#1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
rockybalboa
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 pm

#1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby rockybalboa » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:51 pm)

What would be the number 1 fact you would bring up to somebody if you're introducing this topic for the 1st time to make them question the official story? For example, stating people weren't made in to lampshades or soap is true, but it's not a hard hitting fact. Basically you only get 1 first impression. ..better make it a good 1. I'm trying to send at least 1 point to a friend and see if it makes him question it. If you could state the fact and elaborate a bit on it, i would appreciate it,. I really want to convert him and i'm terrible when trying to explain things to people. Ok, laters

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:59 pm)

I like to make mention of the Hospital and all the babies born in Aushwitz, the disbelieve on peoples face when you mention it is just priceless.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Hektor » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:01 pm)

Spect3r wrote:I like to make mention of the Hospital and all the babies born in Aushwitz, the disbelieve on peoples face when you mention it is just priceless.


The swimming pool is more visual and easier verifiable to the laymen:
Image

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9898
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Hannover » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:14 pm)

Rocky, you are basically repeating yourself, as in your earlier thread here:
What is the BEST evidence disproving official narrative? / human remains, cremation
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11878

So I'll repeat myself.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.[/quote]
Hannover wrote:Welcome, Rocky.

The storyline debunks itself on an endless number of points. It's all here, per your OP try our search function for cremations or mass graves, etc.
Also search the CODOH main site at http://www.codoh.com It has enormous amounts of well researched scholarly material.

The complete lack of human remains as alleged is certainly at the top of the heap. I'll summarize.

But first of all, cremations do not make human remains disappear. Simply ask your local crematorium. There are many pounds of bones, ashes. etc, per corpse. So right away we see a common deception used by the "Holocaust Industry" debunked. IF the impossible narrative was real there would necessarily be immense amounts of human remains in one form or another.

Of course, "The Industry", while trying to get away with implying that Nazis made the remains disappear, contradict themselves, such as this claimed “ash pond” for 1,100,000 Jew remains at Auschwitz, no actual remains can be shown.
Image
And this Sobibor ‘monument’ supposedly over the remains of 250,000 Jews, actual remains of the alleged 250,000 cannot be shown.
Image
And the alleged location of Treblinka mass graves / remains of 900,000 Jews according to Treblinka officials, no alleged remains can be shown.
Image

- So let's actually recall what the impossible storyline says. It says that 6,000,000 Jews, AND 5,000,000 others were murdered in the same ways in very centralized sites where enormous mass graves are alleged to still exist in locations that are supposedly none.

- However, not a single one of these alleged enormous mass graves has been excavated, it's contents verified and shown. NOT ONE.
We're talking about an alleged 11,000,000 people.

- Again, recall 900,000 Jews supposedly buried at Treblinka, 1.250,000 human remains alleged at Auschwitz, 1,250,000 supposedly buried at Sobibor, AND 34,000 Jews supposedly buried at Babi Yar, on & on. But yet we do not see what is claimed. Anyone can look, we see no verifiable, reviewable, victims ID'd, witnessed by observers, documented, and photographed.

See a real WWII exhumation properly documented here:
Katyn forest and the murder of thousands of Polish officers by the Soviet Union documented, observed, verified, witnessed & photgraphed
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=758

Yes, they have tried to find the claimed massive remains and completely failed. That still doesn't stop them from saying the remains are actually there. Zionist dishonesty is what the 'holocau$t' storyline is all about.

This point dramatizes the lack of remains issue:
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are to this day, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'

Per the false cremation nonsense that is pushed off on the gullible:

The builder of the disease control crematory facilities at Auschwitz stated that the ovens would be damaged if they cremated more than one corpse per muffle / oven.
from:
'Modern cremation facts dispel the holocaust claims'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10214
"How many bodies were cremated per hour at Auschwitz?"

Prüfer (builder of the crematorium) responded:
"In a crematory with 5 ovens and 15 muffles, fifteen bodies were cremated."
This means an average cremation time of one hour per body per muffle and indicates that the theoretical maximum capacity of Crematory IV (and each of the ovens of Crematory V as well) in a 24 hour period was 192 bodies.

At his interrogation on 19th March 1946 Prüfer elaborated as follows:[28]

"I have mentioned the enormous load to which the overtaxed ovens were subjected. I told Chief Engineer Sander I was worried about whether the ovens could withstand the excessive load. In my presence, two bodies were placed in one muffle, instead of a single body, and the ovens were unable to handle the load"

and:
SS Kurt Prufer, told the officers of SMERSCH (according to documents found in the Moscow archives) that only one body at a time could be cremated per muffle and that the cremation time took 60 minutes, and that they tried to cremate 2 bodies at a time; but the temperature inside the muffle went so high that it damaged the oven.

and:
- There was a total 52 muffles of Auschwitz, never used simultaneously.

- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:15 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Spect3r wrote:I like to make mention of the Hospital and all the babies born in Aushwitz, the disbelieve on peoples face when you mention it is just priceless.


The swimming pool is more visual and easier verifiable to the laymen:
Image


In my view, it doesn't cause the same impact as knowing that the Nazis were actually taking care of prisoners health issues
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9898
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Hannover » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:19 pm)

Spect3r wrote:In my view, it doesn't cause the same impact as knowing that the Nazis were actually taking care of prisoners health issues

You mean like these examples?

Healthy Jews at Auschwitz 'liberation':
Image
Image
Image

fat Jew at "extermination" camp LOL
Image

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

rockybalboa
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby rockybalboa » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:32 pm)

My bad. Hannover .. you're right...
The pool is funny, but that person will just say it was for the guards.
Hmm, maybe the picture of the fat jew along with others...they'll just say it was at the end of war and they were just brought there..
the hospital...the person could say well, yea..for the guards.\


I don't know, lol

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:40 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Spect3r wrote:In my view, it doesn't cause the same impact as knowing that the Nazis were actually taking care of prisoners health issues

You mean like these examples?


Image

- Hannover


Damn, never had seen that one before.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9898
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Hannover » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:00 pm)

Hannover wrote:
rockybalboa wrote:My bad. Hannover .. you're right...
The pool is funny, but that person will just say it was for the guards.
Hmm, maybe the picture of the fat jew along with others...they'll just say it was at the end of war and they were just brought there..
the hospital...the person could say well, yea..for the guards.
I don't know, lol

- Jews poolside at Mauthausen:

Image

- There tons of Jew statements about getting medical care at Auschwitz and elsewhere, there are even Himmler's orders emphasizing it.

- Why would the Germans 'bring Jews in at the end of the war'? That makes no sense and contradicts the actual storyline.
Recall the fact that inmates at Auschwitz, upon the advancement of Soviet troops, were given the choice to stay and await the the Soviets or leave with the SS. Thousands of Jews chose to stay, but most by far chose to leave with the 'evil' Germans.

- Clearly if the Germans had done what was alleged at Auschwitz they would not have left thousands of Jews behind to talk. Also note that the 'holocaust' narrative says that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'. Yet thousands of alive Jews were allowed to stay behind at "death camp Auschwitz". Massive contradictions everywhere and there are many, many more examples.

- The lack of human remains for an alleged 11,000,000 renders the storyline ridiculous.

There's also another inconvenient detail, Jews having children at Auschwitz, lots of them.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:04 pm)

I don't know if verbal debates work that well. Or if talking points work that well. The h-believer has had this instilled since 6th grade. (12 years old). Rather than changing his mind with a lively discussion over some coffee and bundt cake, or a budweiser in a bar, he/she is more likely just going to form a negative opinion about you. Not to mention that the subject is so gruesome that one wouldn't want to be eating or at a bar. It's just one of the many aspects that protect it as a myth.

I think watching my video "Auschwitz. Why The Gas Chambers Are a Myth" or watching David Cole's Auschwitz video would be better. Together or alone. And then maybe discussing it after you both see it.

Often there's too much ego in a debate, the subject is too complex, the brainwashing is too hard to overcome. Not to mention that it's hard for them to know it's a myth without them knowing the official story. So are you going to spend 10 minutes explaining to them the official story? My video does that for you.

Revisionist
Member
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Revisionist » 1 year 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:55 pm)

Not to mention that it's hard for them to know it's a myth without them knowing the official story. So are you going to spend 10 minutes explaining to them the official story? My video does that for you.


I second that. When I watched the debates between the both sides I didn't have any ideas how the official story actually goes. Reading Dissecting the Holocaust wasn't of a much use either, because I had literally no knowledge of the facilities either.

When I watched your videos, I was provided with visuals and original sources and that helped me to make actual judgments.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby borjastick » 1 year 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:51 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I don't know if verbal debates work that well. Or if talking points work that well. The h-believer has had this instilled since 6th grade. (12 years old). Rather than changing his mind with a lively discussion over some coffee and bundt cake, or a budweiser in a bar, he/she is more likely just going to form a negative opinion about you. Not to mention that the subject is so gruesome that one wouldn't want to be eating or at a bar. It's just one of the many aspects that protect it as a myth.

I think watching my video "Auschwitz. Why The Gas Chambers Are a Myth" or watching David Cole's Auschwitz video would be better. Together or alone. And then maybe discussing it after you both see it.

Often there's too much ego in a debate, the subject is too complex, the brainwashing is too hard to overcome. Not to mention that it's hard for them to know it's a myth without them knowing the official story. So are you going to spend 10 minutes explaining to them the official story? My video does that for you.


CCS have you a link to your video please? I would like to see it again and it would surely be worth some time of any newbies investing in this important work. I've checked on youtube and can't see it.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:00 am)

Most believers are traumatized by the piles of corpses filmed by the US and British forces in Bergen Belsen, Buchenwald and Dachau. These images pop up and completely blind their minds. With these images in their mind, they cannot even argue or think rationally. They react emotionally with horror. It doesn't matter what you say, it won't sink in.

Therefore, the best antidote to begin with is to address these images and these emotions. I try to demonstrate that these dead people were not victims of an extermination policy since none of these camps were extermination camps.

That's my starting point in any discussion.

Thus, one of the first films I would show to a believer is:

Buchenwald, a dumb dumb portrayal of evil.

If they can lie about lamp shades, shrunken heads and soap, then any lie is possible.

Once they have swallowed this then they will do their own research and come to their own conclusion.

The next film I would recommend is David Cole's interview of Frantiscek Piper in Auschwitz.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Dresden » 1 year 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:08 am)

borjastick said:

"CCS have you a link to your video please? I would like to see it again and it would surely be worth some time of any newbies investing in this important work. I've checked on youtube and can't see it"

Here you go ..... it is uploaded under different titles:

HOLOCAUST HOAX exposed NEW PROOF 2013
(Open Eyes Television)

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Dresden » 1 year 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am)

Here it is again, but with a less provocative title for the newbies:

Auschwitz--The Surprising Hidden Truth

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests