Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 pm)

People can say the darndest things, but when in the jumble of those darndest things is that they believe the holocaust is a myth, then watch all the Youtube back room bells and whistles go off. My favorite example is a video by Steven Anderson called "The Holocaust Hoax exposed."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCY ... 1531867227

In his many videos, Anderson says a lot of crazy stuff about a lot of crazy things, freely and without censorship. But Youtube has people engaged in morphing shenanigans behind the scenes in the conundrum of what to do with this video and others like it in order to preserve the holocaust hoax. (by the way: they've eviscerated the presence of my own videos over the years by simple deletions) So they block out the view count, block out the links, disable the comments. If you type in the youtube search engine "holocaust hoax exposed" the original with many views will not appear, because someone has done something to make it not listed in the results of the search engine. All the major videos that should be connected to those words don't appear, but what you find is reuploads that appear, because some employee at youtube has not yet dinged them off the results. New uploads of the same video with maybe 200 views come up, where this original video had around 250,000 views and doesn't come up. But here's the new shenanigan, a holocaust link to Encyclopedia Britannica at the very top. There are people at youtube who work behind the scenes to sabotage, hamper, cheat, bias, harm, whatever you want to call it, the free exchange of ideas on this topic. The following is proof if it that you can try yourself. Please offer your results. We are looking for the original which was posted on a channel called "framingtheworld." Try this:

In the youtube search engine type the following without the quote marks:

"holocaust hoax exposed steven"

you'll see at the top the original video on the channel "framingtheworld"

now type in and compare with
"holocaust hoax exposed anderson"

you'll find the original doesn't exist in the search results, but reuploads with low view counts do because a youtube employee hasn't dinged these yet. And the criticisms of the video get position #1 in the results.

What this means is someone at youtube manually sabotaged that search result via his last name, but not his first name.

I urge any youtube employee who secretly knows what's going on, to come here and post anonymously what they know.

Marley775
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Marley775 » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 pm)

This censorship on YT began in August 2017. I follow French revisionist Vincent Reynouard who produce one or more video each week. His videos are systematically censored sometimes within an hour.

I did a test in YT search engine. His (V.Reynouard) channel appear but only at the bottom of the list.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Hektor » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 pm)

A search for "Steven Anderson" yields his channels and some videos from it, as well as some videos from it. So his channel isn't what has been silenced then. Hence I'd guess they complain-bombed that specific video. And youtube reacted accordingly.

"Holocaust revisionism" yields some revisionist videos, but "Confronting Holocaust Denial: A Strategy" by Yad vashem is on top.
But check it out for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLKptQmUR8
There is no reason for this to be on top, since it got more thumbs down than up. Guess it's a paid result without mentioning that.

User avatar
stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby stinky » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:45 pm)

A youtube uploader who has posted some excellent interviews/content, JohnRobinson101
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8NfM ... bUw/videos
recently has had videos slapped with the following within 1hr of posting them.
Screen shot 2018-07-18 at 12.09.34 PM.png
Screen shot 2018-07-18 at 12.09.34 PM.png (65.35 KiB) Viewed 1703 times


When searching for hoax material, what hasn't been outright removed from youtube is getting the treatment (view counter removed, 'warning' page, disabled comments, recommended video feature disabled - & I suspect, as CCS indicated, that video's 'search' is also manipulated)
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Deitrich
Member
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Deitrich » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm)

A useful idea would be a protected website where all quote "offensive" ;) films can be uploaded at the same time as posting them to YouTube- in that way they can be continually reposted from there as they are taken down or corrupted. Doesn't fix the comments issue or the views but maintains public information presence.

We have to live with the censor but it can be circumvented with effort and organisation.

The Holocaust Myth is starting to collapse- that's why the fist is tightening (increasing record high propaganda and increasing record level censorship). Eventually it will slip through the fingers and truth will gain slowly the upper hand.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10069
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Hannover » 1 year 11 months ago (Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:28 am)

Deitrich:
The Holocaust Myth is starting to collapse- that's why the fist is tightening (increasing record high propaganda and increasing record level censorship). Eventually it will slip through the fingers and truth will gain slowly the upper hand.

It's been collapsing for a while, but your point is well taken. The pace has quickened and The Usual Enemies of Free Speech are becoming increasingly desperate. The more they censor, the worse it becomes for them.

We easily won the facts fight, now it's just a matter of time.

- Hannover

Science, logic, & rational thought over propaganda and religious fantasies.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 11 months ago (Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 pm)

Are they being shown on a lower position in favor of other videos? Yes, no doubt, and it started a while ago already. But the idea that someone is manually changing stuff is ridiculous.

And get ready to become worst as their new set of changes will make that the similar videos to the ones you watching dont appear on suggestion bar and direct links to the "official version" in wikipedia/ald/etc are going to be shown directly under/next to the videos.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 11 months ago (Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:07 pm)

Spect3r wrote
But the idea that someone is manually changing stuff is ridiculous.
They are. It is an interesting example because the name "Steven Anderson" represents a very common first name and last name. As I mentioned above "holocaust hoax exposed anderson" won't return the original video on the "framingtheworld" channel, whereas "holocaust hoax exposed steven" will.

They are doing something. My guess: behind the scenes they use "+" and "-" on strings, a computer science word for text, or text string, to manually make threatening videos unfindable. On our side the plus and minuses don't matter. How else can you explain "holocaust hoax exposed anderson" not returning the original video at all? And "holocaust hoax exposed steven" returning it in first place?

There was an exposé on the subject of twitter using mainly India-born San Francisco employees to censor American posts in the cleverest, trickiest way. It was exposed by James O'Keefe at Project Veritas. Something similar goes on at youtube.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 11 months ago (Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Spect3r wrote
But the idea that someone is manually changing stuff is ridiculous.
They are. It is an interesting example because the name "Steven Anderson" represents a very common first name and last name. As I mentioned above "holocaust hoax exposed anderson" won't return the original video on the "framingtheworld" channel, whereas "holocaust hoax exposed steven" will.

They are doing something. My guess: behind the scenes they use "+" and "-" on strings, a computer science word for text, or text string, to manually make threatening videos unfindable. On our side the plus and minuses don't matter. How else can you explain "holocaust hoax exposed anderson" not returning the original video at all? And "holocaust hoax exposed steven" returning it in first place?

There was an exposé on the subject of twitter using mainly India-born San Francisco employees to censor American posts in the cleverest, trickiest way. It was exposed by James O'Keefe at Project Veritas. Something similar goes on at youtube.


I believe they are doing something (as i stated in my reply), but i really doubt is a manual process, thats all.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Hektor » 1 year 11 months ago (Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:59 pm)

Spect3r wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Spect3r wrote
But the idea that someone is manually changing stuff is ridiculous.
....
There was an exposé on the subject of twitter using mainly India-born San Francisco employees to censor American posts in the cleverest, trickiest way. It was exposed by James O'Keefe at Project Veritas. Something similar goes on at youtube.


I believe they are doing something (as i stated in my reply), but i really doubt is a manual process, thats all.

I presume they have most of their processes kind of standardized and automated. But manual editing (censoring) will be done by a natural person in exceptional cases.

In youtub's case videos will have to be visually reviewed on occasion,since a robot can e.g. not verify whether a video is pornographic in nature or not.

Jett Rucker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Jett Rucker » 1 year 11 months ago (Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:04 pm)

Impressive evidence of YouTube censorship is provided by a video of documentary-filmmaker Andrei Nekrovsky commenting on his film concerning William Browder and Browder's tax accountant Magnitsky. Follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtifXOA3bM, and you'll be able to view the entire video - without audio.

Run Browder/Magnitsky down. It has nothing to do with the Holocaust, but it's informative about YT censorship.

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby flimflam » 1 year 11 months ago (Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 pm)

Jett Rucker wrote:Impressive evidence of YouTube censorship is provided by a video of documentary-filmmaker Andrei Nekrovsky commenting on his film concerning William Browder and Browder's tax accountant Magnitsky. Follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtifXOA3bM, and you'll be able to view the entire video - without audio.

Run Browder/Magnitsky down. It has nothing to do with the Holocaust, but it's informative about YT censorship.


Here is link to the vid



In order to understand this you'll need to watch the vid. I personally guarantee you will think it time well spent.

I'll give a short synopsis:

Bill Browder is a hedge fund manager who had a huge fund in Russia, and he concocted a story about how the Russian police had raided his company, stole the 'original documents' that chartered the company, and used them to run a 230 million tax scam on the Russian govt. This is a preposterous hoax, but Browder sold it the west. He elaborated that the Russians had jailed his lawyer, Magnitsky, and he had been killed in prison after one year. Browder took this to congress, laws were passed ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

For years this has caused friction between the US and Russia, and Putin recently discussed it with Trump. It is still a big issue in US/Soviet relations.

Now the vid - - Nekrasov is a Russian anti-Putin filmmaker who made a name for himself with a vid about an assassinated Russian ex-spy in London. And he wanted to make a vid about the Magnitsky affair and he approached Browder who thought he was the perfect guy, and they made the vid, with Browder doing much of the narration.

But when assembling the vid Nekrasov began to have doubts - and he ended up investigating the affair, which in fact is preposterous on its face, as you cannot 'steal' a company by stealing the founding documents. Its preposterous. The result is the vid above which shows the original vid and contrasts it with reality. The vid above gives the complete rundown on the hoax.

Now, here's what makes it relevant to the holohoax - Nekrasov did the expose' above in 2016 and it has been completely suppressed to the public until a week ago. That is, the truth has been known to anyone interested for 2 years. And yet the hoax is still going strong. See for example

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-extraordinary-courage-of-a-putin-foe/

The hoax is going strong in spite of the fact that it is an obvious fraud and in spite of the fact that it has important consequences that are creating friction between two nuclear armed states, and no one in authority, i.e. the executive/legislative govt, or the media, is doing anything about it. It is truly remarkable, like the holohoax.

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby flimflam » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:00 am)

flimflam wrote:
Jett Rucker wrote:Impressive evidence of YouTube censorship is provided by a video of documentary-filmmaker Andrei Nekrovsky commenting on his film concerning William Browder and Browder's tax accountant Magnitsky. Follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujtifXOA3bM, and you'll be able to view the entire video - without audio.

Run Browder/Magnitsky down. It has nothing to do with the Holocaust, but it's informative about YT censorship.


Here is link to the vid



In order to understand this you'll need to watch the vid. I personally guarantee you will think it time well spent.

I'll give a short synopsis:

Bill Browder is a hedge fund manager who had a huge fund in Russia, and he concocted a story about how the Russian police had raided his company, stole the 'original documents' that chartered the company, and used them to run a 230 million tax scam on the Russian govt. This is a preposterous hoax, but Browder sold it the west. He elaborated that the Russians had jailed his lawyer, Magnitsky, and he had been killed in prison after one year. Browder took this to congress, laws were passed ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

For years this has caused friction between the US and Russia, and Putin recently discussed it with Trump. It is still a big issue in US/Soviet relations.

Now the vid - - Andrei Nekrasov is a Russian anti-Putin filmmaker who made a name for himself with a vid about an assassinated Russian ex-spy in London. He wanted to make a vid about the Magnitsky affair and he approached Browder who thought it was a great idea, and they made the vid, with Browder doing much of the narration.

But when assembling the vid Nekrasov began to have doubts - and he ended up investigating the affair, which in fact is preposterous on its face, as you cannot 'steal' a company by stealing the founding documents. The result is the vid above which shows the original vid and contrasts it with reality. The vid above gives the complete rundown on the hoax.

Now, here's what makes it relevant to the holohoax - Nekrasov did the expose' above in 2016 and it has been completely suppressed to the public until a week ago. That is, the truth has been known to anyone interested for 2 years. And yet the hoax is still going strong. See for example

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-extraordinary-courage-of-a-putin-foe/

The hoax is going strong in spite of the fact that it is an obvious fraud and in spite of the fact that it has important consequences that are creating friction between two nuclear armed states, and no one in authority, i.e. the executive/legislative govt, or the media, is doing anything about it. It is truly remarkable, like the holohoax.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 1 week ago (Mon May 04, 2020 1:48 am)

Wow, the long strange journey of Pastor Steven Anderson's video "Did the holocaust really happen?" I documented above in 2018 how youtube removed it from it's search engine, and removed the ability to see how many views it gets (I may remember 300,000 at one point) and removed the comments. But with all that, if you knew where do go, if you knew the URL it was still there. And while it wasn't in the youtube search engine, it was in the google search engine. Not anymore. Clicking on the link we find "This Video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech."

Can you imagine the youtube censors? Or the conversations inside youtube about censorship leading to policy? They at some point, did all that stuff to 'disarm' his video, which probably made the viewcount go to nil, and then years go by, and they go back to this video and just delete it.

When I first posted my holocaust denial videos in 2006, at first it was allowed, then some were deleted. Then I appealed through their process, got one back, but eventually that video got deleted, after winning my appeal.

They are trampling on the First Amendment. There should be a law that prevents them from doing that.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Proof of Youtube's crafty subtle sabotage

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 months 1 week ago (Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:....

When I first posted my holocaust denial videos in 2006, at first it was allowed, then some were deleted. Then I appealed through their process, got one back, but eventually that video got deleted, after winning my appeal.

They are trampling on the First Amendment. There should be a law that prevents them from doing that.


I completely agree. Your videos are outstanding and made many people including me question the holocaust. Since "they" cannot win in the open market of ideas, the "elite" has chosen to censor us. How can we stand up against this form of injustice? We cannot. Decades of holocaust revisionism has proven that we cannot compete fair and square within the system.

But, this actually points to a deeper problem. It is a problem of democracy. A few people are so incredibly rich and powerful that they can buy the politicians and dictate the rules that govern us.

"The US is dominated by a rich and powerful elite.

So concludes a recent study by Princeton University Prof Martin Gilens and Northwestern University Prof Benjamin I Page.

This is not news, you say.

Perhaps, but the two professors have conducted exhaustive research to try to present data-driven support for this conclusion. Here's how they explain it:

Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organised groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence."

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

I believe that there will never be an open debate on the holocaust as long as we are governed by this powerful elite. This is more or less true for all the "representative democracies" in the world. Yes, capitalism has won over communism and I don't want communism back. But, now we, the people, need to stand up and turn these oligarchies into real democracies.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests