENDORF: Yes.

You see Haldan, if the Jewish population was to be exterminated anywhere, then it was going on everywhere. Like I said. "If this were remotely the case then there would not be any 'holocaust survivors'. The thousands upon thousands of 'survivors' were all children at the time. Ya just gotta laugh.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:19 pm)

Hektor wrote:How ever I'd be interested in the exact text of his recantation as well! Any links?

Testimony of Otto Ohlendorf
http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/Einsa ... xamination

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:15 pm)

»At the IMT, when other people were on trial, Ohlendorf had appeared as a prosecution witness and had testified in agreement with the extermination claims.[361] He testified that he had received oral orders to add extermination of Jews to his activities, that gasmobiles were used to exterminate women and children, that document 501-PS was authentic (Becker's letter), and that the Wehrmacht was implicated in these things. Thus, this charge regarding the Einsatzgruppen was part of the IMT judgment, which even stated that Ohlendorf exterminated Jews with group D.[362] As we have seen, these statements in the judgment constituted "proof of the facts stated" when Ohlendorf, no doubt contrary to his expectations, was put on trial as the principal defendant in Case 9. In view of the legal constraints involved here, nobody's position could have been more hopeless than Ohlendorf's at his own trial.
Ohlendorf's NMT testimony was simply contradictory; he was stuck with his IMT testimony, which the prosecution was mindful of holding him to, but he tried to squirm out anyway, and the result was a story having no coherency whatever.[363] He retracted his earlier statement that there had been specific extermination orders, but under cross examination he said that he was killing all Jews and gypsies anyway, but that this was just an anti-partisan operation, not part of a program to exterminate all Jews and gypsies on racial or religious grounds. However, the total number of persons of all categories executed by group D during his year in Russia was only 40,000, and not the 90,000 that he had testified to at the IMT and which the NMT prosecutor attempted to hold him to. Either figure, of course, especially the former, makes some sense, if the executions were only in connection with anti-partisan measure, but make no sense at all if one is supposed to be executing all Jews and gypsies at the same time, including women and children.«

Quoted from:
Arthur R. Butz: “The Hoax of the Twentieth Century” http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/thottc/10.html

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:46 am)

Bergmann wrote:
Hektor wrote:How ever I'd be interested in the exact text of his recantation as well! Any links?

Testimony of Otto Ohlendorf
http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/Einsa ... xamination
Thanks I found:
Q. Did you know about plans or directives which had as their goal the extermination on racial and religious grounds?

A. I expressly assure you that I neither knew of such plans nor was I called on to cooperate in any such plans. Lieutenant General [Obergruppenfuehrer] Bach-Zelewski testified during the big trial [before the International Military Tribunal] that the Reich Leader SS in a secret conference of all lieutenant generals made known that the goal was to exterminate thirty million Slavs. I repeat that I was neither given such an order nor was there even the slightest hint, given to me that such plans or goals existed for the Russian campaign. This is not only true for the Slavs but this is also true for the Jews. I know that in the years of 1938, 1939 and 1940, no extermination plans existed, but on the contrary, with the aid of Heydrich and by cooperation with Jewish organizations, emigration programs from Germany and Austria were arranged; financial funds even were raised in order to help aid the poorer Jews to make this emigration possible.
Is this what is meant by "recantation"?! Or are there other more revealing statements?

I would be interested were Ohlendorf actually says that he was tortured:

...Ohlendorf was one of those subjected to the torture described earlier, and in his affidavit of November 5th, 1945 he was "persuaded" to confess that 90,000 Jews had been killed under his command alone. Ohlendorf did not come to trial until 1948, long after the main Nuremberg Trial, and by that time he was insisting that his earlier statement had been extracted from him under torture. In...
http://www.radioislam.org/historia/really/05.htm

and also
Ohlendorf did not come on trial until 1948, long after the main Nuremberg trial, and by that time he was insisting that his earlier statement had been extorted from him by torture. In his principal speech before the 1948 tribunal, Ohlendorf denounced Philip Auerbach, the Jewish attorney-general of the Bavarian State Office for Restitution, who had recently stated that he was seeking compensation for his "eleven million Jews" who had suffered in concentration camps. Ohlendorf scornfully stated that "not the minutest part" of the people for whom Auerbach was seeking compensation had even seen a concentration camp. Ohlendorf lived to see Auerbach convicted of embezzlement and fraud before his own execution finally took place in 1951.

Ohlendorf explained to the tribunal that his formations often had to take energetic action to prevent massacres of Jews organized by local people in Russia behind the German front. He denied that all the Einsatzgruppen ever employed in the war on the eastern front inflicted one quarter of the casualties claimed by the prosecution, and he insisted that the illegal partisan warfare in the USSR had taken a much higher toll of lives -- the Soviets boasted of 500,000 -- from the regular German army.
http://www.ihr.org/books/hoggan/12.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:54 am)

Hektor says:
I would be interested were Ohlendorf actually says that he was tortured:

We can only wonder why Hektor ignores this from Ohlendorf:
I have been now in the Palace of Justice in Nuernberg for 2.5 years. What I have seen here of life as a spiritual force, in these 2.5 years in Nuernberg, has increased my fear. Human beings who under normal conditions were decent citizens of their country were deprived of their basic conception of law, custom, and morals by the power of the victors.
The fact that they were deprived of their conceptions which in the place of the lost religious values had given to the majority of human beings moral and ethical support, and the fact that the life which they led justified by those conceptions was now called criminal, made them give up their human dignity, which they should never have done. While they waited for the verdict which was really announced beforehand, when the victorious powers had condemned their basic conception of life, the march of history did not stop, which in its consequences for the peoples concerned put the powers on the judges' bench in the wrong before their own verdicts.

I also challenge Hektor to show us any physical evidence for the alleged 1-2,000,000 Jews supposedly shot into pits. Show us mass graves that are claimed, but never shown.

Claimed shooting and mass grave sites:

Since the judeo-supremacist lie about mass-shootings-into-pits go as high as 2,000,000. I ask, is that:

100 graves of 20,000?

200 graves of 10,000?

400 graves of 5,000?

500 graves of 4,000?

1000 graves of 2000?

2000 graves of 1000?

Not one mass grave can be shown to support the 'holocaust' claims. Not a single one.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:03 pm)

This is impressive. A detailled map - but no grave dug up. Although it has to be simple:

On the map are around 50 sites.
Following Adam Riese 2,000,000 / 50 = 40,000.
The average number of dead bodies of the graves is 40,000.

They tell us the Germans dug up the graves and burned the bodies. That means that there have to be average 11,000,000 teeth on each site.

But there is nothing to find?
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”