The forgotten 'death camps' of the holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The forgotten 'death camps' of the holocaust

Postby borjastick » 5 months 6 days ago (Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 am)

Most who are taught about the holocaust at an early age, myself included, are brainwashed about Auschwitz. We are told that it was a killing centre, the worst camp of all where some 4m, now 1.1m jews were slaughtered in the gas chambers etc. Our focus is distracted of course by these claims, just as a master magician draws the eye away from what he is really doing and the suave con man pulls the wool over a victim's eyes as he removes their money.

We are easily led down this path and for many the general claims of the six million dead just become wallpaper, white noise in the mix of the holocaust cacophony.

This week however I have been re-visiting the stories of those other so called 'death camps' to remind myself of what was claimed to have happened and find it all very odd. It is some years since I checked out these camps and their stories, so I was delighted to read up and chuckle away. If you can add any further details please do.

The camps I am talking about here are Chelmno, Belzec, Treblinka, and Sobibor.

The claimed murder totals for these camps are, respectively 300,000 - 600,000, 434,000 - 600,000, 800,000 - 900,000 and 200,000 - 250,000. This gives us a total death total claimed of between 1,734,000 and 2,350,000! Somewhere approaching one third of all holocaust deaths were supposed to have taken place in these camps.

For the purposes of this thread I am only really looking at Chelmno and Belzec as these are the really forgotten camps. But it is worth noting that the first three camps Chelmno, Treblinka and Belzec were totally dismantled and plowed over after their useful time was up and offer zero evidence of much going on there at all and almost the same can be said of Sobibor. So we are left with fields and woodland where once we are told 'death camps' stood in which 2m people were gassed, buried, dug up and cremated.

Here's what History Learning Site says about Belzec - https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/w ... ex/belzec/
Buckle up because this is amazing stuff. Check out the staged picture of a corpse heaped at the top of a barbed wire fence. No explanation as to why this person is there or what is claimed to have been their fate.
belzec gymnasium.jpg
Belzec Gymnasium
belzec gymnasium.jpg (8.44 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Belzec, one of the Nazis death camps associated with Action Reinhard, was opened in November 1941. Belzec was in the southeast corner of Poland, and like Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka and Sobibor, was in a remote sight, away from prying eyes. Belzec began its murders in March 1942 and it closed in December 1942. Belzec was responsible for up to 600,000 deaths in the Holocaust.

and this beauty...

The process of mass murder took about 30 minutes – Belzec used carbon monoxide gas piped in from a diesel engine. Other Jewish prisoners – the Sonderkommando – were made to clear the gas chamber of bodies and to extract gold teeth etc. Other teams of Jews were used to tidy and sort the huts where the victims had taken off their clothes etc. It took about three hours to kill and then clean up one trainload of Jews.

How about Chelmno?
It was 47 kilometres to the west of the Łódź ghetto where many of the victims came from. A total of 320,000 people were murdered at Chelmno. These included Jews from the Łódź ghetto and throughout the area, in addition to 5,000 Roma who had been previously sent to the ghetto.
https://www.theholocaustexplained.org/t ... s/chelmno/

and the method in the early days was gas vans...

The Jews were told that they would be fairly treated and receive good food in return for working on the estate, in Austria or in the East.

They were then told that they needed to shower to become clean and that their clothes had to be disinfected. This was a lie. They were led to the undressing room, where they gave up their valuables and clothes. But, having been led up steps to the ‘washrooms’, they in fact found themselves in a gas van. The doors were closed and locked.

I am reminded of a quote about the holocaust which goes along the lines of 'the holocaust is the murder of six million jews, who didn't exist, in gas chambers that cannot be shown'.

Needless to say at none of these camps have any mass graves or proof of hundreds of thousands of murders been shown to exist. Nothing apart from some odd remains of those who died there or en route to what were almost certainly transit camps where jews were sent east into the Russian border lands, having changed trains at these places or locally to them.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”