SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:59 pm)

According to https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... ngskeller/
This letter of January 29, 1943 was written by SS-Hauptsturmführer (Captain) Karl Bischoff to SS-Oberführer (Sr. Colonel) Hans Kammler concerning the progress made on Krematorium II.

In this letter, the word "Vergasungskeller" is used to describe the supposed "morgue." That word means exactly what it sounds like: "gassing cellar," a (homicidal) gas chamber. This was a slip which not only proves that there was a gas chamber in Krema II, but that the architect Bischoff knew exactly what he was constructing.

Transcription:

Das Krematorium II wurde unter Einsatz aller verfügbaren Kräfte trotz unsagbarer Schwierigkeiten und Frostwetter bei Tag- und Nachbetrieb [sic] bis auf bauliche Kleinigkeiten fertiggestellt. Die Öfen wurden im Beisein des Herrn Oberingenieur Prüfer der ausführenden Firma, Firma Topf u. Söhne, Erfurt, angefeuert und funtionieren [sic] tadellos. Die Eisenbetondecke des Leichenkellers konnte infolge Frosteinwirkung noch nicht ausgeschalt werden. Die [sic] ist jedoch unbedeutend, da der Vergasungskeller hierfür benützt werden kann.

Die Firma Topf u. Soehne konnte infolge Waggonsperre die Be- und Entlüftungsanlage nicht wie von der Zentralbauleitung gefordert rechtzeitig anliefern. Nach Eintreffen der Be- und Entlüftungsanlage wird jedoch mit dem Einbau sofort begonnen, sodass voraussichtlich am 20.2.43 die Anlage vollständig betriebsfertig ist.

Ein Bericht des Prüfingenieurs der Firma Topf u. Söhne wird beigelegt.

Translation:

Except for some minor construction work, Krematorium II was finished by working with all our available forces day and night, despite inexpressible difficulties and freezing weather. The ovens were fired in the presence of the senior engineer Prüfer of the executing firm, Topf and Sons, Erfurt, and they are working faultlessly. The reinforced concrete ceiling of the morgue could not yet be eliminated due to the freezing weather. However, this is not significant, as the gassing cellar can be used for this purpose.

Due to the railway car prohibition, the company Topf and Sons could not deliver the aeration and deaeration equipment at the time demanded by the Zentralbauleitung. After the aeration and deaeration equipment arrive, however, installation will begin immediately, so that presumably by February 20, 1943, it will be completely ready for operation.

Enclosed find a report of the inspecting engineer of the firm of Topf and Sons.
The word "Vergasungskeller" does indeed mean "gassing celler", but it can only be assumed to be homicidal, despite what this quote claims. The gist of the letter seems to be talking about the creation of Krematorium II, which only proves that people died at the camp, rather than "systematic killing". It also showed this document. It is very blurry and perhaps a better quality one exists, but this one is very difficult to read.

Image


If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9583
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Hannover » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 am)

This has been discussed at length by Revisionists, as well as by the 'exterminationists'.
The "Holocaust Industry" as usual is desperately grasping at straws.
But then the entire alleged gassing process was scientifically impossible*, so ....

Anyway, it's quite obvious that this word means nothing sinister. The words vergassungen, vergasung, etc. are not new and were always used in relation to fumigation & disinfection.

Excellent thread here:
Vergassungskeller question
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5647

quick excerpt:
It is obvious that the ordinary meaning of "Vergasung-" type words at Auschwitz, among the SS, and during this time frame, is as a synonym for fumigation or disinfection. Therefore the most likely explanation for the word "Vergasungskeller" is a basement in which fumigation or disinfection is going to take place.
https://codoh.com/library/document/904/?lang=en

The CODOH main site also has a lot about it, see these:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... ungskeller

- Hannover

*For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 am)

Hannover wrote:This has been discussed at length by Revisionists, as well as by the 'exterminationists'.
The "Holocaust Industry" as usual is desperately grasping at straws.
But then the entire alleged gassing process was scientifically impossible*, so ....

Anyway, it's quite obvious that this word means nothing sinister. The words vergassungen, vergasung, etc. are not new and were always used in relation to fumigation & disinfection.

Excellent thread here:
Vergassungskeller question
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5647

quick excerpt:
It is obvious that the ordinary meaning of "Vergasung-" type words at Auschwitz, among the SS, and during this time frame, is as a synonym for fumigation or disinfection. Therefore the most likely explanation for the word "Vergasungskeller" is a basement in which fumigation or disinfection is going to take place.
https://codoh.com/library/document/904/?lang=en

The CODOH main site also has a lot about it, see these:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... ungskeller

- Hannover

*For a thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly


When Prof Arthur Butz wrote his thesis "Hoax of the 20th Century" (1976) he furnished the wrong conclusion that the gassing cellar was the gassification chamber below the crematory ovens. He fixed this in his 1990's supplement found in the back of the latest edition of the book.

Here he champions the idea that the cellar in question was located outside the crema 2 facility.

Later Carlo Mattogno released and refined his thesis that essentially morgue 1 was temporarily utilised for disinfestation (gassing).

The common readership may get stuck on this point- but where it is difficult to state with certainty now what was implied- we can of course rule out that morgue 1 was ever used or designed or modified in any was as a homocidal gas chamber- thus refuting Pressac's "hypothesis" (and Van Pelt's which is the same plageurised) and lending full weight to these alternative views which are certainly viable.

As Arthur Butz writes, it is only for someone who already believes in the gas chambers that this could serve as a "criminal trace" in the documentation and has not seen that myth busted beyond any doubt. He also explains how the "big picture" such details fit into renders such an assertion based on such isolated detail- absurd.

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:42 am)

Hannover said,
This has been discussed at length by Revisionists, as well as by the 'exterminationists'.
The "Holocaust Industry" as usual is desperately grasping at straws.
But then the entire alleged gassing process was scientifically impossible*, so ....

Anyway, it's quite obvious that this word means nothing sinister. The words vergassungen, vergasung, etc. are not new and were always used in relation to fumigation & disinfection.
I agree with that. One has to assume that "vergassungskeller" has a sinister meaning. According to http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how ... ust-denial
And two months later, on January 29, 1943, Bischoff wrote a memo to Kammler, referring to that same chamber as the "Vergasungskeller." (See Gutman, Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, 1994, pp. 223, 227.) "Vergasungskeller" means exactly what it sounds like: "gassing cellar," an underground gas chamber.

Holocaust-deniers turn to Arthur Butz, who provides a specious explanation for the Vergasungskeller: "Vergasung," he says, cannot refer to killing people with gas, but only to the process of converting a solid or liquid into gas. Therefore, he says the "Vergasungskeller," must have been a special room where the fuel for the Auschwitz ovens was converted into gas -- a "gasification cellar."

There are three problems with this explanation. First, "Vergasung" certainly can refer to killing people with gas; Butz does not speak German and he should not try to lecture about the language. Second, there is no room that could possibly serve this function which Butz describes -- years after writing his book, he admitted this, and helplessly suggested that there might be another building somewhere in the camp that might house a gasification cellar. Third, the type of oven used at Auschwitz did not require any gasification process! The ovens burned solid fuel. (See Gutman, op. cit., pp. 184-193.)
There are several problems with this article. First,
"Vergasungskeller" means exactly what it sounds like: "gassing cellar," an underground gas chamber.
Just because it's a cellar doesn't mean that it was underground. Second, just because "Vergasung" "can" refer to killing people with gas, doesn't mean it does. Last of all, Butz made a mistake and he revised it.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Hektor » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:...
There are three problems with this explanation. First, "Vergasung" certainly can refer to killing people with gas; Butz does not speak German and he should not try to lecture about the language. Second, there is no room that could possibly serve this function which Butz describes -- years after writing his book, he admitted this, and helplessly suggested that there might be another building somewhere in the camp that might house a gasification cellar. Third, the type of oven used at Auschwitz did not require any gasification process! The ovens burned solid fuel. (See Gutman, op. cit., pp. 184-193.)
There are several problems with this article. First,
"Vergasungskeller" means exactly what it sounds like: "gassing cellar," an underground gas chamber.
Just because it's a cellar doesn't mean that it was underground. Second, just because "Vergasung" "can" refer to killing people with gas, doesn't mean it does. Last of all, Butz made a mistake and he revised it.


Gas chamber more probably would mean delousing gas chamber.

But there is another issue with the later that renders it unusable as evidence for the Exterminationist working hypothesis.
There is reference being made to the morgues, meaning the alleged gas chambers, weren't finished yet. With other words, the "Vergasungskeller" can't be the alleged homicidal gas chamber.

avatar
Hegwood
Member
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Hegwood » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 pm)

Hektor states;

But there is another issue with the later that renders it unusable as evidence for the Exterminationist working hypothesis.
There is reference being made to the morgues, meaning the alleged gas chambers, weren't finished yet. With other words, the "Vergasungskeller" can't be the alleged homicidal gas chamber.


The letter goes beyond that which Hektor points out. It states that the "Vergasungskeller", whatever and wherever it is, can be used as a morgue when needed. It says nothing about needing or using the morgue as a gas chamber.


Hegwood

avatar
Marley775
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Marley775 » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:45 pm)

There are many documents which show that these morgues where planned to be convert into temporary shower rooms later that same year before the central sauna has to be delivered.

It is also highly probable that a temporary disinfestation chamber could have been planned.

avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Werd » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:47 am)

Butz has one interpretation and Mattogno has another. One can read the fifth appendix of Butz's HOAX OF THE 20TH CENTURY fourth updated edition. One can then read THE REAL CASE FOR AUSCHWITZ by Mattogno.

avatar
Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Bischoff's Letter

Postby Deitrich » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:59 am)

Werd wrote:Butz has one interpretation and Mattogno has another. One can read the fifth appendix of Butz's HOAX OF THE 20TH CENTURY fourth updated edition. One can then read THE REAL CASE FOR AUSCHWITZ by Mattogno.


Essentially this was the gist of my post- there's no mystery- both are valid suggestions to the solution of this puzzle which does not have a hard solution with what we have to study.

The only one ruled out definitively is the exterminationist version which is good enough to remove it as a "criminal trace" of anything.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests