Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 pm)

I don't expect them to convert in droves. But it would be an advantage, if we could get some people with resources on our side. Those resources can be financial, intellectual or in terms of cultural production. A movie maker making a drama in our favor that stirs investigating the subject further would be a huge plus for us.
Hollywood has a plus and a negative. The plus is that they produce high quality AND high quantity movies. The negative is that virtually none of them would dare make a movie regarding the truth of the holocaust. The only person I can think of who might would be Mel Gibson, and I wouldn't count on it. Revisionists are far and scattered, but it would be awesome if revisionists came together and formed a studio where a movie similar to the 2016 movie "Denial" could be produced from a revisionist standpoint. We would give Mick Jackson a run for his money!


If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Hektor » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:24 pm)

Spect3r wrote:.....

Indeed, would cost a lot of time and money.
I can donate some money (not much, as i live in Portugal and our salaries aint that high) but time is hard for me, i work 60+ hours a week and i am sure many others do as well, so time is indeed a problem.

Yeah, some people ignore that we have to pay for our expenses and work for a living. If money is donated or volunteers are directed, please use it/their time wisely.
Spect3r wrote:And you are correct, not a good idea to give "the other side" a way to mix us up as "conspiracy nuts", in any case, of the little i saw from Alex Jones and David Icke, none of them dared to even mention the Holocaust.

Alex Jones seems to find it useful. David Icke, I didn't even dare to look at. Both probably don't want the harassment Holocaust Revisionists are getting, while conspiracy theorists for some strange reason do not.
Spect3r wrote:
You can forget about big profile people coming to "your side" as they are either affraid, spineless or making money out of it.

Again, who do you think it will dare to make something like that?
Have you seen how Hollywood works nowadays? There would be a million twitter cry babies crying out loud, demanding for the person in question to be fired, doxed, etc, etc
I really dont see anyone daring to put themselves in that position.


I deem it also unlikely. But it's certainly possible that someone, realizing that he has got his sheep on the other side of the river is tempted to do something extraordinary. I don't expect some newbie actor with 20 years career in front of him doing it, neither. If that happens it would be one of the stronger characters that wants to make a point doing it. In such a case I hope he goes big, even making an epic movie about it.

The closest to this was actually Mel Gibsons dad. But it had a limited effect, while it got the lobby up in arms.

avatar
Spect3r
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Spect3r » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 pm)

Hektor wrote:Alex Jones seems to find it useful. David Icke, I didn't even dare to look at. Both probably don't want the harassment Holocaust Revisionists are getting, while conspiracy theorists for some strange reason do not.


They only attack what they fear. Most of the conspiracy theories are just crazy talk so they are not feared.

I deem it also unlikely. But it's certainly possible that someone, realizing that he has got his sheep on the other side of the river is tempted to do something extraordinary. I don't expect some newbie actor with 20 years career in front of him doing it, neither. If that happens it would be one of the stronger characters that wants to make a point doing it. In such a case I hope he goes big, even making an epic movie about it.

The closest to this was actually Mel Gibsons dad. But it had a limited effect, while it got the lobby up in arms.


Considering how they were treated a few years ago, Mel Gibson's dad and/or Mel Gibson wont be touching this subject even with a 10 meter pole.

User avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm)

Hektor wrote:It's about sequence. It doesn't help to "unbelieve" at the start. They are a very large group and their individual opinions don't really count that much. They are also not articulate or knowledgeable enough to be convincing with others. You'd need to start with people from the intellectual classes. People that publish, teach and are engaged in cultural production. There is two options. Either people that are already in such positions or you would need to develop people that can perform their functions. Both will require structures to either convince established people or to develop alternative intellectuals.


I agree. I have one "friend" who is a conspiracy theorist- a type I usually eliminate from my circulation immediately but he was an old work colleague- he readily accepted the whole thing was a lie after being shown "Dumb Portrayal of Evil". But because his worldview was such that everything ever developed in the thousands of years of science, politics and history was also a lie- this did nothing to alter his world view.

However ordinary people are more discerning. As a former representative of an "ordinary person" as are the majority of my friends, with no connection to the holocaust or anything WW2 related at all, none of us any more educated than the average person (bachelor degree and diploma level, to factory worker- I myself am in psyche but "health" related)- I myself professed as I still do a massive skepticism over what was read and seen with regards to fact- as a great many people, even a majority I feel do. They just need to be "sparked" into taking the time to reading or watching something interesting which leads them to the same discoveries myself and others had made which further intrigues them.

This is how for myself a subject of zero concern and seemingly zero importance became the most important focus, as I am sure such a revelation through uncontestable reason and fact would bestow on any other "ordinary" person who simply need to be skillfully brought to bare on such knowledge.

These ordinary people who do not accept what we say willingly are the aim of the game and the harder the convince, the better they are for memetic spread.

Conversely at the other end of the spectrum- these "highly educated" types do no better when it comes to being brought to bare than the middle field, in fact they offer some of the strongest resistance, and "high profile" types are the more easily bought over to the side of the liars.

In terms of the holocaust- we are the embodiment of that class, and particularly our professors such as Butz, MAttogno, Rudolf, Faurisson, Graf et al are the embodiment of that intelligentsia at it's height. In my view that has been accomplished- an upper house with no ability to transcribe to the middle house is next to worthless. Those that seek to popularise have been the prime target for the establishment to buy over to their side (Hunt, Irving, Cole for example).

Ammunition needs to be developed, produced and distributed on a permanent bases. If you are observant, you'll see that this is exactly what the Holocaust Industry does do as well.


Yeah, and that is exactly why we have to also do it so well. They are an organised resistance to truth. We also need to become an organised resistance for truth. CODOH and the revisionist establishment have already made the greatest of strides in this manner, but as is the thesis of my post here- we fail in it's distribution and delivery to the masses as they achieve- this is not our fault, it is because we operate under censorship whereas they do not. If the censorship veil was removed the myth would not last a year, hence why it is their shield.

By "ammunition" we have both agreed on video's, books, papers and forum discussion- but included in ammunition is also the "officers and soldiers" and repertoire of saved postings I also spoke of. There is no point talking to anybody publically if it will later be deleted and forgotten as if it never existed. There is a reason they remove such postings- that is because it is the most dangerous element for them that they recognise. It is also why the museum maintain's such a constant presence on facebook.

Please refrain from misrepresenting what I wrote.


That is how I interpreted what you wrote. I try to offer responses for various interpretations where what is read is not always ambiguous, if I have failed to do so here- that was not intentional. :angel11:

I respect your input even where it is counter to what I write- these things need to be aired- in fact just being aired is a positive reflection for this site to any casual reader.

And forget it, your Joe Average won't get passionate about the subject, it's a side issue at best for him.


This is an elitist attitude on some level- that the average person is not capable of developing interest in this subject, learning it comprehensively or developing a sense of it's importance. I do not know your background or personal interest development in it. But I had no "personal" connection to it, and have seen most converts I have known or made neither did previous to it's introduction. WW2 was the largest conflict in human history- it spawns a deep interest in a great many people for that reason and discovery that it is a lie and the connotations that go along with that are a great magnetic pull.

Some of them might be easier to persuade than people from your intellectual classes, but it's still a waste of resource due to the non-multiplication effect.


False for the following reasons:
(a) Holocaust sites, Fact sites, War sites, History sites on facebook have the highest traffic of all people with "some" interest in the subject even if superficially- we are talking about reaching the largest number of people with very small resources.
(b) Those who have these on news feed come from all demographics- from the most intellectually impaired (the conspiracy theorists) through the middle (the average non-professional and professional person, small business manager, lower management) to the upper university professor, decorated lawyer, doctor, politician, media mogul.

In this sense it represents "broad-spectrum anti-biotics!

(c) Your thesis completely ignored development of interest and implies that a person's interest remains fixed at the time when they knew nothing- in that case nobody would develop an interest in anything and I myself would not even be here. Kollerstrom would not have become a professor of the subject either for example.

The Myth DID NOT come into being, because some Joe Averages started it and convinced others.


Now this was mis-representation (I consider it unintentional). I agree the myth did not come into being from average Joe's it was deliberated by those propagandist I covered in the previous post. Not in dispute.

This was planned and orchestrated from a very high level and then promoted downwards until it got a mass base.


Exactly- and that is why we need to plan and orchestrate from a very high level and then promote it downwards to the masses- via reaching them by breaking through the international censor.

These people had the luxury of controlling the whole press of occupied Germany and the press of Europe and the United States at large to achieve this- which they still have control of- they also have control of the internet but this is one area which CAN be subverted as is the thesis of this thread.

You will here of course re-clarify that downward progression to average people now is a waste and that we should concentrate on those in power to be converted- there are a multitude of problems with that story and as already pointed out these echelons also have these sites on their feed and are covered simulataneously with the "broad spectrum antibiotics"

We are not into creating a new myth neither. It's about a realist picture of what did and what didn't happen.


Agreed, zero dispute. One of the biggest problems is "self-professed revisionists" straying from facts when generating posts and a responsible revisionist spends as much time dismantling this propaganda as they do the exterminationist propaganda.

But ask yourself for a while, who do you think people will believe more:
1. An articulate well educated person that actually can formulate an argument?
2. Some uneducated person that struggles to articulate and formulate arguments, but prefers to sprout some slogans?


Number 1 no dispute. Except the tactic has been to characterise the elite people as "deliberate liars" a reversal of the truth to great effect, sometimes correct, on the holocaust issue (with regards to revisionists) most often wrong.

Conversely would you be willing to believe someone you trust- like an average person- who may later after learning go on to show their friends a good revisionist film such as "Dumb Portrayal of Evil" who will maybe then also do the same? Or to take the word from someone characterised as a virulent anti-semite in a high profile role perhaps as a decorated journalist or politician whom are already in the average person's mind corrupt to a greater or lesser degree anyhow?

My bet is on No.1. And the tactic to discredit Revisionist was to zoom on some Hill Billies that "denied the Holocaust".


Agreed. No dispute. And I'll even emphasise this tactic to any would be reader who ventures here who wants to help the revisionist cause that you should NEVER try to throw your hat into the ring on issues which you do not have a solid grounding in evidence based fact or with an attitude not conducive for the layman or political correct alike because you will only cause great harm to the revisionist cause.

So again, first reach people that have cognitive elite potential and convince them, then get them to work on some cultural production that will be persuasive.

(a) Cognitive elite people are also where the liars and propagandists are situated, they are also the most easily bought to the liars side and targeted for such because of their influence, or otherwise persuaded to step over or step down by various methodology, are immediately characterised as "evil" by the powers that be.

^This is not to remove them as a factor at all (broad spectrum) and I fully acknowledge that say a world leader denying the holocaust would be a huge boost.

Conversely I think your lack of faith for the ordinary person to understand things such as dualities like "harvesting human mattress stuffing versus shaving the head to prevent lice" and these revelations not sparking interest also leaves something missing. It is in fact how myself and all those I know personally came to unbelieve in the first place.

(b) I feel that even if your devaluing of the average person's mentality and the elevation of the importance and veracity of elite figures in this fight were accepted to be true- these groups are covered in broad spectrum by the method I blueprinted because they also have these sites on their feeds with a vested interest in what people think and contributing to it.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9461
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Hannover » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm)

Deitrich:
A lot of words with considerable merit, but the question remains, what actions are YOU actually taking?
Telling others how to proceed is one thing, but leading by example is another.

Have you made videos?
What research have you published?
What other sites do you post Revisionist views at?
Have you organized conferences?
Have you contributed money to Revisionist efforts?
Have you donated to CODOH?
Have you put up a Revisionist website?
etc., etc.
In no way do I mean to distract from your excellent posts here. And if that is the sum of your efforts, fine. Good work, keep it up.

Cheers, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 pm)

Spect3r wrote:Take it to the street


I hope you were not painting me with this brush? I have dealt with this accusation already once.

In my opening post "taking to the street" was clearly a metaphor for social media activity with high public traffic reaching the broad masses of people from all levels of demographic (from the conspiracy theorists with no ability for critical analysis, through the intelligent and skeptical middle classes, through to the influential elite)- definitely NOT literally.

As stated there was someone who did portray this which I offered rhetoric against.

RE: Conspiracy theorists.


I deliberately did not include conspiracy sites on my list for several reasons worth discussion.

(a) the tactic of the holocaust industry is to tie up holocaust denial with conspiracy theory so that it may be dismissed along with them in the minds of ordinary people thus using it to perpetuate the myth. In reality the holocaust is a conspiracy theory the evidence for which is no less absurd than that for "flat Earth" for example with the same tactics employed- the only difference is one is widely believed to be factual an the other widely and rightly believed to be absurd.

(b) It is for this reason that the standard suite of conspiracy theories are deliberately let run free by the establishment, it is in their interest to allow imagination run wild because in that environment it is conducive to major political lies such as the holocaust myth.

(c) I have already covered one example case of a friend who is a conspiracist who accepted immediately it was a lie but never realised it's importance because his worldview was so corrupted by conspiracy. There exist another personal example not in line with Hektor's thesis- a former school friend who now runs a national winery who is also a conspiracy theorist (Alex Jones enthusiast) this serving to show that even intellgient people can be duped by conspiracy. He would not touch it. This shows also a phenomenon in line with what you previously wrote that the leading conspiracy figures don't touch it either and also I have found that on conspiracy sites they all accept readily in the main the complete slew of conspiracy nonsense from chem trails to flat Earth but are some of the most resistant to "holocaust denial", naturally anything resembling actual research, counter view points and hard work is "dodgey" to such types.

(d) even if a large number of conspiracy types could be brought over- they would do enormous damage to the cause and it is for this reason that I have made the focus on those sites that "ordinary" people with rational capability review. Likewise I consider any association with the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones to be disasterous for the dissemination of the truth.

(e) I believe there is an unbroken graduation from holocaust disinformation to the most outlandish conspiracy theories.
(i) Neo-exterminationist conspiracy (David Cole, David Irving, Eric Hunt)- those fooling people into extermination in the false belief that it is revision.
(ii) Hitler=Jew, Nazism=Zionism conspiracy, holocaust-denial version
(iii) Hitler-Jew, Nazism=Zionism conspiracy, holocaust-belief version
(iv) True "Anti-semitic" conspiracy theories "Andrew Carrington Hitchcock" (Evil Jew), and erroneous anti-communist conspiracy
(v) "Rothschild" conspiracies and banker conspiracies with such titles alleviating the antisemitism moniker
(vi) "they lie to us" anti-establishment
(vii) alternative history
(viii) uncritical world control arguments
(ix) science denial

^The purpose of point (e) was not to explore the veracity of any such arguments- but merely to highlight how the holocaust establishment has a vested interest in the promotion of conspiracy theory and the association of holocaust denial with it- in my view.

User avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:32 pm)

Hannover wrote:A lot of words with considerable merit, but the question remains, what actions are YOU actually taking?
Telling others how to proceed is one thing, but leading by example is another.


I constantly work with several others to combat the propaganda amongst said sites exactly as depicted in my original post. The problem that I encounter is that I run out of soldiers and there are very few like-minded, like-willed authors willing to coordinate and participate due to lack of cohesiveness amongst revisionists and disorganisation.

Relatedly, I privately discuss the holocaust with my very large peer group disseminating that information generating as much interest in the topic there as possible.

Relatedly, I aim to "educate" those already on side who likewise go forth to combat this problem publically on bad attitudes and misconceptions by having them read and watch "good" information (such as holocaust handbooks) thus arming them with better knowledge and resources and shaping their view better so that they continually produce better and better sourced posts themselves.

This thread was not intended to TELL anybody what to do at all- it is an outline of an idea which may be taken up or left as one see's fit. Criticism is as welcome as participation.

Have you made videos?
What research have you published?
Have you organized conferences?
Have you contributed money to Revisionist efforts?
Have you donated to CODOH?
Have you put up a Revisionist website?
etc., etc.
In no way do I mean to distract from your excellent posts here. And if that is the sum of your efforts, fine. Good work, keep it up.


I am a single father and full time worker with no remuneration. If your point is that nobody but the most decorated film maker, professor etc has a valuable opinion this would constitute an extreme elitist attitude Hannover.

I'm not ashamed one single bit to declare I have not produced any video's or papers to that effect and it is not envisioned by myself that I ever will at this time- should I even have the ability or means to do so. Neither should anybody be who ventures into discussion on this topic.

I do not claim to be a "producer" of truth, but able to recognise what truth is, swallow and digest it and be a "reproducer" of it.

In short my "miniscule effort" as you might have it consisted of reading the entire literature revisionism had to offer and viewing also. And then using that information in the best way I thought possible to go forth and combat the disease at the places I thought most prominent- where the propaganda interfaces with ordinary people.

I think under the circumstances I am in and my ability I have which in no way have I described as anything great- that that is a valid contribution which if the broad mass of those reaching this understanding did so, I am sure you yourself would be very happy about.

What other sites do you post Revisionist views at?


Frankly none other than CODOH and facebook because it is not worth it. CODOH is the centre of revisionism, and facebook is the interface of propaganda to the masses. I'd view any other activity as superfluous waste of my limited time.

Cheers, Hannover


I notice you acknowledged at the end that you did not wish to detract which I accept.

The premise here is not me rocking up "ordering" others to see things my way and act as I personally see fit. But to present a view not widely held at CODOH which "should" be a venue where such things can be aired and shared. Critical responses more than welcome, for which I exercise the right to respond however (of course within the rules of the forum).

I don't want to be right- I want to get it right!

I think this thread's discussion for and against (particularly with Hektor whom I greatly respect) can only serve to show how serious an issue revsionists face regarding censorship to any casual readership- a thing that can only be positive.

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:51 pm)

What needs to be done in addition to posting on social media is creating leaflets and a banner. The leaflets can be left at doctor's offices, loos, dentists, etc. A banner or a large sign can be placed of the back of one's vehicle. Although this is a bold approach, the world would most certainly be a different place if every revisionist had a sign on their car which read "Look up "Why We Believed" or something to that effect.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9461
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Hannover » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:43 am)

Deitrich stated:
If your point is that nobody but the most decorated film maker, professor etc has a valuable opinion this would constitute an extreme elitist attitude Hannover.

Please stop the strawmen nonsense, I said nothing like that.
As my points indicated, there are many ways to be of service to truth.
I said:
Have you made videos?
What research have you published?
Have you organized conferences?
Have you contributed money to Revisionist efforts?
Have you donated to CODOH?
Have you put up a Revisionist website?
etc., etc.
In no way do I mean to distract from your excellent posts here. And if that is the sum of your efforts, fine. Good work, keep it up.

Clearly I said nothing like "nobody but the most decorated film maker, professor etc has a valuable opinion."

Please take a deep breath, Deitrich.

-Hannover

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered and dumped into alleged known, existing mass graves, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them then?
After all, Jews say that ’6M Jews & 5M others’ went to huge mass graves, Jews claim to know the exact locations of these alleged enormous mass graves, yet Jews cannot show us the alleged massive human remains.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:12 am)

Hannover wrote:Deitrich stated:
If your point is that nobody but the most decorated film maker, professor etc has a valuable opinion this would constitute an extreme elitist attitude Hannover.

Please stop the strawmen nonsense, I said nothing like that.
As my points indicated, there are many ways to be of service to truth.
I said:
Have you made videos?
What research have you published?
Have you organized conferences?
Have you contributed money to Revisionist efforts?
Have you donated to CODOH?
Have you put up a Revisionist website?
etc., etc.
In no way do I mean to distract from your excellent posts here. And if that is the sum of your efforts, fine. Good work, keep it up.

Clearly I said nothing like "nobody but the most decorated film maker, professor etc has a valuable opinion."

Please take a deep breath, Deitrich.

-Hannover

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered and dumped into alleged known, existing mass graves, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them then?
After all, Jews say that ’6M Jews & 5M others’ went to huge mass graves, Jews claim to know the exact locations of these alleged enormous mass graves, yet Jews cannot show us the alleged massive human remains.


Hannover- a strawman argument would have necessitated a conscious deliberation on my part- this was how I interpreted your post.

Having clarified this for me- I can now answer that should I ever be in a position, with means and ability to contribute in this way- I certainly would be interested in doing so- I actually don't want this myth to last a day longer if I had a choice, much like yourself.

From my current station, I can contribute more personally by delivering and spreading such information, which also includes devising new ways to more effectively deliver it.

I see academic tomes and papers (holocaust handbooks, codoh library) to be the foundational basis, film production the next tier and "dissemination" of that material third. It's importance should not be overlooked though because the best written book, paper or film of the highest quality is as good as the audience it reaches, no doubt you would agree here atleast.

Peace to you.

avatar
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Pia Kahn » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:06 am)

Deitrich wrote:....

The proposition is to undermine their most potent weapon- censorship, and render that weapon obsolete- as the tank did to trench warfare, as gun powder did to armour. To "break through" essentially.


This is how you undermine censorship:

Rule Nr. 1 You do not voice your opinion.

Then, how do you attack the theory?

1. Ask questions: How do you know for sure? What is your evidence?

2. Present the "denier's arguments" not as your own. Just ask how these arguments can be refuted.

This way you can debate without being a target for censorship. Sure, they will suspect you to be a denier. Don't respond to this allegation. Just say that you want to be armed with the best possible arguments.

I've done this. Yes, you have to be careful, but it can work just fine. This way they cannot attack you or threaten you.

Rule 2: Stay calm. Let them get loud and angry. The louder they get the more assured you can be that they are losing the debate.

avatar
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Pia Kahn » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 am)

"I deliberately did not include conspiracy sites on my list for several reasons worth discussion."

I think that's a big mistake. You attack our opponent, where he is weak. The conspiracy theorists are easy targets because they have learned not to trust the mainstream. Their minds are open.

Finally, most people do believe that Kennedy was assassinated due to a conspiracy and a huge part of the population no longer believes in the official 9/11 conspiracy theory, Osama and the 9 muslims did it.

The term conspiracy theory as a smear no longer works effectively for the mainstream believers.

This does not mean that we should endorse any so called conspiracy theory, when discussing the holocaust. We should strictly stay on topic without being lured into other taboo areas.

User avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:27 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:"I deliberately did not include conspiracy sites on my list for several reasons worth discussion."

I think that's a big mistake. You attack our opponent, where he is weak. The conspiracy theorists are easy targets because they have learned not to trust the mainstream. Their minds are open.

Finally, most people do believe that Kennedy was assassinated due to a conspiracy and a huge part of the population no longer believes in the official 9/11 conspiracy theory, Osama and the 9 muslims did it.

The term conspiracy theory as a smear no longer works effectively for the mainstream believers.

This does not mean that we should endorse any so called conspiracy theory, when discussing the holocaust. We should strictly stay on topic without being lured into other taboo areas.


I here will offer my thoughts on conspiracy... Purely "Science-based" conspiracy theories are actually not possible for the reasons that scientific advance is inexorable and it would be impossible to stop it's discovery an rediscover over and again.

"Conspiracy" is a "normal" part of "war", "politics" and "economics"- of which the JFK assassination you mentioned belongs, as does war myths such as Incubator babies, Holocaust Myth, Gulf of Tonin and WMD's (I here present only undisputed broken myths in addition to holocaust and JFK which no serious person disputes- I've no comment on 9/11).

You rarely see anything remotely serious on there along the lines of politics, economics and war. What you will find is the most outrageous "theories" you'll ever encounter.

On this point I agree with Hektor and attribute what he attributes to the average "ordinary" person to the conspiracy theorists. Someone who "theorises" about conspiracies is unbalanced. In order to reach the conclusions they do, they have to abandon all critical thinking and rational analysis- the qualities that "ordinary" people have in some degree or another and revisionists obviously sharpened like a scientists.

Just like holocaust believers on encounter with revisionist evidence intuitively "know" that bodies don't burn under water, and you can't fit 25 people into a square metre etc, conspiracy theorists face the same puzzle such as geometry not allowing a flat Earth period. The difference is that there is an internal war inside the head of the believer because of the scale and implication of that belief. For the conspiracist- the war amounts to "my comfort conspiracy can't be debunked" nothing more.

Of course they are trapped by the shills who generate such "little memetic diseases" trapping them in a loop of false reasoning with built in escape-proof, where any attempt to show them the development of their "theory" and all the logical/technical reasons why it's wrong is seen as a form of "heresy" in some way, the script is flipped for them and we are the "sheep"- same as believers in the holocaust but writ large.

Alas, even these conspiracy theorists have if not holocaust sites (a) war sites, (b) history sites (c) fact sites, and therefore a majority are reached anyhow.

A further reason why I advance their exclusion is that they are tied up with us deliberately and rather than the holocaust itself being a conspiracy, holocaust denial becomes one and gets dismissed. Associated with this, anything posted is knocked down a peg in credibility- further as I agreed with Hektor on- if a conspiracy theorist of the sort I narrowed down (the kind which fills the sites) is easily "liberated", it is of no consequence to him because he is already so broken he will believe in anything and likewise to us either, he would need to acquire the tools for rational/analytical thought to apply to everything.

For someone to really break a belief, the "struggle" they undergo, defines the worth of that person's critical analysis and the eventual force of evidence that must have been applied in order to break through this critical barrier in order to be accepted. Simply let through an open filter- is not very helpful for stated reasons.

^Just my view, but there's nothing to stop anybody else doing so, I have done so before with lack lustre results. And in the event there ever becomes some kind of organised internet effort, if a committee decides to include them, then it'll be out of my hands :)

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Hektor » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:46 am)

I think we are discussing here what the right strategy is. Thinking of that myself for a while.
With regards to Deitrich and what he has done himself. I think he's looking for the silver bullet himself, before he goes to greater expenses.
I tried several things out of curiosity myself, like spreading Revisionist info myself, but ran into several barriers there. The one on one approach is the best to my mind. But there you are to be selective and skilled as well. Joe Average may be easier to persuade, but that works both ways. Today he agrees that he has been lied to about the Holocaust, tomorrow he believes the narrative again after being exposed to the common propaganda or comments from his peer group ("I saw the emaciated corpse photos from Belsen"). The more intellectually minded upper ten percent are a more difficult nut to crack, but they will be of higher value, once they are convinced. They are also better connected to the circles you want to reach first, before you can get the bigger ball rolling.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:What needs to be done in addition to posting on social media is creating leaflets and a banner. The leaflets can be left at doctor's offices, loos, dentists, etc. A banner or a large sign can be placed of the back of one's vehicle. Although this is a bold approach, the world would most certainly be a different place if every revisionist had a sign on their car which read "Look up "Why We Believed" or something to that effect.

That's vaguely accurate. But more precision is needed. In my mind posting on social media is the electronic equivalent to leaflets. Not everyone is using social media. So that broadens the audience. I'm however of the opinion that one needs to pin point first on the right target group(s), which was of course needs to be identified. Leafleting will get lost in the jungle, unless you go really big. And then you have to have your after sales service right.

I'd put my money on organizing seminaries on the issue targeting the middle field of key people. That's the only medium where you could really convince people dealing with all the questions they may have. Of course those conducting the seminaries would also have to be prepared for their task.

avatar
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Blueprint for destruction of the Holocaust Myth

Postby Pia Kahn » 3 weeks 2 days ago (Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:31 pm)

Deitrich wrote:....

I here will offer my thoughts on conspiracy... Purely "Science-based" conspiracy theories are actually not possible for the reasons that scientific advance is inexorable and it would be impossible to stop it's discovery an rediscover over and again.

"Conspiracy" is a "normal" part of "war", "politics" and "economics"- of which the JFK assassination you mentioned belongs, as does war myths such as Incubator babies, Holocaust Myth, Gulf of Tonin and WMD's (I here present only undisputed broken myths in addition to holocaust and JFK which no serious person disputes- I've no comment on 9/11).

You rarely see anything remotely serious on there along the lines of politics, economics and war. What you will find is the most outrageous "theories" you'll ever encounter.

.... :)


You claim that these are "undisputed broken myths"? I see lots of disputes raging over these myths. If you had looked closely into the 9/11 myth and actually studied the forensic evidence, then you would probably think differently. Thus, what you consider to be outrageous may not be outrageous once you have done your research. I originally thought it would be outrageous to claim that the JFK-assassination was a conspiracy including the CIA. Now, I find it outrageous to believe that the CIA was not involved in the JFK assassination.

It seems you have a very hard time to define who is really a conspiracy theorist because the JFK assassination theories, golf of tonkin and WMD unbelievers were all regarded as insane conspiracy theorists, in particular the holocaust unbelievers are thought to be insane.

Since there is no clear distinction line, I don't think it makes sense not to talk to these people. It's a clear strategic mistake to exclude them. They are easy targets and increasing the number of unbelievers increases the momentum for your cause.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dresden and 15 guests