Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Deitrich

Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 pm)

I am dedicated to the mission of the collapse of the Holocaust Myth. I seek to form a revisionist base on facebook, codoh or elsewhere and a core from where we can group and regroup, coordinate our efforts in a disciplined manner and launch the required campaigns against the necessary targets. Please read the formula draft (which is incomplete and would like to discuss) carefully in order to acheive this objective.

Discussion around this objective and debate/discussion around revisionist-revisionist issues is allowed but NO "exterminationist" activity should be tolerated. This is also not a place for "believers". The battle against the holocaust myth is not a scholarly “debate” at all- there actually is no debate- it is a war. A war with partisans, reprisals, blockades, the lot. The debate is over, there is no academic dispute the myth is a lie- the challenge now lies in the transference of these important realities from the knowledgable few to the majority masses in the face of totalitarian control of media and extreme censorship. The only “debate” is regarding details from revisionist-revisionist.

The site "Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust" (CODOH) is the centre for disease control. It links the online handbooks which are the foundational tomes of the movement, and contains the online library- the largest collection of scholarly articles for use. It also contains a revisionist forum. The tactic for those at the forum is to try to get people to go there to learn and discuss. This is wrong. Ordinary people will not go to such a forum who believe in the myth. And those that do and believe in the myth view it as a conspiracy site. In fact the only people who will go there generally to debate revisionists are deliberate liars/shill jobs- and only of web level quality (such as the controversies crowd on occasion) and never a "serious" professor. The myth cannot and will not be collapsed in this manner.

The ONLY way the myth can be collapsed- is to go to "the street". That is to say- to take the fight to their home ground in full public view with maximum exposure everywhere the issue arises.
Today, of all the media- social media is the most prevalent interactive mass commmunication method by far and is the source of where most people get their information from also. And facebook is by far the most prominent social media platform. Therefore it is for this reason that "facebook" should form the focus of our efforts.
The following represent the most valuable “military” targets on facebook where efforts should be concentrated on...
(a) The official Holocaust museum's: Auschwitz musuem, USHMM etc
(b) Other un-official holocaust sites with public view and high traffic (Holocaust Social Archive etc)
(c) "History" sites
(d) "War" sites
(e) "Fact" sites

^In this order. The holocaust sites are the source of the propaganda and form the core the other 3 are in decending order of importance on the basis of the number and demographic of people involved.

We should aim to combat the propaganda in full public view of as much traffic as possible on the sites where a majority of ordinary people have on their newsfeed for maximum exposure. Our primary strategy is as follows...
Our forces should consist unoffically of a core of "officers" supported by a body of "soldiers". An officer needs to be adept with the holocaust myth having read all or most of the handbooks and seen all the official films and be able to access and link these as well as utilise the codoh library and other resources of repute to link into their answers. They need to be able to write well, to address the propaganda and refute posted articles in exhaustive and scholarly manner.
In the process of providing a comprehensive response to all articles, they will have provided multiple links to the holocaust handbooks and other relevant links, where interested persons may not only be able to reference these and go to the back of the book to see the sources, but also may be interested enough to read the whole book- and seek others in the series- from which stage the conversion rate is of course 100%.

In this way, over time, a single site such as a museum will have every propaganda article corrupted with atleast one comprehensive response sourced to the tools to demolish the myth. If applied across the board to more and more sites as detailed above in importance, perhaps to nearly all- then we cover most of the globe.
The number of people actually reading our responses and then going to source need not be very large. It only needs to capture an audience larger than natural birthrate to eventually succeed and a small percent still more in order to accelerate collapse. This is because every liberation is one less believer and potential misguided misinformer and henceforth assists also in liberation further whether passively or actively.
The object is to draw as many people to the attention that the narrative is a lie and get them to read the holocaust handbooks etc as possible. By completely littering all public high traffic sites with them constantly and everywhere relevant.

The problem, obviously, is unlike at codoh, the international censor/public persecution for doing so publically, facebook censorship and site censorship is a seemingly insurmountable issue. Which is why the theatre must be approached like a war and our forces and efforts conducted like a military branch. Discipline is all important and the following conduct must be observed...
(a) Exemplary behaviour must be observed in all responses- no ad homenim attacks whether baited or not should be issued in responses.
(b) You must never attack the central premise, or directly call a figure or scenario a lie, information must be presented to collapse the lie, but it must be left to the mind of the reader to reach that conclusion for themselves.
(c) You are not there to "tell" people what to think. You are there to "help" them through an underhanded approach. You are in a superior position to them mentally and whether a highly indoctrinated Jew or Pole, or just an average social justice warrior is no different- they must be considered a "patient", but not be patronised either to any extent. Nor can the museum or site admin be ridiculed. The objective is to win the war not self glorification or attacking those who believe or defeating deliberate liars. You are to be seen to be "empathic" at all times on the issue.
(d) Most importantly- all main responses should be copied to the main site for review of others and for reproduction later (see below). An index should be entered into a public file attached to our forum also for reasons also explained below.
(e) NO racist, religious inflammation. Only reliable source material (such as holocaust handbooks) should be used. Absence of political discussion is preferable.

Empathy is what will bring the myth down- people do not respond to having their ideas assaulted in a direct way, nor do they respond to being told or abused or pushes. When pushed they push back, particularly when emotions are concerned. Regardless of the anger the myth stirs in us we must present a caring front at all times to those who believe- and even superficially for those who are there to lie for the benefit of onlookers and longevity.

Nevertheless, despite the best behavioural efforts, the central posts will be identified as "denial", or "incitement" and deleted and the poster banned in many cases. For this reason "officers" will quickly become unable to post responses themselves. Therefore a large body of "soldiers" is required.

The role of the "soldier" is to post the responses of the officer (authors) where they cannot, and repost those of "killed" soldiers (i.e. those deleted and banned). This is why it is important to copy the responses to the base of operations (the forum) not merely for our review but also for recopy (personal copies are also encouraged). And it is also why it is important to maintain an index for all of us. This is because each time a combatant is eliminated- all posts made to that forum are also eliminated. And need to be replaced by their replacement. And so an index of the responses needing to be replaced is essential to facilitate this effort quickly as well as the text to be copied and posted obviously available.

Both the soldiers and the officers should try to refrain from engagement in discussion or debate on sub-thread's or even on their own thread. There will be a highly controversial case where deliberate propagandists will either..
(a) try to challenge your points with shill points and force a debate and try to force you into a hard "denier" stance whereby you are exposed to deletion- this is the toughest challenge to overcome and needs to be assessed on a case basis for mode of operation.
(b) try to flush the soldier and any readership to shill sites for answers/arguments- another problematic issue because explaining the reasons why this is bollocks although clear and irrefutable in content exposes the post to deletion.
(c) direct indentification of posts as "denial" and calls for banning. These also must be handled with care.

^In any of the above cases we should aim to defuse the situation as necessary on a case basis. Mistakes will no doubt be made but we should not be discouraged.

Sub thread commentary and discussion should consist of underhanded needling or objective responses free of inflammatory remark in order to minimise reporting and removal of threads and reprisals. Main thread responses should form the initial core of our efforts- if the forces become large enough we could form a seperate task force for subthread activity as well. The larger the forces we can accrue to this great task- the more complete coverage of every thread on every article on every site we can achive until the anti-biotics has surrounded the disease in all vectors. A seperate index for sub thread responses should be maintained where they have sufficient substance and worth reporducing.
Please offer thoughts, criticism, expansion etc.

Kind regards.

May this disgusting myth break!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Hektor » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:59 am)

The ONLY way the myth can be collapsed- is to go to "the street". That is to say- to take the fight to their home ground in full public view with maximum exposure everywhere the issue arises.

I'm not sure, whether I get you correctly there.
To solve a problem, you need to start "on top" not on the ground. What happens on the ground, follows from what has happened somewhere on "the top" or "in the middle". The run of the middle underling isn't really that interested in history. It's a side issue for him. Those interested are your 10% of people that are interested in intellectual subject. The rest follows suit anyway. If you want to reach the masses, you'd need to have a good movie. Good movies are made by "the top" again.

I think there is two issues one can use:
1.) Pointing out the discrepancies in the story line.
2.) Pointing out the persecution of Revisionists.
But one also has to be able to put out a correct narrative.

Spamming social media won't do the trick. But it can be part of the campaign. It needs to be done rightly.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am)

I think one of the points to consider is this; How deep is the lie?

Sounds like a Bee Gees song but I'm talking about those in power who know the truth. Knowledge at very senior levels of government across the world that the holocaust as we know it is a big fat lie.

Is it known at head of state and senior govt. levels but not mentioned?

If so why are they so afraid of telling the truth?

Or perhaps all those at the top don't know and aren't that bothered about truth.

Churchill, Nixon, Kennedy, Thatcher, De Gaul, Putin, Trump et al. Is it really possible all these know the truth but dare not say? Didn't Nixon despise the jews?

Maybe they know but are genuinely fearful for the jews if the truth gets out.

The point I'm making is that it all comes from the top in governments, media and education after all where did we all first hear about the holocaust, at school.

The work revisionists do is invaluable in knocking down the walls of the myth and it's working. In the ten years since I got involved I can honestly say there has been a revolution in numbers of average Joe Public who knows it's all a lie and they all tell someone and push the story further. We are getting there and bringing this myth down isn't far off, me thinks.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:28 am)

Something needs to be done, for sure. But cowards hiding behind their keyboards are not going to do it. I've tried :).

The internet is already full of deniers. It isn't doing a damned bit of good anywhere but on the internet on the few places we are not blocked, and it's getting worse quickly, i.e. the Jews are going after denial on the internet and YouTube is already heavily censored, Google, Amazon, etc.

We need an organization, with members, with chapters, that takes it to the street literally.

I'm thinking places like holohoax museums should be leafleted, that is, a person could stand outside the entrance handing out leaflets. It would probably be better for this person to be a paid agent, not a member of the organization.

But the organization has to stand behind the leaflets, and has to have some identified members/spokepersons.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:36 am)

Deitrich wrote:
The ONLY way the myth can be collapsed- is to go to “the street”. That is to say- to take the fight to their home ground in full public view with maximum exposure everywhere the issue arises.
In countries where “denial” is legal, I can think of several ways of gaining converts to our position. 1. Hold up a sign and answer questioners. 2. Talk to passerbies. 3. Door to door debates (though this might be a tad invasive). Ideally, reaching people where they are, and showing them that we are normal people I think is also a great way of normalizing our position on the “holocaust”.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 am)

Hektor wrote:I'm not sure, whether I get you correctly there.
To solve a problem, you need to start "on top" not on the ground. What happens on the ground, follows from what has happened somewhere on "the top" or "in the middle". The run of the middle underling isn't really that interested in history. It's a side issue for him.

And that is what the revisionists have done- they have started on top- first with scientists and historians of the highest critical thinking, doing research, writing scholarly papers, compiling them into text books and accumulating the rest into a library.

Next, there is a revisionist forum, and multimedia people making popularising films.

The strength of the myth, lies in those who are indoctrinated..

(a) those directly affected by the spell
(b) those who do not care about the spell or know anything about it, and cannot see how this issue is so important- the majority.

^ A global pandemic disease which is exactly what the holocaust myth is- cannot be eradicated by immunising the select few who already know. It works by immunising as many people as possible who "don't know".

I have had some promising success in this regard which is why/how I reach the coonclusion that I do in this blueprint.

In order to collapse the myth- you have to reach them. You cannot do that by talking to yourself. You have to beat the censor.

Those interested are your 10% of people that are interested in intellectual subject. The rest follows suit anyway. If you want to reach the masses, you'd need to have a good movie. Good movies are made by "the top" again.

I agree- good movies are made by the top (although "Probing the Holocaust" seems to convert more people I have encountered to beleif in Dacha rather than revision)- but a good movie that nobody can watch it practically useless- they need to be distributed to ordinary people beating the censor

Hektor- you have here championed essentially the position that if the top 10% of interested intelligent people know- then the rest will collapse. On the % figure I agree- 5% would suffice (you can refer to it as tipping point)

Getting to that 5% from the 1/1000 is a monumental effort- it is not easy to convince someone who is intelligent- they in fact put up some of the strongest resistance. And most interested parties have a vested interest in rejecting the reality- both combined is doubly worse.

An ordinary person trusted by peers who is liberated becomes a vector for carrying the antibiotics to others.

In my opinion (and you are free to disagree) the myth will continue until something like this strategy is finally adopted and reaching tipping point will take more than in house knowledge of a few.

This is obviously the tactic- again I support the immunisation analogy and the talking to yourself vs punching through the censor via high organisation (favouring the latter approach).

Your last line is the absolute key here I cannot stress how correct you are. The revisionists publically involved cannot afford to make any mistakes in content or succumb to false information as opposed to the exterminationists who can lie at will and just move onto the next one.

The problem is that MOST by far of the "deniers" on the web- humiliate the revsionists due to the fact they do not know the subject they are talking about- their blunders being upheld as proof of "revisionist lies" (which really don't exist)- likewise racist behaviour (Jew-bashing) and other kinds of ill conduct are also used.

^And this is why disciplined revisionists need to take charge of this role in my opinion.

Spamming social media won't do the trick. But it can be part of the campaign. It needs to be done rightly.[/quote]

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:23 am)

To solve a problem, you need to start "on top" not on the ground. What happens on the ground, follows from what has happened somewhere on "the top" or "in the middle". The run of the middle underling isn't really that interested in history. It's a side issue for him.

And that is what the revisionists have done- they have started on top- first with scientists and historians of the highest critical thinking, doing research, writing scholarly papers, compiling them into text books and accumulating the rest into a library.

Next, there is a revisionist forum, and multimedia people making popularising films.

(b) those who do not care about the spell or know anything about it, and cannot see how this issue is so important- the majority.

^ A global pandemic disease which is exactly what the holocaust myth is- cannot be eradicated by immunising the select few who already know. It works by immunising as many people as possible who "don't know".

I have had some promising success in this regard which is why/how I reach the coonclusion that I do in this blueprint. Wherever such activity has been carried out there has been an influx of awe over how these encounters in public play out- because they are not used to seeing such high quality scholarly work fully referenced to online text books being presented in such a professional fashion- it "spawns" interest in the subject.

In order to collapse the myth- you have to reach them. You cannot do that by talking to yourself. You have to beat the censor.

Those interested are your 10% of people that are interested in intellectual subject. The rest follows suit anyway. If you want to reach the masses, you'd need to have a good movie. Good movies are made by "the top" again.

I agree- good movies are made by the top (although "Probing the Holocaust" seems to convert more people I have encountered to beleif in Dacha rather than revision)- but a good movie that nobody can watch it practically useless- they need to be distributed to ordinary people beating the censor

Hektor- you have here championed essentially the position that if the top 10% of interested intelligent people know- then the rest will collapse. On the % figure I agree- 5% would suffice (you can refer to it as tipping point)

Getting to that 5% from the 1/1000 is a monumental effort- it is not easy to convince someone who is intelligent- they in fact put up some of the strongest resistance. And most interested parties have a vested interest in rejecting the reality- both combined is doubly worse.

An ordinary person trusted by peers who is liberated becomes a vector for carrying the antibiotics to others.

In my opinion (and you are free to disagree) the myth will continue until something like this strategy is finally adopted and reaching tipping point will take more than in house knowledge of a few.

This is obviously the tactic- again I support the immunisation analogy and the talking to yourself vs punching through the censor via high organisation (favouring the latter approach).

Your last line is the absolute key here I cannot stress how correct you are. The revisionists publically involved cannot afford to make any mistakes in content or succumb to false information as opposed to the exterminationists who can lie at will and just move onto the next one.

The problem is that MOST by far of the "deniers" on the web- humiliate the revsionists due to the fact they do not know the subject they are talking about- their blunders being upheld as proof of "revisionist lies" (which really don't exist)- likewise racist behaviour (Jew-bashing) and other kinds of ill conduct are also used.

^And this is why disciplined revisionists need to take charge of this role in my opinion.

Spamming social media won't do the trick. But it can be part of the campaign. It needs to be done rightly.

I think calling this activity "spamming" is a misnomer- "surgical injection" is more the term I would imply- actual spamming to a minimum.

Again- I consider it the only possible way to win.

But I totally agree it needs to be done right- and that is why I have given up trying to convince anybody at other places and came straight to where the most adept revisionists are.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:01 am)

But Dietrich you were talking about doorstepping people and talking to people in public spaces like shopping centres. This is so inefficient, you will reach a tiny amount of people and it will be time consuming beyond belief.

Ask yourself where you heard about revisionism and what you then did to further your knowledge, but then what you did to spread the word.

Ideally what we need is a world leader with clout to publicly denounce the holocaust for what it is. Viktor Orban could be going that way and certainly the Poles have had enough of being blamed and shamed for the holocaust. So there could be some movement there.

We need mass media interest but of course that is fraught with (((control))) issues and illegality in many countries.

Make no mistake we are making massive progress, huge advances in spreading the facts and truth about the myth, but to consider those who still believe as infected with a bug is disrespecting the great mass of public. You will of course come up against many opinions to diminish the revisionist claims such as 'the number isn't important 1m or 6m it still happened' and 'I've seen the films of course it happened', and what happened to me recently 'what happened in Buchenwald and Belsen was the holocaust and nothing will change my opinion on that'.

The internet is the best way to reach people and we must all do our bit asap as controls are being applied. Try commenting on as many pro holocaust films on youtube as I do. Not only do you reach large numbers quickly but it's fun too.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am)

borjastick wrote:But Dietrich you were talking about doorstepping people and talking to people in public spaces like shopping centres. This is so inefficient, you will reach a tiny amount of people and it will be time consuming beyond belief.

Could you please point out to where I said this in any context?? There was a guy who posted that, and I did not think that it favoured a response.

What I actually suggest is reaching the maximum number of people with the least effort- the effort comes in order to maintain that presence.

Ask yourself where you heard about revisionism and what you then did to further your knowledge, but then what you did to spread the word.

I heard about it from social media and then turned to source. And I then set forth through social media in order to tell others (in line exactly with my initial premise which I am not sure you have read considering the first quoted paragraph you wrote (?))

Ideally what we need is a world leader with clout to publicly denounce the holocaust for what it is.

This would be a nice gift of spontaneous collapse ideally.

We need mass media interest but of course that is fraught with (((control))) issues and illegality in many countries.

The entire premise of my blue print is about beating that control issue (by militaristic organisation and unbeatable underground activity) against the largest outlet (facebook) of the largest media influence (social media)

Make no mistake we are making massive progress, huge advances in spreading the facts and truth about the myth,

False. More believers are baptised than liberated. The successes necessary are way too slow because we talk to ourselves and succumb to the censor in my opinion.

but to consider those who still believe as infected with a bug is disrespecting the great mass of public.

Please research "memetics"- the "bug" I refer to, cancer or virus is a "memetic disease"- that is precisely what it is- the holocaust is a memetic virus (a virulent idea) copied from person to person via a vector- and revisionism is the antidote.

I am not suggesting we TELL them they are infected with a disease of the mind- an idea based version of an epidemic virus- but I do not understand how it could be even contested amongst revisionists that that is a precise description of the matter.

You will of course come up against many opinions to diminish the revisionist claims such as 'the number isn't important 1m or 6m it still happened' and 'I've seen the films of course it happened', and what happened to me recently 'what happened in Buchenwald and Belsen was the holocaust and nothing will change my opinion on that'.

These are examples of the memetic disease.

The internet is the best way to reach people and we must all do our bit asap as controls are being applied. Try commenting on as many pro holocaust films on youtube as I do. Not only do you reach large numbers quickly but it's fun too.

I am not interested in "fun" I do not consider the holocaust myth a fun topic at all- I consider it the most disgusting thing some members of the human race have done to another.

You concede the internet is the best way to reach people. I feel obligated to do my bit as I am sure all others who know feel also.

Where you said comment on as many youtube video's as possible though is erronous for the following reasons...

(a) no ordinary people review youtube films comments sections habitually- they DO ALL have the sites I mentioned on facebook and see them daily! The only people present there are believers, liars and deniers. It SEEMS to you that the myth is collapsing based on the fact that more deniers are there than believers- but that's because only someone who had a vested interest in lying, strongly associated with the holocaust or a denier would be present there at all.

(b) YouTube has this base covered because whenever a film is taken by revisionists the comments are swtiched off and blocked- hence it stands uncontested- until the museum's, fact sites, history sites etc on facebook shut down all comments (which would signify strongly they can't stand debate to all ordinary people) this does not apply there.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 am)

Dietrich I think you are too obsessed with detail and not enough with delivery.

Of course there are more believers than deniers/revisionists that's why we have to do what we do. I was a believer for many many years until I saw something. Youtube videos do reach people who maybe, sort of believe but don't know much more than they were taught at school and a little more because of media coverage or films. They then see and hear revisionist arguments and begin to see the light, well some do.

Only a few years ago on youtube there were hardly any revisionist comments, now there are thousands and if each one touches a semi believer the way we want then that drop turns into an ocean.

The fun bit (do allow yourself some fun old chap) comes from winding up the idiot believers who are so arrogant but simply cannot see the wood from the trees. They are usually easy to get at because when challenged they fall over. When a believer uses the usual tactic of abuse against me I know he's lost and I have won.

So it was someone else who talked of shopping malls and flyers, they ain't going to work, too limited, too small in volume and too dangerous, remember it's not just the jewish Stormtroopers who wish to beat the crap out of you but their useful idiot friends over at Antifa Central and they seem to be growing in number and aggression all over the world, most surprisingly in the USA.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:24 am)

borjastick wrote:
So it was someone else who talked of shopping malls and flyers, they ain't going to work, too limited, too small in volume and too dangerous
I understand that if 1 person or 5 people went to Walmart and talked to people, that would be too small. But what if revisionists world over began distributing leaflets and flyers and stood on sidewalks and airports? They would be unable to handle us, except maybe in countries which persecute us. The best place this would work would be the United States.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:borjastick wrote:
So it was someone else who talked of shopping malls and flyers, they ain't going to work, too limited, too small in volume and too dangerous
I understand that if 1 person or 5 people went to Walmart and talked to people, that would be too small. But what if revisionists world over began distributing leaflets and flyers and stood on sidewalks and airports? They would be unable to handle us, except maybe in countries which persecute us. The best place this would work would be the United States.

Theoretically you are right but in reality it's not going to happen for all sorts of reasons;people don't have the time, it's illegal in the very countries where impact is needed, violence and intimidation by thugs and Police etc. I could go on but you get the picture.

There's a reason why advertisers use the main shows, sports broadcasts to advertise within, they deliver numbers very quickly right across the country.

I think we are doing a very good job using internet, social media and youtube etc to show people the truth. Sure there might be newer and better ideas, bring them on.

Carto's Cutlass is I think in the process of making another film or updating some of his original output and that would be great as it would be newsworthy and gain high numbers very quickly.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 am)

borjastick wrote:
JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
borjastick wrote:

Theoretically you are right but in reality it's not going to happen for all sorts of reasons;people don't have the time, it's illegal in the very countries where impact is needed, violence and intimidation by thugs and Police etc. I could go on but you get the picture.

There's a reason why advertisers use the main shows, sports broadcasts to advertise within, they deliver numbers very quickly right across the country.

I think we are doing a very good job using internet, social media and youtube etc to show people the truth. Sure there might be newer and better ideas, bring them on.

Carto's Cutlass is I think in the process of making another film or updating some of his original output and that would be great as it would be newsworthy and gain high numbers very quickly.
The police would actually protect revisionists who are handing out pamphlets, conversing with people, etc here in the United States. Thugs could be an issue, and yes, many people just don't have time. However, if it's happening in broad daylight, I seriousely doubt they will be attacked by a vicious thug who is fighting against free speech, history, and open debate.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 pm)

"The battle against the holocaust myth is not a scholarly “debate” at all- there actually is no debate- it is a war. A war with partisans, reprisals, blockades, the lot. "

I we are talking about strategies of war, we should look at the master of the "art of war", Sun Tsu:

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles.

What do we know about our enemies? What are their strengths, what are their weaknesses?

What do we know about ourselves? What are our strengths, what are our weaknesses?

Once we have assessed this, then we must follow this rule:

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."

We must lay traps and make our opponents tap into them. Once in the trap we can take advantage of our strength but they cannot.

Our strengths are: Exactitude, scientific research, forensic evidence, ...
Our weaknesses are: No money, no political power, no reputation, no emotional appeal.

The believers strengths are: unlimited money and political power, censorship, political correctness, emotional appeal using movies and television,....
The believer's weaknesses are: Rational thought and critical investigation.

If we want to inflict damage on our opponents, we must prepare a battle field where they cannot take advantage of their powers.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 pm)

Deitrich wrote:

I'm not disputing that the power of the myth lies in the fact that it is widely believed, even by those on a lower station in life.
My point is that before you take a big shot, you first need good and sufficient ammunition.
Also, it doesn't help to convince a person with no skills and influence that the Holocaust is a lie. That's a drip in the dam at best.
The widely held belief that the Holocaust is irrelevant for today reinforces that "Ag, they wouldn't lie about something like that to us, why would they?".

That's perhaps something to start with, explaining how psychological warfare was being use and how and why "historical" narratives may be spun and useful to some. Again, try explaining those details and nuances of psychology, propaganda and sociology to some laymen on the subject. Some do sense that indeed, but won't articulate. It's useless to prioritize people that won't be multiplicators of an idea.

Ask yourself how the Holocaust idea was disseminated initially. The first target were journalists, soldiers, but they would disseminate the story mainly to a more educated audience that then would go and enter the narrative into publications and history books. From where it is then disseminated and reinforced to a broader mass of people. To transpose that root on deprogramming, one needs to consider that the waters have already been muddied to such a degree that one would get resistance there, the initial Holocaust Mythologists, didn't have, since no opinion on the subject was established.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”